Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

Mr & Mrs, Dickhead

2.9K 43 15
By kae_bae2

Enzo Romano
5000+ words

⚠️SPEAKS OF KINKS
AND THERE IS SMUT‼️⚠️

Skip to the stars

I connected my lips with hers as they moved in sync, I grinded her hips up against me. She struggled a moan before grinding more against me. In one quick swift, I flipped us over and started kissing her neck.

"That tickles!" Bonnie laughed while throwing her head back. I continued to kiss her neck until it turned into me sucking it. She gasped and I licked, sucked, and marked her neck more than it already was.

I slid my hand from her neck and to the waistline of her sweats then teased her. She was biting her lip as I was looking at her with pure lust, her eyes were flooding with it as well. I finally slipped my hand inside and caressed her soft, wet bud.

She moaned as my fingers rubbed circles over it. I slipped my fingers in without warning and started moving them, in and out, she gasped again and grabbed my wrist.
She always does that so she can control the pace and movement, but I always move her hand away.

"En-zo...yes, baby!" She praised as she threw her head back. I lifted her shirt with my other hand and started kissing her stomach. Her back was arching more and more as I started to speed up. I moved her bra over and teased her nipples making her connect her eyes to me. I twitched inside my boxers from the lust coming from her. This sight alone sent shivers down my spine.

"Moan for me, baby!" I told her as her walls were starting to tighten. When they started getting tighter and her moans were echoing off the walls, I slipped my fingers out of her. Not letting her cum.

"Punishment time, baby girl." I said as I got up from bed.

"Enzo, No! I thought we were going to actually-

"You should've thought about that before flipping me off, rolling your eyes, not saying "I love you", not listening, toy-"

I listed off before she interrupted me.

"I didn't even use the toy!" She yelled out. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the handcuffs from my dresser then walked over to her. I grabbed her arms while she struggled and I handcuffed her wrist.

"I want to know what your favorite kink is, baby girl." I said when I finally got done with the restraints. She tugged her wrist and winced.
"Enzo, this hurts!" She whined out while throwing her head back. I ignored her as I'm now thinking that I'm going to have to cut off or rip off her shirt because the handcuffs are o-

"My kinks...are...scary because they scare me." tigre mumbled out of nowhere. I smirked and urged her to continue.

"Okay," she took a deep breath and continued.
"C-choking, praise kink, k-knife play, tying m-

"Wow, tigre you surprised the hell out of me!" I let out in shock. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and frowned.

"I read a lot of books."she mentioned as she was thinking. She bit her lip of a memory she had which made me give her a curious look.
I know about the books she read, I used to buy them for her, or she'll take my card and buy books online. Every time I used to try to read one she'd snatch it.

"What is yours?" she asked as she stared at me.

"My what?...kinks?" I asked causing her to nod.

"Well, why don't I show you them, baby girl," I said before putting the tie around her eyes. I crawled onto bed and pulled down her pants.

"Tell me, Balbina, do you trust me?" I asked as I kissed her thighs. She tugged on her restraints and nodded, I stared at her bruised throat and cussed. I continued.

"Enzo, I really can't see out of this thing," she said as she started pulling on the restraints more.
"Calmati, baby." I told her while slidding down her panties. She stopped struggling before rubbing her head against the bed to take off the blindfold.

Smart girl.

I pulled up her leg after shaking my head from her taking off the blindfold. I started kissing her thighs while never breaking eye contact with her. She let out a breathily moan as I made my way to her center. I kissed the top of her pelvis making her chomp on her lip.
I finally connected my tongue to her clit before circling it around. She started bucking her hips in need of more...trust me, I gave her more.

I started sucking her bud while doing motions with my tongue. She thrashed around but I hooked my arms around her thighs to keep her in place. I spat on her slit then rubbed my fingers around it.

"Enzo! Yes...daddy!" she moaned out. She caught me by surprise and it made my cock jump. I stopped what I was doing and started taking off my pants.

