Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Sixty Five

12.7K 254 280
By chrissybaeevans

Warnings: fluff, smut, angst!

a/n: hi my loves! omg, it's been so long! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season! After all the craziness December brings (at least in my life) I finally wrapped up this new chapter!

The owner of the board in the blurb is me! Check it out! ✨

Lightly proofread, all mistakes are mine, I just get so excited to post for you guys!

Without further ado....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

previously on Celebrity Crush....

from chapter 64....

"Mackie, the girls, and I are going out for a few more drinks....let me buy you one? To really apology?"

"Uh, I don't think so—"

"—c'mon Chris. Just one drink. I know how much you like beer..." Kelly twirls her blonde hair around her finger giving me a genuine smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

• Y/n's POV •
• At home in LA, in bed with Sienna •

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star....." I softly stroked Sienna's cute chubby face as I sang her to sleep, "....how I wonder what you are."

She was watching me sing her a lullaby, smiling softly up at me, her eyes twinkling. Her small hand rested on my chest as she sucked her Mickey Mouse decorated pacifier that her father got her.

I looked down at my daughter and her eyes were getting droopy, her blinking slowing down.

"Up above the world so high...."

I pulled her up closer to my face so I could gently run my nose against hers, making her giggle slightly at the tickling sensation.

"...like a Diamond in the sky."

She was already in her onesie, I was rocking her back and forth in front of her crib, hoping this would be the start of her sleeping in her own bed and not with Chris and I in our bed.

I look at her and I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful baby girl with the love of my life. I can't believe how fast time has flown by, she was just a little newborn baby girl and now she's almost 1 years old.

Chris and I are still waiting for her to take her first steps so Chris always has his video camera handy just in case she does it out of no where.

Alternating with rubbing small circles on her back, and running my pointer finger around her face to soothe her, she was definitely sleeping when Dodger began barking at something.

I'm pretty sure it's Chris pulling in through the drive way, but anyway Sienna didn't wake up or she wasn't startled.

"I love you," I kiss her forehead and gently place her in the middle of her crib with her baby blanket over her.

I turned on her noise cancellation machine that made rain noises and projected starlights on the ceiling, i shut the door after I grabbed the baby monitor on my way out.

I had a proud mama moment when she didn't fuss or feel me leave the room and began crying.

I took a deep breath, and squealed a bit. This is gonna come out wrong and selfish but, now Chris is all mine to cuddle with all night long and I don't have to share him.

I put the baby monitor on a window seat that was in the middle of the hallway where all the rooms were in the house. I walked down the stairs and checked the windows to see if I saw chris's car.

To my surprise it wasn't there and it was starting to get late, Dodger was on the couch looking at the large window that laid behind it.

"C'mon Dodge, bedtime." I clapped my hands gently for him to hear and he hopped off of the couch and followed behind me.

I wrapped the robe around my body cause I got this sudden chill, my feet felt cold against the wood floors and my hands were extremely cold.

When I got to the master bedroom, I made sure to turn the light off and leave the bathroom light for when Chris comes and it's not pitch dark.

I decided to turn a movie on as I waited for him.

25 minutes went by, I didn't realize I had fallen asleep when a loud thunderclap woke me up. I was so startled, I sprung up out of breath.

Dodge was by my feet cuddled near me, sleeping peacefully, the movie I put on was still playing. I took a deep breath and tucked my hair behind my ear, burying my face in my hands.

I turned to Chris's side expecting him to be there, in nothing but his shorts but my eyes were met with an empty bedside. I frown because I want him here with me.

I grab my phone that was on the nightstand beside me, my screen brighten my face with two missed calls from my agent Sara, multiple iMessages from her, multiple tags on Instagram from different media outlets.

I opened her text that consisted of a link to an Instagram post on Entertainment Tonight's account.

I clicked the link before even looking at what sara had said underneath the link.

It was a photo of Chris and someone or a woman rather, grabbing his hand. I can't see who the woman was but my blood boiled at someone touching my man that way.

And the smile on chris's face, god, I know he's a charmer, it's how I fell in love with him in the first place but he was just eating it all up whatever this girl was saying to him.

