DEVIL MAY CRY DXD engl...

By ShuKurenai096

This story takes place a few months after Nero Sparda saved Kyrie, his remaining family dies and he will be v... More

FOREWORD
ALLY OR ENEMY?
SACRED GEARS v.s. DEVIL ARMS
SACRED SWORDS EXCALIBUR, CHALLENGE AGAINST EXORCISTS Part-1

NEW GUY, A HUNTER APPEARS

450 6 2
By ShuKurenai096

Sona narrates:

First day of the week and sometimes it is unpleasant, but something tells me that today will not be so unpleasant, yesterday I was informed that a boy enrolled in the Kuoh academy and got the highest grade leaving me a place below in the entrance tests and To top it off they have given him a scholarship, today will be his first day of classes and what I hope the most is that he is not like the bunch of idiots in my class because I have enough with the perverted trio. I have finished having breakfast and I use teleportation to get there quickly, on the way I meet Tsubaki Shinra, my queen and best friend.

Tsubaki: Hi Sona, how are you?

Sona: More or less

Tsubaki: And that's why?

Sona: They lowered me a place of the highest marks of entrance

Tsubaki: And do you know who it is?

Sona: At the moment I only know that he is a boy and he will be in our classroom and the priority No. 1 that we have as a student council is that we must keep an eye on him and prevent the perverted trio from corrupting him.

Tsubaki: Understood

When we arrive we see that there is a lot of fuss, I just hope it is not Onne-sama with some magical girl cosplay and for my luck it was not, it was only a Yamaha YZF R6 motorcycle that caused so much fuss. From afar you could hear the conversations they made about the motorcycle.

Boy 1: Who do you think it is from?

Boy 2: It might be from a new boy

Girl 1: But it seems to be very expensive

Girl 2: Sure it is, this beauty can cost up to more than $ 15,000

Boy 3: That's a lot of money

Boy 1: And did you see the owner?

Girl 3: I heard from the janitor that he arrived at 7 am and went to the library to kill time.

Boy 2: Early Bird

Once in the classroom I saw Issei talking to Asia, at least she knows how to behave with her since she is very "innocent" in that the bell rang indicating that classes have started.

Teacher: Well guys today we have a new student.

Girl 1: I hope he's not a pervert.

Matsuda: It offends you know.

Girl 2: And we do.

Teacher: You can pass son.

Then I saw the boy who gave me the feeling that he would change my life forever. White hair, blue eyes like the sky can even be said bluer than the sky and albino skin like snow.

??: Nice to meet you, I'm Nero Sparda (smiling)

Nero narrates:

There I was, presenting myself giving my best smile waving with my right arm. Why? Well, a friend of Lady called V taught me camouflage magic to hide my DEVIL BRIGGER, but what I did not expect was the reaction of almost all the girls in the room.

Almost all the girls in the class: KYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA

Because I feel that I do not come out of this alive and virgin

Teacher: Well guys, your partner Nero comes from abroad and is awarded a scholarship for getting the highest grade on the entrance exam, for which they have received a scholarship. Any questions?

Girl 1: Where do you come from?

Nero: From the United States.

Boy 1: Hobbies?

Nero: Fencing or kendo.

Girl 2: Do you have a girlfriend?

Nero: Had, but passed away.

Girl 2: Sorry.

Nero: Don't worry, I'm over it

Idiot 1: You like hen ***

Nero * glaring at him *: FUCK YOU PEACH! I do not see women as a trophy, I value them as they are.

Earning the respect of all the girls in the class and the hatred of some men.

Boy 2: Hear one last question

Nero: Let it be the last

Boy 2: Dress up who the motorcycle outside is.

Nero * smiling *: It's actually mine since I'm of legal age

The whole course: WHAT?

Teacher: Well if there are no more questions, Nero sit next to Hyoduo. Hyoduo?

I see the boy with brown hair raising his hand, I go to sit down and he greets me.

Issei: Hello, my name is Issei Hyoduo.

Nero: Nice to meet Issei-kun, Nero Sparda.

Issei * thinking *: Draig, have you sent?

Draig * in Issei's mind *: If it's like the presence of a very powerful demon, I could even say that it surpasses the Maou Lucifer.

Issei * thinking *: I'll have to tell Bochuo.

Being close to Issei is like being next to a demon, but in this room there are three more presences, but they are not that strong.

To sum up half the class schedule I will only say one word: BORING.

Already in the hour of rest it can be said that it is quiet except for Issei and his two perverted friends, although Issei's fetish can be taken away if he does his part.

??: Hello, can I sit with you?

Nero: Sona Shitori right?

Sona: Hai.

Nero: Well Sona-san, good luck.

She nodded and then looked at my bento.

Sona: Did you do it?

Nero: Yes, do you want some?

Sona: No thanks, I'm fine.

