𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮

By wockharted

𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙡 ; 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎 . More

copyrights.
𝟭
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

3

3.4K 161 31
By wockharted

𝟯 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗽𝗼𝘃 : 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁

                          𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗶𝗻 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
                                       𝟭𝟮:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺

zhané laid out in her bed under her comforter fast asleep dreaming.

once she woke up she realized she was in someone else's bed. it was cold and the sheets were satin and black.

she was scared shitless because where the hell was she at. did she get kidnapped? all of these questions raced through her mind.

in came 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲. " 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 " she thought. she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "where am i" zhané voiced.

"hm " symere said as he passed her a bag of mcdonald's and a sprite. he knew what to get her because over the few weeks the pair has grown closer.

"thank you my love " she said crawling to the edge of the bed giving him a kiss on the cheek.

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘢 𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 he thought while tilting his head back and giving her a small peck on the lips.

"so where am i ?" she questioned unwrapping her mcchicken. he didn't want to tell her that she was in hell because she know she would want to back out.

today is the day that zhané will be meeting lucifer aka symere's dad.

" you at my crib , i bought you some clothes n shit so you can take a shower cus we gon be doin a la sum"he rasped.

" doing what " she asked. " meeting my pops" he spoke while rolling a wood.

when he said that zhané automatically got nervous. " what if he won't like me , why am i even going to see him , that man is the devil , " she continued to rant.

symere slipped his bike slides off getting into his bed beside her and laid against the headboard. " look at me " he said grabbing her chin forcing eye contact.

🦋🦋🦋

" you gon be good i promise you, he real chill, all we gon do is talk n shit aii?"

" okay " she nodded.

" alright come hea ". he pulled her over by his side, reaching into his pocket looking for his lighter.

" you good nie?". he spoke taking a pull from the fat backwood.

"mhmm " she said while stuffing her face with fries.

                                                        𝟮𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
________________________________________________

𝗽𝗼𝘃 : 𝘇𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗻

i laid on his chest while he smoked and while we watched tiktoks together and also talking to seleste.

" what time do we have to go see him ?" i asked him while sitting up wards from his lap now straddling him.

" he said he'a call when he done wit whateva tha hell he doin " he spoke while rubbing on my bare thighs.

all i had on were some boxer shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top.

he was high as hell. but he looked so sexy with his eyes all low and his voice was a lil deeper than before.

god or should i say lucifer took his sweet time on this one. i thought while rubbing his shoulders.

he look up at me and said " give me a kiss " with his bottom lip tucked in and his head slightly tilted.

i leadned forward and pecked him on his lips.

hearing him smack his teeth next thing i know he grabbed me by my neck taking me by surprise and smashing our lips together.

he slipped his tounge into my mouth making our tongues tussle for dominance. i easily lost. i placed my head on the back of his neck stroking it.

we let go from the kiss started from his phone ringing.
him rolling his eyes and him wiping his spit from his swollen lips and answers the phone.

i wiped the corners of my mouth. i moved to get up to go get ready but in my panties they were wet. slimy wet.

going to the toilet now got a flustered getting ready to wipe myself i grabbed a piece of tissue, rolled it and wiped myself front to back. but the tissue glided across  

( OKAY MS SUPA SOAKAA )

" the hell?" i muttered confused.

dismissing that putting the tissue into the toilet and flushing. going ti the sink washing my hands and leaving to  get clothes so i can take a shower.

symere sat on the edge of his bed scrolling in his phone. " where you put my clothes at " me asking him.

"hm" he made them appear.

𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 🙄

he busted out laughing. " what's funny , i wanna laugh to " i asked while crossing my arms and tapping my foot.

" you bra " he said standing up walking towards me putting his arms around my waist.

his love language must be touch because he is veryy touchy and clingy

" how i didn't even say anything " i asked genuinely confused.

" i can hear what you thinking " he said walking me to the bathroom. he turned on the shower for me.

" look dis one how you make it hot , this one cold aii" he told me while looking me in my eyes.

"okay" i said while looking around at nothing. i cannot do eye contact. especially with 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

" tha towels and rags right thea , let me know if you need anything baby " he told me and kissed my forehead and walked out of the bathroom closing the door.

sighing i checked my bag for my clothes and stuff seeing he put in all of my favorite soaps and stuff.

stripping myself out of my clothes i stepped into the water liking how hot it was and began to hum and wash my body.

                                                                    𝟯𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
________________________________________________
𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀

i just got from tha shower doing my juice he n shit finishing up by putting deodorant on and spraying cologne.

( i love when a nigga smell good. like you hug him he smell and look so clean lol )

after i finished doing that i grabbed my sponge and started sponging my hair.

i heard a knock on the bathroom door making me open it revealing a dressed and fresh zhané.

"hey again " she said while poking my side. la girl weird as hell. " wassup stink " i said while pecking her forehead.

" i wanted to come in here and brush my teeth with you" she said wetting her toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it and wetting it again.

( THATS THE ONLY WAY IDC )

" fasho you good " i told her while i was finished sponging my hair. i had double sinks so i grabbed my tooth brush doing the exact same thing she did.

after we finished brushing our teeth she toilet her hair out of her bonnet. she had a long ass lace in.

i stood behind her with my arms around her waist while she unraveled and combed through her hair.

"you so clingy dude " she spoke while brushing her hair. " you like it tho " i said while i kissed the side of her neck.

she blushed her face slightly turning red. i pulled her head back by grabbing her neck and kissing her again.

not one of them la baby ass kisses we been doing. one of them i wanna get nasty kisses. i stuck my tongue in her mouth while she did the same.

my free hand roamed her soft body which always smelled like coco butter.

i gripped one of her titties rubbing on it trough her thin ass crop top automatically making her moan into the kiss.

my hand kept roaming and she kept letting out little whines here and there into the kiss until i reached fat ma.

deciding to tease her i broke away from the sloppy kiss pecking her lips twice.

finish getting ready i told her looking her into her eyes.

she was left to be stuck in somewhat of a daze.

she rolled her eyes and continued to finish flat ironing her hair.

chuckling i walked out of the bathroom hard as hell. lowkey mad that i teased her because i teased my damn self.

𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥....

i'll finish the second part to this chapter bc today was not my day.
srry for the spelling errors. i type dumb fast
plot twist comingg
- y'all okay mentally ?
- thoughts on symere ?
- thoughts on seleste ?
-thoughts on zhané

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 14.5K 39
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
96K 5.1K 30
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇...
588K 29.7K 26
' 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 '
106K 3.9K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...