Sworn enemies | 5sos - Werewo...

_lovelife1_ tarafından

Lucia was a quiet and lonely Vampire, that was afraid of her own shadow. She met four new guys at her school... Daha Fazla

Sworn Enemies
Sworn Enemies ~ One.
Sworn Enemies ~ Two
Sworn Enemies ~ Three
Sworn Enemies ~ Four
Sworn Enemies ~ Five
Sworn Enemies ~ Six
Sworn Enemies ~ Seven
Sworn Enemies ~ Eight
Sworn Enemies ~ Nine
Sworn Enemies ~ Ten
Sworn Enemies ~ Eleven
Sworn Enemies ~ Twelve
Sworn Enemies ~ Thirteen
Sworn Enemies ~ Fourteen
Sworn Enemies ~ Fifteen
Sworn Enemies ~ Sixteen
Sworn Enemies ~ Seventeen
Sworn Enemies ~ Eighteen
Sworn Enemies ~ Nineteen
Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty
Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty one.
Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty Two
Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty Three
Some Blabbering :)
Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty Four
Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty five
Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty Six
Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Authors Note - IMPORTANT!!

Chapter Thirty Nine.

2.1K 86 15
_lovelife1_ tarafından

Chapter Thirty Nine,

Lucia...

(A Few Months Later)

"I'm going to miss you guys" I cry giving Elise and Liam big hugs. "We love you Lucia... you have to Skype us, we will miss you so much" Elise sobs when I pull away.

I pull Liam into a hug and he sighs deeply. "Please don't forget us" he whispers.

"I'll never forget you guys, I love you both" I say and he pulls away and wipes his face. "I have to go guys, bye" I say sadly. We hug once more before I go through the security.

.....

"Lucia!" Ivory practically screams when she sees me. She runs up to me and gives me a massive hug. "Ivory! I missed you so much!" I smile widely when she pulls away. "Come on, I'm so excited for them to see you're here!" She squeals pulling me out of the airport.

We arrive home and it all feels so weird. I haven't been home in ages. "I'm so excited!" 

"Where are we going?" I ask. "To the guys' house, everyone's there" she smiles widely.

We arrive outside the house that I haven't seen in so long. Ivory knocks vigorously on the door. "I'm coming!" I hear Ashton shout making me laugh and butterflies form in my stomach. It's been five months since they came to Australia. So when they left I haven't seen them in person for longer than when I moved to Australia.

He opens the door and when he sees me he looks confused at first, but then jumps ontop me. "Lucia! What are you doing here!!" He screams in my ear. "I'm moving back" I tell him. The guys rush out to see what the commotion was.

"Lucia!" They all scream. I look around and don't see Luke. I furrow my eyebrows at Ivory confused but she shrugs, knowing what I was looking at her for. "We missed you so so so freaking much! What are you doing here!" Michael exclaims at the top of his lungs making me laugh.

"I'm moving back to California guys!" I exclaim. They all have excited expressions on their faces and Calum drags me inside. "What made you move back?" Emily asks.

"I thought about it... It was hard leaving Elise and Liam, but I missed you guys so much and I couldn't stand to stay away from you" I say and they pull me into another tight hug. "Where's Luke?" I ask looking around. I don't see Paige either so they're more than like gone out.

"Out with Paige.... He texted me saying he'll be back in a minute" Michael says. I nod. "Seriously though I'm not t-" I hear Paige laugh loudly until she walks into the lounge with Luke and stops. She glares at me before speaking. "Umm.... Lucia what are you doing here?" She asks, trying to be nice.

"I'm moving back" I smile widely. "Seriously!" Luke screams. I nod, he runs up to me picking me up and spinning around. "Ow!" Paige groans making Luke put me down and look at her worried.

"What's wrong?" He asks quickly. "Nothing, the baby just kicked and it hurt" she giggles and sits down on a chair. "I'm so glad you're moving back, we missed you" he smiles widely, probably the widest I've seen him smile before.

I want to just tell him I love him and I want to be able to kiss him and cuddle up with him... But I can't.

I smile. "I missed you guy too, like... so much. When you guys left Australia, I realized how much I missed you and that was a lot" I say.

"I lo- I mean... I'm really glad you're back" Luke coughs.

.....

"I miss you already" Elise frowns. I am sitting in my bedroom that I haven't been in for ages, on my bed Skyping Elise. "I miss you too, but today was amazing" I smile.

My mum and dad wouldn't stop hugging me and saying they missed me. I talked a lot with the guys and it was really great.