Nero: Sona-san please insist.

Sona: Well, I'll only do it because you were kind Nero-kun * have a shrimp *

Sona * surprised because not even her maid cooks her like this *: It's delicious

Nero: Arigato So-chan

??: Ara ara Nero-kun I didn't think you were so brave to flirt with the iron president.

Sona * blushed *: Kiryuu-san.

Kiryuu: And tell me Nero-kun, what are you hiding?

Nero: Huh?

Kiryuu: It is obvious that you are hiding something and I will only tell you that this city is full of mysteries and paranormal things.

Nero: And how do you know that Kiryuu-san?

Kiryuu: Easy a week ago a business called DEVIL MAY CRY appeared which is dedicated to the exorcism of demons from limbo.

Nero: Wow, when I arrived I didn't know about that. (Thinking: I really do know because that business is mine, perverted girl.)

Nero: Now would you do me the favor of leaving you make me uncomfortable *A little annoying*

Kiryuu: Bye Bye Baby

Kiryuu is leaving at last, I was already getting nervous since what I want most is to avoid being attacked while I study.

Sona: And tell me Nero-kun, are you going to join a club?

Nero: I don't know, I'm still thinking about it. Depends on not getting bored.

Sona: Well Nero-kun you can join the council if you want some action

Nero: I'll keep that in mind Sona-san.

Sona narrates:

When Kiryuu said that I got nervous since I never thought that exorcists would reach such a level to open a business and what makes my hair stand on end is the name that they gave the place the translation of his name is: Akuma wa naku koto ga dekimasu, a week ago we have problems because every time we go to hunt a renegade or several, but we always find them dead or in the middle of a fight with a hunter who moves very fast, he always uses swords or pistols and rarely uses a kind of armor that gives off a great amount of power which seems to be at the level of a Maou, which is not normal, and another thing is that I blush every time I see Nero-kun, I don't know what's wrong with me, it's The first time this kind of thing happens to me not to mention that I feel that Nero-kun has a SAGRED GEAR which I still don't identify and I think it may be a Longuinus type. I invited Nero to see if he will come but something tells me he will not.

After lunch we played sports, which many of the girls wondered how Nero would look in a sports uniform if in case the newspaper shows that it is a bit tight, a few minutes later the boys start to leave but the most surprises me is to see Nero without a shirt. NO T-SHIRT!

When the girls saw Nero, they could see that his nose was beginning to bleed from illnesses, but when I saw him I just feel very hot without exercising.

Kiryuu: Ara Ara- It's to be eaten whole. Kaicho doesn't think so. (hee hee hee)

Sona * blushing *: Shut up.

10 minutes before (boys locker room)

Nero narrates:

We finished lunch and the teacher came to take us to the gym, on the way I started talking with Issei to kill time.

Nero: Hey Issei-kun, what kind of music do you like?

Issei: The one with the anime and you

Nero: Well Rock or Heavy Rock, one of my favorites is Devils Never Cry

Issei: I've never heard that song in my entire life.

Nero: It's very good, if you want to train in boxing.

Issei: Wait a minute, do you know boxing?

Nero: Sure, if you want I can show you one of these days.

Issei: I'd love for you to teach me, a few weeks ago I had a fight with a fried chicken.

Nero: Fried chicken?

Issei: If the very conceited hit me hard but I hit him in a place that left him breathless and then I hit him on the back of the head.

Nero: Stomach?

Issei: Well out. No, I hit him between the thorax and the stomach.

Nero: Ouch that must have hurt

Issei: Tell me to use my left hand.

We got to the locker room and we kept talking, everyone started to change and I see that many of them have a terrible physical condition.

Nero: Heh

Issei does have something slightly toned but it shows.

Issei: Something's wrong Nero.

Nero: No, I am sorry to see them like that, apparently not all of them exercise.

Issei: You're right

I take off my shirt and everyone stares at me.

(Imagine you have the DEVIL BRIGGER camouflaged as a human arm)

Nero: What?

Issei * crying comically *: Nero-san teach me to have a shaped figure like yours please.

Nero: This is nothing Issei-kun, if you saw my uncle who lifted 50 kilos weights every day for 3 hours.

Issei: Wuaoh, you can see that in your family you are athletes.

Nero * down *: Well not all of them since I am the last of the Sparda lineage.

Issei: Hey, we all lost someone.

Nero: And by what right do you say it?

Issei: Maybe I'm a pervert, but I believe faithfully in people's feelings ...

I think about what he says and maybe he's right.

Issei: And I do not judge them by appearance but by actions, seeing you tells me that you have suffered a lot and you want to turn off your emotions if you lose someone else again, but now I will be your friend when you need it most. *smile*

Nero: Thank you Issei-kun.

Nero: Oh shit, my shirt doesn't fit.

Issei laughs and so do I, they haven't made me laugh in a long time.

