karasuno, fight! || a haikyuu...

By X-XiA0SHI

status...! open!! (feel free to request some scenarios hehe) More

dem rules.!
oc forms.!
oc i.: masashi kato.
oc iii.: leiko nishikawa.
some angst scenarios.!
some fluff scenarios.!
single parent au!scenarios.!
some hogwarts au!scenarios.!
hang out my oc.!

oc ii.: mika kato.

186 1 19
By X-XiA0SHI

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

  THE BASICS.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚:
mika kato.
kanji:
加藤 美香
hiragana:
かとう みか

𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚(𝙨):
ika. (masashi, jin, mako)
mikaella (pronounced mi-kai-el-la, her father)
micaela (her father)
kaka (her father, a play on the word caca that ended up sticking)

what she calls others:
[first name]-san (everybody who she knows outside of some friends and family), nii-chan (leiko nishikawa: oc), my atsumu (depending on the rp, atsumu; due to the fact she believed usual pet names were cheesy), my shugo (depending on the rp, meian; due to the fact she believed usual pet names were cheesy), 'tsumu (atsumu), mine (depending on the rp, atsumu or meian)

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧: female

𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 5'6" (168 cm.)
𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 132 lbs. (60 kg.)

𝙖𝙜𝙚: 16-17 (pre-timeskip), 22-23 (post-timeskip)

𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮: pansexual

birthday: october 17th

occupation: high school student (2012-2013), college student (2014-2018), marine biologist (2019-current)

school: inarizaki

year: 2nd

club: girl's volleyball (2nd year), cheerleading team (3rd year)

position: libero , (jersey number: 10), base cheerleader

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

PERSONALITY.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

mika seems to do a complete 180 from her brother, masashi, when it comes to personality, being rather carefree, reckless, and spunkier than him. she's easy to joke around with and brushes off pranks without difficulty; when it's the reverse, it sometimes might be hard to forgive her afterward, due to her not taking some matters very seriously. this attitude often hurts her relationships with other people (with the exception of her family and her closest friends) and her grades.

she is able to understand people very well, sometimes even more so than themselves. however, despite this, she's very insensitive towards them, tending to be very blunt with her words, and even with the knowledge of what she's saying having negative connotations, she often blurts it out without thinking (and this is also the same for his actions). though she knows what she has done wrong even if she meant well (which is most of the time), she doesn't apologize out of stubbornness.

despite her somewhat easy-going personality, she can get deeply annoyed and/or pissed off even hearing the smallest of insults, though this only if she knows the intent behind these words. this short-tempered nature adds to the friction between herself and the others around her. in addition to this, she also is very close-minded, though this is mostly due to stubbornness.

in spite of her rather inconsiderate behavior, she doesn't always act like this and can actually be very pleasant and compassionate, being able to empathize with her siblings and closest friends and remember their favorite things so she can gift it to them, which comes to a shock to most people.

mika is very disinterested in things that don't intrigue her, one of these things being academics. this, unfortunately, takes a big hit to her grades, with the exception being literature and science.

she seems to have a habit of gritting her teeth and biting the end of her pencil or pen.

likes:
sharks, festivals, leche flan, halo-halo, taiyaki, (basically anything sweet,) volleyball, cheer, reading.

dislikes:
onigiri, academics, pretty much every other sport, storms, snow, rain.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

APPEARANCE.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

clothing:
casual:
black, denim shorts and a white t-shirt with black stripes on the shoulders and sleeves. she also wears a shark tooth attached to a string as a necklace. occasionally, she wears her father's newsboy cap, even though it's oversized on her.

date:
a high waisted, black skirt and a white collared shirt with a black ribbon attached. she wears thigh high, black socks with white lining if it's cold. she'll wear a black cardigan if it's too cold. for some reason, it resembles her school uniform, oddly enough.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

