š‘š®š§ššš°ššš² |šŸšŸ–+

By bazookah

š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ šœš„š®šžš„šžš¬š¬. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š§ššš¢šÆšž. š’š”šž š°ššš¬ š­šØšØ š¢š§š§šØšœšžš§š­... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
0 || Rosso
00 || Daniel
01 || The Colony
02 || The Wonders Of Google
03 || Tainted World
04 || Runaway
05 || Sleeping Beauty
06 || Cat And Mouse
07 || Fight Club
08 || Xanny
09 || Slut
10 || Decisions
11 || Attitude
12 || The Offer
13 || Kiss Me Thru The Phone
14 || Peer Pressure
15 || Asshole
16 || Indecent
17 || Imposter
18 || Interrogation
19 || Repent
20 || Snitch
21 || Too Far
22 || Quest For Comfort
23 || Taste Of Sin
24 || Red
25 || Ride Or Die
26 || Sweet And Sour
27 || Wake Up Call
28 || Tunnel Vision
29 || Pick Me
30 || Fool Me Twice
31 || Turn Tables
32 || A Series Of Unfortunate Events
33 || His Eyes Only
34 || Taste
35 || The Right Thing
36 || Strangers
37 || Kill For You
39 || His First
40 || Taken
41 || Heart Burn
42 || Insane Nico
43 || Brother Knows Best
44 || All Mine
45 || He Knows
46 || Killer
47 || Maniac
48 || Gentleman
49 || The Ultimate Ultimatum
50 || Deja Vu
51 || The Unlucky One
52 || Puppy Shit
53 || Butterfly
54 || Home Sweet Home
55 || Cigarettes After Sex
56 || Party Crashers
57 || Crossfire
58 || Paradise
59 || Too Easy
60 || Little Flora
61 || Happily Ever After
GETAWAY

38 || His Bed

391K 7.4K 39.4K
By bazookah

Warning:
Pure smut chapter.

Song: Finneas - Heaven (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Josie

Heart racing, hands trembling, anxiety soaring.

I'm nothing but a nervous wreck while the man who drops me onto the mattress with minimal effort is completely composed and cool.

He's everything I'm not.

Aside from the sultry fiery look in his eyes that tells me his thoughts are anything but controlled, he's calm and in charge on the outside as his hands come up and begin to absentmindedly unbutton his black dress shirt.

There's a sense of comfort in his control. I needed somebody else to know what they were doing, but a larger part of me was terrified and wondered if I'd be enough for a man like him.

"I'm gonna fuck you in my bed." He murmurs almost to himself, like he's finally coming to terms with the reality of it.

My elbows dig into the mattress behind me as I sit up on them, watching the powerful man swiftly undo his shirt and eye me like I'm his next meal. "Isn't that where people normally have... sex?"

He lightly shakes his head and despite me being fully clothed, his eyes run over me like I'm complete naked. "I've never fucked anyone in my bed." He admits, his voice low and gruff.

My breathing turns erratic and my chest begins to heave. His eyes flicker down to follow the movement while the tattoos on his fingers glisten under the dim light of his room and with each strip of tattooed skin he exposes on his chest, the harder it is to catch my breath.

My hands tremble in fear and anticipation.

He doesn't speak. And while it's hard to tell what's going on in his head, my inner turmoil is clear as day on my face.

I'm terrified, excited, nervous, curious, scared-

"Relax." He coaxes, his voice too levelled and calm for my liking. My hands fist the sheets at my sides as he begins to undo his belt. The notches clanking in countdown.

Nico's eyes catch the movement of my hands and his lips tip while his eyes hold traces of mild amusement. "I'm not gonna fuck you just yet, Bambi."

And although I release a heavy breath, disappointment fills me as I watch him turn and walk into his bathroom, leaving the door wide open.

I think over his words while my curiosity grows and I can't help but get up and follow after him, stopping once I get into the threshold of Nico's large bathroom.

It was always so pristine and clean.

He stands with his back to me and begins to wash his hands at the sink.

"How many people have you had sex with?" I ask, biting down on my lower lip as I step into the room, glancing between the large full mirror on my left and the skyline beyond the widows to my right.

