๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐”๐๐๐‹๐„...

By inuisdeadsister

"๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™”, ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ฝ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€๐™‚๐™๐™ˆ." โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ || Where Y/n finds herself falling for one of inuisdeadsiste... More

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š:
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—จ๐—•๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—จ๐—  - ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐™”
.ยท: ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข
.ยท:* ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
.ยท:*ยจ๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
.ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฃ'
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™–๐™™
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*๐™™๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ข ฬฉฬฉอ™๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™™
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ง '๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™š
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ* ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
.ยท:*ยจ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข? ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™
.ยท:* ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข?
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ

.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ

1.9K 100 33
By inuisdeadsister

THE NEXT MORNING:

Muffled groans hit the heavy bedding as your naked body shifts around until you lay on your side.

Cracking an eye open, you find yourself peeking over the grey sheets of a familiar bed. Grey walls greet you and the warmth from the blankets embrace you tenderly.

Turning around so you lay on your back, you sprawl your limbs out. The blankets peel away from your upper half as you set your arms free, allowing them to pat around the furniture.

Only to find yourself alone.

While knitting your eyebrows together out of confusion, you find yourself sitting up. A cold shiver runs up your spine when the air hits your bare arms, chest, and stomach.

Out of instinct, you dive back under the covers.

"Why am I not wearing a top?" You think aloud, your eyes staring at your body to find you were only wearing a pair of underwear.

That's when it hit you, your face dropping when you realise.

"One more round, my ass." You grumble under your breath, remembering Taiga's words for the night before.

It was not one more round, nor was it two. You could've sworn it was at least four from how much your legs were aching and how you were struggling to stay on your feet last night.

"Jeez." You murmur before the bedroom door creaks open.

Peeking up from the covers, you find Taiga approaching the bed. His face visibly softens and his lips curve into a gentle smile as he stops in front of you. He wore nothing but a pair of basketball shorts.

"Mornin', princess." He coos with a grin, reaching a hand down to pat your head. You couldn't help but smile and blush at his actions, your hair in shambles and goosebumps rising on your skin.

"Morning." You reply softly as the bed sinks with Taiga's extra weight. He sits next to your lying figure, caressing your head lightly.

"I've made breakfast if you're hungry." He tells you, watching your eyes light up.

"Uhh... could you please get me a top, first?" You mumble into the sheet, slightly embarrassed that you weren't wearing one.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that." Taiga thinks aloud, standing up and turning to his closet.

Sitting up while clutching the sheets to your bare chest, you watch the pink-faced boy rummage through his shirts before pulling one out.

"This might be a bit big on you." Taiga sighs. He stops in front of the bed and hands you the shirt before turning around.

"Oh? So now you decide to turn around?" You playfully scoff, remembering the event from the morning before. Taiga visibly jolts before shrugging and turning around.

"Guess you have a point." He says as he turns to find you still putting the top on.

"What th- TURN AROUND YOU PERV!" You shout at the boy who tilts his head to the side.

"Didn't you just...? God, you girls are so confusing." Taiga sighs and shakes his head. Rolling your eyes, you shove the large t-shirt over your head.

"Besides, it's not like I haven't seen you naked or anything." He mutters under his breath, cheeks heating up as he stares down at you.

His shirt loosely hung around your figure, its huge sleeves hanging off your shoulders while the collar gapes widely, showing off your collarbone.

"You hungry?" Taiga asks.

Raising your head to meet his eyes, you only just realised now that his neck looked bruised, bite marks scattered all over his wide shoulders and abdomen.

Oops.

You simply nod your head at his question. Taiga steps forward while you kick the blankets off yourself. He scoops you up into his arms, carrying you like a bride, just like last time.

Just like the first time, you find yourself leaning against his broad chest, listening to the sound of his calming heartbeat.

Swaying your feet back and forth, the male carries you into the living area where two plates of ( breakfast of your choice ) were set out neatly.

"Well, doesn't this look nice?" You grin at the boy who sets you in your chair. He just chuckles, pushing your chair in before walking around the table and sitting across from you.

As you were raising a hand to lift your cutlery ( if needed ), your eyes widen and a thick blush covers your cheeks when you remember the events that took place on this same table that you were eating on.

"Don't worry. I cleaned it really well before you woke up." Taiga says, practically reading your mind. You watch him stuffing his mouth with food messily, a light giggle leaving your mouth.

"What?" He asks with a full mouth, earning an eye roll from you.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." You playfully scold him. He rolls his eyes with a grin before gulping his food in his mouth.

"My bad, mom."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"So, that's why you guys didn't show up to school yesterday?"

Miguel sits next to Taiga on a picnic table, the cool breeze pricking their skin from under their school uniform. Taiga hums and nods his head, his tired eyes watching the other teenage boys running around the football field.

"Hmmm~ They're pretty good." Miguel murmurs, watching Isagi pass the ball to Rin.

