Kidnapped in Italy

Por kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... Más

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

You are my perfect queen

1.7K 34 6
Por kae_bae2

Enzo Romano

Seeing baby girl talk to my father that way turned me all the way back on. When she said she loved me, sparks ignited in my heart, the things she said and did caused a lot of chaos though.

"Father, I am sorry about my girl...she tends to be...protective of me." I said with an apologetic smile. I remembered that each time Bonnie caught me with someone her face held anger. She always knew how to protect herself from the beginning, she's a strong woman and I couldn't ask for anyone better.

"Well, keep your bitch on a leash, next time!" My father yelled while looking at the scratch on his face with the mirror.

"Non è una stronza e il fatto che tu suggerisca il contrario non mi ha lasciato altra scelta!" I yelled at him then threw a knife at his shoulder.
I am so glad I had my blades sharpened, that was perfect.

(Translation: She is not a bitch and for you to suggest otherwise has left me with no other choice!)

"What the fuck has gotten into you, son! Can't you see that you're acting weak-

"I'm far from weak, Fransisco! I am a strong man who didn't abandon this business for coke! I took over at seventeen because you were out fucking or high! I earn respect or I take it, I'm a killer, Devil is what many call me and it's because of you! You made me like this, Francisco, and now...I'm going to stay like this!" I yelled then sat back into my chair with a smile.

"Yes, you are an evil little bastard, indeed. I'm glad your mother isn't alive to see the mistake she brought-

"Fuck!" He yelled as I shot him in the foot, I got up and stepped on his bloody foot then twisted the knife that lies in his shoulder.

"Talk about my mother again...and I won't be so friendly, Francisco!" I whispered in his ear as he screamed. I pulled the knife out of his shoulder then made my way back to my desk.

A knock on the door gained my attention causing me to yell "Come in" and sit back down.

"Enzo, I- what the fuck happened to you!?" Bonnie yelled while looking at my father. She looked over at me as I smirked and she busted out laughing.

"Damn, I wish I was here to see this!" She said while laughing and poking my father's bloody shoulder.
"What do you want, Bonnie?!" My father growled in a low and angry voice as he held his shoulder. She smiled and sat beside my father while crossing her legs.

"I was just checking in. Oh, and that is correct, my name is Bonnie. See, you are hot when you're not being rude." She said to him then looked at me and her face dropped.

I stood up and threw the stapler behind them as I was boiling in rage.
What the fuck does she mean?!

"He's what?" I finally asked as I made my way to her and squatted down beside her as she gulped. She tried to pout for manipulation, but I didn't go for it making he frown.

"Umm...I was j-just saying that your father is a very handsome man, a dilf! Oh my gosh, Tris would have loved you!" she said while patting his wounded shoulder. He winced a bit before rolling his eyes, Bonnie sighed and threw her head back. She then groaned aloud for attention.
"You have been in here for an hour, I'm bored!" she said in a bored tone, I rolled my eyes at her complaining and stood up.

"Tony, watch him, I want to talk to Bonnie in the hallway." I said as I grabbed her arms and pulled her up.

^^***^^

Bonnie Davis

"I don't want to go out into the hallway!" I exclaimed as I groaned. He continued to pull me into a guest room and dragged me to the bed.

"So, my father, huh?" he asked while crossing his arms and sitting beside me. I stood up and straddled him before yawning, I fixed the collar of his shirt and sighed.

"No, I love you...you are way hotter, he's just that dilf that Tris, from America would have liked." I stated while laying my head on his chest. I snuggled my head into his chest, while he hummed in response. He ran his hand through my hair and rubbed my bottom with his other.

"I need a fucking aspirin!" He let out while holding his head. I laughed and looked at his beautiful golden eyes before kissing him. As soon as I kissed him I pulled away.

"What?" he asked while I gave a disgusted look.

"Your breath stinks!" I let out while getting off of him. He stood up and grabbed my arm before giving me a look.

"No, it doesn't, Bon." He stated, blankly then tried to kiss me again, but I pulled away and shook my head.

"I'm not about to die from kissing a mouth full of poison!" I yelled at him and he frowned. I started to feel bad so I went over and kissed him. I was just playing, I just wanted to see how he would react to me not kissing him.

"I was just playing, baby...promise!" I said in between kisses. He grabbed my neck and smirked.
"Giochi troppo fottutamente, pazzo!" he stated before kissing me, I nodded into the kiss then pushed him away.

(Translation: you play too fucking much, crazy)

"So...I'm bored, I'll leave you to go and investigate your father..." I trailed off and grabbed the door handle but he grabbed my waist. I smiled and he pecked my lips twice before burying his face in my neck.

He's my big baby.

"Why can't I stay with you, we can go back upstairs?" he suggested while hugging me from behind.
"No, I'm still sore and you need to question your father, because as both know he's not here for a father, son duo." I stated before walking out.