"I need to be in you, baby girl!" I stated before getting back in bed and hovering over her. I positioned myself to her entrance as I slowly started to enter.
"Oh my gosh! I forgot that you were so big!" she yelled out as she threw her head back. I was almost in until I just slammed into her. She pulled on the restraints but I pulled out then slammed back into her again.

"Enzo...Fuck!" she moaned as she tried to close her legs. I pulled out again before thrusting into her over and over again. I leaned down to kiss her as I rubbed her bud with my thumb to relieve some pain.
Our lips connected as I thrusted in and out of her. I bit her tongue causing her to bite my lip. I was stroking in and out of her as she swirled her tongue around in my mouth.

"Fuck, baby girl!" I groaned out. I tried to suppress my moans but they just kept coming. Baby girl is so wet and warm it has me on cloud nine.

"Come for daddy, baby girl," I demanded as I groaned. She started to shake underneath me as she was finding her release.
"Merda! I'm about to come too!" I groaned out. She let out a loud yell as she came on me and I came as well.
"Fuck...g-good girl!" I praised as I collapsed beside her. I collected my breath and started uncuffing her. I stood up and grabbed my gun.

"Now, let's see if you can handle this "kink" of mine," I said while cleaning the gun.

Bonnie Davis

I sat up on the bed, paralyzed! Every time I moved a pain would shoot up my body. My vagina hurts!

"Enzo, you bitch!" I thought in my head as he slept beside me. I thought of the events that occurred yesterday.

Yesterday night,

Enzo approached me with his pistol, it had the silencer on it so if he killed me right now, no one would hear a peep. I scooted back some out of fear.

"Do you trust me, baby?" he asked as he slid the gun down my body. I nodded and closed my eyes as the gun caressed my clit.
"Do you want daddy to fuck you with this gun, baby girl?" he asked as he moved the gun up and down my slit, I moaned and threw my head back as I nodded.
"Yes, daddy, please!" I begged as I reached down to wrap my hands around the gun. I looked him in his eyes as he smirked. He smirked and put the gun to the side.

"Yeah, you are a freaky freak," he said then leaned down to kiss my neck. His finger soon took place of where the gun should have been.

I pulled his hand away and wrapped my legs around his waist. I flipped us over and decided I should take control. He gave me a smirk before sitting up and choking me.
"I'll let it slide this time but next time, I'm going to show you who's really in control," he said the pecked my lips. I smiled and grabbed his member before aligning it to my entrance.

As I was about to sit down on it, Enzo threw me off of him, leaving me to be on my stomach.
"Yeah, that's too much control, baby girl," he stated before picking me up so I could arch. I held my position, strong until he slammed into me with that big ass shit. I fell forward but he pulled me back up and grabbed my neck from behind.

"chi è la figa è questa, neonata?" He asked while still pounding my shit.

( translation: who's pussy is this, baby girl?)

"t-tuo,!" I moaned out while receiving these back shots.

(Translation:yours)

He flipped me over after I barely came and thrust into me more. I arched my back starting to meet him halfway. The soreness was starting to reach me so I took my hand and circled my nub, to relieve some aching. Enzo looked down at my hand and then looked back up at me with more lust than he had.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy fucking you all night, b-baby girl!" He groaned out as he met his release. He came in me as he slowed down his strokes, I came as well, well I screamed loudly.
"I s-swear you could be an Opera singer, baby," he said while laughing. I let out a breathy laugh and hit his chest causing him to fall out of me. Enzo got up then flipped me over onto my stomach before landing two harsh smacks onto my ass.

"Okay! Okay, Enzo, that hurt!" I let out while flipping back over. He laughed then leaned down to kiss me again after flipping me on my back.

"Its still a punishment, tigre, so let's not get to comfortable." he said but I could barely hear him over my moans. He entered me back again and I gasped, I dug my nails into his arms.

"Fuck, yes, baby girl! You are a fucking good girl! proprio così, mama!" He praised while getting ready to cum.

