[BL] Newly Married [Rebirth]

By Erishi_An

Newly Married [Rebirth] 新婚[重生] Author: 夜风起 Status 67 Chapters Description Li Jincheng's father said: "Jinchen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 50

2.1K 91 0
By Erishi_An

"Don't worry, I will go to you right away, and we will go to Yusen together again."

    After hanging up the phone and changing his shoes, Li Jincheng yelled in the direction of the kitchen again, saying, "Sister Fang, I have to go out beforehand!"

    "what?"

    When Wei Chunfang came out of the kitchen, Li Jincheng was no longer in the room.

    When Li Jincheng saw Ren Yuqiao, he was sitting in the car smoking a cigarette, with a slightly deep expression on his face.

    He seemed to look the same, but based on Li Jincheng's understanding of him, the more serious the matter, the more calm and calm he would be, even if he was already in a state of confusion.

    After opening the car door and sitting in, Li Jincheng said, "Shall we go to school first?"

    "good."

.Li Jincheng actually hoped that Ren Yusen and Uncle Zhang accidentally missed it. He still waited there, but when he and Ren Yuqiao arrived at the school, they found that the gate was closed and there was no one inside.

    Their hearts sank together. After getting in the car, Li Jincheng said, "Where do you usually take Yusen the most? Should we go there first?"

    "Playground, and a dessert shop near our house."

    "Then go to that dessert shop."

    "good."

    On the way, Ren Yuqiao didn't say anything. Li Jincheng glanced at him and hesitated for a long time before saying: "Yuqiao...have you offended anyone recently?"

    After all, it is easy to offend people to dig into people's privacy, and according to Li Jincheng's understanding, most of the investigations by Song He Qiao's Detective Agency are powerful people on Hong Kong Island.

.Ren Yuqiao probably didn't expect him to say this. He glanced back at him and said: "The things that were investigated are what they have done before. Here is the significance of the existence of the detective agency... In addition, we usually do Know how to protect their whereabouts, no one has encountered a similar situation before..."

    But everything is in case, probably because of this, Ren Yuqiao grasped the steering wheel's hand and began to exert force unconsciously.

    He was already very worried about Ren Yusen, and Li Jincheng couldn't help feeling regretful when he thought of the non-brained words he had just said.

    The clerk in the dessert shop obviously knew Ren Yuqiao. When he saw him coming in, two charming-looking girls immediately greeted him. They just shook their heads after hearing Ren Yuqiao's words, saying that Yusen had never been here.

    "And he is so young, can he walk here alone?"

.This was just a little fluke that Li Jincheng and Ren Yuqiao had. Seeing that their expressions became sad because of their words, the clerk who realized that he had said the wrong thing quickly apologized.

    "fine."

    Li Jincheng shook his head and walked out of the dessert shop with Ren Yuqiao.

    The dessert shop is located in a department store, and there is a lot of people around. Seeing Ren Yuqiao walking forward on his own, Li Jincheng couldn’t help speeding up and holding him, saying, “It’s not time to call the police. Then you go to Song Qu. I'll go home to find Zhenxuan... We will help you figure out a solution together, and try to find Yusen as early as possible..."

    "good……"

    Seeing Li Jincheng still staring at him, Ren Yuqiao shook his head and said, "Sorry, I can't seem to concentrate now..."

."Anyone who encounters this kind of thing will do this, but Yuqiao, Yusen is still so young, and you are his brother again, you should cheer up now..."

    While they were talking, their phones rang almost at the same time.

    Seeing that He Zhenxuan called himself, Li Jincheng quickly connected.

    "Jincheng, what happened? Where are you now?"

    He Zhenxuan's tone was slightly hurried, and Li Jincheng couldn't help feeling a little guilty when he thought that he had just run out without explaining clearly with Sister Fang.

    "Yu Sen is lost, I'm looking for him with Yu Qiao now..."

    "When did this happen?"

    "Shortly after school..."

    "Do you need me to come and find you? We can think of a way together."

.Li Jincheng also wanted to say that it would be appropriate for me to go home and discuss with you, but Ren Yuqiao, who had finished the phone call, grabbed his shoulder at this time and said, "Jincheng, Yusen was sent to the police station..."

    "real?!"

    Seeing Ren Yuqiao nodding, Li Jincheng said in a pleasant surprise: "Great!"

    He Zhenxuan on the other end of the phone hurriedly explained a few words, and Li Jincheng rushed to the police station with Ren Yuqiao.

    He Zhenxuan looked at his mobile phone blankly, not knowing what kind of feeling he felt.

    He knew that the incident had happened suddenly, but when he thought that Ren Yuqiao beside Li Jincheng had a different thought for him, he felt a little dull.

    In my heart, thinking of Ren Yusen who had just been found, He Zhenxuan only felt that his character was inferior. It was time for him to think about trivial things like this.

.There were not many people in the police station at night. When Li Jincheng and Ren Yuqiao arrived there, they saw Ren Yusen sitting alone on a chair, carrying a schoolbag and a box of opened milk in front of them.

    Seeing Ren Yuqiao, he didn't move either, but just sat there and started crying loudly.

    Li Jincheng watched Ren Yuqiao speed up and walked over. After holding Ren Yusen in his arms, he just patted his shoulder and said, "Hey, it's okay, don't be afraid, brother is here, don't cry."

    "Um!"

    Although he responded, Ren Yusen's cry did not abate at all.

    The people at the police station didn't know the life experience of the two of them. Seeing them like this, they only felt that the relationship between the two was very good, but Li Jincheng felt sad.

