💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥

3.8K 264 106
By missshruti13

The Kauravas and Pandavas got ready to leave their Padasala. Duryodhan looked each of his brothers carefully to check everything is alright with them. When everyone got ready, Yudhister said,"We're going through forests. Are you people going to join us!?"

Duryodhan thought for a moment before saying,"Me and Ashwa are going through towns. Take care of my brothers!" His brothers though looked disappointed didn't protest. They bid their goodbye and followed the pandavas who except Yudhister and Shahadev looked disgruntled.

Ashwattama looked at the horses and Kauravas fading away but asked,"What happened, Mitr? Why are we going through towns??"

Duryodhan petting his horse said,"Have you heard of Champa and Magatha annexation?? Last week, I sneaked away from Padasala and heard one single boy annexed whole Champa and Magatha. Like seriously? How is it possible? Irony, people of those kingdoms are celebrating him! I was okay with all that but I heard recently that he annexed Anga too. Anga is part of our kingdom. And we should know who he is. Many people from nearby kingdoms have even shifted to his Kingdoms. If it goes like this, then it will be too bad for us Kurus. So we have to find who he is!"

Ashwattama climbed his horse saying,"I understand, Mitr but we have competition in Rangbhoomi tomorrow. We should reach on time correctly". Duryodhan mounted on his horse smiling. Ashwattama rose his eyebrows to which Duryodhan said,"Let's hear about that guy and proceed our journey. If it's possible, we can even make friendship alliance before any damage done!" Ashwattama nodded and both the young warriors travelled towards the nearby towns.

After few hours of travel, they entered one town. They tied their horses nearby and reached one shop that provides food, since no one knows them, Duryodhan boldly asked one oldman,"So, can you say about King of Champa and Magatha??"

As if he had been waiting, the oldman started. He exclaimed,"Oh he's still not coronated. He is currently staying in Anga as a commoner looking after people. You know, his face was glowing bright as sun. Never seen such a divine beauty. I thought he'll be arrogant but he's so nice. He even prepared toy for my grandson, see! You guys should learn from him. He's a great warrior! He...." Duryodhan stopped the oldman saying,"Thank you for informing us about him. We will be on our way!"

Both of them mounted their horses and this time, Duryodhan moved towards the forests. Ashwattama asked,"What happened now, you brat?" Duryodhan shrugged saying,"The description reminded me of Karn!" Ashwattama exclaimed, "Our Vasusen! Damn it, then come on, we can go through his kingdom and check whether it is him or not!"

Duryodhan raised his eyebrows asking,"Our Vasusen! You don't even know him, Ashwa!" Ashwattama dramatically said,"That wounded my poor heart, Mitr. Duryodhan! That wounded me. Now say, are we going to go..."

Duryodhan shook his head softly saying,"No, I do not want to disappoint myself. If it is my friend, then I'll meet him soon! Come now, we'll race to the kingdom!"

Ashwattama shook his head. Maybe it's not Karn afterall. Ofcourse, he had never seen the boy, but he himself will be disappointed if it's not Vasusen, then he could not imagine the plight of Duryodhan. That boy would practically drown in tears... both the young warriors move their way to Hastinapur to reach Rangbhoomi. Duryodhan's heart skipped the beat at the thought of seeing His father, Mother, little sister, Radhama, Adhirath Pitashree, Maid Veena and everyone. But how much he tried to console himself, Karn's baby face and bright smile tortured him. He just prayed to God that his friend must be safe even if he cannot see him again.

In Hastinapur, two beautiful girls were running around the Palace in the opposite directions. With one being completely mischievous and other being completely tense. They both clashed each other and fell down. The mischievous girl is Subhadra, Dwaraka Princess while the tense one is Dushala, Hastinapur Princess.

Subhadra chuckled helping Dushala to stand up saying,"Whoah, you become grandmother??" Dushala slapped her friend's arm saying, "Oh can you shut up, Subha? Oh God, my brothers and Pandavas are coming. Don't you dare to disturb me, okay?? If you wish to help me, just shut up and sit in the corner like good little girl! Don't you dare to mess anything up!"

Subhadra rolled her eyes saying,"Dusha, don't be fool. There are maids to do the work. I...." Her words stopped when she heard,"I hope you understand they are my brothers. I don't want them to feel disappointed or seeing decorations. My goodness, you wasted my precious time girl. Bye... if you're truly my friend can you check the flowers at the arena?? Thank you in advance!"

Subhadra shook her head in amusement seeing the running girl. Though she is too lazy to do work, Dushala used friend card here, so she has to do it!! God, for the sake of friendship...

The morning sun shone brightly over Hastinapur. Rangbhoomi was filled with people of curious faces and eager eyes to see their beloved princes. The first one to enter the arena is Yudhister. The crowd cheered when Guru Dronacharya announced him as Panduputra Yudhister. Kunti's eyes teared on seeing her first born. She smiled at him when he bowed at her.

