[BL] Newly Married [Rebirth]

De Erishi_An

Newly Married [Rebirth] 新婚[重生] Author: 夜风起 Status 67 Chapters Description Li Jincheng's father said: "Jinchen... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 15

7.3K 232 1
De Erishi_An

Perceiving He Zhenxuan's surprised eyes, Li Jincheng looked back at him and said, "I can't figure out why I hate him so much?"

    "A little."

    "Back when my mother broke ties with his family, he relied on my mother's private money to make a living, but later..."

    Having said this, Li Jincheng's voice was a little choked. Many times, he thought he didn't mind, but when he really said the matter, he realized that he was still very sad.

    It was as if someone was holding a needle and slamming his heart, and in a moment, blood was dripping there.

    But compared to anger, he hated his inability even more, because no matter how hard he tried, his mother was already dead.

.Looking outside the window to calm his mood, Li Jincheng said: "Later, he cheated on his marriage and drove my mother crazy with Song Wanru. Knowing that my mother was in an abnormal spirit, he still sent her to an ordinary hospital. It didn't take long...My mother jumped from the window of her ward."

    He Zhenxuan knew how Li Jincheng's mother died, but he didn't expect the truth of the matter to be so cruel.

    Thinking of the expressions that occasionally appeared on Li Jincheng's face that he couldn't understand, at this moment, he finally understood the reason.

    From Li Jincheng's voice choked until he finished saying these words, he never looked back.

    He Zhenxuan didn't know if he was crying, but he knew that Li Jincheng must be uncomfortable at this time.

.He didn't know how he could comfort Li Jincheng. After a while, he held Li Jincheng's hand on his knee and said, "When did you know about this?"

    "Three months ago."

    "How did you know?"

    "The look in other people's eyes, what they have said, can be known by a little check."

    Thinking of the employees of the detective agency who had stopped himself at the entrance of the hotel, He Zhenxuan guessed that he should have been investigating this matter a long time ago.

    He was a little surprised by Li Jincheng's extraordinary endurance, but when he thought that his personality was caused by the environment in which he grew up, he just held Li Jincheng's hand harder and said softly: "I will definitely not let you suffer any more. Wronged."

    Like a promise, Li Jincheng responded, looking out the window and saying, "I know."

.Probably because he vented fiercely. After he got home, Li Jincheng fell asleep, and later he was sober until late at night and walked out of the room that he remembered that this was He Zhenxuan's apartment.

    He Zhenxuan was sitting on the sofa in the living room reading the news at this time. When he saw him coming downstairs, he quickly got up and said, "Are you hungry? I'm going to warm up your meal."

    Knowing that he was waiting here deliberately, Li Jincheng nodded and said, "Hungry."

    In He Zhenxuan’s apartment, the light in the living room and kitchen are very bright, which makes it impossible to hide everything around. It also breeds a feeling of emptiness, just because of the color of the room and He Zhenxuan in front of him. There is a warm touch.

    Or just because He Zhenxuan already occupies a very important position in his heart.

.He Zhenxuan's hot dishes are skillful. Li Jincheng sat at the wooden table looking at his back and said, "Do you know how to cook?"

    "No, these are made by auntie." After thinking about it, he said again: "They are also responsible for cleaning my sanitation."

    "I will do it afterwards?"

    "You can?"

    Seeing He Zhenxuan's slightly surprised expression, Li Jincheng laughed and said, "My family is just being bad to me, but they didn't abuse me."

    Speaking of it, he started to learn how to cook after eloped with Liao Changyuan to Kaohsiung. At that time, the two of them had nothing. Apart from work, he gradually understood what is called Youyanjiangjiang.

    Everything seemed like a world away. Even though Li Jincheng hoped that this was a dream he had had, he knew it was impossible.

    "I like eating at home."

.The corners of He Zhenxuan's mouth rose slightly, as if he had certain expectations about how to cook.

    Thinking that he would go to work tomorrow, Li Jincheng urged him to go to bed. He Zhenxuan did not insist, only said: "Remember to go to bed after an hour or two after eating."

    "Oh, I see."

    "And..." After a pause, he said again: "When this matter is over, don't think about it anymore."

    Li Jincheng had forgotten about this incident, and when he turned around blankly, He Zhenxuan had already left the kitchen.

    Thinking of his character has always been like this, Li Jincheng just smiled and bowed his head to eat.

    The next day, he took his luggage from Zou Junkai, and Li Jincheng drove to the hotel where Wei Chunfang was now staying.

.After handing over the bank card in her hand, Li Jincheng said: "You can go to Chaozhou to find your relatives in the countryside, or you can stay here. If you want to stay here, I will help you inspect the house in the afternoon... …"

    Wei Chunfang is fifty-four years old this year. He also worked as a servant in Li’s house for more than 20 years. Recently, too many things have happened and made her feel tired. He silently took the bank card that Li Jincheng handed over. She just said: "I'm back to Chaozhou."

    The expectation in my heart fell through. Although it was not disappointing, I was a bit disappointed after all. It was just that Li Jincheng didn't want to force her. After a moment of silence, he said, "I'll go and let someone buy a plane ticket later... Then let them send you back... "

.When they got up, the corners of their eyes were wet. Li Jincheng walked over to hug her and said, “I’m not used to living or come back when I’m not happy. I’ve been here all the time. From now on... I will also treat you as my relatives. ."