I went back to my room and decided I'll watch some Netflix but I saw that "Grey's Anatomy" was already watched by someone else.
I know Enzo did not just watch all of these fucking episodes by himself, without me! He said he didn't even like it but here he goes, watching it!

"I'm going to the fucking pool!" I stated while throwing the remote. It's mid-day out so I was going through my drawer to find a bikini set.

I went with this pretty black one because I love all jewel on it.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me so no one could see that I was in a bikini. Plus, Enzo would kill me if I walked through the house with this bikini on.
I looked myself over in the mirror before leaving out of the room.

As I headed downstairs, Bridget stopped me to ask where I was going.

"I'm going to go for a swim, if Enzo ask, tell him the same," I said then walked towards the pool. As I made my way outside I realized that Zuri, Ty, Elijah, and Raven were in the pool so I quickly turned back around.

I am not about to be a third wheel for both of them.

I decided I'll use the inside pool, but I don't know where it's at. I went to Enzo's office and knocked until I heard "Come in".

"Enzo, where is the pool?" I asked him as he was signing some paperwork. He dropped the pen and looked up at me.

"It's outside, you know where the-

"But Zuri and the rest of them are out there!"

"Then go with them-

"No, because they're boyfriends are out there and I am not about to be third wheeling!" I stated while folding my arms, Enzo looked at me and sighed before picking up his pen then writing again.

"Really, you-

"In the basement, down the hall...turn to the left, then open the door on the right." he said then looked back up at me.

"The pool is there, I will send a guard down with you-

"No! I mean...I am good on protecting myself." I stated before turning to leave.
"Wait...come here." He demanded as he came around his desk and sat on it. I moved my hand away from the door and I slowly walked towards him.

"What-

"Did you watch my show?" I asked interuppting him. He smiled before wrapping his arms around me as I held the towel so it wouldn't fall.

"I might have...took a peak and that turned into me watching three - but you can rewatch it." he said with a nervous smile. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"I'll watch it when I come back from the pool," I said as I tried to pull away but he still had his arms wrapped around me.
"How revealing is your bathing suit because I still want to send guards with you?" he said as he was about to unwrap my towel. I moved back away from him and he gave me a curious look.

"It's..a plain one-piece suit." I mumbled and opened the door. I looked behind me to see him walking towards me and that's when I ran.

If he sees me in this swimsuit I'll definitely be in a wheelchair. That's if he doesn't kill me because of how revealing it is.

"Bonnie!" he yelled from behind me as I made my way down the basement hall. I walked into the room and there was a big ass pool here. It had a jacuzzi as well, I forgot about Enzo until he lifted me and spun me around.

"Why did you run?" He asked as he finally put me down. I didn't meet his gaze as I shrugged my shoulders.
"No reason," I stated before walking away from him.

I felt a tug on my towel before it dropped.

"Enzo!" I yelled then tried to grab the towel but he ended up grabbing me.

"Why the hell is the swimsuit so revealing?! This isn't a swimsuit this is what strippers wear-

"It is a swimsuit, no, a bikini! No one was going to see me in it, anyways. I told you not to send the guards." I stated while folding my arm.

"I still don't like it, it makes you seem...fat." He stated while giving a disgusted look.

Let me tell you, my heart broke! I looked up at him and frowned.

"Wh-What?" My voice cracked as my eyes were already getting blurry. He sat there with a blank expression.

"I'm not trying to be mean-

"No! That is very mean Enzo!" I yelled then started crying.
"I just started back eating...for you! I'll have to start-

"It was a joke! Amore Mio, you look beautiful." he pulled me into a hug and I still cried.

Playing with someone's emotion like that is not okay. I said his breath stunk which had nothing to do with insecurity he struggled with. His breath is always mixed with mint and Bourbon.

"You are my perfect queen no matter how big or small you are, baby. I love you!" he said while kissing my head. I nodded but didn't say it back and walked over to the pool chair.

I put my towel down then walked to the pool, Enzo just stood there watching me.

"I love you, Bonnie." he said and I nodded in return as I squatted down and touched the water. I'm just going to go over to the jacuzzi because it's cool.

"So, you don't love me back?" Enzo asked while grabbing my arm. I looked up at him then looked at the pool and tried to pull away from him.
"Stop, Bon!" he yelled at me, but I rolled my eyes and finally broke out of his hold...well he let me go, but still!

"I guess you don't love me." he said then walked out of the room. I felt bad, but this is what he gets for pissing me off when I was about to have a great day.

I sat in the jacuzzi before looking back at the door, I was fighting my guilt but it finally won. Ugh, my guilt is getting the best of me.
I stood up and grabbed my towel before leaving. The towel was soaked, so I dodged wandering eyes instead.

