Spark [Jikook ff] ✅

By mybiasisjimin

Looking at my eight years of husband, Jungkook was still be looking so amazingly amazing in whatever he did... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6

Part 5

5.5K 231 10
By mybiasisjimin

Warning: Smut continues...

Jungkook's POV

Jimin wrapped his arms around me with my help, and I felt bliss when I felt his hot lips on my neck and jaw.

Using his mouth to give good sucks on my skin, I loved every bit of it when Jimin started moaning very close to my ears.

There's no way I'd ever get tired hearing his beautiful voice.

And only I was allowed to hear these sounds from him.

Hugging him to my chest whilst also pushing him down to my length, Jimin whimpered soft when I lifted him up, and I turned around, placing his back to rest on the headboard this time while I trapped him under me.

"I'm starting, baby. Tell me if it's too much, okay?" getting ready to do my part in pleasing this beauty in front of me, I was starstruck once again when I put my gaze on him.

"Okay," Jimin did nothing other than nodding small as he looked up to me, but damn.

I was now presented with a very, very alluring, tempting person in front of me.

Jimin had both his hands on my shoulders as he readied himself, but the way his knees were up on his sides was making me crazy.

He unintentionally had given me a full view of his beautiful body, and everything about him was magnificent.

What a sight.

Fuck, I really want to wreck him.

"Kookie?"

"Sorry baby, but I couldn't hold myself back,"

"What do you mea -ahh! Oh, Jungkook!"

Ramming inside him with full strength, Jimin was more than shocked at my sudden lost of control over myself but he was able to take it thankfully.

His arms were now thrown over my shoulders, and I could feel the sting of scratches being made by Jimin's fingernails the more I thrust into him.

"J-Jungkook! Oh fuck -nghh!!" his moans was getting me even more riled up and once again, I pounded the deepest I could reach, feeling him clenching me from all directions possible.

Riding on the high for as long as I could, I then realized that Jimin already came for the fouth time tonight, and I decided to slow down, wanting my love to calm down but Jimin suddenly clenched his inside even tighter than before.

"Keep going," he whispered out in between his heavy breaths, and I took it that what he meant was for me to finish this as fast as I could.

Continuing my thrusts, I was then pulled to clash lips with Jimin, and he ate me up like there's no tomorrow.

His kisses felt heavenly, and I closed my eyes, focusing myself solely on the connections shared between us to reach my high.

My touch sense was heightened almost too easily due to how good Jimin was making me feel, and within minutes, I came deep inside my love afresh, refilling him up, replacing the first load with more or less the same amount.

Both of us opened our eyes nearly at the same time, and we shared a short kiss despite panting for air after everything.

Letting Jimin's lips go so that he could catch the breaths he needed, I went down to pepper him with kisses on his torso, occasionally giving more hickeys on wherever clean skin he still had.

Or touching up the earlier hickeys, to make it even more prominent, contrast to his white skin.

Jimin titled his head to give me access to his neck, and I admired how pretty he looked despite the mess between us.

"No more tonight, Kookie" he begged, his eyes only half-opened showing how tired he was, and I agreed promptly.

It's not that I couldn't continue, but my baby's in need of rest.

"No more for tonight, I promise" kissing his forehead fondly, Jimin tried to move up to hug me close, but he didn't even have any remaining energy to lift his back from the headboard behind him.

"Kookie, cuddle" he whined ever so cutely, and I knew that it's possible that he'd turned cranky if I didn't do what he said now.

Kissing his forehead once again before slowly pulling myself out from him, Jimin closed his face with his palms, turning into a very embarrassed baby because he was aware that I could very much witness everything going on down there right in front of my eyes.

He's still shy even after all these years, and that shit's really cute.

"Wait for a second while I go get some towels to wipe our bodies," getting out of the bed and fetched some small towels we had in the cabinet, I wiped Jimin's body before wiping myself, and proceeded tucking Jimin under the not-so-clean comforter.

"Cuddles?" Jimin asked with small voice, watching me as I used the now-dirty towels to cover my lower body temporarily.