(Translation: just like that, mama)

"Oh, I fucking love you,!" He groaned out while finally....

End of Yesterday's event-

(If you were a previous reader, yes, I cut hundreds of words of smut here and in other parts of the book. I tell why in the first authors note.)

Well, I mean we did go a few more rounds, that'll explain the soreness and pain. I tried to stand up but I whimpered instead, how am I going to do a mission if I can't walk? I know it's in a few days but this seems it'll take a week to recover.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Enzo asked while grabbing my hips and pulling me back to bed. I whimpered as I hit the bed then laughed.
"Enzo, I'm still sore...stop it!" I yelled out as he started tickling me. I tried to push him off, but he just laughed and kissed me. He kept kissing me all over my face and neck while I laughed.

"Okay, baby....ow!" I said as he accidentally touched my sore thigh. He pushed himself up and kissed my thigh.
"Sorry, amore!" he apologized with a smile. I rolled my eyes and immediately regretted it.

"SORRY!" I yelled out, he laughed and kissed my cheek before getting up. I once again tried to get up but with the help of Enzo this time. I supported my weight against him until he just picked me up.

"Enzo?" I questioned as he sat me on the countertop, "hmm?" he sounded and I rolled my eyes.
"When are we going to leave for the mission?" I asked him, he stopped brushing his teeth and stared at me through the mirror, as I'm still sitting on the counter.

"I-I don't know." He said then spat in the sink. I nodded in response then grabbed my toothbrush, put toothpaste on it, and brushed them. I stared at him through the mirror while he stared at the sink. He was lost in his thoughts, I knew he didn't want to discuss it, but we will.

"When do you want to leave?" he asked while standing in between my leg as I finished brushing my teeth. He wiped my face with the washcloth then let me speak. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"In a few days at least. We need to stay on track with these missions- oh, and that reminds me, Leo should share his shares with Francis. Both clubs bring in good investments and running drugs through both clubs gives millions even billions. Now, imagine them sharing it while you are still their boss! It will bring you in more money and they can't say "no" because they'll be getting richer. This will fix Leo's betrayal by cutting half of his money off as well as Francis." I said while staring at him. A huge smile made its way onto his face as he pulled me off of the counter, spun me around, and kissed me.

I laughed and he slapped my bottom with a smirk, I cupped his face.

"Oh, I'm so fucking lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend who is super smart, strong, and is ready to be by my side." He said, excitedly as he sat me back on the counter. A huge smile made its way onto my face as I hugged him.

"You called me your girlfriend!" I blushed then kissed him all over his face as he laughed. He nodded and wiped the single tear that fell from my eye, I am an emotional wreck.

He really claims me as his now, we are really official!

"Gangsters don't cry, suck it up, soldier!" He yelled then we both laughed at his accent. I copied what he said then saluted causing us both to laugh again.

"I still can't believe you just came up with an idea that could gain me millions even billions if I add in Tino." He said again with his hands on his hips. I smiled a huge smile before pecking his lips.
"I love you, amore!" I said, a smile made its way onto his face. He kissed my cheek and neck making me giggle like a silly teen.

"I love you, too- wait no, amore is the name I give you!" He said while folding his arms. He pouted and I awed because he is so adorable. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips twice with a pout of my own.

"Oh, right, I meant, I love you, Mr, Dickhead!" I said then kissed his cheek. He laughed before saying "I love you, too, Mrs, Dickhead!" causing me to laugh and fall off the counter. It hurt so bad and I held my bottom in pain as Enzo busted out laughing then helped me up.

"That's not funny!" I stated then stomped, well-tried to stomp but limped, out the bathroom.
"Come on, baby! I'm sorry!" he said while laughing. I got in the shower last night so I decided I'll just put on a dress.

A simple blue dress.

By the time I came out of the closet, the Tylenol already kicked in and I was able to walk, a little.

"sei bellissima come sempre, neonata!" Enzo said while struggling to do his cufflinks. He smirked at me then looked back down, his tongue was out as he focused and I laughed at his cuteness.