If he's never had anyone in his bed, did that mean he didn't sleep with a lot of people?

He doesn't look up as he begins to wash his hands, "You don't want to know."

I deflate and try again, "How old were you when you first had sex?"

"Young." He murmurs, and had it not been for him shutting off the tap, I wouldn't have heard his next words that he speaks almost to himself. "Too young."

I want to ask him more, but he suddenly turns, pinning me with those sharp grey eyes and I have the sudden urge to run away.

Especially when he swiftly throws off his shirt into the laundry hamper and turns to take a step in my direction, leaving him in nothing but his slacks and his undone belt.

I take a small step to the side, turning to face him. "Is it bad that I'm scared?" I admit softly as he walks forward, walking me back until my back is nearly hitting the full mirror behind me.

"Do you feel safe?"

My breath hitches as his hand darts out and he grips my neck, pulling me forward until I'm standing in front of him.

"Yes." I answer truthfully, blinking up at him.

His lips tilt into a smirk and it's something I can only describe as sexually appealing. Sexy- is what I'd once heard someone call it in a movie. "Then that fear is all apart of the fun."

His thumb smoothes down my fluttering pulse and I wet my lips while Nico follows the movement with his eyes, his hand tightening on my neck ever so slightly before he snaps his eyes back up to mine. "I won't be soft or sweet. I might not even want to be touched afterwards."

My heart beats erratically and he only tips my head back, ghosting his face over mine. "But I'll fuck you how I please and you'll enjoy it, entiendes?"
(Spanish| you understand?)

And the way my body responds to him tells me that I didn't care for the soft or sweet. Nico was soft and sweet in his own way. "Sí, entiendo." I respond, flickering my gaze down to his lips. (Spanish| Yes, I understand)

His lips are plump, pink and so perfect. I wanted to taste them again and with the way they twitch, I know he knows what I'm thinking.

"Good girl." He murmurs, releasing my neck and stepping back, before nodding at me. "Now, undress for me."

My hands flex at my sides as I glance around the well lit room. My heart rate spikes and it's not because of the sudden desire to touch him, it's the fact that he's asking me to get naked."Like right here?"

He only stares at me expectantly and I squirm, swallowing thickly. "Can we like... turn off the lights then?"

He merely narrows his gaze before slowly shaking his head and rubbing a hand over his jaw.

I grow fidgety, staring at the skyline over his shoulder.

"Josie."

I snap my eyes back to him, "Mhm?" I say lightly.

He crosses his arms, his large muscles straining as he does so, "Take off your fucking clothes." His eyes burn as he drags them over my form and I withhold the urge to hide myself from him.

With shaky hands, I pull my shirt over my head, leaving my top half in nothing but the red lacy bra underneath. I move to the button of my jeans, but hesitate as I stare at the man before me.

"You ought to skip dinner tonight, you're hips are
already on the larger side, you don't need your
thighs joining them as well."

The last words Marie had uttered ring in my head. I hadn't been restricting my diet, I hadn't been exercising. I'd been eating past six pm.

"You've gained weight."

Dillons words from a mere few hours ago ring fresh in my mind and my hands fist themselves at the waistband of my jeans.

"Why do you want to see my body so bad?" I look towards Nico, "I... I'm not..." My eyes drop to his exposed torso.

Pure lean muscle. Every dip and crevice defined and toned, not a slab of chub or a stretch mark in sight.

The man was perfect, and everyone knew it.

Even girls like Zlata and Zoe who were so unlike me. Experienced, confident, sli-

"No." He cuts me off, stepping towards me, the look on his face stone cold. "Don't fucking look at me like that and don't fucking let yourself get lost in whatever bullshit comparisons you're making in your head." He snaps, gripping onto my hips and spinning me around.

My back hits his chest and I stare at the full length mirror ahead of us. He's so large and intimidating behind me.

A hand tightens on my hip while his other one moves up to move my hair over to one side, as his eyes connect with mine through the mirror. "When I say, take off your clothes." He dips his head so that his lips brush the skin below my ear. "I mean, take them off before I rip them off for you and spank your ass for being so difficult." His teeth move down to graze the scar he'd created and it sends a chill down my spine.