But the cheer was nothing compared to which the next one got. When Guru Dronacharya announced the first Kaurav Duryodhan, the maids, Karn's friends, All the worker class family cheered. Subhadra held Dushala so that she'll not jump and go to her brother. Gandhari though cannot see extended her hand in anticipation. Dushala held her mother's hand saying,"Bhrata will come Mata! He's now showing his skills. Ohh! He is going to break the arena!" Dushala giggled excitedly clapping her hands.

Shakuni smirked on seeing the support his nephew got. He patted his chin softly and his brain almost already began to think all sort of cruel thoughts that he can do to Pandavas! Oh he's going to poison his nephew. Alas he never knew, his nephew was already under the influence of Hastinapur's brat!!

The same thing goes for other princes and atlast Arjun entered after Ashwattama. Guru Dronacharya already said that he's going to save his best pupil for the last. And the crowd again cheered a lot when Guru Dronacharya announced,

"LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, MY BEST PUPIL ARJUN, THE WORLD'S ONLY BEST ARCHER!"

Though Duryodhan felt anger bubbling inside on seeing the partiality and Ashwattama's crestfallen face, he controlled himself from saying something. But the whole Rangbhoomi shook when an arrow pierced on the floor before Guru Dronacharya. Everyone's head snapped when a handsome young man jumped in the middle of Rangbhoomi from the top tower casually.

He tilted his head smiling almost angellically resulting every woman to look at him in awe.

That's the divine smile.

He bowed before Guru Dronacharya politely saying,"I'll prefer you to not use the word 'only' here, Guru Dronacharya because it's not true. I've seen your son Ashwattama exhibiting his capabilities and you've never seen mine. I'm not going to degrade Panduputr Arjun here, but he will not be the ONLY best Archer in this world!"

Duryodhan smirked, something in this boy already made Hastinapur Prince to like him. Here when everyone was being coward, the boy has the nerve to speak like that. Great, He respect him!

The girls were swooning over the boy. Bheem, the 2nd Pandu Prince shouted, "Who are you??" The boy gave the same serene smile saying,"I'll prefer you to not raise your voice over me because I'm older than you!" Bheeshma who was sitting there stood up asking,"Boy, whoever you're, what's your problem??"

The boy said,"I don't have any problem, I just want Guru Drona to announce that Arjun is one of the best Archers, not as only best Archer! Because I'm not in the mood to duel him. But if he's not doing it, then it is necessary for Arjun to fight me for the ONLY BEST ARCHER TITLE!"

The boy's bright brown eyes pierced Arjun's soul. That piercing eyes reminded him his mother. He shook his head..what a stupid thought?? Arjun, on seeing the glow of the boy, asked, "Are you a prince??" The boy shook his head saying,"No I'm not! I'm a sut. But..."

He didn't finish the sentence but Nakul bursted into laughter saying,"Sutputr? God, you've some nerve to stand before us like that! My Bhrata will not fight you!" Duryodhan fisted his palm and was about to shout at Nakul for his words but the boy already beat him to it!

The boy clearly gave one mocking look towards Arjun saying,"Why?? Is little Arjun afraid to lose to Sutputr, that you're trying to protect your elder brother. Oww, how touching! My eyes are producing tears of emotion! How cute!!"

Though Hastinapur people felt bad for Pandu Prince Nakul, they couldn't help but laugh at the way the handsome boy gave fitting reply to him.

The sarcasm made Duryodhan to look at the boy closely. Somewhat he resemble someone but no, he's not going to get his hopes up! He gave a little snort on seeing Nakul's red face of embarrassment! Dushasan closed his face not to make him obvious that particular insult towards Nakul made him happy. Damn it, he's going to train under this boy on how to handle arrogant Prince!

Nakul took his sword but Shahadev stopped him. Though his brother did a bad thing, he's not going to let him face alone. Before he could say something, Guru Dronacharya exclaimed, "A sutputr can't compete with Prince. You..." Karn gave one snort saying, "Admit that you are not confident over your Shishya, Guru Drona! I'll let you flash white flag for peace!"

Arjun couldn't take it anymore. He shouted,"Fine Sutputr! Let us fight each other! I'll show you how much you can defend me!" The boy looked at Arjun for his minute but shrugged his shoulders saying,"Fine, let's have it in your way! All the best!"

And the next minute everyone bursted into murmurs when they saw the boy closing his eyes with the red cloth. What is he doing? He may get hurt! Women and girls were looking at the handsome boy in worry. Oh God must save him.

The men and children of Hastinapur and the Princes looked at the mysterious boy with interest. Though his eyes were hided by a red cloth, the boy still had divine aura around him. It involuntarily made them cheer for him forgetting about their Pandu prince.

The boy asked, "Can I have this cloth around my eyes or should I remove it??" Guru Dronacharya said,"Ofcourse, young boy!! But are you sure?? You know the opponent is quite aggressive...." Karn poked his tongue in his inner cheek saying,"I appreciate your concern, Guru Dronacharya. But I have enough confidence in my own skills! Thank you. Shall I start??"

Arjun looked at everything in bewilderment. First of all, he didn't like the way, Sutputr ordered him a duel and secondly he doesn't like his confidence and thirdly, he couldn't believe that people cheered that Mysterious boy not him, Panduputr Arjun!

