Bite me|vk

By tataxcooky16

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
New Fish
Sound of music
Cold kimbap
Leonardo da vinci
Baby spice
Mรฉnage ร  trois
Nobody but you
Blank Canvas
Pat-Bingsu
Temporary fix
English love affair
Aishiteru
My Boo
Second to no one
Legally blonde
Facade
Gentle sexy
Don't listen in secret
What kind of future
Jeju Oh Jeju
Why is he shirtless?
If I get to love you
A Wen!?
To you
Promise me a forever

Nonie

966 36 3
By tataxcooky16

Seungcheol blinked in surprise, and his hand went to rub his now sore cheek. "Ow!" Seungcheol muttered under his breath as he took a glance in Jeonghan's direction.

"That hurt?" Jeonghan removed Seungcheol's hand to replace it with his own. "You slapped me. Yeah, it hurt" the pout on Seungcheol's face was evident even in his voice. "Well, good!" Jeonghan was visibly furious as he pinched the now red cheek.

"You want me to break up with you because of something your father said?" Jeonghan repeated, trying to make sure he didn't hear wrong. "I didn't hit you that hard" Jeonghan swapped his hand for his lips when he saw Seungcheol look distressed and kissed his cheek, occasionally blowing to make the pain subdue.

"Of course, you didn't. Your arm strength is horrible" Seungcheol teased as he looped an arm around Jeonghan's waist to pull him closer. "But I love the aftercare" Jeonghan shivered at his boyfriend's low voice in his ear before pulling away to glare at him.

"Pick a side. Do you want me to dump your ass or kiss you better?" Jeonghan crossed his arms as he stared intently, waiting for an answer. "Break up with me and then take care of my broken heart with kisses..." Seungcheol smirked and propped his elbows on the desk behind him.

"...and maybe more. Broken hearts would require so much more" Jeonghan rolled his eyes at Seungcheol's suggestion as he pulled the other's face towards his own, lips barely having any distance between them.

"I'm leaving you, Choi Seungcheol, run off and tell your daddy" the slight smile playing on Jeonghan's lips made it obvious that there was no seriousness to the statement. "Such a tempting offer. After hearing you say it, I know for a fact that I never want to hear it again" Seungcheol concluded, having discarded whatever plan he had coined to get Jeonghan far away from him.

"Who cares about what your dad thinks? No one, I care about what you think, and that's about it. Remember when I had long hair, and you told me one day out of the blue that it looked nice in a ponytail?" Seungcheol nodded, vividly remembering having gathered all his courage to talk to the beautiful boy that he had no idea how even to approach.

"I had my hair in a ponytail for that entire week just because of that. I love having your eyes on me and only me, so don't you ever look elsewhere" Jeonghan warned as he placed a quick peck on Seungcheol's lips.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

• ₊°✧︡˗ˏˋ🖤ˎˊ˗

"It's okay. I'll hide you from Chan" Seungkwan suggested as he walked into the university halls with Hansol, careful to avoid any kind of affection in case Wonwoo was around.

"You'll hide me?" Hansol asked in amusement, letting his hand extend towards Seungkwan just for it to get pushed away. "Not in public" Seungkwan warned, only to moments later be pulled into the closest room Hansol could find, conveniently being the boy's restroom.

"People will see us!" Seungkwan warned with zero threat in his voice as Hansol wasted no time in attaching his lips to Seungkwan's neck. "Fine" Hansol winked as he dragged Seungkwan into one of the stalls and continued his abuse on the shorter's neck after locking the door.

"They might hear us. They won't see us" Hansol promised against Seungkwan's skin as his hands went down to pull Seungkwan up so that his legs could wrap around Hansol's waist.

"Well, hello" Hansol looked up at Seungkwan, who was already submitting to his touches. "What? Get on with it, Choi" Seungkwan tapped Hansol's shoulder in an attempt to signal him to start doing something, anything.

With Seungkwan still secured on his waist, Hansol focused on undoing his belt and discarding it on the bathroom floor, followed by his pants and ruffled up shirt. "We're actually doing it in a bathroom stall?" Seungkwan made sure as Hansol helped to take off his clothes as well.

Hansol wiggled his eyebrows, making Seungkwan let out a small giggle. "Dork" before Seungkwan could tease any further, Hansol had pressed three fingers against his lips to silence him.