His eyes stay on mine in the mirror before moving down to my chest, where my boobs are spilling out of the cups of my red lacy bra. "I want to fucking see all of you." His voice is deep and sensual, filled with so much want and I can't help the way my insides melt at the look in his eyes.

"Why?"

"You want the truth?" He hums, bringing his hands up to cup each of my breasts. He runs his thumbs over the lacy cups until my nipples harden.

"Mhm," I breathe, leaning back into him and resting my head on his chest.

He supports my weight, rolling my nipples through the lace of my bra, between his rough calloused fingers, before hastily tugging on them. He nods back to the shower across the room, "So I can fuck myself to the memory of your perfect fucking body when this is over."

My entire body flushes. "Must you always be so crude?" I hiss, the words playing back in my head and making me even more flustered.

He wanted to do... what to the sight of my body?

"Why?" His breathy chuckle hits the skin of my neck, as he nuzzles it from behind while his fingers continue to pinch and tug my nipples. "Is it turning you on, Bambi?"

He runs his lips along the shell of my ear and his hands slide down to trace my lower stomach, before he pops off the button of my jeans.

I squirm in my tight jeans that are a size too small, the erection at my back doing nothing to alleviate the pulse between my legs.

"Maybe a little." And when I can't take it anymore, I bend over to slide my jeans off while Nico's fingers trace the band of my underwear at my hips, before he suddenly yanks me back into him by my hips. Thrusting the erection beneath his slacks into my ass.

"You little liar." And then he snaps the band of my underwear against my ass and I jolt upright. But he takes the opportunity to slide his hand to the front of my crotch, "I can feel your desperate little pussy clenching and pulsing." He breathes into my ear.

My knees shake and I rest my head back into his chest while his heavy breathing floats into my ear and his hand dips beneath the crotch of my panties.

He drags a finger up my pussy, between my lower lips and I shudder against him. "Already so fucking wet." He tsks in my ear before kicking my legs father apart from behind.

He spreads my lower lips with his fingers before slowly starting to rub me between them. Back and forth, his pace torturously slow and I whine out, "Nico."

He merely nips at my ear, "Who'd you buy the fucking lingerie for?" He rasps, anger coating his words."Was it for the man you thought you were texting?" He continues to rub but applies a bit more pressure, yet it's no nearly enough.

I shake my head confused as to why he'd think that.

He flicks my clit and I gasp out, looking into his eyes through the mirror. They're hard, and filled with jealous. "Don't fucking lie to me."

"I-I'm not. I didn't buy them for him, and I wore them because I was doing my laundry and had nothing else." My face heats as I look away from him, hating how he needed to bring this up now.

"Who'd you but them for then?" He demands as his fingers resume their rubbing, only he moves down to rub along my entrance.

My cheeks tint and I force eye contact, "I... I gathered that your favorite color was red... so I-" I shut my eyes in mortification, not wanting to continue with my sentence.

His chest heaves at my back and his fingers pause. "Finish your sentence." His voice is hoarse and when I snap my eyes open, he's blinking at me, licking his lips as if needing to hear my next words.

"For you. I bought it for you." My admission has my face burning in humiliation.

But Nico doesn't seem to share the sentiment, in fact, his eyes cloud over, turning even darker than before as he fists the material of my underwear. "You bought this for me?"

His eyes search mine like he's trying to detect a lie and despite my burning face, I timidly nod.

A tear spilts through the room and I look down to see my underwear, ripped and on the floor.

"Hey, I just bought those-"

"I don't give a fuck. I'll buy you more." He murmurs distractedly, his body shaking as he eyes my core in the mirror before reluctantly taking a large step back and away from my body."Take off your bra, Bambi. Because if I do it, shit will escalate far too quickly for your liking."

I bite down on my bottom lip, the approval in his gaze as he sweeps my body making the arousal far more important than the insecurity in my mind.

I reach behind me, unhooking my bra and dragging it down until it's on the floor, next to my ripped underwear.

My insecurities aren't gone, nor was he able to wash them away. But he was able to make me feel more wanted in this very moment than anyone has my entire life.

"Turn around." His command is low and husky.

I turn around.

He stares at me, his eyes taking their time to roam my body as satisfaction and desire burn in his gaze.

