Be Creative

By Starskulls

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST MY STORY ANYWHERE. THANK YOU. Lila succeeded in taking everything Marinette held dear t... More

Chapter 1: A Dreary Day
Chapter 2: Read You Like a Book
Chapter 3: Pawns
Chapter 4: Practice What You Preach
Chapter 5: Two Became Four
Chapter 6: Assemble the Players
Chapter 7: The Queen Makes a Move
Chapter 8: Countdown
Chapter 9: I am MDC
Chapter 10: Damage Control
Chapter 11: A Crack in the Kingdom
Chapter 12: Who?
Chapter 13: Ashamed and Alone
Chapter 14: A Storm is Brewing
Chapter 15: A Game Within a Game
Chapter 16: The Final Vote
Chapter 17: Today is the Day
Chapter 18: Act 1
Chapter 19: Act 2
Chapter 20: Act 3
Chapter 21: Act 4
Chapter 22: The Final Act
Epilogue: The Closing Curtain
NOT A CHAPTER BUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
BE CREATIVE: HIDDEN EDITION

Question Session

8.6K 121 104
By Starskulls

Hello everyone! I am very sorry but this is not a chapter. I have the next one almost finished so it won't be too long for the wait. There have been so many comments on this story, which I really do appreciated. I realised that I haven't really responded properly which isn't fair, and seeing as the end of the story is coming, I figured I could answer some questions that may have. Well, not about the ending of course, but questions about Morgana, how I write, thoughts on little facts and all that. Okay, I have some popular questions that have popped up so I'll do my best.

---

Q1) Is Morgana based on you (the author)? How did you create her?

A1) She is, of sorts. Morgana has a habit of being extremely blunt, which I sometimes am. I am not extremely Sherlock like smart, as I lie on the more creative side with art etc. I wouldn't mind being good at Mathematics but I find it very hard. I admire people with the abilities. So I decided to merge a creative and mathematical aspect together which created Morgana.

Q2) Do you play chess?

Q2) I do not. I understand the basics. But not enough to beat someone in three moves.

Q3) Is Morgana evil?

Q3) Not in the Lila sense no.

Q4) Will Morgana get a kwami?

Q4) If you mean a kwami that currently exists in the show, no. I will say no more than that.

Q5) Why does Morgana call people pawns?

Q5) She merely view people like that as she sees everything she does as a game. She ranks people by chess piece value.

Q6) What is the Keane trial?

Q6) If it helps, the film about it is called Big Eyes. Very good film. The trial was so interesting too. The husband faked an injury and claimed he couldn't paint. 

Q7) Who do you ship?

Q7) Lukanette is my ship. I also like Marinette x Damien in crossovers. In case some of you don't know, Damien as in Damien Wayne from the BatFamily in DC, Bruce Wayne's biological son.

---

Okay so these are the most popular ones, but if you have anymore, feel free to ask me them by commenting on this chapter. I will answer them as best as I can but please be nice in the comments, no arguing, rudeness, or inappropriate comments. Thank you for your support everyone, it means a lot. Stay safe!

- Star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 3.2K 49
Marinette Dupain Cheng, the famous fashion designer of Paris and the owner of the DC fashion company was fed up with her parents for constantly askin...
19.2K 1.2K 16
----------------- Nino: do you know who you just kissed? Marinette: I'm s-sorry, I-I should leave The bluenette passed the blond and his bodyguards...
59.2K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...
91.6K 2.7K 19
Adrien never found fault in his lifestyle. Sure, never glamorous or exciting, but he was fine with his mellow ways. All until a girl with midnight ha...