[BL] Newly Married [Rebirth]

By Erishi_An

Newly Married [Rebirth] 新婚[重生] Author: 夜风起 Status 67 Chapters Description Li Jincheng's father said: "Jinchen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 53

2K 85 10
By Erishi_An

"By the way, we have finished making Yusen's airplane model. Can I pick him up this weekend?"

    "Can."

    After speaking, Ren Yuqiao smiled more clearly, and said: "He has been talking about this recently."

    "I have been doing a lot recently..."

    "knowledge."

    Seeing Li Jincheng looking at him, Ren Yuqiao said simply and nuclearly: "Shi Bingkui."

    After entering the school, Li Jincheng found that his IQ was only worth looking up. After thinking about this, he lowered his head and smiled and said, "Yes."

    "go to eat?"

    "good."

    After that, as Li Jincheng expected, Shi Bingkui never appeared in front of him again.

    However, Ren Yuqiao would send him some text messages from time to time to let him know the development and trend of the matter.

.Li Jincheng gave a lot of money. Correspondingly, that mb was also very efficient. In just a few days, he not only took pictures of Shi Bingkui's ugly state in bed, but also sent those pictures to the public mailbox of his company.

    Shi Bingkui works as an executive in a foreign company. If he hadn't been psychopathic, he would actually be a good marriage partner.

    But this time he met Li Jincheng.

    Not only did he lose his job, he might not be able to gain a foothold on Hong Kong Island afterwards.

    It's just that this matter won't end here. Just after school that day, Li Jincheng met Su Yuhe at the door of the classroom.

    He clenched his hands, holding back his anger, looking like he could swallow himself into his abdomen.

    "You send someone to deal with Bingkui?"

    When the surrounding students had finished walking, Su Yuhe asked in a low voice.

.Li Jincheng didn't expect that she would still believe Shi Bingkui firmly at this time, and smiled silently before he said, "That's what he said?"

    "How about it? Do you think normal people would take such photos?"

    "Perhaps he was mentally perverted."

    "You bullshit!"

    "Is there any nonsense, you should know better than me?"

    It may not be obvious, but after a long time together, he will always accidentally reveal some signs related to this aspect.

    She didn't know what Su Yuhe had thought of, and her face changed accordingly.

    "Also, I am not familiar with him. Why do you think I have to deal with him so much?"

    "Because my dad spoils me! My family treats me very well! And your mother..."

.As if finally realizing his own meanness, Su Yuhe bit his lip and didn't speak any more.

    Li Jincheng smiled even more, with colder eyes, and said: "She is dead, and the way of death is miserable, so I am jealous of you? Su Yuhe, she is your sister. What did she do to make you hate her so much?"

    "I……"

    Li Jincheng didn't want to hear any more explanations or excuses from her. He glanced at her coldly before he said, "I suggest you check Shi Bingkui first."

    His bag contained the investigation data of Shi Bingkui that Ren Yuqiao sent him a few days ago. Originally, in order to avoid Su Yuhe's harassment, he was going to give these information to her, but now... it's better to let her die slowly. .

    On the weekend, Li Jincheng took Ren Yusen to his home, and not long after, Xiao Peiting, who had been entangled by He Haoyin and was going crazy, also sent her over.

."Jincheng!"

    After greeting, Xiao Peiting said again: "I bought something for you and Zhenxuan."

    After she finished holding He Haoyin and staggered her body, not long after, her servants filed in with a dozen black packaging bags.

    It is a top menswear luxury brand, depending on the size of the bag, in addition to the clothes you wear, it is estimated that there are ties, neck clips and other decorative items.

    Xiao Peiting's thinking mode is that I like you, so I want to buy you a lot of things.

    Although during this period Li Jincheng often excuses that she is busy with her studies and did not meet her alone, Xiao Peiting kept calling and texting messages, and Li Jincheng was also used to her caring for herself in this way.

    "Thank you, Auntie."

.Seeing his sincere face, Xiao Peiting frowned and said that she was unhappy, and said: "This is what it should be. By the way, I heard that you are good at cooking. When can I come over and try it?"

    "Anytime, just call me before you come."

    "good……"

    Before Xiao Peiting's words were finished, the phone rang again after she paused for a while, and she put He Haoyin down with a helpless expression, and after kissing her twice on the cheek, she said, "Xiaoxiao, listen to your brother Jincheng and Tang Brother, don’t make them angry and have fun. I’ll pick you up at night."

