Promises

By open_trash

When Seokjin was left waiting at the marriage registrar by his fiance, his life changed that day. He didn't k... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus 1
Bonus 2

39

4K 218 45
By open_trash

The people sat in Namjoon's office waiting for Seokjin to come there. Minyoung looked at her watch, "Why is he coming here though?"

Namjoon sighed, "He said he has a way to solve this."

Yoongi was about to comment when the door opened showing Seokjin and a team behind him. Seokjin was wearing a black t-shirt and black pants and had a cap on. Behind him was Hoseok wearing a t-shirt paired with a leather jacket. Seokjin walked in and stood in front of the group. Namjoon got up to greet him and immediately hugged him. Seokjin chuckled and returned the hug patting his back to calm some nerves. Namjoon looked at the group, "You know Lee Hyun-nim, right?" Seokjin nodded. Namjoon pointed at Minyoung, "She is Park Minyoung. CEO for Bighit and a marketing mastermind."

Seokjin bowed to her, "Nice to meet you."

Namjoon pointed at a man sitting beside her, "He is Moon Taeil. Our PR head also does some unconventional work for us." Seokjin greeted him as well. Namjoon turned to Seokjin, "And he is Kim Seokjin, a former model. My husband."

Minyoung gasped, "You really hit a jackpot, Namjoon-ah!"

Seokjin chuckled, "I am the lucky one in this marriage."

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Namjoon said you will be helping us... How?"

Seokjin smirked and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok nodded. They made Namjoon shift the meeting to an official meeting room. Though none of them understood what was happening, they followed the request. When they were in the meeting room, Seokjin finally said, "I will return as a model under the Bighit label."

There were gasps in the room. Namjoon looked at Seokjin, "Are you really sure? You said you didn't want to return."

Seokjin smiled, "I know. But if this helps you, then why not? It is really a leap of faith though. You can market me as the coupon to lure investors in."

Minyoung nodded, "That's actually smart. He already has a fan base that wants him to return and this will take the burden off of the boys' shoulder."

Yoongi hummed, "But what are the chances of this being a successful leap?"

"You clearly haven't seen him work." The man beside Seokjin spoke with an uninterested gaze.

Seokjin looked at the man and smiled, "Sungjae-ah, calm down." Seokjin realised he hadn't introduced his team yet. He pointed at the man that had just spoken, "He is Yook Sungjae, my manager. The lady beside him is Kwon Nara, assistant manager." Seokjin pointed at the man standing behind him, "He is Lee Hoseok, my bodyguard. But we call him Wonho to avoid confusion."

Minyoung smiled, "I am glad you have your team ready."

Seokjin nodded, "You will have to find a makeup artist though. And for my designer, Hoseok will be designing my clothes for a while."

"How will we rope in companies to make you their model?" Namjoon asked, looking at Seokjin.

"Leave that to us." Nara said, smiling professionally, "We have contacts. We will get the ads to you."

Yoongi hummed, "And what about the investors?"

"Leave them to me." Minyoung smiled.

"And leave the publicity to me." Taeil said smirking, "I will make sure there will be the proper reach of the ads."

"Great!" Lee Hyun clapped, "So I will make a contract and send it to you. You can get it reviewed by your lawyer."

Seokjin shook his head, "I trust you, Lee Hyun-nim. I will sign it as soon as you send it."

As soon as the details were finalised, Namjoon took Seokjin to his office. He shut the door, locking it in the process. "Hyung, this is a huge step."

Seokjin smiled, "I know. But I am very confident about this. So don't worry."

Namjoon tsked, "But you are stepping out of your comfort zone."

Seokjin went near him and circled his hands around Namjoon's neck, "Joon-ah, I love you. And for you, I can do anything. And I am a part of this whole situation too. So let me help you."

Namjoon pulled him closer by his waist, "You won't be able to escape this time."

Seokjin smiled brightly, "I know. But this time it would be different. This time you are with me." He leaned towards Namjoon, linking their lips in a soft kiss.

Namjoon broke the kiss and smiled at Seokjin lovingly, "I am really glad you are mine."

Seokjin giggled, "Me too." He broke the hug and stepped away, "I should get going. You have work to do. A contract to make to welcome your newest member to the company."

Namjoon laughed and shook his head, "So dramatic!" He sighed, "I may be late today. I am seeing the psychologist today."

Seokjin nodded and raised a fist to his chest, "Hwaiting!"

Namjoon smiled and kissed his forehead, "Hwaiting."

As soon as Seokjin sat in the car, his face turned stoic. Wonho was driving the car while Jaeyook sat in the passenger seat. Seokjin looked at Sungjae, "Did you send the photos to the fansites?"

Sungjae nodded, "Nara is on it."

Seokjin hummed, "Keep a check on Kang Jiwon. Yerin will try to use him against me."

Wonho nodded, "I have sent some men after him. He got the bail from the case for a month. As of now, we are monitoring him."

Sungjae looked back at Seokjin, "I'm glad you're back, hyung!"

Wonho nodded "I'm also glad you left that Jiwon's crusty ass."

Seokjin narrowed his eyebrows, "Was I the only one who didn't see through his acts?"

Sungjae looked ahead, "Oh, you were pretty much blind!"

"Yah!" Seokjin rolled his eyes, "I get it. You don't have to be so harsh on me." He pouted, "Where is Hoseok?"

Sungjae turned around and looked at the road, "He said he will go home by himself."

Seokjin chuckled, "He isn't going home tonight." He mumbled and looked out of the window.

I hope this works out well.

~

*
For people who don't know Seokjin's team

Yook Sungjae

Kwan Nara

Lee Hoseok (Wonho)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 682 31
Jiyeon went home to take a short nap after class, only to wake up and find that ten years have passed.
52.8K 1.9K 58
Who would have known these seven famous married couples lives would have turn out like this after two years. "Shit I think my water just broke" "Some...
1.1M 48.1K 62
Jeon Jungkook is stucked with no option but to marry Kim Seokjin, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom's out, Jeon Jung...
176K 8.1K 38
Hoseok and Yoongi never really 'got along' so to say. But when they meet again, everything is different. "You changed." {{EDITED}} #3 - vminkook Janu...