(Translation: you look as beautiful as always, baby girl!)

"Grazie, Enzo," I replied then grabbed his arms to do his cufflinks. He looked down at me in admiration before leaning down and kissing my forehead. I looked up and smiled at him a little before doing his other.

"Grazie, neonata!" he said then walked into the closet to grab his Rolex.

"bello come al solito, capo." I complimented him as he came out of the closet. He smirked at me before looking in the mirror.
I bit my lip at how sexy he is looking, he always looks sexy. I am so in love with this man, you do not understand. I checked him out like this was my first time seeing him.

(Translation: handsome as usual, boss)

"Grazie and I love it when you speak my language, neonata. You might want to stop though, because next time you might not be able to take Tylenol to relieve the pain." He said then whispered the last part into my ear before walking out the door.

I followed a little while after him and decided to go down and get lunch.

"Hey, Laur-you are not Laura," I said then smiled in realization. I looked around the kitchen and didn't spot Laura at all.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I'm Bridget, the new head-maid since Laura is in the hospital." She replied then extended her hand for me to shake. I shook it and got a visual representation of her.

Big blue eyes, soft lips, straight golden hair, and she's very...curvy.

"Hi, Bridget, I'm Bonnie. You're very beautiful by the way!" I said then lifted my hand to touch her hair, I paused mid-way and said "may I!" and she nodded.

Wow, her hair is so fucking soft I could rollup in it all-

"Thank you, Miss-

"Do not call me that, call me Bonnie, please!" I laughed out. Then realized I was still playing with her hair.

Wow, that's weird of me.

"I'm sorry, your hair is just very long and soft." I apologized causing her to laugh.
"No, It okay, Thank you, Bonnie!" she laughed out. She looked at me and smiled.

"You're very beautiful, as well!" She said, I smiled and "thanked" her before grabbing a water bottle. I took a candy grape that Antonio made last night from the tray. I closed the freezer and smiled at the taste before looking back at Bridget.

"So, why is Laura in the hospital-

"Hey," Antonio greeted then ruffled my hair. I rolled my eyes before pouring water onto the back of his pants as he bent over to look in the fridge. I laughed to myself and hurried to move.
He didn't notice but he will when he sit down, so I ran the hell out of there.

I made it halfway up the stairs and bumped into Enzo.

"Why are you run-

"Bonnie, I'm going to fucking kill you!!"Antonio yelled from the kitchen, I laughed then grabbed Enzo's hand to bring him back into the office.

"We should be safe here!" I said while out of breath.

"Who is we? You did that not me." Enzo said then walked to his office chair. I rolled my eyes then sat on the desk where I was last time. He rubbed my thigh and worked as I just sat there on my phone, Oh, and eating candy.
The office phone rang causing him to press answer but left it on speaker.

"Mr, Romano, I wanted to let you know that your files have been picked up this morning, also your father is on his way." The woman said over the phone before Enzo snatched the phone.
"What do you mean by "he's on his way?" Enzo gritted through the phone while tightening his grip on my thigh.

Apparently, Enzo did shoot his father five times, but he didn't die. He was in a coma for months then Enzo decided not to have anything to do with him.
So he kind of died because he didn't want anything to do with him, but I still count it as a lie.

"Well, tell my guards to be positioned at my gates and make sure he is by himself!" he yelled before hanging up. I winced when he hit the desk and squeezed my thigh harder. When he saw that his grip was to tight, he let me go, quickly.

"I'm sorry, amore!" He said then leaned down to kiss my thigh. It didn't hurt, but I guess he feels bad. I nodded and forced a smile before getting off of his desk. I decided since his father is going to be here, that I should leave but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm leaving, Enzo, let go." I told him as I tried to release his grip.
"Where are you going, Bon?" He asked.
"I don't want to be in here when your father comes because I know he'll say something that will trigger me about my uncle." I let out while running a hand through my hair. He didn't let go of my arm, he just pulled me onto his lap as he sat back down.

