Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

The Set Up!

1.3K 23 4
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

I woke to the sound of yelling and running. I groaned and remembered the guards came in last night as I slept. Enzo told me after I got out of the shower that we leave out around 4:00 pm.

My phone rang from beside me causing me to answer it.

"Happy birthday!" My mom and dad yelled through the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear because of the almost busted eardrum I almost had.

"Thanks," I said while yawning.

"Bonnie, did you just wake up? It should be 2:00 pm in Italy!" my dad yells through the phone, my mother agreed before going off on me about how lazy I am.

"Yeah, yeah, I can't believe I did that.....okay, yeah I'm disappointed in me too...yes, exactly what I wanted to hear on my birthday....love you, mom..." I made some noises with my mouth before saying.

"Oh, no, bad signal, gotta go, bye!" then hung up.

I was feeling a little nauseous about my birthday and this mission. My stomach took a turn before I ran to the bathroom, lifted the toilet seat, and threw up.

"Oh my gosh, that's disgusting!" I said before wiping my mouth and flushing the toilet. My head was a little hot, I'm probably coming down with a fever.

Might as well get ready, it's not like I'm celebrating my birthday this year-

And I puked again! When the fuck did I eat...corn? Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing, like, no!

I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth.  I scrubbed my tongue so hard, I think my taste buds came off.
I walked to the closet after throwing water onto my face and grabbed the clothes I prepared days ago.

A latex jumpsuit, I tried to put a lock on the zipper, but it was too big. I just ended up making it stuck by stuffing strings into the zipper to make it impossible for it to be taken off. The things I have to do as a woman!

I put on some thigh holsters, knee-high heels, and put my hair in a ponytail.
"Pretty badass, If I do say so myself," I said while looking myself over in the mirror.

"Bon, we are about to head out!" I heard Enzo's voice yell from inside my room. I sighed and walked out.
"I know, I'm coming!" I yelled to him before grabbing my phone and leaving out the door. I know he wanted to say something, but I shoved right past him.

He doesn't get to speak to me after clearly forgetting my birthday when I didn't even forget his.

"Anna, Happy bir-

"No! Don't say anything!" I state while covering Antonio's mouth. I whispered a "thank you" and hugged him.
"You're the only one who remembered, Elsa," I stated while wiping the stray tear.

"What I tell ya in the note? We don't care for them other hoes it's just me and you, period! It's Anna and Elsa for a reason, not Anna, Elsa, and snowflakes one, two, and three." He said while rolling his eyes causing me to laugh.

"You're right! Let's just get this over with." I stated before walking to the limo.

I sat beside Zuri and Ty while I waited on the car to start. I didn't want to go in the car with Enzo because I'm still pissed, to be honest, I'm pissed at everyone, but Antonio. "just like last time" I thought then sighed and sat back in the seat.

"Goodmorning, beautiful! Happy birthday!" Peter said with a smile. Zuri and Ty gasped before yelling "Happy Birthday!" I thanked Peter and leaned forward to kiss his cheek.
"Thank you, for remembering," I said then sat back in my seat.

"No, problem, just...be careful, okay?" he said and I nodded with a smile.
"I'll try," I state before plugging in my earphones.

^^***^^

Enzo Romano

When I got in the limo, Bonnie wasn't there. I asked Elijah where she was and he said.
"In the other limo, she seemed upset about something." I looked at the limo behind us.

"Tell Bonnie to come here and you stay in the other limo." I demanded.
"Yes, sir." He said before getting out. Whatever Bonnie is upset about we need to talk about it.

I did go over a list of things I did wrong because Bonnie has an anger problem. I don't need to worry about dying in the car with her if I already have to worry about dying on this mission...or her dying on this mission.

The door opened and in came an angry Bonnie. She has her earphones in as she sat down. She snatched them out of her ear before facing me.

"What do you want now?" she asked while rolling her eyes.

Yup, I did something wrong.

Think, Enzo, what the fuck did you do?!

"What did I do, now?" I asked her. She took a deep breath and folded her arms.
"What's today?" she asked. I picked up my phone to see the day.
"It's Friday, August 23, why?" I asked while shoving the phone into my pocket.

Wait!

I took my phone out again and relooked at the date.

Oh, shit!

"Happy birthday, amore!" I said then tried to hug her, but she moved away from me.

"Don't worry about it... it's not important anyway-

She leaned forward to grab a trash bag and she threw up. I scooted towards her and rubbed her back.

"What's wrong! Did you eat today?" I asked.
"Y-yeah, I ate a sandwich and drank some water." She mumbled while rubbing her stomach. I sighed and grabbed a water bottle from the table in the limo.

"Drink." I whispered while holding the water to her lips. She took a sip before laying her head on my chest. I rubbed her hair as I held her. I can't believe I forgot her fucking birthday, fuck!

"I'm-I'm still mad at you," she said as she was still laying on my chest.

"I know, I'm sorry, amore!" I apologized, I then realized that all I ever say is "I'm sorry" I keep making mistakes! Before my mother died she told me that women love when you express feelings and show your love, when you make mistakes. Not buy them a billion gifts! So, I didn't buy her anything, I apologized and admitted to my mistakes, I know I can't mess this up with her. I love her too fucking much to watch her leave.

"I know you are." she stated before closing her eyes, we have a few hours until we make it anyways, so I closed my eyes too, for a rest.

^^***^^
Bonnie Davis

I awoke to see that I am in a different car. Enzo was nowhere to be seen and there is only a group of guards here. I guess this is really happening.