I swiped back to iMessage...

Sara Smith

Wtf is Chris doing? It's like he loves to be in the tabloid for all the WRONG reasons.

I'm waiting for him to get home, has there been anything on where he is?

No word right now. Call him and let me know.

I sigh deeply, pressing on Chris's contact when I heard what was the garage door opening.

I took my phone with me as I made my way back downstairs, hearing some clutter in the kitchen.

"Chris?"

"Hayy!" He whips around, almost scared and relieved to see me.

His tie was undone and he smelt like cheap perfume.

My eyes watered. My emotions were everywhere.

"Sh!" I sh him and give him my angry face, "Nena is sleeping!"

"Oh..." he whispers and processes what I'm telling him, "Hay!" He says more low as he brought the organs juice carton to his mouth.

I shake my head at him, "I can't believe you Christopher! Where were you?"

"Listen, baby," he catches himself on the kitchen island, "Mackie invited me for a few drinks."

He wasn't so drunk that he forgot where he was, but he certainly was tipsy, I'd scold him for driving so irresponsible tomorrow.

"Then why do you smell like perfume?" I ask calmly, whispering to avoid waking sienna.

"Cause—" Chris scratches his forehead, "— it was just me and mackie, then this girl came out of the bathroom and she fell—"

The rest of his words disappeared into a blur when my phone dinged with Sara's text.

Sara Smith

Found out who he was with, Mackie (ofc 🙄), some girls named Kelly and another girl named Zo.

Chris was still talking when I looked down at that message, my heart sinking to my stomach, my hands shaking and on the verge of crying, maybe even throwing up, maybe both.

"Don't touch me."

I told Chris when he reached for me. He hates whenever I say this, because his love language is definitely touch.

He loves touching me whether it's a hand on my thigh while we're driving somewhere, holding hands when we're out in public, his arms around my waist when I'm cooking, cuddling on the couch as we watch a movie - I mean his legs have to be intertwined with mine in order for him to fall asleep at night.

So, of course, this pisses him off to the max when I tell him not to touch me.

He puts his hands on his hips, taking a deep breath, not looking at me in the eye.

"God, what's wrong?! Why is everything I do wrong?" He freaks out on me and I blink at him, and again, "everything I do is bad, according to you. With your mom, going out for drinks with Mackie."

He didn't raise his voice at me, but he spoke very strict and firm. Using that reprimanding tone of voice, a father would use on his kid.

I shook my head again, walking towards him and pointing to the living room.

"You know where the spare blankets are, cause you'll be sleeping on the couch, until your sober tomorrow morning and can explain what the fuck you were doing with that-ugh-that woman!" I point at him before storming off to the master bedroom.

"I'm not even drunk!" He argues but I pay him no attention, I'm so mad at him.

He called my name as I moved past him, this time using his more sincere, soft tone of voice, it came out as a quiet murmur.

Chris was trying to grab my arm but I walked away still. He followed me all the way up to our room before I shut the door in his face, when I really wanted to slam it but Sienna was asleep.

I curled up into a ball in my closet so Chris wouldn't hear me cry. I sobbed and sobbed until there were no more tears left to cry.

I realized I never completely trusted Chris after what happened, a long time ago, I love him he's the love of my life, my husband, the father of my baby girl. But sometimes, the scar he left inside me, it's never healed.

And we never spoke about it after it happened, I guess all those bottled up feelings do no good inside you.

My phone kept vibrating with texts, probably from Chris, but I didn't want to check. I just wanted to take some time by myself.

Husband 💍

Baby
Baby
Please open the door
I can explain
Please my love

I left my phone in the closet, walking back to my bed so I could get some sleep.

I curled up with dodge and we fell asleep peacefully, my head was pounding, but I felt calm as I pet Dodger's head, or Ger Ger how Sienna likes to say.

•CHRIS'S POV•
• Few Hours Earlier •

"C'mon Chris, it'll be fun." Mackie comes with another girl, dark hair and eyes.