"What now?" I ask, nervously darting my eyes away from his.

"I'm thinking." He murmurs. He wets his lower lip as he appreciatively sweeps my body with his gaze and his hand - as if absentmindedly - begins to rub along his erection over his slacks.

"About what?" I ask flickering my gaze to follow the slow, sensual movement as he squeezes his length.

His gaze remains on my body. "About what I want to do to you first."

I bite down on my bottom lip to suppress the aroused urge to touch myself. "You can do anything you want."

Sharp grey eyes snap to mine, sparking with a predatory gleam, "I don't think you mean that, Bambi."

Instinctively, I begin to retreat as he moves closer. Backing me out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. "I do mean it."

"Then say it again." He rasps, swallowing thickly, his eyes completely hooded over. The look in his eyes one of a man who's eyeing the only thing that matters to him.

His belt clacks as he slides it off completely and I follow the movement, taking a step back only for my heel to hit the foot of his bed.

I can do nothing but stand there as he nears me. "You can do anything you want to me, Nico."

"Again." He demands, walking forward, only stopping when he's close enough to eye my heavy breasts close up.

My heart rate picks up, fear, anticipation, need.

"You can do whatever you want to me," I whisper, instinctively wrapping my forearm across my chest, suddenly shy at how close he is to seeing every stretch mark and imperfection on my breasts.

He doesn't seem to like that with the way his nostrils flare. "Hands above your head."

I startle before letting my breasts fall free and holding my hands above my head.

"Safe word?"

"Butterfly." I breathe, almost too quickly as he steps forward and begins to bind my hands above my head with his belt.

With each heavy ragged breath, the tips of my nipples brush his firm chest and I withhold a gasp at the contact.

Nico stares down at the movement with a low satisfied grunt before swiftly tightening a notch on my wrists, and I jolt when he brings a hand down to smack my ass. "Don't ever try to fucking hide yourself from me again."

My wide eyes stare up at him and my cheeks tint but I nod meekly, wiggling past the urge to rub my sore bottom. "Why are my hands tied?" I squirm.

He flattens a hand down my front, before pushing me back. "Because you'll scream louder for me when I fuck you with my tongue." I land on the mattress behind me with a soft thud and my hands stay bonded above my head.

His crude words register but I don't exactly understand what he means, "What do you mean by 'fuck me with your tongue?'"

He stands at the foot of the bed, staring down at me as a barely there groan escapes his lips and his hand finds the tent in his pants once again. "Ask me that again." His free hand darts out and catches my ankle, before using it to drag me forward until I'm at the edge of the bed.

I watch him curiously as he takes ahold of both my ankles in each of his hands and spreads my legs farther apart, his gaze focused on the sensitive skin between them, "Fuck me with your tongue- Ah!"

There's absolutely no warning as to what he does next, and I can only let out a strangled scream as Nico drops down, nesting himself between my legs and buries his head between my legs.

He drags his tongue up from my entrance to my clit before moving back and forth between my lower lips.

My eyes roll to the back of my head, my back arches off the bed and I yank at the belt holding my hands together.

"Holy crap." I curse, groaning out when he continues licking up my slit before running his teeth across the sensitive skin.

He chuckles, pulling back to look up at me. His breath tickles down onto my pussy and he spreads my lower lips with two of his fingers, staring down at my pussy between his fingers, "You like that?" He hums, before spitting down onto me and using his fingers to rub his saliva in with my arousal.

I throw my head back with a whimper and lift my hips towards his mouth, a silent plea to continue.

He darts his tounge out, trailing it up and down between my folds, while watching the way my face scrunches up. "You like when I do this, baby?" His voice is deep and muffled by my core as he starts to draw tight little circles with his tongue on my clit.

"Yes." I cry, pulling at the restrains above my head. "More." I demand.

His lips twitch and he runs his teeth gently over my sensitive skin before barely nipping at my clit, "Who knew you'd be such a desperate little brat." 

I writhe and whine. "Please."

And that's all it takes for him to dip down and tangle his lips with my lower ones. The sensation is indescribable, like he's French kissing my lower lips,  devouring them like he would my mouth.