If his father is working with my uncle I don't want to be anywhere near him. I feel bad to leave Enzo here alone to deal with him, but I can't handle it.

"Enzo-

"No, listen! I won't let you go anywhere near him, Bon. You can stay in your room or go to the pool, I'll even give you more security if you need to feel safe." He said then kissed my lips. I nodded my head and laid on his chest, but jumped up when remembering something.

"Laura! What happened to Laura?" I asked him. He looked confused like he didn't know who she was before making the oh face.

"Oh, she broke her hip. She might not be able to work for me, but I will keep looking over her while she's with her daughter." he replied. I felt sad that Laura wasn't going to be around anymore but I'll send her a "get well soon!" basket with chocolate cake.

When I give you chocolate cake that means that you are my friend.

"Boss, he's here!" Tony said while busting into the office. I tried to get up from Enzo but he held my hips.
"What are you doing?" I asked while trying to get up.
"I'll protect you, amore. Do you trust me, more? Or do you trust the guards, more?" he asked while looking up at me.

Uhh, The guards the fuck I look like?

No, I'm just playing, he'll protect me, hopefully.

"No, I'm good being here with you." I whispered then laid back down on his chest. I tried ti make sure I was making a good decision, because I don't want to accidentally kill his father for angering me.

Because I will do it.

"Thank you, baby, because I need you here." he said while looking out the window. I stared at him then kissed his head when I realized he was stressing this. I grabbed his clenched fist.

"I bet, but you did lie to me about him after all!" I stated while picking at my nail. He grabbed my hand and looked me in my eyes.
"I said I was sorry, Bon." He said causing me to laugh but that stopped when the door opened. I paused and second-guessed my belief in Enzo because...hell no!

I really hope he isn't mean and I won't have to kill him, Enzo knows I have a habit of fighting people who talks crap.

"ciao, Enzo...e la sua troia!" Who I'm assuming is Enzo's father said.

(Translation: hello, Enzo...and his slut)

I haven't looked at him yet, but Enzo is gripping my thigh again caused me to look.

Damn-...I mean, Hi Enzo's dad.

Or daddy, hehehe.

I mean, Ew! He just called me a slut! What a...a fool he is! Yeah! Bastard!

He looked like Enzo, but more older. He was a complete dilf and I was here for it even though he's a snobby jackass-

"non osare parlarle in quel modo, Codardo! Se le manchi di rispetto, ti ammazzo, cazzo, di nuovo!" Enzo yelled. His father looked at me before sitting down.

(Translation: Don't you dare talk to her that way you coward! I will kill you if you ever talk to her that way, again!)

"scusa, Donna!" His father said.

(Translation: sorry, woman)

I nodded before I remembered who the fuck I was. I stood with anger coursing through me.

"Il mio nome non è "donna", è Bonnie! Non entrare qui e mancarmi di rispetto, disgrazia di un padre-

(Translation: My name is not "Woman" it's Bonnie! Don't come in here and disrespect me you disgrace of a father-)

Enzo covered my mouth and pulled me to sit back down onto him.

"Watch it, Bon!" Enzo whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

"Oh, Bonnie! Ray's step-niece, let me tell you when he gets his hands on you you are never seeing the sun again!" His father laughed, I made a face at him and rolled my eyes.

"Hahaha...go choke on a pebble, you shaggy-face bitch!" I yelled at him causing him to turn red.

What is a shaggy face bitch? I have no idea but it sounded good in the moment.

"Don't talk to me like that, woman!" Enzo's father yelled while standing up. I stood up as well and eyed him. Enzo grabbed my arm to make sure I didn't go over there.

Like he didn't know I was crazy, I don't know why the hell I even stayed!

"It's Bonnie, you bitch! Go abandon again like a good father who loves his children should, you two-face bitch! I want you to try me because I'm not one of the women you are use to fucking with, I'll beat your ass!" I yelled and tried to walk over to him, but Enzo grabbed my waist. I fought in his hold.