I'm uncomfortable and I'm trying to step away from being right next to Kelly. There's cameras everywhere and the last thing I want is someone taking a photo and my wife seeing it.

I already feel uneasy with the cameras alone, but as the girl I used to sleep with casually standing next to me that I made a mistake with when Y/n and I started talking - is standing next to me, I feel like throwing up.

She kept stepping towards me, any chance I got to stand closer to Mackie.

"Mackie, I really gotta head home, Sienna and Y/n are waiting for me." I explain, pulling my phone out and seeing a text from my wife.

Wife😍

Baby, you okay? Where are you? We miss you ):

Before I got the chance to answer, Mackie was pulling me away from the girls.

"Just one drink man, how long has it been since you and I went out? Like old times?"

"You know damn well why, Mackie, the last time I cheated on," I corrected myself, shutting my mouth closed, I can't believe I admitted it, "the last time I had a few drinks with you, I woke up next to a girl who wasn't Y/n."

Mackie rolls his eyes, sighing, "technically that wasn't me, I don't control where your dick goes."

"Bye, man, I'm going home to my wife and baby." I tell him, patting his shoulder giving him a soft smile.

"One drink Chris, we don't even have to go to the same bar as them or sitting with them." He explains, "c'mon ever since you got married and don't get me wrong, I love Y/n she's the best, I love her for you - it's just...I miss my friend."

Mackie is not one to show his soft side, the fact that he's giving me a glimpse says a lot.

"One beer and I'm seriously going to head home before Y/n kills you and me." I answer after thinking about it.

It's been a long time since I was out with Mackie, he's my best friend and my life has changed drastically from when we used to go to parties every weekend like a couple of teenagers.

When we got to the bar it was nice, we were seated outside, it wasn't too cold. We had a nice view overlooking the city and it reminded me of Y/n, she loves Tonia's Burgers which was just up the road, here.

It's one of the best memories I have with her. I was lost in my thoughts when Mackie nudged my arm.

To my surprise he kept his word, it was just us two, drinking beer and talking about life.

"How's your kid, dude?" He asks, sipping more of his cold beer.

I smile immediately as my heart flutters to thought of my sweet girl, Sienna. God, I love her so much, she's my little princess.

"She's the best, man," I start with my monologue about my daughter, "she does this thing now where she'll call Dodger - GerGer, she's getting into her 'I don't wanna wear clothes,' phase and she loves spaghetti."

Mackie smiles at me, "I'm happy for you, Chris."

"What about your boys?"

Anthony had sons but unfortunately was separated with his now, ex wife.

"They're good, uh, right now they're with their mom, she's, um," he clears his throat, "not letting me see them."

He doesn't look me in the eye, it was awkward for a few seconds. I didn't have anything to say, I can't even imagine being separated from Y/n or Sienna. God, I couldn't even stand the thought of it.

I promise myself when I married my wife that I'll always make up with her, I'll try to not have her go to sleep mad, I'll try not to piss her off.

"Sorry," I finally say, "that must be tough."

"It is," he sighs.

We were seated right by the bathroom at the bar when a girl walked out very off. She tripped on a stool and fell right behind where mackie and I were sitting.

Of course we jumped up and helped her stand. Mackie seated her at a near by table, while I picked up the things that fell from her bag.

Some gum, a perfume bottle, this stick thingy in a wrapper, keys and her wallet. I put all that back in her bag and handed it back to her.

The employees took care of her after that, then mackie and I ordered one beer after the other catching up.

After what seemed like many beers later, I drove home and parted ways with Mackie.

I shouldn't be driving home like this, but I wasn't so drunk, just a bit tipsy where I thought everything was funny.

I was in a lighthearted mood when I walked into my house, ready to sleep next to my wife and baby.

I think tomorrow when I was a bit more sober, I'd tell Y/n my thoughts lately.

I've been thinking about it and, I want another baby.

I can't wait to have another baby with her. She's such a good mom.

My lightheartedness mood fell to the ground when Y/n came in with an annoyed look on her face, clutching her phone to her chest as her cardigan wrapped around that perfect body of hers.