My legs instantly move closer together, caging in his head but he pries them apart with his large hands before lifting up to look at me.

Eyes dark and set on me, lips plump and covered in my juices, the sight of him has me clenching and itching for more. "Tell me what you want me to do. I wanna hear you say it."

"Make me come." I gasp, throwing away all my senses, "Please, just make me come with your mouth, Nico."

And with a low groan, he dives back in.

His mouth latches onto me, his lips sucking hard, his tounge expertly peeking out and dragging down until he's placing a trail of chaste kisses from my clit down to my entrance that he traces with the tip of his tongue. All the while his hands grip my thighs, throwing them them over his shoulders to give him more access.

My hips buckle off the bed but he flattens a palm against my stomach and holds me down, before diving deeper and pushing his tongue into me in one fast thrust.

"Oh my God."I curse at the feeling of his tongue. It's so warm, wet and feels so perfect as it glides along my inner walls.

"Nico." I moan out. Earning a low groan in response, a deep sound that I feel vibrate all throughout my body as he pushes his face impossibly deeper. So deep that with each thrust of his tongue, his nose rubs my clit.

I'm not sure if he can even breathe, nor do I care as my hands -still bonded by his belt- fly down and grip onto his hair.

I'm loud, panting, gasping, moaning, withering and I can't be bothered to care because Nico Blaine is rocking my world with his mouth.

I'm so lost in the sensation knotting in my lower stomach that I barely even register when he pushes a finger into me until he's knuckles deep and I clench around him.

But even then, his mouth is right there to coax me through it.

I moan out and tug on his hair as he pulls his fingers out and sinks back into me, this time with two fingers.

"So fucking sweet." He pants, pulling away to look up at me as he watches his fingers slowly start to pump in and out of me.

He withdrawals his fingers, and his eyes watch me as he thrusts back into me, adding a third digit in.

My face scrunches up in discomfort, "That..." I clench around his fingers, "Feels weird."

"I know, baby." He breathes, placing wet sloppy kisses along my clit while continuing to push in, despite the resistance. "I'm gonna stretch you out a bit and then you're gonna cum all over my mouth, yeah?" He grunts, pumping me slowly.

"I-Ah-okay."

"Good." He murmurs and that's all the warning I get as he picks up his pace, before dipping down to add his mouth into the mix.

He sucks my clit into his mouth, and smoothes down his tongue while he pumps in and out of me hard and fast.

So hard and fast that I scream out, my back arching off the mattress, my limbs shaking and my release shooting into his hungry mouth.

He laps up all of my cum, only withdrawing his fingers coated in my arousal and lifting them to my chest, coating my nipples with my own juices.

He pulls back and I'm far too spent to even speak as I watch him stand, unzip his slacks and rid himself of his pants and boxers.

But my eyes instantly zero in on the most intimidating part of him.

He's so hard and big with thick veins running down the sides, that a small whimper escapes my lips.

That thing will rip me in half.

"I'm trying to take it slow, Bambi." He warns, in that low voice of his, "Stop fucking looking at me like that."

I drag my eyes up from examining his cock and find the strength in me to sit up on my knees, "Where's your piercing?"

"Took it off." He steps forward, taking the opportunity to grip my wrists and swiftly undo the belt.

"Why?" I watch, enamoured by him as he sets the belt aside and brings my hands up to place soft kisses on each of my sore wrists, before letting go and reaching into his nightstand.

I watch as he pulls out a foil packet, rips it open with his teeth and starts to roll the thin latex over his length effortlessly. 

My brows furrow and my chest heaves as I stare at the gold foil packet he'd discarded, only for my attention to snap back to him as he grips my throat and pulls my face up to look at him. "Because I wanna cum buried inside your sweet little pussy," His voice is gruff and dominating as he pushes me back onto the mattress, climbing over me, until we're face to face "And I can't do that if I rip the condom."

A condom.

"What is it for?" I asked, staring down at it.

"This is a contraceptive - a condom." Father Kade had replied.

I try to focus back on Nico's face, but I'm too focused on my surroundings. His strong forearms on either side of my head, caging me in. His body so large and overbearing on top of mine. The hardness prodding the space between my legs. The uncomfortable mattress of my old bedroom at my back.