Seungkwan sucked on them well without having to be told what to do, while Hansol's attention was now entirely on Seungkwan as he pulled off the boxers on him and palmed the boy with his free hand to get him riled up.

Hansol had a smile plastered on his face at the sound of Seungkwan moaning around his fingers. Hansol loved this, loved being this close to Seungkwan. It felt comfortable like they somehow knew each other's bodies too well.

Hansol would honestly love to brag and say he knew everything that would push Seungkwan over the edge after having made it a point to memorise it all, wanting to have Seungkwan lose himself to his touch.

And right now, that's exactly what he was doing. He wasn't using Seungkwan as a distraction. He was simply diverting his attention to someone worth it. Chan would leave, there's no point in wanting anything more, but Seungkwan wouldn't. He wouldn't, right?

Hansol traced Seungkwan's entrance before pushing a finger in, making Seungkwan gasp at the sudden intrusion and cling to Hansol's shoulders for dear life. "More Han-" Hansol attached his lips onto Seungkwan's as he caught the rest of the words in his mouth.

"It's nonie, just call me nonie" Hansol didn't know what took over him. This was his way of getting over Chan. Why should it be only Chan that gets to call him by that name or even his real name? He's not around to call him that anyway. He didn't want to admit it, but a part of him worried that he was using Seungkwan.

"W-What?" Seungkwan wasn't really in a position to form sentences as Hansol had made his second and third finger take its place beside the first inside of Seungkwan, thrusting calculatedly to try and find his soft spot.

"Just do it" Hansol's voice was dangerously low as he slipped his fingers out of a now whimpering Seungkwan. He spit onto his hands just so that he could lube himself a bit before aligning himself with Seungkwan.

"Hansol-ah" Seungkwan moaned as he felt Hansol slide into him at an agonisingly slow pace. "What did I ask you to call me?" It came out as a growl making the hair on the back of Seungkwan's neck stand.

"Nonie! Ah please, nonie move already" Seungkwan threw his head onto Hansol's shoulder when he finally listened to his pleas. If anyone had walked into the restroom, they would've heard them for sure, but the thought itself only excited Seungkwan more.

Seungkwan's moans were truly addictive, and it only motivated Hansol to find his prostate rather quickly. "Please nonie, I can't- it's too much" Seungkwan stuttered as he focused on kissing Hansol's lips.

"You're not gonna last much longer, are you?" The cockiness in Hansol's voice was enough for Seungkwan to cum unannounced and untouched. Hansol internally thanked himself for taking his shirt off, so he at least didn't have to walk around with an unexplainable stain on his white shirt.

A few more thrusts and Hansol was also coming undone deep inside Seungkwan. "It's gonna drip" Seungkwan cringed as he tried his best to clench around Hansol's cum inside of him before pulling his boxers back up. "Why nonie? Why did you make me call you that name?" Seungkwan was the first to get dressed as he opened the stall to get out without warning Hansol, who was still messily putting on his buttons.

Seungkwan's eyes widened in shock the moment he stepped out. Hansol hurriedly got dressed before rushing to see what the sudden freeze in Seungkwan was about. "Kwanie? What is it?" Hansol peered at where Seungkwan was looking, only to instantly regret it.

Hansol and Seungkwan both stared back at the faces of the two people they hoped would never find out about their arrangement. "Wonwoo Hyung" Seungkwan breathed out as he shrunk in response to the disappointed look on Wonwoo's face.

"Chanie..." this time, it was Hansol's voice that acknowledged the crying boy in front of him. "Don't say a word, come on Seungkwan, let's go" Wonwoo was the first to snap out of his daze as he grabbed a dishevelled Seungkwan.

"To answer your question, he made you call him nonie because he can't make me call him that anymore."

˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦

"눈물 숨기기 그건 어려운 일이지"

"It's hard to hide your tears"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 131 7
EDITING ๐˜บ.๐˜ซ๐˜ฉ ๐˜น ๐˜ฉ.๐˜ซ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค. ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐——: 2019.11.23 ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐——: 2019.12.24 *EDITING START: 2020.0...
70.5K 3.1K 97
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ...
173K 3K 49
Since there isn't enough for da bois, here ya gooooooooooooo || I don't own seventeen or you || Highest Rank #8 seventeen โญ #6 Woozi โญ #5 Vernon โญ #3...
13K 600 31
their love is forbidden, but of course they won't let that stop them. SEOKSOO started; 15/06