Arjun took a deep breath and prayed for his confidence...ofcourse he know he's the best Archer but..when that boy confidently walked towards middle, he was little bit scared...What if he lose?? How??? But his brothers patted him encouragingly resulted him to move in the middle with head held high. Hmm..Afterall he's a Prince while the other is Sut!

The boy sent an Astra above which almost everyone understood that he was paying respect to his Guru. And that's when Bheeshma and Dronacharya saw the symbol. Though they never use that now, they've used it before, It's the respect they gave for their Gurudev Lord Parashuram!!

Before they both could react, the announcement was made and Arjun started the attack. Karna just blocked every attack clearly. Everyone thought that Arjun was more powerful that the mysterious boy couldn't match him. They really felt sad but what they didn't know is the boy was trying to find his strength and weakness in Arjun.

And Arjun became overconfident. Huh? This guy only knows how to defend...And poor boy is going to face defeat.

And Arjun's strong attack began to weaken when Karna began to attack. That too, When karna invoked Agniastra, Arjun's hand burned and he left his bow at the sudden attack. On hearing the bow falling sound, Karn stopped the attack...the whole Rangbhoomi went silent. Ofcourse, Karn needn't to be declared as winner, he is a Winner already!

Arjun's insides clutched in humiliation. He was defeated not because he was not capable but because he was careless. He stood up ashamed completely. The cheers for the mystery boy got echoed in his ear and he held his bow tightly.

The boy removed the cloth and stopped the cheers but announced,"Arjun is the best Archer, I've ever fought with. I'll not be eager to face him again. And there's a possibility that he'll defeat me too. Listen to me, I, Lord Parashuram's Shishya wholeheartedly announce that he's really one of the best Archers in this world. I hope you'll not keep this as a grudge and degrade yourself. I...."

Arjun shouted,"Shut up! SHUT UP! YOU'RE STILL A SUTPUTR! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE SHISHYA OF PARASHURAM DOESNT MEAN THAT..."

Yudhister who came out of the trance that his brother was speaking nonsense  shouted, "ARJUN, MIND YOUR WORDS!YOU SHOULD NOT DISRESPECT A WARRIOR!"

The boy shook his head in amusement but didn't say anything. He just said,"If you learn from this failure, you'll achieve even the biggest victory! I already said, don't take this as..."

And Bheem took his Gadh resulting Duryodhan to step before the mysterious boy. He glared at Bheem saying,"Bheem, use your brain. This boy here didn't humiliate Arjun instead he praised Arjun as very good warrior. You're making everything bad. Just let this matter aside!" Bheem glared at the boy venomously.

The boy rubbed his forehead in frustration. He said,"See, You should not glare at me like that! I already said I'll face your brother if your Gurudev didn't announce him as one of the good archers? I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just asked Justice on behalf of Archers like me and Ashwattama!"

Everyone looked at him in shock. The boy gave small smile to Ashwattama saying,"You're a wonderful Archer too. I think your Gurudev forget to praise you!" Ashwattama smiled back warmly. Atlast, somebody praises his skills too!

King Dhritarashtra asked,"Now that you did everything, do you want to get anything??" The boy chuckled saying,"No no king! From my childhood, I don't like getting anything but I have the only habit of giving away. So I came here to give away the place I captured from you. I came to give Anga to you!"

The silent was so thick that everyone looked at the boy who was smiling at the aged king softly. Duryodhan looked at the mysterious boy with calculating eyes and asked,"Who are you? Say that clearly!"

And finally the boy announced,"I'm soon to be King of Champa and Magatha. Here I came to return the Anga back to Kurus, Mitr Suyo! Damn it you muscle pig, I never thought you'll forgot me!"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! How r you all? Hope you enjoyed it!

Arjun and Karn are unique in their own way. Here also, Arjun lost to Karn because of his overconfidence and carelessness. Though I'm not big fan of Arjun, I'll never degrade him in any way! 😊😊

The characters will be given justice. If you had thought Arjun,Nakul, Bheem have reacted in overly way, then yeah  yes! They did react in the worst way, but I'll give justice to their characters soon. 💜

😝Don't forget Lord Shanidev is watching them.. they will suffer for what they did to his little brother.😝

Atlast, Karn is sarcastic guy. This is just a start! Omo, wait! What do you think if he meets Shakuni!!

😈MANIPULATOR MEETS A MANIPULATOR! DAMN, ARE YOU ALL EAGER FOR THAT??😈

Duryodhan found his friend. Officially his reaction will be seen in next chapter only..oops, sorry! The chapter is already big!

Hope the chapter crosses 100 votes and lots of comments! I'll love it! See you soon.

With lots of love, care and affection,
Yours,
Shruti💜😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 17.5K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
49K 2.1K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
18.3K 841 27
mending bonds, the changed epic , book 1. mahabharata, the gratest spiritual epic of all time. so many things happend in the said epic . many of us...
6.1K 425 13
This is the continuation of the very wonderfully written story 'Elements of Fire' by the one and only 'Nimarna'. Read on, to find out the aftermath...