"Then bring it, slut! You're only fucking him for money, anyway!" his father yelled then tried to walk over, but Tony, Antonio, and Elijah held him back.

Everybody was looking at me in shock, probably because no one has ever talked to him this way but he is not about to disrespect me. I don't give a fuck how old he is, I'll disrespect my elders if I have to.

"Enzo, let me go!" I yelled as they got control of his father and sat him back down in the chair.

"When you calm the fuck down, I will!" he yelled at me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I smiled and stopped moving.

"See, I'm better now, let me go, baby!" I said while smiling. He let me go and slowly sat back down as I sat back on his lap. Antonio looked at me as if I was crazy and I shrugged.

"Now, what are you doing here father?" Enzo asked while rubbing my thigh, I don't know if it's to calm him down or me but whatever. It's working.

"What, a father can't just check up on his son?" his father asked with a fake smile.

"Not one that's older than Jesus and can't respect a women because he's stuck in 001 B.C! Then, Skin drier than powder itself, wrinkles sagging more than m-

I mumbled under my breath, but Enzo covered my mouth again.

Enzo's father looked at me before continuing.

"I just wanted to check-in and see how you were doing with the business-

"Yeah, a business that you would have sold for crack if you got the chan-

"Bonnie, stop!" Enzo yelled at me.

I folded my arms and mumbled a "okay" as I sat on a chair beside Enzo.

"Father, you didn't come here for that, so what do you want? That's my last time ask-

"I want to come back! I need someplace to be and Ray's job is not-

"Hell, no! Look here you water snake-headed, two-faced bitch! You are not coming back, you left your family, got your wife killed, and you left your son to fight for himself. Oh, and let's not forget how you beat him! Your time on earth is non-existent! You are old and you're about to be worm food, go sit your ass in a rocking chair, and rock your nappy-headed ass to sleep! Forever!" I yelled. Enzo didn't stop me this time. He stood up and sat back down while laughing and holding his mouth.

"I most certainly did not! I said I was sorry!" he yelled back.

"You beat and betrayed the man that I love! You don't have a place here or anywhere for that matter! You worked with an enemy of ours and now... you're going to fucking pay!" I yelled then snuck around the desk and kicked him in his balls. I jumped on his back and held on as Antonio and Tony tried to take me off.

We screamed and argued and Enzo hurried over.

"Stop! Let me put this old bitch out of his Misery! His soul will finally be able to fucking breath under this hot ass suit! Potbelly looking ass, bitch!" I yelled at them, but they kept trying to pull me off.

"Toglimi di dosso questa puttana!" Enzo's father yelled as he kept swinging me.

(Translation: Get this bitch off of me!)

"Bonnie, get off!" Enzo said in a low as threatening voice. Everybody backed away and I finally let go of his father, but before I could walk away his father grabbed my hair and I had to kangaroo kick his ass.

"Oops, reflex, that's completely on me!" I said as his father was unconscious on the floor. Antonio had his hand over his mouth and so did everyone else.

"Lock him up!" Enzo ordered them then grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hallway. We walked in silence as we made it to his room and he shut the door.

I know he's probably upset, but no one has ever protected him against his father before. He needed that rather he believes it or not.

"Enzo, I-

He crashed his lips into mines as he pulled me into him.

"I love your crazy ass so fucking much!" He said then kissed me again. I laughed against him and moaned in his mouth.

I was a little shocked because I did just knock his father unconscious, but hey maybe he's into that.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A lot was happening in this chapter, so I hope you took it all in. Lol!

Not Bonnie beating up the elderly! Omg!
😭😭😭

Vote
Follow
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.4K 22
"Vicious." I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , "Hello princess, long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards me. ...
110K 2.8K 28
"Please don't do this!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. That only made me receive a slap to my face. He hit me hard and I could taste the blood in...
110K 3.7K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
329K 6.3K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...