๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐š๐š’๐š›๐š’ | แด›แดแด‹สแด ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษข...

By pumpkimpz

๐“๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก Inumaki Toga wanders around Tokyo, finds herself affiliated with a bunch of deliquents, and g... More

๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
1|แดษดษชษขษชส€ษช
2|sแด€สŸแดแดษด
sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ | แดŠแดœแดŠแดœแด›sแดœ sแด›ส€แดสŸสŸ #๐Ÿท
3|แด‹แดษดส™แดœ
4|sแด‡แดŠษชแด‹แด
5 | sแด‹แด‡แด›แด„สœแด‡s & sแดกแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€s
6 |สœแดสŸแด… แดส สœแด€ษดแด…
7 | แด›แดษขแด€ แดœษดsแดœแด˜แด‡ส€แด ษชsแด‡แด…
๐Ÿฟ | สŸแดษดษข แด›ษชแดแด‡ ษดแด sแด‡แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ | ษช ส™แด‡แด› สแดแดœ แด›สœษชษดแด‹ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดแด‡
note (please read)

๐Ÿพ | สŸแด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด› แด ษชsษชแด›

8.5K 498 170
By pumpkimpz

[A/N: This is just some kind of a filler/fluff chapter but ....it was worth writing so here u go :) Enjoy.]

• • •

Toga woke up in the middle of the night because someone was banging at her door. Groaning as she wraps herself with the thick blanket and forcefully dragged her body towards the entrance just to find out who interrupted her sleep. Her eyes widens a bit upon seeing Chifuyu's dishevelled state, panting heavily. 

She was utterly confused why everytime she sees him, he's always out of breath.

"Takana?" She asks, concerned. Sure she was indeed annoyed with someone waking her up at midnight but it all disappeared after knowing it was just him.

"I...I heard about what happened, are you okay? Who would want to take you? Are you hurt?" He interrogated throughly, not noticing that she just literally woke up, wearing an oversized sweated and pj's with a thick blanket wrapped around her figure. 

"S-sorry, I didn't realize you were already asleep." Chifuyu immediately apologized.

"Tuna mayo?"

"Yeah I know it's already twelve A.M. but I had to go straight to here from work." The blonde sighed as he wipes the sweat off his forehead even if it was a damn cold night, that what you get for running at full speed from the pet store to her apartment.

Toga gazed at him with guilt lingering in her chest, he was too worried about her that he had to go here instead of resting.

She opened the door widely and gestured him to get inside. His gaze widens a bit, was it really okay to be in here at this hour?

Chifuyu sighed. What was I thinking, this is Inumaki-senpai, her judgement is always right. If she wants me here, then I should be here, If she wants me to jump off a cliff, I'd gladly do so. Why would I dare go against her will. Chifuyu, You dumbass.

Toga invites him in and placed a pack of onigiri, a cup of ramen, and a bottle of water on the coffee table and flopped herself on the couch.

Chifuyu blinked. How did she managed to prepare a whole meal while I was busy mentally scolding myself?

"Thank you, Inumaki-senpai. But you didn't have to." Chifuyu says as he sat beside her. Toga only reached for the onigiri, threw away the plastic wrapper and shoved the rice ball on his mouth. She heard him mutter a thanks.

Toga only smiled as she tugs the blanket to warm her body, it trully was the coldest night of the year, she couldn't imagine how Chifuyu survived with only one jacket and a scarf.

Not that long, Toga was surprised to see Chifuyu had already finished his meal. She let out a soft smile, he must really really drained after his shift.

"Thank you for the food." The blonde clasped his hands together before he felt  something drape over his shoulders. He blinked twice, not really believing that his senpai just shared a thick blanket with him while she let her head rest on his shoulder.

Chifuyu's whole face slowly turns red as his heart quicken its pace. He didn't know what he did in his past life to deserve this, but nonetheless, he was thankful that Toga trusts him this much to take care of him like this. He'd do anything just so he'll never have to be  far from her.

His senpai's presence, is the only thing he needed to keep going on with his life.

A warm smile tugs against his lips while he looks to see a sleeping figure leaning against him. Chifuyu carefully removes the blanket from his shoulders and covered her with it.  She needs this, since she gets cold a lot than me...

His hands softly brushed her smooth white hair, petting her as she slept peacefully.

• • •

Musashi shrine, present time.

"You're saying some gangs may be after To-chin, because of us?" Mikey asked in a serious tone after Draken made his report about what he saw earlier.

Mikey and Toman's executives obviously cannot let this slide. No one messes with their onigiri loving princess, no one. And hearing this attempted kidnapping reaply made their blood boil.

"We should beat them to a pulp that they won't be able to stand for another day!" Baji presented his plan without a doubt. Meanwhile, his second vice captain Takemichi was trying to calm him down.

