The Norris Twins

بواسطة formula1_OneChicago

Twins that both love racing. One gave it up to support the others dream of becoming a Formula One Driver. Co... المزيد

A/N
Characters
Introduction to Ava-Jayne Norris
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
A/N
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
A/N
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Final A/N

Twenty Four

730 13 1
بواسطة formula1_OneChicago

Well, let's say the last couple of days have been long. I've been in disguise because my twin and my boyfriend still think that I'm in the UK, even though I am in Monaco. The first couple of days, I went shopping and got some new outfits to wear to the track.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, I spent in the McLaren hospitality with my hat and sunglasses on the entire time so that I didn't get noticed. When sitting in the hospitality unit, I kept seeing my twin brother walking in and out, occasionally looking over in my direction but he shook it off. After watching the qualifying session, and seeing my brother qualify P10 and my boyfriend in P18, I left the track and made my way back to the hotel for the rest of the day, so I can relax and have a fresh mind for tomorrow, preparing myself for the shouting match that is likely to occur between myself and my brother and possibly a big argument with George. 

During the evening, I spent watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians on Netflix, whilst writing my workout plan review, to send to Ryan, so that he knows how to make my workouts suit me better. Halfway through writing my plan, my phone was ringing and it was George face timing me

George: Hello beautiful, you alright?

AJ: Hello handsome, I'm good, how are you?

George: I'm good, you doing anything nice this evening?

AJ: I'm just writing a review on the workout plan Ryan has sent me, whilst watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Earlier I was watching the practice and qualifying, you did so well and I'm so so proud of you, even if you are in P18. 

George: Just wish you were here with me but you need to rest after the incident in Barcelona. 

AJ: I know but I'll see you Monday my handsome Georgie. I love you more than you know 

George: I love you more than you know too. I've got to go, as I'm going out with a few of the lads for a few drinks

AJ: That's fine! Enjoy your evening and I'll see you Monday

George: See you Monday!

George hangs the phone up and I look at the time and see that it's only 21:30, so I phoned room service and ordered some cheesy chips and a mushroom risotto because I was absolutely starving. About 20 minutes later, my food arrived at my room, and I sat on my bed and started to eat whilst I continued watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I've got to admit, this food is amazing. I hadn't eaten much that day but this meal had definitely filled me up. After eating my dinner, I wrote a food diary, so my trainer could see what I was eating and whether he can have a go at me for making bad meal choices or praise me for my meal choices. Doing a food diary does help me keep on track with my diet. Most of the time. 

It's now 23:00 and I could feel my eyelids slowly closing, so I close my laptop and put it on the bedside table, switch the TV off, turn the lights off, got into bed and snuggled under the duvet and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light and started going into a deep sleep.

The morning came around and I woke to have a really good nights sleep and waking up really refreshed and I can't wait to see George after the race. It's either going to be a good day or it's going to be a bad day, with the reactions of George and Lando seeing me today. Yes, I know they are going to give me a lecture on how I should have stayed at home. Being at home on rest is like being in prison and not being able to do anything. 

I had a shower, washed my hair and dried it, put a nice  yellow summer dress with a thin black belt on with some light brown heels and I put some light make-up on and I grab a Williams team jacket and put it on along with my sunglasses so that I don't get recognised. I grabbed my small white over the shoulder back, so that I could put my keys and phone in for the day. Now I'm ready to head to the track for a good day. 

Once I arrived at the track, I made my way to Williams hospitality unit and sat in the far corner with a cold can of lemonade, so that I would get recognised. I sat in hospitality until the formation lap and made my way to the garage, to where I was greeted by Claire. "Hiya AJ, you alright?" Claire said with a smile. "I'm good thank you, Claire. I just hope George is happy to see me and doesn't have a go me but me and my brother will probably be involved in a shouting match." I said in response. "Everything will be alright. I would be doing the exact same if I was in your shoes because I don't like being stuck at home unless I need to. Now come on grab a headset and sit at the back of Georges side of the garage" Claire said. I nodded in response, grabbed a headset and sat down. 

During the entire race, I didn't take my eyes off of the screen and through my headset I was listening to Georges radio commentary. I was cheering all my friends on mentally but I was cheering on George and Lando. As the race came to a close, Lando finished in P8 and George in P16. I couldn't be more proud of them both.

The cars were coming back down the pit lane, I took the headphones off of my ears and placed them around my neck and saw Georges car pull up outside the garage and saw the engineers and pit crew wheel it back in. I put my sunglasses on, so that George couldn't see me. George walked over to his engineer to talk about his performance and then Claire gives me the thumbs up to go up to him. I take my sunglasses off and place them on my head and I slowly walk up to George and hug him from behind. "Well I couldn't wait till Monday, so I decided to fly out and see you" I said. George then turns around to see me standing in front of him and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "You should be back in the UK resting. But I am so glad you are here beautiful. I've missed you. When did you arrive in Monaco?" George said. "Well... You know when you called me on Tuesday morning and you could hear planes overhead?". George nodded in response. "I was actually at Luton Airport, flying out to Nice to come to Monaco for race weekend". 

