A collection of MewGulf wuv s...

By faenpiction

Of smut, fluff, and angst. 💖 More

When Gulf gets jealous
Memories
Killing two birds with one stone 🔞
Sixty Nine
Late Night cravings
Christmas dinner gone wrong
Because you're here
Flour, chocolate and sprinkles
Massage oil 🔞
Best couple award
A busy Mew and a lonely Gulf
I am hungry 🔞
You're a welcoming distraction
Nan Na 🔞
A hungry Mew is an angry Mew
Time Machine
Cosy #10DaysTillXmasMG
Mistletoe #9DaysTillXmasMG
Baking #8DaysTillXmasMG
Valentine's day

Christmas gone wrong 🔞

927 24 5
By faenpiction

Mew had been waiting for this day for so long; both of them were freed from schedules and a day where they could wake up naturally.

When Gulf stirred in his sleep - interrupted by the sun rays peeking through the curtains, Mew inched his face closer towards Gulf and slowly planted a kiss on his soft, warm lips.

"Merry Christmas, Tua Eng." A wide smile plastered across his face when he saw Gulf's eyes opened.

Both of their faces were beaming with happiness and radiating bliss. To celebrate their rare day off on a Christmas day, Mew had woken up early to prepare them both sets of breakfast in bed.

"Good morning, Phi." Gulf greeted Mew and returned the kiss as well. "Merry Christmas." Gulf cupped Mew's face gently as his eyes bore into his. "I'm excited to spend our second Christmas together and I hope we can spend many Christmases together na, Phi."

"Aww, I know we will, Tua Eng." Mew melted almost instantly at the softness of his lover's words.

"We will be together until we're grey and old."

When Mew pulled away and bent over to the other side, Gulf looked over and was surprised to see Mew had already prepared breakfast for them.

"Surprise, Tua Eng! I thought we could have a lazy morning and to kick it off with breakfast in bed sounds ideal. Right?" Both men chuckled.

Gulf nodded and shifted his position so he could sit upright to enjoy what his boyfriend had prepared for them.

"When did you wake up? I didn't even notice..."

Seeing Gulf enjoy such a simple gesture warmed Mew's heart. And he made a mental note to shower him with gestures like these often.

"I woke up at about..." Mew stretched to the side to grab his phone from the bedside table. "I woke up at 6." The screen on his phone showed 9:23 am.

They ate and chatted happily until all of the foods had gone into their system. Putting away the tray on the floor, Mew grabbed a couple of tissues for them to clean their lips.

"Thank you, Phi." Gulf grinned and leaned in to plant a kiss on his lips. But Mew didn't want to let go even when the other pulled away.

Instead, Mew wrapped his arms around the younger's waist while giggling into the kiss.

When they laid back down with Mew on top of Gulf, Mew finally pulled away just to look at his lover. He slowly traced his features then trailed kisses down his nose, his philtrum and finally down to his lips.

Gulf was in heaven.

It has been a long time since they've made love given their busy end of year schedules and the younger one was craving for Mew. There was no need to ask for an entrance when Gulf was willing and ready.

Mew started moving downwards and peppered kisses on his bare body, causing Gulf to moan at the warm breath Mew was releasing.

Gulf swallowed thickly when Mew's lips were dangerously close to his lower stomach. His eyes fluttered shut and his toes curled in anticipation.

Peppering kisses on his sensitive areas that Mew had memorised the first few times they've made love, Mew climbed back up and bit on the sensitive area of his neck. "I love you, Gulf. And I'm so happy to have you."

Gulf had never felt so loved and adored before he met this man. And he was willing to give all of himself to Mew.

As Mew continued kissing his lover beneath him, his hand travelled downwards and tugged on the hem of Gulf's boxer.

The cold air from the air conditioner mixed with the warmth from their bodies being so close stirred in the pits of Gulf's stomach. His cock was begging for it to be freed from its restraint.

Bucking his hips to aid in removing the boxer, the fabric pooled his ankles.

Gulf wasn't the only one desperate to be touched - Mew's cock was aching for Gulf's familiar lips and was begging to be inside him.

But Mew has a plan.

"Tua Eng, wanna do something... special?" Mew whispered and licked the shell of Gulf's ear while his hand played with his nipple. His soft moans and increasing breaths were music to Mew's ears.

"W-what do you have in mind, Phi?" Gulf asked in between panting.

It would be their first time trying something out of the norm but Mew remembered Gulf hinting that he wants to try something minimally kinky.

"Keep your eyes closed, I'll be back," Mew whispered and kissed his ear lobe. Gulf was confused but he obliged anyway.

Mew went to their wardrobe to grab two neckties and returned to his lover.

"What are you doing?" Gulf asked, laughing softly in confusion when he heard the noises from manipulating the wardrobe but Mew quietly shushed with a smile in response.

"Open your eyes now, babe." Mew grinned and showed Gulf the ties. "Uh... remember you said that you wanted to do something out of the norm?" Gulf blushed when he immediately recalled his own words.

Gulf was inexperienced as compared to Mew - not that Mew had tons of experience like a wild child but he has had his fair share of...exploring the world.

