His deadly assassin

Por JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... Más

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

whats in the dark

7.3K 235 11
Por JasmineCline9

I woke up to blacks arms around me I should smack the fuck out of him for invading my space and not listening to me but I'm just going to let that go for now atleast. I slowly crept from his arms then walked into the bathroom to do my hygiene once I was done I headed down stairs to cook breakfast. As I was down there I noticed the gifts black brought for me.

He so sweet when he wanna be.

"Babe? Where you at?" Black shouted.

"In the kitchen."

I heard him come into the kitchen he came up behind and tried to give me a kiss but I dodged it.

"Damn like that?"

"Yeah like that you ain't slick."

He smacked his lips then grabbed my face and kissed me Hella minty.

"Fuck you thought this was I don't care how mad you is." He said slapping my ass.

"Thats because your ass won't listen thats why."

"Im sorry babe I'm ready to listen now though so can we talk about whats on your mind? I don't like when you mad at me lil ma." He said picking me up sitting me on the counter.

"The food is still cooking."

"I know but I want you to speak up and tell me what you think you know."

"Like I said before you cut me off yesterday I heard through the grape vine and he's trying to use some girl names sam-"

"Samantha? Fuck she got to do with anything?" He asked.

"Why you getting so defensive about her name."

"Alot of history right there thats all." He said.

I got down off the counter and checked on the food.

"Anything you wanna tell me about her?"

"She was my first love but she dogged the fuck out of me when I caught her with one of my homies then had a baby with a him." He said shaking his head.

"Im sorry babe."

"No need to feel sorry ma it is what it is I'm not letting her come in between us so what else did you hear?" He asked.

I started telling him everything I heard but I just don't know if he really believes me or not.

"And are you sure this ain't no ploy or nothing how you know she ain't lying or something." He said.

"Thats the thing I couldn't get a feel on her but what would be her reason to lie too but do what you will with the information just know you need to check on  shit and ill be more than happy to do it for you."

"Heres your plate."

"Damn this looks good ma." He said.

"Well you know how I do what you want to drink?"

"You." He said biting his lip.

"I mean like water or juice."

"But i need a different type of hydration." He said pulling me close.

"Eat first and ill clinch your thirsty ass later." I said kissing him.

"I love you Mullanie." He said caressing my cheek.

"I love you to Dave."

I guess he said fuck the food because he damn near had me shaking everywhere he could take me down thats where we went every corner of this loft got touched we landed right outside near the fire pit.

"Okay babe damn no more." I said getting from off his lap.

"I couldn't help it I can't never have enough of you." He said kissing my shoulder.

"Me too but maybe we should go clean the glass up in the kitchen."

"Yeah and you might need a new bed." He said chuckling.

"Yeah you buying me a new bed too."

"I got you but do me a favor." He said.

"What that?"

"Always keep it g with me and no matter how mad you get come home so we can talk about it."

"Okay same with you I just don't wanna be hurt again."

"Babe with me you ain't never going to have to feel that pain again I got did dirty to before I would never wish that pain on my worst enemy just know I got you forever we locked im for life."

"Is that so?"

"I know so give it a few and fuckinh with me your last name will be changed." He said and he was dead serious too.

"Ooop and thats period."

"Agitating man."

"You love it."

"Yeah I do come here." He said.

I tried to not ride him pass sun set but I guess thats what is going to have to happen.

Blacks pov
We where laying down just watching a movie when I had got a phone call from knox it must be an emergency because he hitting me up on my cell phone.

"Yo."

"Where you at fool?" He asked.

"In my skin why?"

"Did yo-"

I heard the phone get snatched away.

"Excuse me uncle d how you going to play a nephew and forget about my basketball game."

Fuck i did forget.

"What time is it at?" He asked.

"At 7."

I looked at the time and seen it was 5pm.

"Aight I'm on my way."

"Yey!!" He shouted.

Kobe be to juiced when I come but that's my little godson got to love him.

"Aight see you soon."

We hung up I tried to get up of the bed with out doing further damage but that plan didn't work.

"Damit black i told you we shouldn't had slept on this." She said rubbing her eyes.

"My bad ma but I'm running late kobe basketball game starts at 7 all the way on the other side of town and I got to hurry up and get over there."

"Oh shit knox invited me too." She said getting out the bed slowly I know her legs hurt.

"Pain and pleasure in between them legs huh?" I said laughing.

She flipped me off and walked over to her closet im glad I brought me a change of clothes we did a quick wash up and got changed then rushed to the car to get there.

1 hour and a half later

We made it to the game just in time we found seats next to knox and his wife Shante im glad her and lulu get along they like best friends damn near. Me and knox decided to take a smoke break since it was in half time so we was just chopping it up.

"So you and lulu how yall two doing?" He asked.

"Thats my shorty." I said smiling i can't help this cheesy ass grin I have on my face when I hear her name.

"Im just glad you found you a real one because that bitch Samantha was no good for ya boi."

"I know I also heard-"

"Black?" I heard someone say.

I turned around.

"Samantha?"

"No time no see huh?" She asked.

"Awww shit its about to go down." He said.

I noticed she had her daughter with her couldn't be no more than 5 maybe 6.

"Your daughter?"

"Um yeah this is london."

"Hi I'm London monae smith." She said.

"Wassup lil mamas?"

"Aye black she damn near looks like you." Knox said whispering.

I shrugged i couldn't really tell my blood was boiling but she had a kid with her so I couldn't go off just yet.

"Listen black we need-"

"Babe come on the game is about to start again." Lulu said walking towards me giving me a kiss.

"Im coming right now."

"Ok who do we have here?" She asked looking at Samantha.

"His crazy ass ex." Knox said fast.

"What?" She asked.

"No one ma just old acquaintance."

She looked between the both of us and could since the tension that sound went off for the 3rd half.

"Aight well nice seeing you." Lulu said pulling me.

I looked at Samantha and back at the little girl i don't know why but something is telling me I need to hear her out me and lulu both do.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
26.7K 1.3K 42
East, one of the biggest kingpins in known to New York. Lost his connect when he decided to pursue war with the Hernandez brother who Had just reloca...
164K 6.3K 34
Uchemba aka Chi didn't grow up with a silver spoon nor a perfect family. From an Abusive father and a drugged addicted mother she knew that wasn't th...