"Let's not be too hasty, Baji-san."

"I agree with Baji, if Draken wasn't there who knew what could've happened?" Nahoya chimed in, pumping his fists against his palms. He was indeed smiling, but you can clearly see the irk marks on his forehead indicating that he's pissed.

"We don't even know what gang's trying to get to her." Mitsuya stepped in with calmness in his tone. The remaining others turned to Toman's president, Sano Manjiro.

"What's your call, Mikey?" Draken asked who stood infront of him. His dull eyes currently picturing his favorite white haired girl who wore high collar clothes. He obviously didn't want to see her get hurt, or even give anyone a chance to have her.

But who will he fight, if no one knew who's after Toga?

"I'll set a 24 surveillance for Inumaki Toga. All of you will be with her every minute of everyday and find out what gang attempted to kidnap her. That's it, dismissed." He told the gang while everyone stood up to prepare to go home.

It will surely be a long busy week, but it's totally worth it.

"Hold on, where the hell is Chifuyu?"

• • •

The next day came by, Chifuyu went home after preparing breakfast for Toga which consists of bread, bacon, eggs, and ofcourse, onigiri on the side. He knew no matter what food she eats, something she can't live without is onigiri. 

Toga woke up wrapped in a thick blanket, she stretches her arms after rubbing her eyes while trying to look for a certain blonde haired guy only to find a sticky note on her forehead.

"Breakfast is on the table. Thank you for the food last night! I'll see you later, Inumaki-senpai.

-Chifuyu."

Toga smiles as she took her cream colored scarf that she always keeps close to her and wraps it around her neck as she went to the table to eat. She needed all the food she can get, since she has business to take care of today.

• • •

A sigh escapes Takemitchy's lips as he recalled last night's meeting. Mikey-kun really seem to care about Inumaki-senpai.   

He shoved his hands against his pockets as he walked around the mall, not expecting to see the second division captain and vice-captain in the nearby fountain. What are they doing?

"Mitsuya-ku--"

"Takemitchy get down!" Hakkai whisper yelled as he pulled the blonde to hide. Takemitchy was indeed confused, until he realized that the second division was assigned to look after Inumaki-senpai today.

"We need to be discreet if we want to find the gang who wants to take Toga-san." Mitsuya informed as he looks to the direction where Toga was sitting alone at the table.

"That seems smart." Takemitchy mentioned as Hakkai continued to brief him about theur surveillance.

"She's been sitting in that same spot for about 30 minutes, looks like she's waiting for someone."

Takemitchy turned to both of them with his brows furrowed. "Is it Chifuyu? You know they're always together right?"

Mitsuya frowned at his statement trying not to get jealousy into him. "No. I asked Chifuyu he said he's gonna meet with her later at 3 PM, which means it's not him."

"Are you guys really gonna spy on her for a whole day?"

"You bet your ass we are, Watson."

"Hina?!"

"Hello." Naoto appeared behind her and waved. Just how many people are involved in this?

"Wait hold-on! What are you doing here?" He asked confused while his girlfriend is solely focused on their supposed target.

"I asked if I could borrow her binoculars." Mitsuya says while looking through the said binoculars from Hina.

"She has a whole spy kit." Hakkai was in awe as he looks down on the box. He couldn't believe that Hina has all kinds of military grade binoculars, microphone and even night vision goggles.

"My sister has been watching a lot detective shows lately." Naoto says while scratching his nape as Hina whipped out a smoking pipe.

"Where did you get tha--"

"Observe closely, Watson."

"My name's Takemichi--"

"Wait! Someone's coming!" Hakkai alerts that made them come back to their senses and hid closely to the fountain.

Their eyes widens as Toga stood up, all of them noticed how her eyes sparkled as she walked towards the white haired male and engulfed him with a hug.

The white haired man hugs her back before planting a soft kiss on top of her head. The whole second division was left speechless.

Toga-chan....was on a date with a guy.

[A/N: I hope u all enjoyed this chapter. Anyways the following will contain 234 spoilers.

⚠️I fucking need to vent!!

BITCH I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR TAKEMITCHY LYKKKKK HE THE ONE WHO SAW ALL OF THEIR DEATHS AND IS THE ONE WHO FUCKING WANTS TO SAVE THEM AND HE'S BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AND NOW HE'S ALONE AND HE BLAMING HIMSELF NOW I WANNA FUCKING DIEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 587 20
โž  ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š - ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ใ€ฝ๏ธ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ โžŸ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐™ฉ๐™, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
84.8K 4.4K 44
๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝ / ใใฎๆ—ฅใ‚’ใคใ‹ใ‚€/ ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๏ฟฝ...
10.5K 758 10
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
38.3K 993 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...