๐‹๐€๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐‡ ยซ=ยป ๐ฉ๐ฃ๐จ...

Galing kay dontdoitisha

"I don't believe in never," he said. "I don't believe in always," she countered. "Well, opposites attract." ... Higit pa

AESTHETICS
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
ACT I
001
002
003

INTRODUCTION

29.9K 546 262
Galing kay dontdoitisha

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
The cast of
𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇

🔸

🔸

🔸

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The Slytherin Queen "
Blanca Soler- Céleste Alya Peverell-Black (Jasmine Dorea Potter)

"I have my mother's powers and ruthlessness with my father's sadistic nature and temper, are you sure you wanna test me right now? "

"what? Am I supposed to be grateful to have survived all this?"

"yeah, well, I shut everybody out. Don't take it personally. It's just easier."

"they're my brothers, and I'll do anything for them, even if it means killing every single one of you with my bare hands "

"Aww, way to make me cry asshole"

"That's ironic, considering I used to build dreams about you. "

18. Scorpio. Bisexual. Daughter of Hecate. Champion of Thanatos. Lady Peverell-Gryffindor. Heiress Black. Head-Girl. Chaser. The powerful one.

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The Godly Lover"
Neels Visser - Phoebus Apollo

"I haven't made a promise in thousands of years but I'm promising you this, if you harm one hair on her head, I will end you all. And I will do so smiling while I bathe in your blood."

"you look lovely even in your madness"

"you think I'm cute when I'm mad? Well get ready because I'm about to be gorgeous."

"I can't lose you, can't you see that, I'm not strong enough."

"I dreamed of you, I wished for your existence

.age-?. Bisexual. God of the sun. light. archery. truth. healing. medicine. plague. diseases. prophecy. knowledge. music. dance. purification. The loving soulmate . "

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The over-protective brother/cousin"
(young) Henry Cavill- Stellan Phoniex Black-Graunt

"we may not share the same parents but you'll always be my baby sister."

"hurt her and God or not I swear to Merlin, I can and will make your life a living hell "

"honestly, can't you two have one sparing match without getting bloody?"

"Caelum stop provoking her, Alya put the damn knife down."

.23. Pansexual. Virgo. Lord Slytherin-Black. Former King of Slytherin. seeker. The caring one.

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The mother who wasn't there "
Katie McGrath - Hecate

"I'm your mother and you'll do as I say"

"magic always. Always. has a price."

"be careful with him Céleste because falling in love with a God is not a death sentence, the story is only a tragedy if the God loves you back."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through "

Goddess of magic, witchcraft, crossroads, night, ghosts, necromancy and boundaries. The misunderstood one.

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The father who loved"
Timothée Chalamet - Regulus Arcturus Black

"anything for you, my princess"

"sweet Salazar, you've grown up so much "

"and then the first I made you laugh, it was like the stars aligned and the heavens opened up, I realised how much I already adored you, and that terrified me because I knew there was no limits in the things I was willing to do to keep you safe."

"I love you Céleste Alya Black, and nothing you'll ever do is gonna change that."

.died-21. Asexual. Cancer. Heir Black. Former King of Slytherin. Seeker. The one who sacrificed.

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The father who mourned"
Dev Patel - James Fleamont Potter

"bu-but you are supposed to be dead, they said you were dead."

"I did not abandon you Jasmi-Céleste, I never would, you were taken away from me."

"I know that I should have never listened to that wretched woman and stop searching for you, hell, I should have never even thought about giving up on you and I'm so fucking sorry that I did, but now that I've found you, I'm begging you to please, just this once, give me a chance, I just want us to be a family, please."

"you look just like her, you look just like my grandmother Dorea."

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The logical cousin"
Otto Seppäläinen - Septimus Abraxas Malfoy

"There are some remarkably dumb people in this world, thanks for helping me understand that."

"you know, you guys are the literal living embodiment of 'it could be worse."

"I was hoping for a battle of wits but it would be wrong to attack someone who's totally unarmed. "

"Corvus, for fuck's sake, stop encouraging them."

17. Demisexual. Gemini. Heir Malfoy. King's Second in Command. Prefect. Seeker. The smart one.

▪️

▪️

▪️

" The Bipolar cousin "
Thomas Doherty - Corvus Rodolphus Lestrange

"you are losing my interest, and frankly that is very dangerous."

"I'm holding you back from achieving things in life by forcing you to sit here and watch this. "

"I'll tell you how I really feel, but I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case."

"oh no, please continue, it's been a while since I've watched a good fight."

.18. Asexual-Aromatic . Aries. Lord Lestrange. King of Slytherin. Quidditch co-captain. Beater. The chaotic one.

▪️

▪️

▪️

" The Future brother-in-law "
Leonardo DiCaprio - Adélard Odilon Dubois

"My future has you in it. Everything else is just bonus."

"technically between the three of us we kind of do own Hogwarts."

"you always bring me so much joy-as soon as you leave the room."

"what is it with you Blacks and falling in love with us gorgeous blue-eyed Blonds?"

.22. Achillean. Taurus. Lord Hufflepuff-Dubios. Keeper. The kind yet scary one.

▪️

▪️

▪️
"The bestfriend, god-brother, kind-of-twin and smoking buddy in one"
Thomas Rossier - Caelum Adonis LeFay

"sweetie, you never tell a sociopath that they're a sociopath."

"oh I will, I'm already planning 50 different ways to kill you and make it look like an accident. "

"I'm the son of Venus, meaning I can kick your ass and look great while doing it."

"bitch, you're my soulmate."

.18. Omnisexual. Scorpio. Son of Venus. Blessed by Bellona. Lord LeFay. Dumstrang's Head-Boy. Beater. The loyal yet sociopathic one.

▪️

▪️

▪️

" The sister figure "
Madylin Cline -Eleanor Valerie Rosier

"sorry, I didn't get that, I don't speak bullshit."

"I'm personally offended that you didn't get me to be your fake date. "

"don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so."

"I know 100 different ways to kill you with a spoon and believe me each one is more torturous than the other. "

.18. Lesbian . Leo. Lady Rosier. Queen's Second in Command. Prefect. The badass one.

▪️

▪️

▪️

🔸🔸🔸
Extra cast
🔸🔸🔸

"Celeste's little emo baby"

Jack Dylan Grazer - Nico Di Angelo
.
.unknown (read gay) . 12.
.
"Son of Hades"

▪️

▪️

▪️

" The Patron/ self proclaimed 3rd godfather "

Zayn Malik - Thanatos
.
" the god or personified spirit of non-violent death, Necromancy,"

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The Fish breath"

Logan Lerman - Perseus 'Percy' Achilles Jackson.
.

.bisexual. 16.

.
"Son of Poseidon "

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The Owl Head"

Kathryn Newton - Annabeth Chase
.

.Bi-curious .16.
.
"Daughter of Athena"

▪️

▪️

▪️

"The Unexpected Friend "

Willa Holland - Thalia Grace
.
.Bisexual. 15.
.
"Daughter of Zeus "
"Lieutenant of Artemis"

▪️

▪️

▪️

🔸

🔸

🔸

Rest of the cast as described /up to ur imagination .

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 49.7K 148
In which the group from the past watch how their decisions changed the future. [Book 1- Part 1:Philosopher Stone] [Book 1- Part 2: Lightning Thief] [...
725K 14.4K 50
. ~โ€ข~ . We'll never be as young as we are...
88.4K 3.4K 19
[2] Diverging Paths: Perseus Jackson, also known as Percy, left his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry feeling happy and confid...
321K 10.4K 100
When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a witch more than Petunia and also be her...