    After saying this, she turned on the phone and turned around, and said: "I'll be right now! Also, help me keep an eye on the jade medallion. If I don't have time, you can take it for me first! Hmm, I know! That's the gift I'm going to give to my dad! What are you talking about?!"

.Xiao Peiting's high-heeled shoes were at least ten centimeters high. Seeing her walking fast, she looked like she was about to fall. Her servant hurriedly walked over to support her.

    With a gust of wind coming and going, Li Jincheng turned around and said, "Xiaoxiao, don't follow your mother in the future."

    "I know, my grandpa and uncle often say the same."

    He Zhenxuan is rarely at home this day, but he has things to do.

    After letting Sister Fang accompany Ren Yusen and the others in the living room, Li Jincheng knocked on the door to enter his study and said, "He Zhenxuan, cook with me."

    Seeing him look dumbfounded, Li Jincheng said again: "Sister Fang wants to play with Xiaoxiao and the others, I can't be too busy alone."

    He Zhenxuan's expression was a bit hesitant, but seeing Li Jincheng staring at him all the time, he finally had to get up.

.At this moment, Li Jincheng smiled a little and said: "It should have been like this a long time ago. You sat at this desk for almost all morning today!"

    With a bit of resentment in his tone, He Zhenxuan smiled back, just grabbed his shoulder and walked out of the study.

    When Ren Yusen and He Haoyin were about the same age, Li Jincheng thought they would have fun together, but it didn't take long for them to hear earth-shattering crying in the living room.

    Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan rushed there, followed by Sister Fang who hurried out of the bathroom.

    Seeing the two children sitting on the ground crying, Li Jincheng had no choice but to take out a handkerchief to dry the tears and nose for the two, and said, "What's the matter?"

    "She said I was more beautiful than a little girl!"

    "He kicked me first!"

.Seeing He Haoyin's aggrieved and stubborn face, Li Jincheng nodded and said, "Xiaoxiao feels like he is complimenting him?"

    "Um!"

    "Ke Yusen is a boy, he doesn't like other people saying that to him."

    "why……"

    "Xiaoxiao least like what others say about you?"

    "Toothless girl."

    "What about you Yusen? Would someone say that you lack a tooth so angry?"

    "will not!"

    Seeing him straighten up his small chest again, Li Jincheng smiled and looked at He Haoyin and said, "Xiaoxiao, do you understand now? Everyone has something they don't like. Yusen doesn't like others saying he is beautiful. You will pay it back later. Would you say that?"

    "Not anymore……"

."As for you, Yusen, you are one year older than Xiaoxiao. You are an elder brother. You have to point out what is wrong with her, but you can't do it. Do you know?"

    "Um……"

    "Well, both of you are wrong. Apologize to each other."

    The two children put their hands on their waists and bowed solemnly to each other at the same time.

    Hearing them say sorry, Li Jincheng, who was kneeling on the ground, patted the shoulders of the two of them again and said, "Okay, hug each other again."

    After they hugged, Li Jincheng got up.

    "Jincheng, I didn't expect you to be so effective with children!"

    Hearing Sister Fang teasing herself, Li Jincheng shook her head and said, "I used to encounter such things when I was teaching, and I am used to it."

    After a few words with the two children who continued to play puzzles, Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan walked to the kitchen together.

."Jincheng, I really don't mind if you have a child of your own, and..."

    After talking, He Zhenxuan raised his mouth and said, "If he looks like you, he must be very interesting!"

    "But I don't want to have a child who looks like you. I think it's unfair to think of whether I have you or not."

    "I……"

    Li Jincheng interrupted him and said, "I mind."

    He Zhenxuan once said this, and he can understand his feelings somewhat, so since then, he has never mentioned this topic again.

    In the evening, Xiao Peiting sent her driver over to pick up He Haoyin because she was drunk. Li Jincheng was not at ease. After sending Ren Yusen away, he sent her home with He Zhenxuan.

    The next day, he still went to see his grandfather at Su's house.

.Since seeing Li Jincheng, it was probably because of his wish that Grandpa Li Jincheng's body began to deteriorate rapidly, and on several occasions, he even heard his grandpa breathe that kind of tidal breathing.

    This is a kind of symptom before death.

    In late December, Li Jincheng's grandfather passed away, and He Zhenxuan attended his grandfather's funeral with him.

    Both of them wore black suits with solemn faces. Li Jincheng's grandfather was very popular before he was alive, so many people attended that day.