My hands shake as panic engulf me. He hasn't even touched me yet. But it's too late to back out-

A rough hand smoothes my hair back and warm lips find my temple. "You're okay, baby." He breathes in my ear, moving to run his lips over my cheek. "Say the word and I stop. This all stops."

"I really don't want to stop." I choke out, hating the conflicting emotions. Tears spring to my eyes as I look up at Nico. His face is strained as he looks down at me while his erection throbs between my thighs. "I just feel trapped like this."

He looks at me, pensive and almost hesitant before he suddenly gets off of me, which tells me that I've ruined things. A tear catches behind my eye and before it can fully fall, his voice sounds snapping me from my thoughts.

"Come here and ride me."

I look up to see him leaned back against the headboard, his chest gleaming in a layer of sweat and his dark gaze settled on me.

It only takes me a moment to sit up and move towards him until I'm straddling his hips. I try to figure out what he means by ride me as I stare between his length and his face watching me.

"So.. I... should just like-" I stammer realizing that in order for this position to work, I'd have to... sit down on it.

Two large hands grip onto my hips and Nico drags me forward. My breath hitches when the length of his cock rubs between my slit and he starts to slowly rock me back and forth, while dipping his head to nip at my ear with a low groan. "Ride me, use me, fuck me. Just do anything but stare at my dick like that because I'm about to explode, baby."

"Oh-okay." I breathe, nervously as I place my hands on his shoulders and slowly start rocking myself against his length. He's not inside me yet, and I'm simply grinding against him, but it still feels so good.

And judging from the low groan that sounds from deep in his throat, Nico likes it too.

But when I can't take it anymore, I reach between us, grabbing him in my hands before sitting up and guiding him to my entrance.

Nico's hands move from my hips and he cups my breasts, kneading them in his hands while leaning forward and placing a kiss atop each swell. "Go on, Bambi." He breathes, watching as I line his tip up to my entrance before slowly sinking down onto it.

"Coño, Just like that." A strained noise escapes the back of Nicos throat, coated in sexual frustration as he buries his head in my neck while I stop to catch my breath. (Spanish| fuck)

I've definitely never had anything this big inside me.

His lips suck, kiss and nip on my skin while his fingers play with my nipples like it's all he can do not to lose control. And I resume, sinking down onto him until I stop to take a break, loving the power I feel in having the control.

He's stretched me out to the point where I'm throbbing in a mix of pain and need but when I look down between us to see that he's only halfway in, I whimper.

As of reading my mind, Nico roughly grips onto my chin and tilts my head to his. "You'll take every inch of my cock and you'll ride me until I'm coming inside you," He bites, his voice so hoarse and his gaze so hard. "Am I understood?"

"Yes." I exhale as my legs shake. "I understand."

He places a rough chaste kiss against my lips, "That's my good fucking girl." He breathes before letting go of my chin and gathering my wetness, coating the remainder of his cock in it as I continue to sink down onto it.

I take my time and move at my own pace, while Nico sits somewhat patently, only grunting and groaning out when I shift and roll my hips to alleviate some of the pressure.Nico's hands move to grip onto my hips in a vice like grip. His hands tremble and the veins along them threaten to pop.

I let out a strangled moan and push down the rest of the way, until he's fully buried inside me, so deep that I swear I can feel him up my throat.

"Fuck." He throws his head back into the headboard while his lips part and a low moan spills from his lips.

I move forward and rest my head in the crook of his neck, panting as I clench and pulse around him. "You're so big."

His hands move down to knead my ass while he turns his head, and despite his heavy strained breathing and bruising grip on my ass, he kisses my temple softly, before bringing a hand to smooth the hair out of my face. "Does it hurt?" His voice throaty and thick with desire but traces of softness linger.

"A little." I bury my head further into his neck, parting my lips against his skin, "But... I like it."

"Then you're going to have to fucking move because I'm dying here, Josie baby." He shifts us slightly, his voice so strained and his grip on my ass bruising. "You're suffocating my dick."

"Right." I pull back and blink up at him through hooded eyes, "Sorry-"

He lands a harsh smack on my ass, "Stop with the apologies and ride me."

