𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑮𝑼𝑬...

Por ast3roids

( completed & editing ) 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 todoroki shoto talks to the stoic business student he simps for while the... Más

ˢʸⁿᵒᵖˢⁱˢ
ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃᵐ ᵒʳ ᶠᵐ?
ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵉˢⁱʳᵉᵈ ᵘˢᵉʳⁿᵃᵐᵉ
ʷᵒᵃʰ ᶜᵃˡᵐ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʲᵃᵐᵃˡ, ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵖᵘˡˡ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ⁹
ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵇᵍ, ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵘʳ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵖᵃⁿⁱˢʰ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ
ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒᵍ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ. ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵇⁱᵗᵉ. ʸᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒ !
ᵏⁱⁿᵏ ˢʰᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵐʸ ᵏⁱⁿᵏ!
ᵃᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃᵗᵉ ᵉʸᵉ ʳᵒˡˡˢ
ⁿᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹³ᵗʰ
¹ᵏ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ʳᵘⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵖᵘᵖᵖʸ ! ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᶜᵒʳʳᵉᶜᵗ , ˢʰᵃʷᵗʸ .
ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵒⁿᵒʳ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃᵖ.
ᵐⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ, ˢᵗᵒᵖ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳᵈ ᵖᵘᵖᵖʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ...ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱᶜ.
ᵒʰ ʰⁱ, ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ, ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵃ ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵃʳᵇᵃᵍᵉ.
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ , ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʳᵒˡˡ ?
¹⁰ᵏ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ
ᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉᵇˡᵒᶜᵏˢ ⁽ ​ᵃˡᵗ⁻ᴶ ⁾
ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ˢⁱˢ , ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʲᵃⁿ !
ᵘᵐᵇʳᵉˡˡᵃ ʰᵃⁿᵈˡᵉ
ᵇᵒⁿˢᵒⁱʳ
ⁿᵒᵗᵉ ˡᵒˡ .
➀ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ! ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ! ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ !
➁ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ! ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ! ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ !
➂ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ! ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ! ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ !
¹ᵏ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ

¹⁰⁰ᵏ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

3.4K 134 152
Por ast3roids

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏᶠᵘˡ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢᵍⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ?

you were sat on the couch in the business studies' common room, utilizing the peaceful emptiness of the space as you furiously typed at your laptop. endeavor had fucked over the agency's budget and you, of course, took it upon yourself to fix his idiotic mistakes; you were ineffably stressed, to say the least. so, the barging in of momo yaoyorozu was the last thing you needed or wanted at that moment.

but, the universe was never one that carted to your desires, so it seemed.

"what are you doing here?" you huffed, already done with her presence. "i'm way too busy to be dealing with your-"

"no." she interrupted with the harshest tone you've ever heard from the girl. "this time, you will let me speak and you will listen."

after a moment of consideration, you rolled your eyes nonchalantly, leaning back with your arms crossed. "alright, go ahead." you wanted, at the bare minimum, to be comfortable while listening to the bullshit you were sure was about to leave her lips next.

"you're still as condescending as ever. do you even remember me?" momo laughed humorlessly, looking you dead in the eye.

you raised an eyebrow at the question, giving her the answer she asked. you saw from the corner of your eye the balling of her fists that seemed to almost shake with anger. perhaps, this encounter would be bullshit, but now you were intrigued.

"of course, you don't." momo relaxed her body and face except for her shoulders, which were kept tense. "can't say that I'm surprised, but that fact still stings a bit." her pitch went slightly higher as she confessed the statement like a secret.

"can you just get to the point? i really don't-"

"care? i know." she snapped, bitterness dripping in her words. "we went to the same middle school together. do you know how you acted in middle school, l/n?"

you answered honestly with a shrug. you didn't do anything of importance in middle school in your memory; you were much too involved with beginning at the agency, so you didn't have room for much else. you didn't recall acting in a certain way either or even seeing momo there. so what she said did surprise you, but you weren't really affected by it.

"don't have any special memories for it."

"well, you were awful." momo stated plainly, her face scrunched in displeasure. "you treated everyone like garbage, you wouldn't even let people talk to you. you always sat on that high horse of yours since you were managing endeavor's agency." her voice goes somber, a bit softer. "you hurt so many people and broke hearts."

you merely clicked your tongue in vexation. you hardly had any friends during your middle school years, let alone anyone pinning after you. "hearts? barely anyone even talked to me in middle school." her whole speech sounded painfully fake to the point you felt your temples pulse and your ears ache; you were completely over with hearing another word of it.

"because they were afraid, l/n!" momo pushed, her onyx eyes beginning to go glossy. "are you seriously so self-absorbed that you didn't realize that people would hold their breaths when they were in your proximity because they were scared that you would berate them for it. you would insult so many people and you didn't even notice. that shows how much care you hold for the people around you." momo was yelling now, but you didn't move or show any empathic emotion in your expression, which only made her angrier. "do you even care right now?!"