    When they saw Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan, they were obviously taken aback, and then quickly relieved.

    The upper class circle on Hong Kong Island is like the entertainment circle, without the slightest secret. They were originally same-sex couples, plus Ho Zhenxuan's love for Li Jincheng, so there is no more famous couple than them.

.Li Jincheng's grandfather was a devout Christian. After the funeral, he announced his will and the time to distribute his estate.

    He Zhenxuan accompanied Li Jincheng. When he arrived at the Su's house, the lawyers of Li Jincheng's grandfather was already waiting there.

    There are six in total, which is almost the same as the number of members from the Su family.

    ec is also privately owned by the family. Only Li Jincheng’s grandfather holds 54% of the shares. He divides these shares into three shares, Li Jincheng and Su Yusheng each to one-third, as for Su Yuhe’s one Was divided into three parts again. One was owned by Su Yuhe, and the other was transferred to some employees who had made outstanding contributions to the company at a low price. For the last one, Li Jincheng’s grandfather asked Su Yusheng to They are all sold to the outside world, and the money they get will be donated to a charity organization on Hong Kong Island to prevent domestic violence.

.Li Jincheng’s grandfather left most of his savings to Su Su, her brother and Su Yuhe’s twins, for their growth and education funds.

    The last real estate left was divided into two separate sets by him to give to the two servants who had accompanied him for most of his life, and the set of equal points for everyone present.

    Therefore, in the end, Su Yusheng, who originally held some shares of ec, has the absolute right to speak of the company. Li Jincheng holds 18%, and Su Yuhe only has 6%.

    "Miss Three..."

    Soon after the will was announced, Su Yuhe was in an extremely strange peace. Li Jincheng learned from Ren Yuqiao that she had beaten Shi Bingkui violently. Shi Bingkui had left Hong Kong a few days ago.

    When the lawyer called himself, Su Yuhe sneered and said, "You said it."

.The lawyer sitting in the middle shrugged uncomfortably and said: "Your will has additional conditions."

    "continue."

    "Mr. Su wants you to marry Mr. Xu Heyuan Xu, otherwise one year later, your shares in ec will be divided equally between Mr. Su Yusheng and Mr. Li Jincheng..."

    "The driver who used to drive for me? My dad actually wants me to marry such an inferior person?"

    "Yu He! Mr. Xu started from scratch and is now a well-known industrialist on Hong Kong Island. Besides, he has always liked you and has never changed for so many years!"

    "If he likes me, do I like him?"

    After another sneer, Su Yuhe stopped talking.

.Following her silence, the atmosphere in the room fell into a weird silence. Su Yuhe put his right hand on the long table, lowered his head, and covered her face with long hair, and the thumb of his right hand kept flipping the sides of the documents. Horn put them down again.

    When Li Jincheng signed the documents, Su Yuhe unexpectedly called him.

    Li Jincheng turned his head, but Su Yuhe did not look at him. He only said, "You came so frequently during the period before my father died. Did you tell him something? For example, your mother died very poorly, for example, your mother was very poor. Miss my dad... just to... divide his inheritance a little bit more?"

    Before Li Jincheng spoke, He Zhenxuan, who knew they were at odds before and deliberately sat between them, said in a cold voice, "Ms. Su, please be more respectful when you speak."

.Su Yuhe remained unmoved, continued to lower his head, and said, "It was her before, but now it is you. I have to grab all my things to be reconciled."

    After speaking, she finally glanced at Li Jincheng, her eyes were dead and empty, and then said: "Li Jincheng, to be honest, I am very happy that your mother can die in such a way..."

    "Su Yuhe!"

    Before everyone had recovered, Su Yusheng who was next to Li Jincheng had already crossed him and slapped Su Yuhe's face with a slap in the face.

    Su Yusheng's personality should be very restrained. At this moment, his whole body was shaking slightly, but he still clenched his hands and tried to prevent himself from breaking out.

    "Yu Quan didn't know that your boyfriend liked her at all, and she has such a gentle personality. If it weren't for you to commit suicide and be sent to the hospital for rescue, she would marry Li Yaozu in such a hasty?! Would she be with our family? Cut off the relationship?!"

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
199K 6.7K 78
Author : Ye ZiXuan Status: Finished Chapters: 74 Chapters The popular idol Mu Xingyu suddenly withdrew from the crew and terminated the contract with...
854K 70.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...