[BL] Newly Married [Rebirth]

By Erishi_An

Newly Married [Rebirth] 新婚[重生] Author: 夜风起 Status 67 Chapters Description Li Jincheng's father said: "Jinchen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 14

7.7K 272 13
By Erishi_An

That was a paternity test. He and Li Jiajun's, the above results showed that the two were not related in any way.

    Li Yaozu read the appraisal report with trembling hands, and when he saw the content on the other letter paper, his astonishment and disbelief turned into complete anger.

    It turns out that Li Jiajun is not his own son! It's the bastard born to Song Wanru and a man named Wei Lunyue!

    I was deceived by her for so many years! He has been holding that bastard baby in the palm of his hand!

    Thinking of the various things that happened in the past and the debt he owed Li Jincheng over the years, Li Yaozu sat on the sofa in the living room until dawn.

    "Yaozu, what happened? Why is your face so ugly?"

    Song Wanru's eyes revealed obvious worry. Li Yaozu looked at her, only thinking that the appraisal report might be false.

.First of all, its origin is strange, and secondly, the information above is too detailed, as if someone had deliberately launched an investigation on it.

    "what is that?"

    Seeing that Song Wanru was about to come over, Li Yaozu hurriedly stuffed those things into his pocket and said, "The bank's settlement list."

    "How much is left?"

    "I owe more than three million yuan to this house..." After speaking, he looked up at the surroundings with infinite nostalgia, and said, "Maybe it will be taken away by the bank."

    The room leaked in the rain, and Song Wanru widened her eyes in disbelief and said, "Then what shall we do then?"

    "I don't know, think of another way?"

    After saying this, Li Yaozu washed and went out.

.Song Wanru thought he was going to ask Li Jincheng to intercede, and ate something indiscriminately. She began to sit on the sofa to meet those she knew, and thought they would help her call.

    She had eaten with these people, had afternoon tea, and gave them a lot of expensive gifts, but by this day, these people either did not answer her calls or simply changed their mobile phone numbers.

    A few years ago, when Wei Lunyue's wife swept herself out, Song Wanru was in such a situation, but in the end she managed to marry Li Yaozu, who is not sure how many times better than Wei Lunyue.

    Thinking of the surprised or jealous expressions of those people afterwards, Song Wanru felt a little relieved, and then she called her sister-in-law again.

.Song Wanru was born in an estate, and his elder brother's family still lives there today. Although she feels that her sister-in-law is vulgar and profitable, she can still think of a very good way for herself when she has a flash of inspiration.

    She said that Li Jincheng reads a lot and loves face. The best way now is to find his school leader, so that he will never be able to raise his head in front of his colleagues in his life.

    Disgusting homosexuality, Song Wanru felt distressed for no reason just thinking that her son might be too.

    When Jiajun comes out, he must find a way to cure his illness!

    Song Wanru's approach was more vicious than her sister-in-law's. She wrote a lot of so-called evidence of Li Jincheng's crimes on a square piece of white paper, and then rushed to the school where Li Jincheng is now working with that piece of paper.

.It's a pity that she had just arrived at the school gate, and before she had time to open the paper, she didn't know where the two people came from and sent them to the police station!

    The reason is that she disturbs the public order of the society, and all the certified physical evidence is there!

    Regardless of how Song Wanru rolled around, she not only received a ticket, but also faced seven days in prison.

    Song Wanru had no choice. Under the supervision of the police, she had to call Li Yaozu, but Li Yaozu didn't know what happened, and his mobile phone was always turned off.

    Song Wanru was nervous, and was not in the mood to call other people.

    Seven days later, Song Wanru walked out of the detention center. When she returned home, she found that Li Yaozu was nowhere to be seen, and her anxiety was quickly magnified.

.The wardrobe shared by the two was half empty, and all the necessary documents for Li Yaozu and the bankbook at home had disappeared. Song Wanru fell on the bed with soft hands and feet, thinking that Li Yaozu not only abandoned herself, but also left nothing for herself!

    She didn't know how long she had been sitting there, but when she heard a noise from outside the door, she turned from sorrow to joy, screaming at Yaozu, while rushing out of the bedroom.

    Standing in the living room was Wei Chunfang, the servant of the family. She probably did not expect that she would suddenly appear here. After a moment of stunned, she screamed his wife with a twisted expression.

    "Where is the master? Where did the master go?"

    "He moved away."

    With some uncomfortable breaking free of Song Wanru's hands, Wei Chunfang said: "The banker will come over tomorrow to liquidate the assets."

    "Where did the master move?"

    "I don't know, he didn't say."

.After speaking, Wei Chunfang handed the letter she had just prepared to put on the table to Song Wanru and said, "Master asked me to give it to you."

    She actually moved out of here a few days ago, and came here today, but she followed Li Yaozu’s instructions to give this letter to Song Wanru. After looking at Song Wanru who looked crazy, Wei Chunfang sighed silently, and then left here soon. This is a small western-style building that carries many of her memories.

    Song Wanru originally thought that this was a letter from Li Yaozu to her. In her imagination, Li Yaozu had already figured out a way out for them. She didn't need to worry too much about everything, but when she opened the letter, she knew that everything was nothing but Own delusion.