I jump slightly, scowling as he chuckles in that breathless way. But I begin to roll my hips, adjusting to his size, before lifting myself up slightly and dropping back down onto his length.

I moan in surprise, he groans in agony.

I pick up my pace, trying my hardest to do what I presume is riding him, but it's hard when I'm constantly clenching around him.

"Fucking hell." He grunts watching as I lift myself up and push myself back down his length. "You're squeezing the life out of me." His jaw is completely tense."Stop fucking doing that."

I instinctively clench around him once again. "I can't help it." I whine, moaning out as I roll my hips into him.

He exhales, "Fuck, and those noises aren't making things any better," I don't know what he's referring too, but I can tell his patience has wearing thin.

I bring his hands to my hips as my thighs shake, "You-you do it, please?" I ask, moving forward and placing sloppy wet kisses along his jaw up to his ear. "Help me ride you." 

A low growl sounds from the man and the next thing I know, I'm being lifted almost completely off his length before being dragged right back down.

I scream in surprise, he groans in relief.

He does it again. And again.

I clench, moan and gasp, but he doesn't stop and when the pain of his size subsides, the pleasure is all too much. My eyes roll into the back of my head as he continues bouncing me up and down his cock, even going s far as thrusting up into me, reaching places I didn't even know existed.

"Don't stop." I moan out as he lifts me up and down his length with ease. My back arches as I push my front towards him and he takes the opportunity to dip his head and latch his lips onto one of my breasts.

I gasp, but his ruthless movements lifting me up and dragging me back down on his cock don't stop, in fact, he starts thrusting up into me faster while he licks and sucks on my nipple. And I realize he's sucking the remnants of my release that he'd coated my nipples in off.

"Nico." I pant his name, giving him all the control and simply clench around him, loving the way it illicit's low satisfied groans from the man.

"I knew you'd look this good bouncing on my dick." He moves to my other nipple, licking and sucking off my arousal that he'd spread all over it before he rolls my hard nipple between his teeth.

He does all the work while my hands take the opportunity to roam. His strong arms, his shoulders his nape and finally I thread my fingers into his hair and tug when he reaches a spot so deep I see stars.

There's no warning when I come around his cock, squeezing him so hard, his movements slacken for a moment.

"Fuck." He grunts. And before I know it, I'm on my back, my legs are wrapped around his hips and my nails are digging into his shoulders, while he begins to ruthlessly thrust his hips in and out of me.

I scream, still releasing around him as his movements prolong the euphoria in the best and worst way possible. "Jesus, fuck, you look so good when you cum for me."

He pulls back and tips his head down to stare between us as he drives himself in and out of me. "I want to watch you do it again." He rasps.

I don't think I can move anymore, let alone think. "Watch what?"

I feel his heavy breathing in my ear, "Watch you come around my cock."

He pulls out almost completely and then thrusts in causing my eyes to snap open. I squirm at the overstimulation, but he buries his head into my neck, while his lips find my fluttering pulse. "I-I came twice tonight." I choke.

I shift uncomfortably and squirm, my pussy so sensitive from orgasming twice. But Nico merely sucks on the side of my neck, "Give me one more, Bambi."

"I don't know if I can." I get out, strained and growing fidgety. 

He moves faster and harder, grunting and groaning as he does so, while I pant and writhe beneath him.

Tears of pleasure spill from my eyes, his hands on either side of my head flex as he dips his head and brushes his lips over the tears, before brushing them all over my face. My cheek, my nose, my chin. And when he ghosts his lips over mine, his words are harsh and so raw. "You look so fucking pretty taking my cock, Josie baby. You know that?"

I cry out and Nico's movements turn sloppy as he drops down, his body now impossibly closer to mine. The angle causes his length to rub along my clit every time he thrusts.

I'm so sensitive that my lips part, but before I can scream, he smashes his lips to mine, swallowing my screams and trusting his tongue into my mouth expertly while his cock thrusts into my pussy so hard and fast I can't hold my orgasm back.

I explode, the force so hard that I momentarily black out and it isn't until Nico's weight drops on top of me and his face buries into my neck, that his voice brings me back.

It's a hoarse moan in my ear, "Fuck, Bambi." And then he stills, his cock twitches and he releases inside me.