So delicate and silk soft, I have a habit of getting lost in her gorgeousness whenever she seems to be mad at me....

•Y/N'S POV•
•THE NEXT MORNING•

I woke up to the sun in my eyes, of course in the middle of our bed.

I got up and got ready for the day, made my skin routine extra long today to avoid and push back seeing Chris for a while.

I put on some leggings and one of Chris's sweaters as I walked to open the door.

I opened the door to a sleeping Chris, still in his outfit from last night, sitting against the wall with his suit over his body acting as his blanket.

Dodger saw his dad and was quick to run over to him. His barking woke Chris up.

Chris fluttered his eyes open, processing his surroundings.

He slept there all night, waiting for me to open the door, but I-I had locked it.

I stood there frozen, holding Sienna's baby monitor, I checked before and she was still out and should be for an hour or so.

Chris stood up, rubbing his eyes.

"Baby, I swear I wasn't with those girls like the media is saying I was. I literally was just with mackie, we had more than a couple beers, I'm sorry. I know you and Nena we're waiting for me—"

I jumped in his arms and kissed his words away. Who am I kidding I can't stay mad at him. I overreacted last night, I should've listened to his part and I know better than to believe what the tabloids say.

I grab his face to make sure he'll never pull away, as I passionately kiss him. He grabs my hips, hesitantly, scared that I don't want him to touch me.

But I take his hand and lead them to my ass, in order for me to jump again this time wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I'm sorry, I overreacted." I whisper against his lips, "It's just everything with my mom, I was on edge yesterday and you got the result of that." I fix his messed up long hair.

He shakes his head, "I'm such an idiot for not telling you that I saw Kelly, I was going to—"

"—we don't speak of that name, Chrissy." I put my finger to his pink lips.

He frowns, "maybe we should, baby. We never spoke about what happened and the effect it had on you, on us." He says, leading me into our room as he took a seat on the edge of the bed, with me still sitting on him.

He's right. Again, all those bottled up feelings were not good to hold inside.

First he explained exactly what happened last night, he said that he left Kelly and Maria at the premiere and they went to a party or something. Mackie and him went to a bar near Tonia's burgers, best milkshakes ever, and had a few beers.

He also smelt like chela perfume because he helped a girl who fainted or fell, walking out of the bathroom.

Then we spoke about exactly how Kelly makes me feel and how what happened makes me feel.

We got everything off of our chests and suddenly the air felt refreshing.

I trust myself, to not freak out or blow things out of proportion whenever Chris goes to premieres and there's woman there.

It's like I can trust him again now, for real this time.

"Sienna slept in her crib last night." I say as the water hits down my back, as I kiss Chris's bicep up his shoulder.

We decided to take a nice long shower before Nena wakes up.

He was so soaping his body up, which smelt delicious, and I was behind him, my hair soaking wet - smelling clean.

"Nooooo...." He whines, turning around and tugging me closer against his wet torso.

"Yessss...." I smile up at him, "she needs to sleep in her crib, Chris."

"But she was fine with us." He pouts, walking away a bit to wash off the soap, shaking his head as the water droplets flew from his long locks of hair.

"Chris, she can't sleep with us forever. That was when she was a baby." I explain, watching the soap fall down his body and into the drain leaving him beautifully naked.

All those dark tattoos and defined muscles, making me suddenly very moist in between my legs and it wasn't because of the water. God damn it and that long fucking hair that makes me go absolutely feral.

I didn't realize I was staring when Chris tugs me against him again, making me gasp as the cold water hit me. Or maybe I gasped because something was poking me.

"I wanted to ask you something, my love." He holds my face in his hands, kissing me a few times - really buttering me up before asking whatever he wanted to ask.

"What's that?" I lick my lips after we made out for what seemed like hours, running my fingers through his wet hair.

"What do you think about us having another one?"

My eyes widened, my heart stopped and I felt hot despite the cool water running down my body.

"Another puppy?" I play my nervousness off.

Chris chuckles, looking at my eyes for a second, giving me that seductive look of his where his eyes become so dark I can't see blue.