"Do you want to cuddle now and get all sticky, or shower now and cuddle to sleep until tomorrow?" Giving him the options, I grinned wide when he whined loud, because he would have no choice but to postpone our cuddles for a shower first.

This baby of mine despised being all sticky after sex.

"Lift me up?" He spread his two arms, wanting to be lifted, but I took his hands and placed them back under the comforter after kissing both of them.

"You rest for a second, I'll go fill up the bathtub" standing up, I was stopped before I could make my way to the bathroom.

"No need for bathtub time, Kookie. Just shower," Jimin requested the quickest way, but it's not possible in our situation right now.

Because of his condition, specifically.

"I don't think you can stand up now after everything?" Asking him softly, it took Jimin quite a while before his mouth gaped at the reality.

"Oh, okay. Right. I can't even sit up," quickly accepting the situation, I laughed small looking at how cute he was.

"So wait here, okay?" Telling him to wait for the second time, Jimin once again stopped me by tugging on the towel I wore.

"No, just lift me up and bring me to the sink, I don't want to be left alone here," he pouted, and there was no way I could decline those request when he looked at me with that puppy eyes.

"You're so clingy like Jungmin when he's sick," letting the comment out without much thought given into it, it seemed that Jimin was slightly offended by it.

"Excuse me, Jungmin's clingy like me. I'm the original clingy person who gave birth to him," he told, and I laughed heartily at how proud he announced himself as a clingy person.

"Of course you are, baby" lifting Jimin bridal style after wrapping him with the comforter, I walked into the bathroom and sat Jimin on the sink counter.

Turning the water tap on, starting to fill the bathtub, I was checking for the right temperature when Jimin called for me, making me turn my head to his way.

"I miss our Jungminie, Kookie" he suddenly commented, and by the look in his eyes, I knew he meant every bit of it.

"He'll be home in two days, just wait a bit more" walking to him, taking his face in my palm, I connected our foreheads before nuzzling our noses together, sharing the same feel about missing our kid even though he was just gone yesterday.

Jungmin was very dear to both of us.

Jimin usually won't even allow the boy to be away from home even for a day, but our son was so exicted about the school trip that he had no choice but to give his permission.

Plus, the teacher in charge was Hoseok, and that soothe his worry a bit better.

"I'll clean you up, and we'll be done before you know it," speaking soft, taking the lead, Jimin now was only half-awake, putting all his trust on me to do the job of cleaning the both of us.

Rinsing our bodies for a few minutes under the hot shower, I then placed Jimin inside the tub first.

Doing my best, I cleaned Jimin while he only helped moved his limbs when I asked for them, being extra careful when I reached his lower body.

He did flinched when I lifted his legs a bit to clean them, but I wasn't sure if he was hurting or just a bit too sensitive after sex.

"Did I hurt you, baby?" I decided to ask when I had joined him inside the tub, and Jimin was currently resting his front on my chest, as I brushed his back with loofah.

"My back is hurt, but my hole is just sore and sensitive, I guess. And full with your cum," he snuggled his face into my chest sleepily, and I chuckled soft at his blatant comment.

"You're done now. Relax in here a bit while I change the bedsheet," wanting to get up to do the said task, Jimin hugged me and refused to let me go.

When I looked down to his face on my chest, he was frowning with a cute little angry pout on his face.

"Stop doing everything by yourself. You're tired too Kookie. I'll change them tomorrow after you go to work," he said with scolding tone, and I smiled soft before kissing the pout.

How can I not love him with how considerate he was towards my well-being?

"If you say so, baby" giving up instantly because that's what he wanted, I made up my mind to take a leave tomorrow to spend more time with my husband, also helping Jimin with all the pending house chores.

"Now hand me the loofah, let me clean you now," he instructed, wanting to help me clean despite being so tired earlier, and I felt my heart bursting with more love to the male in front of me.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
74.9K 3.7K 20
You take advantage of me for your own sexual needs and I hate it. You mess with everyone I love and I always have to obey you. You hate me staying ou...
119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
141K 5.4K 71
Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails. Unhinged. Things aren't making sense. ...