His lips go slack against my damp skin, our harsh breaths fill the space as we both try to catch our breaths.

Eventually, he stands with me in his arms. He's still buried inside me and I clutch onto him, thankful that he's able to lift me with such ease because I'm sure I couldn't walk even if I tried.

"I did it." I croak, pride swelling in my chest as I rest my head on his shoulder as he walks us into the bathroom.

He turns his head and places a kiss on my temple, "I know, baby." He sets me down on the vanity counter, his voice hoarse and spent. "You did so fucking good."

I send him a tired smile, one that turns into a hiss as he slowly pulls himself out of me and walks away.

I'm left feeling empty and sore while he returns a moment later, clad in a pair of loose boxer shorts with a washcloth in his hand.

He dampens it in the sink, before slowly spreading my legs and when he gets down on his knees, he begins to clean the mess of arousal and trickles of blood from between my legs.

"Is that normal?" I ask, slumping back.

"Not sure." He mumbles, his brows furrowed as he continues to wipe me clean. "Never fucked a virgin before."

His focus moves to his hands, as he throughly cleans between my legs, going as far as grabbing another washcloth and wiping me down in any other spot that he'd touched with his mouth, like my breasts and my neck.

He takes his time and when he brings the washcloth to my face, I stop him with a hand on his. "I think that's enough."

He stares at me pensively for a moment before nodding and tossing the wash clothes into the garbage.

I watch him curiously.

He's quiet, and his eyes are glossed over. Like he's checked out mentally.

My suspicions are confirmed when he lifts me into his arms and takes me back to his bed, his movements robotic.

He doesn't get into bed next to me, instead, he turns to walk back into the bathroom, but I catch his hand, stopping him. "Where are you going?"

"To shower."

"Now?" I glance around. It's the middle of the night and he looks exhausted. I didn't think this would end with him... showering. "Cant you do that in the morning?"

He turns back towards me, and I'm surprised by the annoyance flaring in his gaze. "No." His jaw ticks and he snatches his hand from mine and walks towards the bathroom, "I need to clean myself."

I blink at his retreating figure before reluctantly laying back in bed and pulling the covers up. I fight off the sleep until the shower stops running and the bed dips next to me.

I open my eyes and turn towards him just as he settles into bed.

"Why are you still awake?" I don't like the tone of his voice. It's so... neutral.

And while a part of my brain tells me that I needed to let this go, that this was something he was dealing with on his own and he needed space. The other part can't help but think of the intimacy we'd just shared.

"I was waiting for you." I admit softly, he doesn't even look at me. Instead, he stares at the ceiling. "Can you hold me?" I ask, blinking at him, hating the way I sound so needy and clingy.

His jaw ticks and I have no idea why he's getting so worked up. "I told you I wouldn't want to be touched after."

"Oh." I pause, and then look towards him. "I didn't think you were being serious."

"Why the fuck not?" He's agitated and I'm suddenly so confused as to why he's acting like this.

"Because you hold me every night."

"Not recently."

I can't describe his responses because they're so bland, emotionless, empty.

"Well that's because-"

"Because we didn't trust each other." He finishes for me. "You think just cause we fucked, everything's fixed?"

Well... yes? No? I don't know.

I don't know why he's bringing this up now but something tells me he's using past conflict to distract from whatever's actually going on in his head. "I trust you now." I admit softly.

He finally turns his head and stares at me. His gaze too far gone and I know that there's something going on in that mind of his, something he won't share with me. "You really shouldn't."

"Why?"

"Because I still don't trust you."

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Why do y'all think Nico's acting weird?

I asked my Spanish prof how to say fuck in Dominican and he said it's coño? Can someone from the DR lmk?

Also hoped y'all like the smut. I kinda had to hold back bc yk... I got some other stuff planned down the road.

Also let me know what plot lines / questions you want answered in the future so I can answer them.

-

ALSO before y'all attack me for Nico being an ass, remember that this is Josie's pov.

I hope that by the way I wrote it, you can see that Nicos not necessarily trying to hurt her but it's more so a response.

Tbh this just is a sucky situation for both of them :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
13.5K 496 19
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
496K 8.2K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
348K 8.2K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...