BACKSTORY.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

mika was awfully teased a lot as a child since she liked to read very much instead of playing with the others, thinking it was quote-unquote "boring." naturally, she kind of went into 'defense mode' and started being the one who teased others. because of this, she never had a lot of friends, other than her neighbors, atsumu and osamu miya, and her family. despite this, she never seemed to be particularly affected by not having many friends, mostly due to atsumu's influence.

she was introduced to volleyball when she decided to tag along with her twin neighbors to a volleyball camp. though she was quickly disappointed to find that she didn't get to play with them, she did enjoy the experience due to the fact they were mostly focusing on individual drills and that she liked the competition in the sport.

her great interest in marine life, particularly sharks, sparked when her grade school took a field trip to the aquarium. even with atsumu's remarks on how uneventful the trip was (much to mika and osamu's constant annoyance), mika was very fascinated by the seemingly vibrant life underwater. her intrigue in ocean life seemed to be the only reason why she excels in science and even bother to try and bring her grades up before her third year, due to the fact she wanted to get in a good school so she can study the topic further.

following a certain loss of the girls' volleyball team, mika seemed to take it the hardest out of the team due to being the one who slacked off the most. she ended up practicing day and night, leaving no breaks for herself until she realized that wasn't getting any progress at all, getting to the point where she couldn't feel the love for the sport anymore, eventually leading her to quit despite atsumu's attempted interference.

she was introduced to cheer after the miya twins failed to recruit her into the boys volleyball club. suspicious at the cheer captain at first, she begrudgingly went along to try it out. much to her surprise, she ended up really enjoying the sport, deciding to continue through university.

if her crush is atsumu, she started to like him during their time in junior high. though she thinks the crush fizzled out in high school, it's still obvious (except to atsumu) that the feelings are still there.

the scratches on her face really depend on the roleplay, they could either be obtained recently or way far before the roleplay takes place.

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

RELATIONSHIPS.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

love interest(s):
atsumu miya, shugo meian (timeskip)

friend(s):
kaede enomoto (oc, boy's basketball club manager), atsumu miya, rintaro suna, michinari akagi, hitoshi ginjima, aran ojiro, osamu miya

enemy(ies):
atsumu miya (mostly playful, though she can get insensitive), rintaro suna (a lot of teasing, she very rarely get's him upset for some reason), almost all of the girl's on her team (due to her inconsiderate attitude and close-mindedness. though it has gotten better, thanks to some effort on both of their parts, the relationship is still strained.)

family:

arisu kato  (mother - 45 yrs.)
marshall kato  (father - 43 yrs.)
masashi kato  (oldest brother - 17 yrs.)
hideo kato (younger brother - 14 yrs.)
yuta kato (younger brother - 13 yrs.)
jin kato (youngest sister - 11 yrs.)
mako kato (youngest brother - 8 yrs.)

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

STATS.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

power: 4
jumping: 5
stamina: 2
speed: 5
technique: 1
game sense: 1

╔═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╗

TRIVIA.

╚═══════ ๏࿇๏ ═══════╝

・ she is ethinically half-filipino and half-japanese, and although she's not very involved with filipino culture, she is able to speak, read, and write in tagalog.

・ despite her father being fluent in english and teaching it to mika at a very young age, she still fails in the subject.

・ mika was very attached to her parents as a child, and still is (as much as she'd hate to admit it), freaking out if she ever has to do something for the first time without them.

・ she seems to favor her youngest brother, mako, out of all her siblings.

・ despite absolutely despising onigiri, she seems to chomp down osamu's onigiri pretty easily, even with the overly disgusted look on her face.

・ apparently, she named her youngest brother, mako, when he was born, naming him after her favorite shark (much to her mother's dismay and father's laughter).

・ in terms of who's the toughest to please when it comes to mika's romantic relationships, her mother and older brother, masashi, are rather tough, yet they don't seem to compare when it comes to mako.

favorite food:
leche flan

current concern:
every time something goes wrong, the first thing her dad does is look at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
117K 4K 42
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...
34.8K 863 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...