The younger male swallowed thickly and nodded. He was curious to know how it would feel being restrained and made it impossible to touch himself and Mew.

With softness in Mew's voice, he carefully asked, "Can we try it today?" When it comes to Gulf, Mew was always an even gentler giant. And Gulf always appreciates his thoughtfulness.

Gulf nodded again but this time, he was smiling slightly. Coming across as disinterested or afraid to Mew was the last thing he wanted.

When Mew got the green light, he started removing his clothes and gently took Gulf's hands to tie them on the bed frame.

A soft whimper escaped from Gulf's lips - he was nervous, afraid, excited and feeling even more aroused - all at the same time.

Mew checked to see if the knot was tight enough for it to stay dead and remain loose enough for Gulf's wrist to move.

When done, Mew dove for Gulf's lips and their tongues tasted each other's cavern. Gulf bucked his hips and begged for any form of touches but they had a long way to go.

When Mew pulled away, Gulf looked at him in confusion. The older couldn't help but grin cheekily when he saw how Gulf's cock was ready to be ravished.

When an idea suddenly struck him, he disappeared once again and came back with a glass of ice.

But before using the ice cubes, Mew continued to trail kisses along his thighs and his other hand roamed around his body - all except his throbbing member.

"Is this okay, Tua Eng?" Gulf nodded at Mew's question. He was even more aroused when he couldn't touch Mew as and when.

"What's the ice for, Phi? Are we doing a reenactment?" Gulf grinned but Mew kept quiet.

There was no denying that seeing Gulf lying limb under his mercy excites him more.

Kneeling between his thighs, Mew stroked his cock a couple of times while looking at each other with lust and fondness.

He took a piece of ice cube and placed it between his teeth before dragging the ice along Gulf's chest and concentrating on his sensitive nipple.

Gulf hissed at the coldness and the unbearable throbbing cock complaining to be touched even more. Mew was having fun torturing his boyfriend - there was no doubt about it.

Gulf struggled to get out of his restraints but failed miserably. Not to mention that he was feeling weak under Mew's ministration.

As Mew was having fun dragging the melting ice cube on Gulf's body, the persistent vibration from his phone was finally noticed. But none of them wanted to pay any attention to it.

The coldness of Mew's tongue made Gulf flinch a little when he sucked on his cock. The excitement heightened when Mew blew on the tip.

Mew's gaze that bored into his was alluring and sensual. Gulf was on cloud nine, he wanted more.

No.

He needed more, he was desperate.

Especially when Mew teased by touching himself dangerously close to his face. He wanted to have the familiar taste again but Mew had other plans.

His phone started vibrating violently against the bedside table and interrupted their lovemaking once again.

It was getting too difficult to ignore.

"Phi, you should..." Gulf struggled to speak between moaning. "...should pick it up..." Gulf was uncertain if his choice was right but he knew there would be no end to the calls. "... Quickly. I'm sure it's... urgent."

The more Gulf struggled, the more Mew teased the younger by biting him on sensitive areas.

He was a needy mess but Gulf knew the importance of work. Mew hushed the boy and took the ice and reenacted the infamous ice play scene.

But when Gulf persuaded once again, Mew groaned in frustration and reluctantly complied. After confirming that it was one of his staff, he wanted to put it back and ignore it but Gulf suggested otherwise. "I can wait."

Mew exhaled loudly to verbalize his frustration. "Hello? Yes?" He didn't care if he sounded rude. He climbed out of the bed and paced around. 'Can't he pick a better time to call?!' Mew glanced sadly at his tied-up lover.

"Wait. I'll get the documents from my study. What are you doing working on Christmas? I told you guys to enjoy the holidays!" There was a soft harshness in his voice.

Motioning for Gulf to wait, Mew left for the study. Both of them had thought that the call would be quick but...

5 minutes had soon passed.

Gulf tried his hardest to hold on to his last bit of sanity but the cold air blowing at his naked body was driving him insane! Just a touch... just one touch from Mew and it would be enough to make him a mess from his load.

It was problem after problem. Mew had to stop himself from raising his voice at the poor staff working for him on Christmas. But the never-ending problems were making it hard - not to mention his rock hard cock.

10 minutes later...

20 minutes...

While he was feeling warm, comfortable from the robe he had grabbed on the way to the study, Mew had long forgotten about his lover who had drifted off to sleep. His boner had also settled down after focusing on something else.

'Aow, why is it so quiet?' Mew wondered after hanging up. "Tua eng, where are you?" He called out and exited his study only to remember that he had left his faen on the bed.

"Shit!" Mew cursed and rushed towards the sleeping figure. "Ouii, I'm sorry... Tua Eng..." He apologized and quickly untied his hands.

Gulf stirred and opened his eyes when he felt his arms finally being freed. But the anger from waiting for his lover wasn't going away.

Rolling his eyes at the male and turning his body from the guilty male, Gulf mumbled quietly and was sulking at being forgotten.

"Go away, I want to sleep. Spend Christmas on your own." He muttered coldly while rubbing his sore wrists.

Mew sighed but he could only blame himself for his folly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
13.2K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
124K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
82.4K 4K 21
It had seemed like fate but both men had to think twice when they felt like the world was against their love.