FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
BLUE LIGHTS
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
FILTHY HANDS
BROKEN BONES
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
DID IT MEANT NOTHING?
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT
TOGETHER
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
JEALOUSLY
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS

THINKING ABOUT YOU

14.9K 782 160
By jimjam_jimin

JIMIN'S POV

I was siting on the floor with the other students in my dance class. Eventhough I'm not friends with them but they're acquaintance and also they're kinda sweet.

My only friend here is taemin hyung. But he's not here yet so I was sitting with others laughing and goofing around.

The teacher wasn't here yet. Actually our contemporary dance teacher was changed recently. Earlier Mr Kim used to teach us, he was an amazing teacher and we all had an amazing bond with him but due to some personal reason he resigned and now our new teacher is Mr Kang. We aren't really able to maintain any kind of bond him yet cause he's new and he's very strict.

Finally Mr Kang entered  and everyone stood up. I was a bit sad as my only friend here taemin didn't come but it's okay.

Mr Kang started the class but then minutes later someone entered the room and I gave a big smile seeing it was taemin hyung. He smiled at me and was about to come towards me but Mr Kang interrupted.

" Taemin do you have any idea what time it is?" Mr Kang asked looking disappointed.

Taemin hyung just turned around to face him casually before looking at his wristwatch.

" 6:20 pm sir" hyung said coolly  making everyone except Mr Kang laugh.

Mr kang just shook his head before gesturing for hyung to join the class.

" Hello cutie" hyung said and I smiled sweetly at him

" Hi.."

" Okay everyone let's start" announced mr Kang and we all started performing the routine which he taught us yesterday as mr Kang analysed us.

" Kyungsoo you're doing it wrong. How many times do I have to tell the same thing." Mr Kang scolded rudely.

" And you girl......there is seriously no improvement in you. Do it properly!" He scolded some girl and she looked like she was about to cry. He scolded a few more students here and there and knew someone is gonna cry tonight because of his harsh comments.

Suddenly I saw Mr Kang looking at me and I was panicking that he's gonna scold me as well.

But he just started walking towards me and got behind me a bit too close. He touched my arms and then slid his hands down my both sides to my lower waist making me freeze.

" You're doing it wrong jimin ah you need to bend your knees a bit more." He whispered in my ears making me incredibly uncomfortable. I looked around to see everyone busy with their dancing no one paying us any attention. And I was just too scared to say anything.

Mr Kang squeezed my waist roughly making me gasp before pulling away and rubbing on my shoulders. " Do it properly" he whispered before going back to his position and i felt like wanting to puke.

Was he touching me inappropriately? No he's so much older. I'm just thinking too much. Yes....it's probably nothing. I sighed and shook my head continuing to dance.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was sitting on the dinner table in a luxurious restaurant with....what's her name again...jes....yeah Jessi.

She was talking continuously without any break and I was just sitting there messaging my temples.

Jimin talks so much too.  Sometimes he's the only one who's talking and i just listen to him and smile at him fondly. I felt myself smiling remembering jimin talking cutely while his hands moves along with him as he tells me about his day. But the point here is that I just don't like this girl rambling.... it's irritating. Jimin's rambling is cute because it's jimin.

"Yeah right.." i agreed when she asked for my approval at something i dont remember.

After we were done with the painful dinner we left for her house as I don't want someone which I'm hooking up with to come to my house.

Finally it's the thing I came here for. We entered her house and the moment door got shut she pulled at my collar to bring me close to kiss but I pulled away.

" I don't do kisses" I whispered before leaning down to latch my lips on her neck and she moaned while nodding an okay. I kissed a lot of people before but as weird as it sounds I really don't enjoy kissing much.

After we were done I left her house and was walking towards my bike. We decided not to make this anything more than a one night stand. To be honest I really didn't enjoyed it that much like I thought I would but that's okay.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook reached his house ignoring his parents questions and went upstairs to his bedroom

(Jungkook's room)

Removing his clothes he took a hot shower to relax his muscles and lied down on the bed.

He just kept on thinking and that's when he realised that he miss jimin. So he got up from the bed taking his bike keys and running down the stairs ignoring his parents' questions once again.

He parked the bike in front of jimin's house before going to the the side of the house and looking up at the large window. He moved his eyes down on the ground and found a small pebble. Picking it up he aimed it at jimin's window making it create a thudding noise on the window.

Jimin was peacefully studying in his room when something hit his window. He worriedly got up and looked down through the window and saw jungkook waving and looking up at him. He let out a sigh before sliding open a window.

" Seriously jungkook! When will you learn to knock on the front door like a decent human being." Jimin scolded glaring at him and jungkook just looked up at him giving him a goofy smile before passing a flying kiss his way.

Jimin smiled and rolled his eyes at the same time, too used to jungkook being overdramatic. Still looking down through the window jimin shouted.

" I swear if my window breaks one of these days then you're dead...." Jimin threatened but was cut off by jungkook.

" Let's go for Ice cream" he said excitedly and how can jimin say no to ice cream.

So he came down informing his parents who were watching tv in the living room that he was going with jungkook.

" Why doest he come in through the front door?" Mrs park asked.

" Cause he's jungkook" jimin said and ran out of the house.

He saw jungkook waiting for him on his bike as he was pushing back his hair while looking through the side mirror on the bike. 'He looks hot' jimin thought.

Jimin looked down at himself. He was wearing black joggers along with a baby blue coloured hoodie that was too big for his small body as his hood was on which had two cute cat ears. He was looking so cute and cuddly.

Jungkook looked at him up and down and jimin blushed embarrassed at how much he was underdressed.

" This is not fair! You're wearing jeans and shirt while hear I am wearing these baggy clothes....wait let me change"  he said turning around but jungkook held his hands pulling him back .

" Don't you dare change. You're looking so cute like a cuddly teddy bear. And wait...you know what I'm having a sleepover at your place we're gonna cuddle." Jungkook just invited himself.

" Okay okay fine now shall we go for Ice cream?" Jimin asked and jungkook nodded and got on the bike but not before pinching jimin's cheeks as jimin whined cutely.

               TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2K 13
Jungkook is a depressed, unhopeful person, while Jimin is a happy and cheerful spirit, who almost always looks on the bright side of things. Jungkook...
33.7K 1.4K 17
Jungkook and Jimin are roomates . They got to known eachother and are best friends now in three years of being roomates . Jungkook have a boy...
11.7K 600 30
jikook.. In this story jungkook is a successful and smartest police officer in high post. jungkook is a one of the famous special officer in the sout...
204K 9.2K 30
Park Jimin is a college student. Normally friends. Normal life. But little does he know that he has two secret admirers who are willing to do anythin...