Wanting What I Shouldn't

By Book_obsessed_weirdo

Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Wedding Theme
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 57 (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue

The Main Characters

53.8K 450 225
By Book_obsessed_weirdo

   This is a story where some of the characters lead a different life depending on where they are!
————————————————————————

Amara Brady- She's the school nerd who no one knows the name of, quiet, shy, smart, and a hidden shadow. The 18 year-old girl can curse you off in at least 5 different languages.

But what's she like outside of school?

Amara Brady- In the illegal ring known as 'Swift Shadow', known for her quick thinking and deadly takedowns all while keeping a silent footing and unnoticed attack.

Kingston Grey- The school's rich bad boy. Known for his reputation to break out in fights, drink on school grounds, hook up with girls, and make bets. The 18 year-old is also known to have a short temper and hard punches.

But what's he like at home?

Kingston Grey- On the streets he's known as 'King Grey' for his rule over the dealings and clubs. He is known for his ruthless reputation and burning desire to get whatever he wants. One of 5 brothers born into drugs, guns, fights, and money.

——————————————————————————
Now for some of the other characters
——————————————————————————
Dawson Grey- Kingston's oldest brother and the only one in the family with red eyes. He's known in collage for being quick with thinking and amazing business man. But the 21 year-old college student can also work a gun and hide blood.

Mason Grey- Kingston's second older brother and the most irresponsible one. The 19 year-old only knows partying, strip clubs, and underaged drinking. But he is handy with a rifle and dangerous black eyes.

James and Julius Grey- Kingston's youngest brothers and the only twins in the house with purple eyes. The 6 year-old's love running around and arm wrestling all while learning from their big brothers how to hold their own. They have good style, and loud mouths. But always know how to have a good time.

——————————————————————————
Please note: None of these pictures are mine! They are from Pinterest!
————————————————————————
Warning!⚠️
This story contains scenes or mentions:
Abuse
Sexual activities
Rape
Alcohol, drugs, and weapons
————————————————————————

‼️If you are not comfortable with or triggered by any of those, please
don't read!‼️

                 ⚠️ You have been warned! ⚠️

————————————————————————
On that note~
You may proceed into Chapter 1!

If you spot any mistakes or have ideas for the future please don't be afraid to comment! I'd love to here from you!

Thank you and have fun reading! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 78 51
Bad girl x Nerdy boy She secretive about her private life and likes to put up a fight. Jane Clark is considered the bad girl in town. She's rude and...
209K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
119 2 14
Amara Black a 17 year old girl, that isn't exactly a good girl, quite the opposite actually. She's the type of girl that your parents tell you to sta...
1.2M 41.1K 73
"Do you always have a book covering your face, like everywhere you go?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yes, yes I do" I reply. "Why?"he asks. ∆...