Issei: Professor Nero-san doesn't fit his shirt

Teacher S (Sports S): What size are you Sparda?

Nero: Size L.

Teacher S: Ok Sparda just for this week you will do sports without a shirt.

Nero: Hai

Issei: Lucky and wanted to show Rias-bochuo my physique.

Nero: Huh?

Issei: It was because of her that I fought fried chicken, as they wanted to force her into a marriage which she does not want.

Nero: I see. You are not the only one who fought to protect someone you love and listen to me carefully Issei-kun, the ones who killed my girlfriend were ...

I begin to doubt whether or not I tell him what I experienced, but will he be able to keep the secret?

Issei: What was it?

Nero: Demons of Limbo.

Issei: I saw one two months ago and managed to escape miraculously.

Nero: Well, I recommend you not to go out at night Issei-kun.

Issei: Hai.

Actuality 50 minutes after exercising.

Issei narrates:

I was heading towards the occult club with Asia commenting on both what Nero-san told me and what Kiryuu said about that business called DEVIL MAY CRY, but when we were going halfway there on the ground I saw DEVIL MAY CRY's card.

(Attention: The number is completely fictitious as I believe :v)

I can't believe how lucky I am to find this card ... Wait, if I found it here that means there is a DEMON SLAYER in Kuoh. Arriving, I only go in desperate to show him the card to bochuo.

Rias: What about this Ise?

Issei: DEVIL MAY CRY, please call kaicho that she was with us too.

As long as kaicho lingered, Bochuo called Kiba, Akeno-senpai, and Koneko-chan to meet with the student council.

Sona: We have come Rias.

Saji: Where is the DEMON SLAYER to smash his face?

Sona: Saji control

Saji: Hai

Sona: Sorry for Saji's limp mouth, it's ... You know impulsive like Issei.

Rias: Don't worry Sona we're friends after all

Sona: Yes

In that I see how a paper plane enters the club of the occult and falls right at my feet. I open the plane and on it is a note written for us.

Rias: Ise?

Issei: This note is for us even though he doesn't know that we are demons.

Rias: Why do you say that?

Issei: He says: "Hunters I wait for you today at 8pm in the warehouse which has detected demons of limbo, I tell you this to meet us after having killed them, I am new to Japan, I hope I have not complicated your contracts as hunters. Atte. Vergil .

P.S. Here the address "

Sona: Well we already know where to find it.

We were about to leave when Grayfia-san arrives to visit us.

Grayfia: I see you guys are a bit agitated.

Rias: Grayfia, thanks for coming, we were about to leave to make contact with someone who thinks we are DEMON SLAYERS.

Grayfia: And where are they going to meet?

Rias: Well, in the warehouse where there are usually renegades.

Grayfia: And right there Sirchez is going to send them to eliminate renegades that he detected will meet at 7:50 pm.

Rias: I see that 10 minutes before our hunter friend.

Grayfia: Well, if that's all I am leaving.

In order to leave in a magic circle

Sona: We're late, we have to go

The two clans: Hai

Time skip: 4 hours later to give our hunter time. Time: 07:55 pm

Sona narrates:

We are already at the entrance of the warehouse when we hear how the renegade begins to talk to someone who is inside, seeing the renegade was horrible, completely deformed.

??: Heh. Another little ... had sensed something larger What a disappointment!

D / R: Looks like another stupid human has come to die (turns to see the hunter)

??: Wow, you are really ugly.

D / R: And who do you think you are to judge stupid human?

??: Sorry I forgot my manners. My name is Vergil and I am a demon hunter

D / R: Heh what a hunter huh?

The renegade prepares and attacks him with a jet of acid and I come out of my hiding place to avoid him.

Sona: Vergil watch out.

Vergil jumps on time by doing a reverse jump

Vergil / ??: What's up Sona-san?

Sona: Nero-kun!

Nero: If you'll excuse me

Sona: Huh?

Imagine it's Nero pulling out Dante's guns.

And out of nowhere, amorphous creatures begin to emerge.

Nero: Now yes, fuck you motherfuckers.

In order to start shooting like crazy.

Sona * Thinking *: Who are you Nero Sparda?

Nero * Thinking *: They won't take away what I care about, not now that I have a new life, you bastards.

Nero * Screaming *: Listen to me you fucking moron. I am Nero Sparda son of Vergil and Lilia Sparda, nephew of Dante Sparda and grandson of the Dark Knight Sparda

D / R: With what Sparda huh?

D / R: Attack him with everything you have

And that's how I saw who Nero really is, the boy who changed my life is a demon of death born from hell itself with his spectral arm, eager for power to protect those around him, he is the strongest warrior that I know, he is the one who makes the angels beg for mercy and the demons cry for despair ...

But I call him the blue demon or the knight of death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
271K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။