He picked me up and he stepped toward the shower wall, adjusting me against it.

I naturally wrapped my arms and legs around him.

I was completely naked like the day I was born, so he stared at my breasts for a second before teasing me and kissing up in between them, to my throat.

"Another baby." He spoke, softly with so much persuasion.

My uterus fluttered or maybe my pussy did. Maybe both.

Before I had the chance to think, he kisses me hard again, as I felt his red tip poking against my entrance, sliding up and down my slit.

"awhh...fuck..." I mumble.

"Just think about it." Chris whispers against my ear, setting me down and pushing me towards the tall glass doors of the shower.

Knocking my legs further apart, I tried my best to grab the glass to have some leverage for how hard he was about to fuck me but no luck.

Chris brings my hips back towards him, gripping himself and rubbing his tip up and down my slick folds.

Making me go cross eyed, from how good it felt. I bit down on my lower lip, preparing myself.

"Just say the word, I'll fuck another baby in you, sweetheart." He says, his voice raspy - as he began a trail of kisses up my spine.

Just the thought of him getting me pregnant made me feel even more turned on.

Before I could answer or reply, he was sliding home nice and easy. Stretching me deliciously around his thickness.

"AWH" I moan, loudly, rolling my eyes back as I heard Chris grunt the same time he bottomed out.

"fuck, fuck," I gasp, trying to take a deep breath but can't as Chris begins rocking his hips.

"Feels good, baby?" He's teasing me now.

"Yes!" I swallow back a moan that came out as a whimper as I feel him pull out, just to dive back in with another powerful thrust.

There was no where to go but here, no where to hold on to but brace myself on the glass of the shower.

I groaned each time Chris's hips met with my ass, he was grunting and moaning every time I clenched around him, almost to the edge and it hasn't even been 5 minutes yet.

One hard slap to the plumpness of my ass cheek and I was a goner.

I was moaning my release as I clamped down on Chris's magical dick.

"Fuck, sweetheart," my quickness also caught him off guard, "coming already?"

My cheeks were heated and I've never felt so embarrassed and satisfied at the same time.

"Mhmmphh...." He groans feeling my orgasm squeeze him.

I was hiding behind my arm when Chris pulls my body flush against his chest.

"Don't worry, princess. I bet I can make you come again."

I turn my face in order to kiss him, and he kisses me back with just as much enthusiasm.

We stayed like that until my back hurt from being at a weird position, Chris pushed me back against the glass and began pushing and pulling inside me again.

"Chris, I-I can't...."

"...you can, just one more." His voice deep and raspy, enough to make me clench again, making Chris chuckle when he felt it, "see?"

His large hands were smoothing up and down my back before one of them rested on my shoulder and the other one on my hip.

My mouth dropped when he pulled out so his tip would still be inside me, just to thrust inside me again.

"Fuck!" I say under a breath.

From there, I grew so wet, I could hear the skin slapping sounds above the water that was still running. My legs were staring to shake and I felt like the knot in my stomach was going to burst again.

I didn't see Chris grab the shower head, until I felt him let go of my shoulder.

He set it to the lowest setting and—

"Ohhhh....." I moan, "my godddd...."

The water was hitting my clit at such a delicious pace, making the knot in my stomach begin to explode with pleasure.

Chris kept thrusting in and out of me, moaning too which is how I knew he was close, his rhythm was also faltering.

I reached down to put my hand over his which was holding the shower head, in order to ground myself and have something to squeeze.

"That's it," he's breathless, "let go, baby."

My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave, it was amazing. The pressure on my clit and Chris's dick rubbing up inside my walls.

"I'm coming..." I whisper, squeezing Chris's wrist as I shit my eyes closed and let the sensations consume me.

Chris was close behind, as I felt his hot liquid shoot inside me. The sounds he made were fucking amazing to hear, the grunts and deep groans...

I was trying to catch my breath, when Chris slapped my ass again for good measure, with his other hand he put the shower head back where it was.

He turned me around and grabbed my face one handed to kiss me, I grabbed his wrist again, to kiss him back just as urgently.