"Looks like someone got some good sleep." Antonio said as he came to sit by me. I rolled eyes and yawned.
"They are already on their way to Bari?" I asked as I stretched.
"Yeah, we will fight here in Rome, to get you captured as we rescue the other workers. We will come to get you after we save them. You're the distraction so you better be safe or I swear-

"I will!" I stated over him. I bit my lip and hugged him.

"I'm scared, Anna, what if we lose you and I can't-

"Hey, I'm going to come back to you, Tonio! Elsa, you're supposed to be the strong one, remember?" I said to try and lighten the mood. He smiled before nodding and then flexing his muscle.

"I am strong, Anna! Do you see that? That's what you call strong!" He said causing me to laugh, I pushed his arm away and touched his heart.
"This, this is what I call strong." I said before he frowned and brought me into a hug.

"I'm sorry we are going to fight on your birthday, grande." He said. I nodded and hugged him tighter.
"It's okay!" I state before letting him go.

The car came to a stop a few miles away from the club.
"You ready?" he asked me as he held his hand out for me to take.
"I'm ready," I replied while taking his hand and stepping out of the vehicle. I grabbed a gun from one of the men before we headed towards the club. The club was closed and there was no sign of any guards.

Out of nowhere bullets started flying and a bomb went off. I fell and army crawled to one of the guards.
"Antonio!" I yelled out. I couldn't find him anywhere. I felt someone grip my hair and it was Ray.

"Come on, bitch!" He yelled and I kicked him in his leg. He let me fall and I kicked his balls before scrambling to my feet to run. I ran back to the car, but before I could get in, a shot fired. I didn't get shot but when I turned around I saw Antonio drop to his knees and fall.

"NO!" I yelled as I ran back to drag him. I shot everyone in sight and grabbed his leg. I pulled him into the van before locking the doors. The windows were bulletproof so we were safe. I grabbed the first aid kit and lifted his shirt to see a bullet wound on his abdomen. It's where my scar is.

I applied pressure as I grabbed my phone to call Enzo.

"Hello! Bon, nobody was here were-

Enzo yelled through the phone.

"E-Enzo, Antonio's b-been shot." I sobbed out while applying pressure.
"I-I can't stop the-

Another bomb went off and Enzo started yelling.

"What happened? They fucking set us up! Go now!"

"Bonnie, get the fuck out of the van!" Ray yelled.
"Don't get out of the fucking van, Bon!" Enzo yelled. Antonio's eyes fluttered and I slapped his cheek. Where are the fucking keys?!

"We'll save your friend and hand him back over to Enzo if you open the door!" Ray yelled and that caught my attention.

I believe we have a mole. He was supposed to be in Bari!

"Bon, No, I am on my way!" Enzo yelled.

"I'm going to go, but Enzo listen-

"Bon, Don't you dare open that fucking door!"

"I love you, dickhead! I-I might not make it but please tell my mom and dad that I love them."
I said while crying.

"Bonnie, please! I'm on the way just-

"I got to go...bye!" I stated before hanging up. I sighed before shoving Antonio's phone between my breast. I had my phone in my hands because I knew they would take it.

I unlocked the door and Ray grabbed me.

"You promise, you'll save him?!" I asked him and he nodded.
"I never break a promise, sweetie. He'll be returned, now hand over the phone. Or I'll take it!" he stated while walking up to me. I handed him my phone before I saw his men grab and apply pressure on Antonio's wound. He grabbed my phone and I felt a prick on the side of my neck.

Why the fuck do they always drug me, fuck!!

^^***^^
Enzo Romano

I made it to the club a few hours later and bodies. Fucking bodies everywhere!

"Clean this up and find him!" I yelled at Raven and Elijah. Zuri and Ty were in the car crying, I understand why but I have to be strong for her.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I grabbed it.

You can find The man in my abandoned warehouse. Also, Bonnie sends her regards!

"Go to the warehouse and grab Antonio!" I yelled at Zuri and Lexi. I don't give a fuck about them crying they need to suck it up so I can find my girl!

If you touch one fucking hair on her head, I swear on my motherfucking soul I will bring hell to you! You fucking coward!

Send

^^^****^^^

He still hasn't tested me back, fuck! I threw the phone on my office couch and walked back to the desk.
"I want men searching everywhere for her even if it takes all fucking week !" I yelled at everyone in the meeting room.

It's been a week since baby girl was taken and the fucking tracker isn't working. I've killed 700 of his men and 50 are in the warehouse as the week went by. It's been a fucking week and we still can't find her. Zuri's been tourtoring my men with her anger and she even tried to take it out on me.

——————-

It's been a month and two weeks since Bonnie left. Her mother was contacted saying that she's been busy and whatever other lies we could conjure up.

"Enzo, we got a signal!" Lexi and Antonio came in running. I jumped up from my seat and ran towards them.
"Show him, damn it!"Antonio yelled at her. Antonio's been different to. He blames himself for her getting taken, it is his fucking fault but I know it's not but still!

"Look!" Lexi yelled. I seen Bonnie's tracker flicker on and off.

"Its faint, but it's all we got, now get the team together! We leave in five!" I yelled before grabbing my coat. It's chilly since it's mid October maybe I'll get her before Halloween!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
1.3M 26.7K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
668 35 23
So...what happens when you go to a strip club owned by the mafia and see your crazy ex, your with your friends-who by which hate his guts-and you get...
195 2 13
A Tale of Past, Present, Memories and Future Enzo Marchetti and Aria-Lee black are in for a wild ride filled with twists, turns, and surprises as the...