I hear a knock on my door. "Lucia!! Your friend's at the door!" My mum shouts. "Who?" I ask. "What?" Elise asks. "Nothing... wait there" I say before running down the stairs. My mum smiles at me as I walk towards the door. I look at her weird before looking to the person standing in the door way.

"ZARALD!" I screech and jump into his arms. "Hey Lucia! Ivory told me you were back! I missed you so so so so so so so much" he says, giving me a bone crushing hug. "I missed you too Zarald, I'm so glad you're here, it's been so long" I pull him into a hug again.

I drag him upstairs and sit him in front of the camera. "Elise, this is Zarald... Zarald this is my friend from Australia Elise" I smile introducing them. "Hey" Elise waves.

"Hi" he says, giving his signature smirk.

.....

"I'll see you late Elise bye" I wave and hang up. Elise, Zarald and I have been talking for over an hour. I Love how when all of my friends meet Elise, they instantly. I guess she just looks like the most friendliest person. "So tell me what you've been doing in Australia" Zarald says leaning back into my bed.

"The time the guys came to Sydney on tour, I almost got killed, Ashley did to. But Ivory saved us and killed the men. But the man's brother, found Ivory, he was a Vampire and Vampire hunter, weird. But anyways, he almost killed her, but then Michael saved her, and that's how they got back together. Oh I forgot to tell you that Michael and Ivory broke up for like a day and a half. We also found out that Paige was pregnant. A lot happened when they came, a lot more than when I was there on my own" I tell him. "We told everyone about us being Vampires, we didn't tell them about you though" I tell him.

"What happened when you told them?" He asks. "Well, obviously Michael was angry, hence the break up. But that's about it, Ashley was slightly annoyed, the rest of the guys took it well, turns out Emily is also a Werewolf, weird huh?" I chuckle, he nods.

"So, are you going to their concert?" he asks me. "What? Who's concert?" I question confused. "The guys' concert, tomorrow" he explains, I raise my eyebrow. "Oh, I thought the tour was fully over. Now, I'm going to the concert" I smile.

.....

"Where are we going?" Ivory asks as we walk around the town. "Can I not want to walk around the town that I haven't been in for so long?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes but we continue to walk around.

"Wait wait wait.... Look" Ivory stops me, pointing somewhere. I follow the direction she's pointing in and gasp.

Paige is sitting in the Starbucks window, holding hands with a guy, that definitely is not Luke, sitting across from her. "It's probably no-" I stop and we both gasp at the same time when he leans over the table and kisses her.

She couldn't have picked a worse place to kiss a guy. I hear a clicking sound, making me look over to see Ivory has just taken a picture. "Ivory! Delete that now!" I exclaim trying to grab the phone out of her hand.

"No! Luke needs to see this!" She shouts. I sigh and nod. He needs to know that she's cheating on him, he doesn't deserve this. "Good, now let's get back to show him" she says.

We walk down the road towards their house. Ivory is way to excited to get rid of Paige. I'm actually kind of scared.

Ivory runs up to the door and without hesitation she runs in calling Luke. "Ivory shut up" I snap, she frowns at me. "Yeah?" Luke comes into the hall where we were standing. "You won't believe what we seen!" Ivory exclaims. I stop her from saying more by putting my hand over her mouth.

"What? What did you see?" Luke asks excitedly from the tone of Ivory's voice. I glare at Ivory and she shrugs. I grab his arm and pull him upstairs. "Hey!" Ivory shouts.

"I'll tell him" I say to her, she huffs but nods and sits on the couch in the living room. "What did you want to tell me?" He asks sitting on his bed as I close his door.

"Luke, I didn't want to be the one to tell you this. I'm really sorry, but.... Paige is cheating on you" I say quietly. "What?" He asks chuckles, he stands up and looks at me. "Lucia, this better not be a joke"

"It's not I swear Luke, Ivory and I where walking around the town and we seen her kissing a guy in Starbucks" I say. He starts pacing back and forth. "Why would she do this? She's having my freaking b- wait...." he stops pacing.

"What?" I ask, he looks confused. "If she's cheating on me...." he trails making me look at him, being very confused.

"What Luke?" I ask making my voice louder so he can snap out of what ever he's in and tell me what he's thinking. He quickly gets his phone out of his pocket and dials a number.

"Paige get over here now!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

169K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...
71K 958 83
Izzy has been going through life alone for years. But, when she's introduced to someone she can't live without, everything she's ever known is flippe...
7.4K 268 42
"You need to hang on." he told her through his tears. "I need you." She nodded. "You come back to me alive." he whispered. He leaned in and gently ki...
46K 1.7K 51
Isaac is back and is down to hunt for Iris no matter what. He has an evil plan and it might just end up hurting or killing some people. In the other...