"how am i supposed to believe a word you're saying? no one has ever come to me with anything like this." you scoffed, all your intrigue was replaced with pure and raw annoyance. what was she even saying? you doubted her mind was thinking clearly. it was most likely clouded green with her envy. although she was delivering her speech as though she believed every word, your only thought was that you could now safely add delusional to the list of personality traits of momo yaoyorozu. "how you are even coming up with this is beyond me. this is just plain stupid, and all just jealously. whose hearts did i break without ever getting any confessions, huh?"

"mine! i tried to confess to you in middle school and you just dismissed me. and casted me to the side like i was nothing!" hot tears streamed down her face, her knuckles white from the intense fist she held to her chest as if she was squishing her heart together to keep it from falling apart. "you said anything i had to say was a waste of breath and that i wasn't interesting enough to interrupt your busy life. and you don't even remember it happening, do you?!"

you were just watching her, or just observing her. momo felt like she couldn't breathe, she had just confessed to you in the most emotional way possible and all you could give her was a look of confusion.

oh, she hated herself. she hated herself for still not getting over you when it was all so blunt. momo wasn't welcome in your world, no matter what she said or felt—it was heartbreakingly clear.

that world was reserved only for you and shoto.

"but, i loved you so badly. i saw those few good qualities in you that todoroki-san must see too. but, he got you so easily while you didn't even give me the time of day. then, you got so close to me and touched me, my mind can't stop playing the moment on loop. you don't even care that you keep doing this to me. you keep toying with me, no matter how hard i try to get over you. you've changed since middle school, you let people in, and you finally give them a humanly decent amount of respect. but, of course, i'd still be left out."

"you were rude to me first."

"is that your grand rebuttal? for breaking me so deeply?" you don't give her a word. a bitter smile cut through her tear-stricken face, her humorless laugh was one of disbelief. she threw her hands up in defeat; her eyes were no longer looking at you, stopping your view of her soul and bleeding heart. "of course, it is! i can't believe i thought for a moment that you would've changed enough to say anything more. all you care about is that stupid ego of yours. i don't know what made you different, but it didn't change the one quality that will always be a part of you."

she wiped her tears harshly, pushing back any stray hairs. and with red, puffy eyes she left, letting her parting words hang in the suffocating air.

"you are such an asshole, l/n."

Eh he.

a message from ast3roids:

the lore continues...i decided for this special that i would bring momo's backstory. i keep seeing 'ew every todo ff always makes momo a bitch' comments and every time i see it i wanna take that mfing plate back bc i can't believe you thought you ate 🤨

this was those two's history the entire time. i guess my hints weren't that good for y'all to get the gist of their dynamic, but that's my bad.

anyway, lol y/n is an asshole and is not a great person. y/n is very toxic and doesn't take most people into account with her words or actions. she is basically a chilled bakugo pre-redemption arc as her rudeness isn't through loud and abrasive language, but rather it's coldness and calculated moves to hurt you. and i wanted to display that here. you don't see it because she's a girlboss and she's technically you. so of course you wouldn't see her as toxic.

now you may be wondering why isn't she toxic to ppl in the fic, she nice to them even the pro heroes

what's so different abt class 1-a-

shoto.

and what's so different about hatsume-

business.

and what's so different abt-

shoto or business.

if any person benefits y/n in either category she is not extremely rude to them otherwise she is. she's rude to strangers (not wait staff bc she's not that far gone), babies, old people, the blind etc.

the ONLY exceptions to the rule are denki they're besties fr & her mentor but even that started out as business

momo poured her heart out and y/n doesn't even think to apologize or even reflect.

yes, momo was rude to y/n. but, it was because she was hurt and y/n already knew that momo had a crush on her during the fic. otherwise, she wouldn't have done what she did during the 10k special. y/n fucked with her heart on purpose, she is aware that she did and she isn't sorry.

momo isn't jealous of y/n, she's jealous of todoroki because he won y/n's affection. but, momo respects todoroki too much to be mean to him and she just wants to hurt y/n like she hurt her, so the best way of doing that is to break apart y/n from who she loves.

so yeah... the next stop is 1M to get more lore, but that's gonna be a long while or never, so comment what you think changed y/n into being 'nicer'. i have the true answer so i'd love to see the theories. it's not complicated and the answer is displayed in the fic so i think some of you will get it.

if you get it right i'll pm you as long as you promise not to come back and reveal that you got it. & pm or comment any other questions i love answering them fr

the 1M special will be good ol' smut bc you guys earned it or i'll make a y/n x reader

who knows 😩 could be both idm

maybe i'll do it b4 1M if im feeling crazy 😝

<3

i love you all. thank you, i am beyond grateful for 100K and it was all because of you.

stay healthy, drink your water.

ily bye.

✁♥↳ ᴮᴱᴬᴺˢ, ᴿᴵᶜᴱ, ᴶᴱˢᵁˢ ᶜᴴᴿᴵˢᵀ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵃʸʳᵒⁿ ♡⌟⁂

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

747K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
32.1K 677 57
WARNING: CRINGY AF. BAD AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING. "Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles." He said as he smiled brightly and held...
189K 4.6K 28
X female reader What that up there says (the title) ☝🏻 ⚠️ Achtung!! ⚠️ Under construction (editing) Slow updates bc nursing school.... This may co...