His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

its going down

7.2K 238 24
By JasmineCline9

I was riding back to the trap all this shit is going through my head ever since I've known mula just something about him I didn't rock with but I respected the relationship between him and black because they been cool since they was 6 but loyalty means everything to me so this is definitely getting addressed. I pulled into the trap and parked then called black telling him to come outside because we need to talk I waited for a few minutes then he finally came his fine ass outside.

"Sup sexy where you been." He said grabbing my face for a kiss.

He loves my kisses he can never stop kissing me for even a second.

"I had some business to handle." I said wiping some lip gloss off him.

"Yeah like what? And what happened to that trap hoe?" He asked as he rolled a  blunt.

"Well for one she's no longer employed here so no need to worry about her."

"And who gave you that type of permission to do that?" He asked.

"I did fuck you mean."

He laughed.

"Im just playing babe your word is law to but next time run that by me aight."

"Okay but she did tell me something you may need to know but I don't know how true it is so don't go dumb aight?"

"Is it something thats going to piss me off?" He asked..

"Most likely."

"Then go on ahead and tell me." He said.

"Mula you need to let him go hes plot-"

He waved me off.

"See that's what we won't do." He said.

"What you mean?"

"You ain't going talk down on my homie when he ain't here to defend his self and I damn sure ain't going off no hoes word."

"So I'm a hoe now?"

"No the person that told you that shit is look im not entertaining this shit so drop it." He said.

"Im not dropping shit until you listen."

"Lulu I really I ain't trying to hear this shit aight plus you don't have proof this all hear say."

"Black-"

"Lulu drop it aight."

"Whatever go ahead be a dummy and not heed my warning."

"Whatever man ill see you back at the house." He said.

I just nodded and he got out the car if he think I'm going back to the house he got another thing coming I rode down the highway to my lavish apartment apartment nobody knows I have it not even my dad i pulled up into the garage parked my car and made my in to my loft.

This is my little sanctuary my home away from home sometimes I just need to get away from the bullshit even if the information was from mouthafucking barney his self he still should have listened i just need a nice hot relaxing bath and a goodnight sleep maybe a few days from black will do me some good.

I knew he was calling but I decided to let it just go to voice-mail he already mad at me for saying what I said about his so called homie but I know better I can tell a snake from a mile away ugh he just made me mad at the way he shut me down so this break is very well needed.

Blacks pov
I just finished up shit at the trap everything was running smoothly so I bounced out I know me and lulu got into this little disagreement earlier but I can't just go based off one person I've been knowing mula since we was kids in the sand box I don't put shit passed nobody but thats like family we've been down for eachother way to long for me not to believe he ain't loyal.

"Babe this is the umpteenth time I done called you I know you mad im on my way to your house so we can talk." I said leaving her the another voice-mail.

One thing about me is I don't like when me and my lady are at odds that fucks with my head I stopped and got her favorite flowers then headed to her house but no one was there. I hopped back in the car and called her dad we had gotten close ever since that day in his office.

"Yoooo." He said.

"Wassup bro you talked to your daughter?"

"Not since early i haven't why everything good?" He asked.

"She mad at me right now."

"And you still alive? She must really love your ass hold on though." He said.

Love? I mean i know I love her but I didn't think she felt the same.

"She at 1005 peak st." He said.

"Wait how you know that?"

"I've been tracking her phone since she was a teen no need to explain why."

"Aight that nino."

"Yup." He said.

We hung up and I started heading towards the place he told me she was at I ain't going to front I thought she was with another nigga but I know she ain't crazy. I rolled up into the building and seen her car parked so I just parked right next to hers then headed upstairs she got a nice ass loft I ain't going to front but its to bright for me in order to get in you have to have a access code so I called one of my tech geeks to hack it from the inside and was in I sat her gifts down and made my way up the stairs and seen her sleeping I didn't really wanna wake her so I just stripped out of my clothes and got in bed with her.

"Black what are you doing here?" She asked.

I put my arms around her body.

"I need to come see my lady I don't like when we fight." I said kissing her neck.

She nodded.

"We will talk more in the morning and I swear I'm fucking my dad up and that tech geek."

"How you know it was them."

"Becaude they the only ones bold enough to hack my phone and my security system but I'm to tired to care right now."

I chuckled and kissed her forehead. I know she finna fuck me up in the morning but its fine im ready to listen to what she has to say.

Mula pov
I was in the trap counting up my money when Samantha came knocking at the door see Samantha was blacks first love until he caught her cheating on him even though it wasn't her fault she just trusted the wrong nigga like she's doing now me and black are cool yeah but I don't really fuck with him like that he left me to be a corner boy didn't put me up in ranks no nothing but its all good I got a plan for him.

"Im here now what?" She asked.

"First off get rid of that attitude all im trying to do is get yall too love birds back together again."

"He doesn't want me mula besides I seen him with the chick hes with."

"So what that mean? Look im not just doing this for you im doing this for his daughter to that you never told him about don't you think he deserves to know?"

"Yeah but its not like its going to change nothing he still going to be with her."

"You leave that up to me and in return you help me take him down so I can run these streets."

"If I refuse?"

"I'll put you and that pretty little girl of yours in a casket with dresses to match now do we have a deal?"

"Deal?"

"I knew you was smart now dismissed."

She hurried up and left dumb ass hoes these days bro hopefully she will be good for something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
855 22 20
Candy Love 24 years old had had her fair share of relationships. She now understands why people say love hurts. Her ex and many other people in her l...
542K 27.5K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‹π–Ύπ–½π–Ύπ–Ώπ—‚π—‡π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—Žπ—π—Žπ—‹π–Ύβž Β©π–πŽπ‘πƒπ’ππ˜πŠπ€π˜ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 π—π—ˆπ—‹π—„ # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
709K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❀️