The trickiest part is when it came to the kitchen, I have to get past the kitchen without anyone seeing me.
But you know how fucking clumsy I am, I slipped, but I caught myself with the wall. Zuri, Ty, and Vincent were in the kitchen and saw me.

"Sorry!" I said then tried to walk upstairs, but Vincent grabbed my arm. We locked eyes and he then looked down at my body.
"I haven't seen you in awhile...you are looking sexy!"He said, but I held up my hands.

"Look, You are really sweet and all, but I'm with your brother so-

"No you're not! He's dating Candy, everyone knows that." He said and I looked confused.
"She even came here with me, she's upstairs with him right now as we speak." He said while putting his hands in his pocket. I gave confused look, not jealous but confused.

"Okay-

I walked upstairs, not caring that all the guards were staring and whistling at me, I flipped them off and walked into Enzo's office without a knock.
When I opened the door I saw Enzo sitting in his chair and Candy sitting on the desk, where I usually sit because it's closer to Enzo.

"Hi!" I said and Candy jumped out of surprise onto Enzo's lap. The smile never left my face as I walked to his coat stand and grabbed one before sitting on the desk across from where Candy was sitting when she was on the desk.

"Oh, it's just you," Candy said before rolling her eyes and standing up.
So, Enzo didn't push the bitch off he just let it happen, okay!

"Hi, Enzo, wonderful weather today, isn't it?" I asked as I crossed my legs. Enzo ran a hand through his hair and stood up before coming towards me.

I stood up too, but walked away from him when he took a step towards me.

"Dang, I didn't think you would take me not saying "I love you" to the heart, bro!" I said then looked over at Candy and stared her up and down.

"Looks like you took it to the dick, though!" I replied as I still stared at Candy. I finally looked away from her and to Enzo. He had "guilt" written all over his face before I could accuse him of anything.

"Bon, I know what this looks like, but this is only for a business arrangement-

"A business arrangement?" I questioned then stopped leaning on the desk and stood up straight. He looked at me and nodded while I laughed.

So, I know I'm fucking psychotic and crazy, but bitch I am not that fucking crazy! Why the hell is this bitch that close to him for a business agreement?!

"If you were talking business, then she wouldn't be sitting on your fucking desk as you sit in a chair! Business partners don't do that shit, Enzo! You know, if you cheat on me I'm leaving, Enzo. Starving or not starving, I'll leave and never come back! So, what the fuck is she doing here?!" I yelled at him out of nothing but rage. I was trying so hard not to slap him but he makes it so hard.

"Amore-

"Bonnie!" I corrected and he grabbed my shoulders then shook me, lightly. I thought this would be the moment where he shook me hard and I had to kick him in the balls, but he only did it to get me to look at him. Nothing was hurt and I wasn't scared.

"It was a fucking business arrangement, amore! I didn't do shit with her, she hit on me and sat on my desk. I-

"Then why the fuck are you sitting between her legs?" I asked in a low threatening noise as I stepped closer to him. I had my fist balled and I did see a flash of him being scared on his face, I'm glad he knows I can fuck him up if I wanted to.

"Bonnie, stop that threatening shit!" Enzo said before pushing me back some. I held my hands up in surrender and laughed.

"Yeah, my bad! Got caught in the moment...just like you did when your face was six inches away from that bitches pussy!" I yelled at him.

"I was caught in the moment! I didn't think anything of it until I saw you come in through the door. It's not a big deal!" he yelled at me

"Okay...Tony!" I yelled out and waited for Tony to come in. Tony came in and I went towards him and pushed him onto a chair.
"Not a big deal, let's see." I got on my knees and faced Tony's dick as his legs were open. I was in my hands and knees, an inch from his crotch. I side-eyed Enzo to see him walking over to me.

In less than five seconds I was picked up and was thrown in a chair with one arm. I caught myself with the chair and almost laughed because that was fun.

"Exactly, it is a big fucking deal-

"You were close to his dick, though-

"And you were close to her pussy! Same fucking difference! You're a fucking hypocrite!" I yelled back at him and stood up. He really pisses me off at times, all men do really, at least one time.

"I know, Bonnie I'm sorry!" Enzo apologized after making Tony get out. I studied Candy and hummed.

"Candy, you like girls?" I asked her. She gulped and nodded.

I fucking knew it...somewhat.

"Hm, okay."  I said as I bit my lip, she bit hers too and looked up at Enzo's angry face.

"Why do you ask?" she asked as she folded her arms. She shook her head like she was coming back to herself and she put the attitude back on her face.

"Just wanted to know because of how you were looking at me." I noted as she shifted.

"Oh," was all she said like you still be trying to get with my man, bitch, please!

I walked closer to her and rubbed my hand through her hair. I eyed, Enzo as he bit his lip, and I grabbed her chin.