"Yeah." Taiga yawns.

"So, where's ( Y/n )-chan today?" Miguel grins at his friend who smirks slightly.

"She's still at home since she's still struggling to walk." He tells him who sighs.

"Poor girl." Miguel says, raising his juice box to his lips. Sipping through the straw, they both continue to watch the boys play, the watch on his wrist nearing the time to go to class.

"God, I'm so tired." Taiga groans, slumping against the surface of the table. He lies on his crossed arms, groggily blinking at the cloudy sky.

"Maybe if you quit fucking your little girlfriend, you'd be fine." Miguel teases, his grin widening when Taiga's wide eyes snap towards him.

"The fuck are you talking about? She's not my damn girlfriend." He scoffs, turning around to hide his soft blush.

Miguel shakes his head as he laughs quietly, knowing damn well Taiga's cheeks were light pink.

Several minutes pass as the boy sit there in silence, listening to the football player's shouts and dramatic battle cries from the other side of the field.

Taiga quickly glances at Miguel from the corner of his eye to find him staring off into space. Taiga's guts twist and turn for he wanted to ask his friend a question, only he was too nervous to.

"I know I'm hot but could you stop staring at me? It's creeping me out." Miguel mutters with a sweatdrop, causing Taiga to jolt.

"Sorry, uhhh~ I just need to ask you something." Taiga hesitantly mumbles, looking down at the picnic table. Miguel raises an eyebrow, telling him to continue while he takes notice of Taiga's out of character behaviour.

"I think... I think I'm sick." Taiga tells him, turning to meet Miguel's confused face.

"Eh? Where's this coming from?" Miguel tilts his head to the side while Taiga slaps his forehead.

"Well, I don't fucking' know!" Taiga yells, throwing his head back before slamming it onto the top of the table. Miguel jumps on the spot, leaning away from the frustrated teenager.

"My face is just always hot, all the time, now! And my stomach feels weird, like I'm going to throw up." Taiga mumbles into the table, his words not going unheard by his friend who feels his eyes widen.

"Does this only happen... around certain people?" Miguel cautiously asks the boy who hesitates to nod.

A sly grin forms on Miguel's face.

"Does this person happen to be ( Y/n )?" He smirks when he watches Taiga sit up straight.

"[ Y/n ]?! Fuck no. That girl's too crazy to make me act like this." Taiga blurts out before shivering.

"Not [ Y/n ]-san, you moron. ( Y/n )~ You know, your neighbour?" Miguel chuckles when Taiga groans, his face in his hands.

"Maybe." Taiga whispers. Miguel's eyes widen with his smirk.

I KNEW IT! The boy mentally cheers in his head, a chibi version of him prancing around a room with confetti falling from the sky.

"That's because you're inlo-"
"I probably hate her. That's why."
Taiga's mumbling overlaps Miguel's words. Miguel's face drops and he tilts his head to the side.

"Hate her?" He mumbles, confused by Taiga's worried face as he stares at his hands.

"I mean, why else would I feel like my heart's gonna leap out of my chest and leave me for dead?" His friend asks.

Miguel swore a vein in his forehead popped.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU PROBABLY HATE HER?!" Miguel suddenly screams at Taiga's face, snatching his collar and shaking him back and forth.

"What the- WHAT OTHER REASON IS THERE?!" Taiga shouts back.

"OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER! YOU IDIOT!" Miguel shouts, causing Taiga's eyes to widen.

"Huh?" Taiga whispers when he realises what Miguel had said, his eyes wide.

"You like her, dumbass! And she clearly likes you too!" Miguel sighs, relaxing again while giving Taiga a serious stare.

"How do you know that?" Taiga asks, only earning a loud sigh from the boy who slaps his forehead.

"You're hopeless." Miguel groans.

"Shut up, man! You know I don't know shit about this!" Taiga yells at the boy who rolls his eyes.

"Trust me, I can tell." He murmurs against the straw of his juice box. Taiga's eye rapidly twitches out of irritation. It was taking him everything not to throw his best friend across the field.

"Bro, help meeeee~" Taiga groans, leaning his forehead against the table. Miguel raises an eyebrow at the boy who turns his head to give him a playful pout and puppy eyes.

"Of course, I'll help you out." He chuckles when Taiga quietly cheers under his breath.

"So... you said I... like her?" Taiga asks, earning a nod and smile from the Chilean. Miguel then feels his face drop when he realises something.

"Wait a minute... were you just fucking her without feelings?!" Miguel asks, shocked eyes wide. Taiga's eyes also widen before he shrugs.

"I mean... yeah, she has a nice body but..." He trails off, looking away from his friend with a small blush.

"C'mon! Say everything you like about her. I won't judge." Miguel grins.

"Okay... But, what's said at this table, stays at this table!" Taiga declares, slamming his index finger onto the top of it. Miguel sighs and nods his head.

