GMAF S1 E4: 1+1=LOVE

By Gmafofficial

It all started when Beep saw Bang making a love letter for her... it soon turned out that Bang needed to conf... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

156 6 1
By Gmafofficial

Meanwhile to Beep, she's in her bedroom. She's chilling while watching stuff from TikTok. Suddenly, she saw Greta carrying a letter for her.

Greta: A letter for Señorita Beep! (gives the letter to Beep)

Beep: (giggles) Thanks, Greta! Huh? Let me read...

After reading the love letter...

Beep: (blushes) Aww! He's so sweet! I wonder, is he planning a date... WITH ME?!

Greta: I'm not sure. Why?

Beep: Look at my phone!

It seems that there's a chat from Bang to Beep from Messenger. Bang told Beep that they're going to have a date night. Greta is going to help them for some... love support and motivation.

Greta: Oops... somebody got a crushie!

Beep: (hugs Greta) Thank you so much, Greta! Make sure you'll be a good girl, okay? (pets Greta's head)

Greta: Of course, Beep! (laughs) I wonder what's going to happen next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 70.6K 37
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
11M 253K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 32K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...