    After finally waiting for Ren Yusen to finish crying, Li Jincheng took him and hugged him in his arms so that Ren Yuqiao could take notes.

."This lady's surname is Zhang. She sent your brother to our police station."

    The lady surnamed Zhang looks nearly forty years old, with a gentle and dignified appearance, but an unexpectedly lively personality and very talkative.

    "I didn't find him before, and then I saw a pair of newly listed high heels in the window. I stood there and looked at it for a while before he ran over and took my hand and called my mother. To be honest, I'm not married yet, but your brother... … Looks so cute. I saw him with a mobile phone and said that he hadn’t eaten dinner yet, so I decided to take him to eat something and buy some toys..."

.Having said that, the lady surnamed Zhang also looked very embarrassed, and said: "Later he said he wanted to go home, and I found out that his mobile phone was out of power. It just so happened... My mobile phone was accidentally stolen... So I can only send him here... Well, I'm really sorry, my parents often say that there is a root in my head... By the way, what about his mother? We really look alike?"

    "She passed away a few years ago."

    Just after Ren Yuqiao said these words, the surroundings became very quiet, and after a while, the lady surnamed Zhang hurriedly apologized and said, "I'm sorry...I didn't expect..."

    "You are not to blame."

    After signing and getting up, Ren Yuqiao thanked her sincerely.

    I probably felt that Ren Yusen was too pitiful. The lady surnamed Zhang not only left him her mobile phone number, but also asked him to call herself when he was free.

."You are so capable! Not only do you let others buy you food, but also buy you so many toys by the way!"

    While talking, Li Jincheng did not forget to shake the two big bags in his hands.

    At this time, Ren Yusen had forgotten the previous panic. After hearing Li Jincheng say this, he just covered his mouth and smiled.

    "But Yusen, don't do this again next time... Tell me, were you scared just now?"

    "afraid……"

    "But your brother is more scared than you, Yusen, that day you said you were already a big kid, didn't you?"

    "right!"

    "So don't let your brother worry about you so much in the future, okay?"

    "good……"

.Seeing him looking at Ren Yuqiao next to him, his eyes were full of worry. Li Jincheng shook him twice again and said, "Apologize, your brother will forgive you soon!"

    "Brother, I'm sorry..."

    "fine."

    After saying this, Ren Yuqiao rubbed his hair again. Until this moment, Ren Yusen seemed completely relieved.

    When he arrived at Ren Yuqiao’s underground garage, He Zhenxuan was already waiting there. Li Jincheng handed Ren Yusen, who was already asleep in his arms, to Ren Yuqiao, and said: “Even if you don’t like strangers at home, but now Yusen is still young, you usually do So busy...so I still suggest that you find him a more attentive nanny."

    "good."

    "Don't forget to eat when you go back tonight."

    Ren Yuqiao nodded, and when Li Jincheng turned around, he stopped Li Jincheng again.

    "Something else?"

."What happened today...Thank you."

    The expression on Ren Yuqiao's face was a bit strange, just thinking that he almost lost his brother today, Li Jincheng was relieved again, and said it was okay, after you bring Yusen upstairs, he opened He Zhenxuan's car door.

    "Have you got a meal yet?"

    "Waiting for you."

    Seeing his usual look on his face, Li Jincheng couldn't help but sigh, and said: "You have told me about this before..."

    "I can understand how you feel now."

    While talking, he started the car and held Li Jincheng's hand before saying, "How is Yusen?"

    "It's okay, speaking of it, this is simply an oolong incident."

    After explaining the ins and outs of the matter to He Zhenxuan, He Zhenxuan laughed with him and said, "The personality of Ms. Zhang is very interesting."

."Well, that's..."

    The cabin was very warm, coupled with being too tired just now, so not long after getting on the car, Li Jincheng became obviously sleepy.

    Since he recovered from his injury, he has become very tired and lethargic. Thinking that he became like this because of himself, He Zhenxuan didn't think about Ren Yuqiao's slightly strange expression just now.

    Li Jincheng belongs to him, and he also believes that Li Jincheng only pretends to be him.

    It is already November, and Ren Yuqiao's half-year internship is about to begin, so he has less time to come to school.

    Now Li Jincheng is eating lunch by himself. He was patted on his shoulder as soon as he walked into the cafeteria that day.

    Li Jincheng turned around, standing in front of him was a girl who looked only twenty-two or three years old. She had a fair complexion and a delicate face. She gave a very bright smile when she smiled.

."You are?"

    "Su Su."

    "I do not know you."

    "I know you, your name is Li Jincheng, right?"

    "Yes……"

    There are no shortage of bold and enthusiastic girls in the school. Usually, as long as they look right, they will take the initiative to pursue. Li Jincheng has encountered this situation several times before, although most of the time they just want to know Ren Yuqiao through themselves.

    After thinking about this, he looked at Su Su who was staring at him in front of him and said, "Do you like Ren Yuqiao?"

    "no."

    Her eyes were open and direct, and Li Jincheng couldn't stand what she saw, so she had to show off her wedding ring and said, "Sorry, I'm already married."

.Su Su smiled a little gaffe, until she finished laughing, she looked up and said, "Li Jincheng, you are really funny. Also, I just see you eating alone from time to time, and I want to ask you if I can eat with you. That's it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.1K 106
Description The journey of a generation's male empress started because of four words. "Send a dowry escort." During the 19th year of the Yuanqing Era...
18.7K 273 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...
238K 8.9K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...