George's eyes widen at what I said but then just passionately kissed me in the middle of garage, whilst I still had my legs wrapped around his waist. When we both pull away, we both had big smiles on our faces and then George speaks up and says "Does Lando know your here?". "He doesn't know I'm here. Can you come to McLaren with me so I can see him?" I asked George. "Of course I'll come with you" was Georges response and then we left the Williams garage and made our way to the McLaren garage to see my twin. 

When we approached the McLaren garage, I took a deep breath and entered the garage whilst tightening my grip on my boyfriends hand. I walked around the corner on my brothers side of the garage, I let go of Georges hand and whisper to him that I'm going to jump on Lando's back to surprise him. 

I run up and jump on Lando's back "You alright Thing One. Did you miss me?" I said with a smile. I jump off of Lando's back and he turned around and he engulfed me in a massive bear hug. "When did you get here AJ?" Lando said whilst in shock. "I arrived in Monaco Tuesday evening" was my reply to my brother. My twin pulls back from the hug, leans on the desk behind him and his eyes widen but then her just has his usual happy cheesy smile on his face and tells me that he is happy to see me and glad that I came to Moncao. I go to explain to him why I wasn't answering my phone the other day and say that I was on the plane to Nice and I couldn't answer my phone. I then tell him that I was in McLaren hospitality on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I was sat in the Williams garage for the race. I'm just so glad that I wasn't in a shouting match in the middle of the paddock attracting loads of attention. Becasue if it did, it'll be all over the media, which is not good and could have an impact on mine and my twin brothers reputation. 

As me, George and Lando left the McLaren garage, there was phots of us being taken and people whispering say that I said I wasn't going to be there this weekend. Now I definitely going to see posts all over social media about this and its going to cause all sorts of problems. Fingers crossed there are no major problems. 

Within minutes of me being out in the paddock with my boyfriend and brother, my phone was literally blowing up with DM's and people tagging me in posts of me being seen in Monaco. My mind is like jesus christ this can't be happening. All of AJ's F1 friends saw her in the paddock and were happy to see that she was doing better and that it was a surprise to see at the race. During her chat with the majority of the drivers, her phone kept buzzing so she decides to check Instagram to see the post that she has been tagged in. 

@kynillman

Liked by charlottesiine,landonorris, georgerussell63,pierregasly,charlesleclerc and 45.583 others

kymillman Today at the Monaco Grand Prix,Formula 2 HitTech driver Ava-Jayne Norris was spotted in the paddock, after she told fans that she wasn't going to be at the race after doctors told her to rest after the incident in Spain. This photo was taken as she was on her way to the Williams garage to surprise Williams Driver boyfriend George Russell. 

View all 12.341 comments 

User5764 It is nice to see that she is doing better 

User4512 AJ's smile always lights up the paddock

georgerussell63 It was nice to see my beautiful girlfriends smile light up the paddock this afternoon because everyone has missed her

landnorris Nice to see my twin smiling at one of her favourite races 

comments limited on this post 

@f1

liked by charlesleclerc,landonorris,mclaren,williamsracing,lewishamilton,charlottlesiine,   kellypiquet, maxverstappen1 and 558.972 others 

F1 Today in the Monaco paddock Formula 2 HiTech Driver Ava-Jayne Norris, twin sister of McLaren Driver Lando Norris and girlfriend of Williams Driver George Russell was spotted sitting outside the McLaren hospitality, waiting for her brother to come out of his debreifing.She put in a post last week saying that she wasn't attending the race this weekend after being advised by doctor to rest until her next race in Baku, but it is believed that she was here to surprise her brother and boyfriend at one of her favourite race weekends on the calendar. It is nice to see her smiling face around the paddock again this weekend. We all wish her luck at her race in Baku in a couple of weeks time. 

View all 129.223 comments

charlottesiine It was so nice seeing her again around the paddock! I missed not having my friend around 

mclaren It was nice a nice surprise for Lando this afternoon. AJ definitely has a positive impact in the Formula 1 paddock 

wiiliamsracing George was over the moon when he gotthe surprise of his life when AJ turned up whilst he was talking to his engineer. AJ is always positive and always makes people happy 

hater101 Why did she have to lie about not coming to the race? she told people she wasn't coming and why turn up. She's a lier and an awful driver 

landonorris Can you not give my sister hate. She has been through enough recently and she shouldnt have to put up with all the hurtful comment and messages. This sport shouldnt have to deal with hate comments and abuse because its not right. Next time you write a comment or send a message, just think before you hit the send button. 

Comments have been limited on this post

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

74.1K 1.2K 29
No one could have ever predicted that one party and a drink too much could have changed Amelia's life for ever. But she fell, and she fell hard. And...
309K 4.4K 43
Jasmine Summers meets the one and only Lando Norris, the two becomes best friends, but when one of them falls for the other, it ruins their friendshi...
48.8K 929 58
Lilianna McNair, a young mother on a family holiday with her parents, older brother and 5-year-old daughter, decides to go out for a night on the tow...
274K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...