The One That Got Away Taekook

By JinHit_forever

Jeon Jungkook, your average high school bad boy and spoiled rich kid. Gets whatever he wants with a single wo... More

Biography of characters (Main Characters ONLY)
Chapter 1: The starting of a new semester: waking late
Chapter 2: 'What are they laughing about?'-???
Chapter 3: I want him.

Warning!

187 13 0
By JinHit_forever

Edited: #2

-Author Note-

Please note before proceeding any further, the following information that you'll be reading is not real and does not relate to real-life events; things that happen in this book (should stay in here!) is not real!

Consist of:

Bl content/ boy x boy content (Literally the whole point of this book)
Mature Content
Cussing (I wouldn't say a lot, just a few here and there)
Drama
(Might add more when the story progresses...)

Anyways...if you're still up for it, let's get to it, shall we! I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 39.9K 50
[COMPLETE] Jungkook is jealous and all he wants is to be admired like his friend, Taehyung. He comes up with a plan to write love notes to himself in...
344K 13.6K 32
taekook werewolf au book 1/2 ┊fetus writing┊ ↬ taehyung is too cute and shy of an omega and jungkook is too devilish and rude of an alpha ☕︎ ┊ ✎...
161K 7.9K 22
"I want her." Wherein, Taehyung, a mafia, falls for a simple kindergarten teacher. [Its cringy, i am warning you]
201K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...