    When I walked out of the hotel, the sky was clear outside, and I sat in his car for a while before Li Jincheng drove back to He Zhenxuan's apartment.

    His room has undergone considerable changes. The bookcase extends from the bedside to the door. In addition to books, there are many small potted plants and modern figures on it.

    In front of the bookcase, there is also a long sofa and a wooden coffee table. The color is close to the original color and similar to other furniture in the apartment.

    Sitting on that sofa, Li Jincheng felt that everything in front of him was in line with his imagination.

.He Zhenxuan was very satisfied with Li Jincheng's cooking skills and took the initiative to wash the dishes with him, and the two went to the living room to watch TV together.

    This is the first day that they have officially lived together. Although they already have a certain degree of understanding of He Zhenxuan, because of the sudden close distance and relationship, and there is no moderate buffer in between, Li Jincheng will still face him when facing him. Feeling a little embarrassed.

    He Zhenxuan should have a similar feeling to him. They are separated by a certain distance, and even for a long period of time, they have maintained the same posture and have not changed.

    Later, it wasn't until He Zhenxuan asked about his work that the surrounding atmosphere improved slightly.

    The next day Li Jincheng had to go back to school for class. Thinking that Li Jiajun's case had not yet been tried, he was mentally prepared for Song Wanru to come to the school to find himself.

.But within a few days, people from the detective agency told him that Song Wanru had been imprisoned in a mental hospital on the outskirts of the city.

    Realizing that she had been abandoned by Li Yaozu that day, Song Wanru had the courage and calmness to put her to death.

    In her impression, wealthy people love face, and most people are curious about the so-called wealthy people. In order to gain sympathy from the public opinion and reduce Jiajun’s punishment, she found reporters from several newspapers one after another, thinking Let them report the incident by breaking the news.

    It's a pity that those people all knew the reason for this incident, and there was pressure on them, so they all ignored Song Wanru.

    Song Wanru had no choice but to repeat the same tricks and appeared at his school gate with a piece of paper full of Li Jincheng's crimes.

.She vaguely realized that everyone in the newspaper was aware of this incident, but ordinary people were different from them. It was impossible for ordinary people to know the specific course of the matter. Using their gossip and kind nature, the three of them became tigers through misinformation, and she was still in the end. Able to achieve their goals.

    It's a pity that the imagination is too good, and the result Song Wanru ushered in this time was even more cruel than the last time.

    She was sent to the police station again, and she was overly emotional, and soon she was sent to the psychiatric forensic department by the police.

    Anyone who changed to a situation like Song Wanru would probably behave a little abnormally, because she was violent towards doctors, and eventually she was judged to endanger social order and was forced to be sent to a mental hospital.

    On the day Song Wanru appeared at the entrance of Li Jincheng's school, Li Jincheng was actually taking classes inside, but Song Wanru disappeared so fast that he didn't know about it.

.After reading the text message on the phone, Li Jincheng knew that He Zhenxuan had done a lot for himself silently.

    Is there anything else we can help after?

    Seeing the text message sent by the employee of the detective agency codenamed joker to him, Li Jincheng couldn't help showing a mocking smile.

    Since his rebirth, his biggest expense has been to ask people from this detective agency to keep investigating and tracking his family.

    Song Wanru is now in a mental hospital, and Li Jiajun's case will be heard in two weeks. Therefore, Li Jincheng replied, saying that he hoped that there would be none in the future.

    Is that so? Happy cooperation! See our detective agency again if you have something to do in the future! We will definitely give you a discount next time!

.Ever since this detective agency accepted its first commission, the person code-named joker has been keeping in touch with him. In Li Jincheng’s impression, this person is very few words, even if occasionally Li Jincheng uses a kind of joke If you speak with him in a tone, he will be ignored, and the topic will quickly shift to official business.

    Now seeing him like this, Li Jincheng only feels that he has also been relieved.

    He replied a good one, and Li Jincheng didn't talk to him again.

    On the weekend, Li Jincheng drove to the mental hospital where Song Wanru is now.

    This was the first time he saw Song Wan's face when she had no makeup. He didn't know if it was because of the shock that was too great, or the medicine contained too many hormones, she looked swollen all over.

.The moment he saw Li Jincheng, Song Wanru, who looked like a dead wood, suddenly came back to life, waving her hands and saying: "Li Jincheng, you must not die! We are so good to you! You have made us like this!"

    Li Jincheng couldn't understand the thoughts of people like Song Wanru. It seems that they should treat others in this way, but if others treat them in this way, then the other party will be heinous and inferior to pigs and dogs.

    Besides, he didn't take the initiative to harm other people's hearts. If it weren't for Li Jiajun's discomfort this time, he felt that he would probably have to wait for a while.

    Seeing that the two nurses restrained Song Wanru, who was in a frantic state, and then pressed her into a chair to sit down, Li Jincheng said leisurely: "Song Wanru, do you remember how my mother died back then?"

.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

164K 6K 64
He's So Sweet After Class 下课后他如此甜美 Author(s) 沽飞双 Status in COO 57 chapters + 5 extra (Completed) Description Mo Lingqiu was employed as University A'...
1.4M 34.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
18.7K 273 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...