"Mine." He whispers, making me shiver underneath his stare.

• FEW HOURS LATER •

"I'm gonna getcha," I tell Sienna making her giggle as I changed her diaper.

Chris was on the couch beside us watching another YouTube episode of Mickey Mouse.

Whenever he tried to switch it over to the Patriots game, Sienna would cry.

Even when she wasn't paying attention to the TV, she could still hear if Mickey wasn't speaking.

"Mama!" She squeals.

"Sienna, can you please let Daddy watch the game? Just for a little bit? He's tired of watching it on his phone." Chris explains to a very confused 11 month old who doesn't understand sentences or big words yet. She's really smart though.

But she still manages to crawl over to him, settling in his arms with a pacifier in her mouth.

"Please, sweetie?" Chris asks again.

Sienna sucks on her pacifier a few more times before taking it out, "No" She put her pacey back in and laid on Chris's shoulder.

Nena has been saying more words, here and there, she says 'no', 'jes' which means 'yes', she says 'mama', 'dada', 'GerGer' oh and thanks to Chris's potty mouth she says 'fack' which means 'Fuck'

"Y'see? And if you have another one, it's bye bye football." I tease Chris, walking into the kitchen to order a pizza for lunch cause I'm way to tired to make it.

"I do want another one though, football comes and goes." He sighs, watching Mickey do the 'hot dog' dance for the billionth time.

"Baby can you make me—"

"—a protein shake?" I finish his sentence.

He blows me a kiss, "I love you."

"Love you too, handsome."

Sienna was laughing sitting on Chris's lap at whatever Mickey was doing. I walked into the kitchen to make chris's smoothie.

Nikki

Did you tell him yet?

No, waiting for the right time.

Right time? We leave this week!

Relax. We had a fight. Things were weird but everything is fine now. I'll ask after lunch.

Does this mean I'm getting another niece?!
OMG
OMG

No! Nikki, god. It's too early to have another one. I can barely handle Nena as is.

Mhm. When I find out you're pregnant in a few months. You're gonna remember this.
WAIT A MINUTE
FUCK
Please tell me you're on birth control?
SHIT DONT TELL ME YOU CANT DRINK ON THIS TRIP

I'll let you know what Chris says.

I put my phone aside, thinking about the plan - Scarlett, Lizzie, Nikki and I have been putting together ever since we moved back to LA.

I walk into the living room with Chris's shake, taking a seat next to him.

"Thanks, honey." He was quick to take a sip as he welcome my presence next to him, wrapping his arm around me and letting it hand down above my hip.

"Chrissy, I want to, well there's something I should've told you," I quickly correct myself again, "something I've been meaning to tell you."

He blinks at me, turning his face to really look at me. Focusing on my concern.

"What is it, babe? I thought we were good with all the Kelly stuff?" His blue eyes bounce back in between the both of mine.

I shake my head, "No, well yeah! That's not what I wanted to talk about, it's just that, Nikki arranged a girls trip and I want to go."

He tilts his head, as if I spoke Chinese.

"Girls trip?" He raises a brow, already not approving of the situation.

"Yes, just three days and a whole lot of margaritas." I smile at him.

He stayed looking at me, concerned and probably thinking of everything that could go wrong but I had an answer for each of those scenarios.

"But, what about—"

"—Scarlett's baby sitter is going to help you watch Nena when you have to film but the rest of the time you have to watch her babe. It's just 3 days. All to myself." I interrupt him, shushing his words away.

I kissed his cheek, because he looked so flabbergasted, his cheeks flushed pink and his mouth slightly opened as if he were speechless.

After sometime he smiled at me, moving over to kiss my lips softly a few times, before sienna noticed and started waving me away.

She merged her way in between the both of us and tried to stuff her pacifier into Chris's mouth.

"You're so silly!" I grab her and shake her gently. Making her laugh.

"Just three days?" Chris asks. Licking his lips, as if in fear of being left alone.

"Just three days, handsome." I assure him.

"And with who? Where?" He's concerned now, grabbing my legs and tugging me even closer to him.

I giggle at how possessive he is.