    The letter contained only a paternity test report and a document, which described in detail the relationship between her and Wei Lunyue over the years.

    "Li Jincheng, I must make you unhappy!"

.Song Wanru broke the canthus with her letter head, and a trace of madness quickly appeared in her eyes.

    When receiving news that Li Yaozu had left Hong Kong Island, Li Jincheng was waiting for He Zhenxuan to pick him up and leave the hospital.

    His injuries were not serious, but due to He Zhenxuan's persistence, he still had to stay in the hospital for a full week.

    Originally in Li Jincheng's heart, He Zhenxuan always had the meaning of looking down on sentient beings, but through the contact during this period of time, he only felt that this person's personality could be described as perfect.

    Although he doesn't like to talk very much, he always does everything for others silently. When Li Jincheng finds out, he can pour water for himself or help himself to the toilet. The trivial matters of taking care of himself have all fallen on He Zhenxuan's shoulders. And when doing these things, he always has a natural expression, as if he had already identified himself as his lover or partner early on.

.Knowing that Li Jincheng was injured, after He Zongtong came to the hospital to visit him once, other members of the He family also came.

    The attitudes of several people are different, but it may be because of their love for Wu and Wu. He Zhenxuan's third uncle and third aunt have been much kinder to him this time.

    In addition to them, Zou Junkai, who has been worried about Li Jincheng, also brought his girlfriend to the hospital to visit him.

    Discovering that Li Jincheng lived in a luxurious ward, Zou Junkai was stunned for a moment, and then he showed a disdainful expression and said: "You were not willing to let you accompany me to play basketball before. Now it's fine, but some gangsters who snatched money Hit the hospital!"

    This is Li Jincheng's reason for asking for leave from school and He Zhenxuan's excuse to his family.

    Seeing Li Jincheng just laughed, Zou Junkai seemed even more impatient, and he said awkwardly, "Is it serious?"

.The injuries on Li Jincheng's body were left behind by him deliberately angering those people. Hearing Zou Junkai's question, he quickly shook his head and said, "It's not serious, it's just a little skin trauma."

    "This is the best, but Li Jincheng, you can't go on like this!"

    Seeing Li Jincheng's head up, Zou Junkai said plausibly: "I will accompany you to learn taekwondo after leaving the hospital, or Muay Thai is okay. Look at you, it looks like a weak chicken. Do you know that when I first saw you, I thought A gust of wind can blow you away!"

    Concerns were chaotic. Seeing his speechlessness, his petite and lovely girlfriend, who had been standing beside him and hadn't spoken a word, patted him on the shoulder at the right time, Zou Junkai stopped abruptly, and then showed a slanderous expression.

.I heard that the two were high school classmates, and they were interested in each other when they were studying. Some time ago, because they accidentally met at a gathering of friends, the thunder shook the fire and became out of control.

    Li Jincheng likes this girlfriend of Zou Junkai very much, and thinks that the two are a good match.

    In fact, there are many very interesting things in this world, and there are also many people who care about themselves. As for those who have never taken themselves to heart, Li Jincheng feels that there is no need to pay attention to them.

    After deleting the text message sent to him by the employee of the detective agency on the phone, Li Jincheng just focused on watching the live video of Xiao Liangyu's performance on the iPad.

    He thinks that the person Li Yaozu loves most in this life should be himself. For the sake of so-called dignity, he first abandoned his wife who was richer than him and gave him selflessly. Later, when he encountered difficulties, for himself, he once again abandoned the true love he once thought. .

.What is the meaning of such a person living in this world?

    When He Zhenxuan opened the door of the ward, Li Jincheng was sitting on the hospital bed staring at his iPad in a daze.

    The expression on his face was slightly deep, and his body also exuded a breath of loneliness.

    Probably because he usually behaves too calmly and calmly, the appearance of Li Jincheng makes people a little uneasy. He walked over quietly. He Zhenxuan gently clasped Li Jincheng's naked neck and whispered, "What are you looking at?"

    "Xiao Liangyu's performance video."

    Li Jincheng likes Xiao Liangyu very much, on the one hand because of his outstanding talent, on the other hand because he is still very young.

    He is good at pop music and pure classical music. He is only 28 years old this year and is already a world-renowned violin player.

.In the past few days, the news is full of news that he is about to come to Hong Kong to hold his own concert. Li Jincheng feels that the opportunity is rare. This time he must go to the scene to listen to Xiao Liangyu's live concert.

    Seeing him raising the iPad in his hand, He Zhenxuan took a casual look, then retracted his gaze and said, "Go, let's go home."

    It is November, and the memorable and uncomfortable sticky feeling on his body has disappeared with the heat in the air. He Zhenxuan looked at the passing cars in front of him and said, "Jincheng, your father has left Hong Kong Island. Fly to Brazil... "After a pause, he said: "Do you want to help him?"

    "do not want."

    Looking at the disappearing street scene outside the car window, Li Jincheng said coldly: "If he can, I hope he can be more miserable."

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 7.8K 18
What's lost is hopefully never forgotten *Smut Warning*
5.2M 460K 95
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
10.1M 638K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
978K 30.3K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...