"What are you doing here with Enzo?" I asked her as she bit her lip. I ran my other hand up high on her thigh to her hip before resting it there.
I Can do any gender really when it comes to seducing, they all want a piece of this ass!

"I-I...he had me l-locked up and he let me go free, days ago. I came back to see if there were any other connections, but it was weird when he didn't back away from me when I flirted." she stated and when I let go of her face she let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding.

I will have her wrapped around my fingers in no time.

Or I'll have to kill her, which doesn't sound like a bad option.

"It's because I was upset and still thinking! I know you saw me thinking and I was talking as you came in through the door!" he yelled, but got quieter as I got closer to him.

"I forgive you, again because I don't have proof unless I watch the camera, but I am going to trust you. I want to know that I can trust you so I believe you." I said while grabbing his hand and placing a kiss on his cheek. I moved my fingers to his wrist and smiled at him.

"I can also tell because your pulse isn't as fast."I said as I checked his pulse by his thumb.

He laughed and hugged me and I hugged him back. I sniffed him and made sure I didn't see glitter.

I'm so paranoid, but I have to be sure.

He smelled like him, I looked at his neck and hummed to myself.

"I love you, neonata!" he exclaimed and I looked up at him.
"I love you too, dickhead!" I stated before pecking his lips and pulling away.

No lip gloss on them, good.

"Now, you!" I pointed at Candy who was on her phone. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes,  this bitch changed from horny to mean fast as fuck!

"What?"

"You can go! With that nasty-ass attitude of yours!" I yelled at her.
"Leave me alone, bitch!" she said to me. I looked at Enzo who was about to grab her but I pushed him back.
"Let me handle this," I stated before putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Tony and Antonio get the ice! There's about to be a fight bring popcorn!" Enzo yelled out.

Candy backed back, but you don't understand, I've been waiting to fight this bitch! I hate this bitch with every blood cell in my fucking body!

"Go over there, you hoodrat!" she yelled at me and that was it.

I grabbed that bitch by the hair and full force threw that bitch into the bookcase.
I got her and started punching her, I wasn't going easy on her at all, I did not give two shits, five fucks, or ten dicks, I was going to kill this hoe.

"Okay, Bon that-

I pushed him back and jumped to the floor and started landing punches! She kept screaming stop and I'm not going to lie, she did get on the top of me while landing two or three licks, but I pushed her off. I landed a punch to her cheek and before I realized the bitch passed out.

I was about to slap her but I got ripped off, and immediately Enzo and Antonio went to check on her. I looked to see who was holding me and it was Francisco, Enzo's father.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of his grip but damn, grandpa is  strong as hell! I think if I did end up fighting him my ass would look like Candy by now.

He winced as I hit his shoulder and kicked his leg.

"Oops!" I stated before I stopped struggling. I realized that his wounds started bleeding again and I covered my mouth.

"Oops, again." I said as he let me go and he fell onto the couch groaning in pain, but never did he shed a tear.

Ouu, I love my men strong like that, Papa Franny.

"I got a scratch, see!" I showed him as I pouted and he shook his head then coughed to try to hold in his laugh.
"I don't see why they care for the bitch who locked me up! Like I have a scratch too, don't they care?!" I asked Enzo's dad but all he did was laugh.

"Pop, I think you are growing on me, even though you're bad." I said and he chuckled.
"You know, they used to call me Satan back in my day." Francisco said and nodded his head
"I knew you looked familiar! I knew you were Satan in the flesh!" I yelled out then laughed at my own joke! He laughed too then Enzo appeared.

"I change my mind, this is a good man!" I said to Enzo as I pushed myself up.

(This is a good man, Savannah!)

No, let me stop. Iykyk

"No such thing, sweetheart." he replied as he took my hand and we left the room.

"I know but-

"But, he's manipulating you! I know you're smarter than that, amore! He needs to come back and-

"And he's using me to do it."I said while finishing his sentence. I frowned and opened my bedroom door.
"Well, that's mean!" I stated and walked to the bathroom. Enzo followed after me while he pulled off my jacket.

"That's what he do, amore...he manipulate."he said then pulled down the straps of my bikini top.

"So, that sucked, but I still don't like how Candy was in between your legs like that." I told him as I unbuttoned his suit shirt. I realized that my birthday was tomorrow, but I didn't say anything and kept unbuttoning.

"I know and I'm sorry baby!" he said before kissing me, I kissed him back and I knew I forgave him then.

"I was thinking...we should do the mission tomorrow, everybody will be here and will be ready for this war by midday." he stated and my heart stung a little.

D-did he forget?

"O-okay, that's perfect, actually!" I lied as I literally died, some.

"Good!" he replied before kissing my forehead and getting in the shower.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I can't believe he forgot her bday!

Men 🙄😭😭

Vote
Comment
Follow:kae_bae2

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

131K 2.3K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
8.7K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
92.7K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
100K 1.4K 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...