Guess he couldn't tell Emiko and Toko about it.

"Now, spill." He demands, glaring at the anxious boy.

"I mean... she's got a nice... face, and her hair is really p... pretty." He whispers the last word while turning his head down and to the side, avoiding eye contact with the flabbergasted boy that sat with him.

"Go on..." Miguel mutters, still shocked that "pretty" was in his vocabulary.

"And... she's got a cute laugh and her smile is really nice and her eyes and- FUCK!" Taiga suddenly shouts when he realises he was rambling.

He slaps his hands over his eyes and throws his head back.

But, even though his eyes were squeezed shut, he could still see your face.

The way your lips curved into a kind smile, how your cheeks would light up from one of his comments, or even just the way your hair would frame your face perfectly.

All of those things sent his heart on a race, and he only just realised.

"Ohohoho~ Taiga's in loooove~" Miguel chuckles into his hand before quickly leaning to the side to avoid being punched in the face.

"You said no judging!" Taiga points out with a red face.

"Not no teasing~ But trust me, I'm not going to bully you about it." Miguel replies.

"I'm not you, meanie." He childishly adds on, crossing his arms over his muscular chest and turning his head to the side. Taiga rolls his eyes and rubs the back of his neck.

"So, there's more isn't there? Surely pretty isn't the only way to describe her." Miguel grins, turning back to the blushing boy.

"Okay! Okay! Fuck, Miguel, she's so fucking beautiful!" Taiga exclaims, holding his head in his hands.

"True." Miguel murmurs.

"HUH?!" He stiffens up when he notices that Taiga heard what he said.

"Nothin', carry on!"

"I... I don't know where to start." Taiga mumbles, listening to Miguel's quiet laughter.

"You're head over heels, jeez!" He laughs, slapping his shoulder happily.

Miguel couldn't be happier for his best friend.

"What's this? Taiga likes someone?" A voice could be heard from behind the two boys who jolt.

Turning their heads, their eyes widen when they find Kunigami grinning at them, a towel around his neck. Sweat dribbled down the tall male, the aftermath of practising for more than an hour.

"Huh? no." Taiga scoffs, turning his head to the side so he wouldn't see him blushing.

"Liar! Come on, I won't tell." The ranga smirks teasingly, leaning down to his friend who backs away.

"'Kay fine, it's Y- AUGH!"
"No one! We were just fooling around!"
Miguel interrupts with a laugh, the heel of his shoe digging into Taiga's foot as he twists his foot.

It was taking Taiga everything not to punch Miguel and cry about how sore his foot was.

"Uh, you sure?" Kunigami asks, sort of unsure about how to react.

Miguel nods his head quickly and wraps an arm around Taiga's neck. He sends him the thumbs up, earning a nod from the football player.

"Well, I'm going to get changed." Kunigami mutters, still raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Okay, we'll wait here for you." Miguel smiles and keeps smiling until Kunigami was out of sight.

"The hell was that for?!" Taiga asks Miguel who lets go of him and removes his foot.

"I forgot to tell you." Miguel sighs while his friend clutches his - most likely broken - foot.

"What?"

"I'm pretty sure Kunigami-kun and ( Y/n ) 2.0 used to date." Miguel says, turning to watch Taiga's eyes widen.

"What? Are you sure?" He asks and Miguel nods his head.

"Me and Reo were talking and the topic somehow got onto you and ( Y/n ). He then told me that her and Kunigami-kun used to date and probably still has feelings for her." Miguel continues, watching Taiga's eyes widen even more.

"Shit." He mumbles, nibbling on his lower lip while his chest tightens.

"What's the matter?" Miguel whispers when he notices Taiga's unnaturally worried expression.

"It's just that... fucking hell." He groans, spreading his thighs and leaning his elbows on them. He slumps forward, holding his hands.

"Kunigami is one of my closest friends. I can't do that to him." He sighs.

"But... you really like ( Y/n ), don't you?" Miguel whispers, earning a hesitant nod from the taller male.

"But, it's not just that." Taiga whispers, causing his friend's eyes to widen as he tilts his head to the side.

"What is it?"

Taiga sighs, dread and realisation settling upon him.

If only he knew that Kunigami was your ex, he never would've gone for you.

Kunigami was such a good guy. Nice attitude, respectful, good grades, talented, good looking, and just a good person in general.

Taiga on the other hand...

he knew he didn't stand a chance.

"There's no way I can meet her expectations."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 23
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ [๐™”/๐™‰] ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง...
12.4K 220 26
Y/N has to be a whore. According to others, a slut might even suffice. There's no other explanation for the course of events that transpire during th...
1.2K 8 4
Only for 18+ as story has extreme sexual language and media so below 18 stay out of this story...
4K 84 15
Y/n may be stupid or your typical Y/n kinda character but male (this is Wattpad after all ๐Ÿ˜ญ) Will be in 3rd person but mainly in the characters pers...