"Just the girls, Lizzie, Scar, Nikki," I start naming the group members, "your brother."

Chris blinks at me again, "Scott is going with you guys?! I wanna go!"

I shake my head, "as much as I would want you there, baby, this is a girls trip."

"But Scott is going—"

"—yeah I know he's going he's the one paying for our resort." I explain.

"Where are you guys even going?"

"Miami." I respond, a twinkle in my eye.

Chris is a tough cookie to crack but after batting of my eyelashes at him a couple times and giving him that dorky smile he fell in love with, he's not so tough.

"Okay." He rubs his forehead with his hand.

I squeal in happiness, because he's okay with it.

"I wasn't asking for permission, Chrissy, just letting you know in advance." I kiss his cheek before handing him sienna back.

Chris held Nena close to his chest as she watched and was mesmerized by Mickey.

"Just gonna be me and you, kid. We're on our own now." I hear him tell Sienna as I walk into the kitchen to grab my phone.

It ringed once before Nikki picked up.

"SO?!" She says.

"Hmm," I sigh sadly, "He said...."

She listens closely on the other line. I rested my elbows on the kitchen island, observing Sienna squirm out of Chris's hold and crawling towards Dodger who just came back from touring the back yard for the millionth time.

"...HAVE FUN IN MIAMI BITCHES!" I screamed into the other line making Nikki laugh and squeal at the same time.

"Never said that," Chris turns to face me, "your Mommy is crazy." He tells Sienna who was playing around with Dodge.

I stick my tongue out at him, playfully.

"MIAMI HERE WE COME!" Nikki screams back, "OH MY GOD this is going to be so much fun!"

"I know! Three days of just waves and margaritas." I smile and feel content that my sister and I are going on a trip with our friends.

"FUCK!" I see Chris launch for the video camera he has on the bookshelf, cursing at himself becuase he tripped at the edge of the loveseat but quickly caught his balance.

I looked at him confused not listening to what Nikki replied to me with.

"BABE! SHES WALKING! SHES WALKING!" he motions to Nena as he sets up his camera.

"Holy shit." I say

"What is it?" Nikki asks, concerned.

"Gonna have to call you back, Nik."

I hung up on her and sprung into action, practically running back to the living room and sure enough my Sienna was taking her first steps.

"Oh my god, my baby!" My eyes water as I kneel off to the side of her.

Chris got it all on camera.

She took about two more steps before falling onto her hands.

Chris and I made sure not to move a muscle or make a sound, it was always a waiting game, waiting to see how she reacted with either crying or just a giggle.

Sienna looked up at us, smiling so we cheered her on.

"GOOD JOB, SWEETHEART!" Chris praises her, picking her up and kissing her everywhere.

"Oh my god, mamas, you just took your first steps!" I talk to her over Chris's shoulder since he was carrying her.

"Holy shit, Y/n, she's walking." Chris comes to a realization and looks at me in all seriousness, scared to death.

I just laugh, this didn't mean I wasn't going on that trip because I sure as hell was going to no matter what.

I need a goddamn break.

"Daddy is gonna have a lot of fun, chasing after you while Mommy is gone." I speak to Sienna referring to Chris.

He rubs his forehead again while I just giggle at him being stressed.

"Let's see if she'll do it again." I say, bringing sienna away from chris's arms and back onto the carpet under the coffee table.

a/n: hope you guys enjoyed! can't wait to keep updating this book, next chapter will definitely be Chris taking care of Sienna on his own, we'll see how that goes 😵‍💫......

xoxo, stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 89
Y/N was starting over and wasn't getting any younger. She definitely had baggage and wanted to try something where nobody knew her, moving to Boston...
74.3K 1.3K 16
Chris Evans is doing a press tour for his latest indie film. You're his good friend, even if sometimes you wish it could be ... more. He's interviewi...
The Bet By Hope

Fanfiction

29.2K 1.2K 29
Ana Ortiz moves from a small town in Texas to Boston, Massachusetts. Becoming neighbors and best friends with Scott Evans. On the night of Scott's bi...
43.1K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...