You Drive Me Insane

By treble_maker1212

Lonny is an aspiring musician who has just moved to LA from Canada, but quickly realizes he needs a roommate... More

City of Angels
I Hate this Fucking Town
A Great Dane With Noodle Legs and Other Plotpoints
Ok, Not a Bad Day, Just a Dick.
Girlfriend?
Unless You Want To Take Your Own Advice
Sanitize EVERYTHING
Don't Curse in Front of Lennon
Fucking Cyclists
Aliens or Possession is The Only Explanation
What's in The Box?
A Nice Family Dinner
To Amazon prime and British Bastards in Cowboy Hats
Pirate Andy Was a Lewk
Where's The Dark Chocolate?
I Did it My Way...or Whatever Frankie Said
Liv is Tired of Their Bullshit tbh
Mike is a bitch🙄
Lovelines and Other Hippy Dippy Shit
Lomy and Andy fight therapy
God, the Guitarist 😫🙌
That's All, Folks!

Who Said I Cared if We Woke Him Up?

141 7 41
By treble_maker1212

This is what Olivia is wearing for the premiere

Beaux sat in his car in horrible traffic with Lonny sitting in the passenger seat, happily humming along to some 90's pop song that the drummer didn't recognize without a care in the world as they drove to CC's house to hang out.

They hadn't gone to Lonny's in a bit since Andy moved in, if Beaux were to be honest, he didn't think he'd be able to stay in the same room with that guy without wanting to punch him after everything Mike told him.

From what Lonny had told him, things weren't too bad other than some petty, childish behavior on both sides, which was better than nothing.

"Doon't goooo chaaassiinn' waterfalls!" Lonny sang along, making Beaux snort as the cars finally started moving and he was able to get onto the exit that lead to the older man's building.

They pulled into the parking lot outside of CC's apartment and walked up a flight of stairs since their friend only lived on the first floor.

Lonny knocked on the door and a loud, deep bark came from the other side. Lonny and Beaux both looked at each other before the door opened to reveal CC and a massive dog standing behind him.

"Pasta?" Lonny asked with a snort.

CC nodded with a smile and stepped aside to let them in, the great dane immediately walked over and shoved her giant head into Lonny's stomach, her tail wagging happily.

"She's cute!" Beaux said as he pat the dogs side, kissing the top of her head.

"Yeah, she had her spaghettios and people were adopting them but not pasta and she's such a sweet baby and I... I couldn't just leave her up there all by herself." CC said as he sat down on his couch, smiling when the oversized dog sat down on the floor next to him and flopped her head onto his lap.

Lonny smiled and shook his head as he sat down on the couch next to the older man, scratching the dog behind her ears as Beaux grabbed some beers and joined them in the living room.

"Well she seems more than happy to be here so I think you two will be good for each other." Beaux said as he handed both of them a drink.

"When are you leaving for tour again?" CC asked the other drummer as he sipped on his beverage.

"Next week, it's a shorter tour though, so I'll be home in a month and a half." Beaux said, he and his band were opening for Falling in Reverse and they were ecstatic.

"That should be fun, man." The older man said with a nod.

"You got any tours lined up yet?" Beaux asked the guitarist, twirling his beer bottle around in his hand.

"Not yet, I've been trying out for some artists, but none of them have gotten back to me. It's fine though, I've been doing a lot of studio work and since I've only had to pay half the rent, I haven't had to worry about money as much." Lonny said with a small smile and shrugged, he wasn't too worried about getting kicked out since he's gotten a roommate...even if it was Andy.

"Speaking of, how's things with him? He still driving you crazy?" CC inquired curiously.

"Well, last week I told him he couldn't smoke in the apartment and changed the TV to a different show while he was watching something." Beaux raised an eyebrow in surprise, the younger man never acted like this; he must really hate the other man, though he didn't blame him.

"And...?" CC pushed.

"He took the plate I was eating off of because it was his and stole the batteries from the remote." Lonny said blankly.

CC burst into a fit of laughter, startling Pasta while Beaux bit down hard on his lip to keep from cracking up.

"It's not funny." The guitarist said with an eyeroll even though he was having a hard time keeping a straight face. It may have been incredibly frustrating and infuriating, but even he could see the humor in it.

"That fucker is so petty!" The older man cackled, throwing his head.

CC kind of wanted to meet this guy or see him and Lonny together, the guitarist had been nothing but rainbows and butterflies ever since the day they met, so the thought of someone being able to get that reaction out of Lonny seemed hilarious.

"So no dinner at your place anytime soon?" Beaux asked jokingly as he took a swig of his beer. Not that he actually wanted to go over there while Andy was home.

"Yeah probably not." Lonny said with a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lonny walked through the front door of his apartment and nearly tripped over a garment bag sitting in the floor.

"What the hell?" He said in annoyance as he stepped around it and went into the kitchen just in time for Andy to enter the living room.

"So- watch your step." Andy said, starting to apologize for leaving the bag in the way but immediately cut it off, he wasn't about to be nice to this asshat.

"Why is that in the middle of the floor?" Lonny asked, his voice dripping with frustration, the model was so anal about keeping things in place, he couldn't help but be a bit curious at it.

He looked around and saw a few more bags sitting on the couch and some shoe boxes stacked precariously on the coffee table.

"I have to go to a premiere tonight." The model said, picking up the garment bag and took it into his room.

Andy hated stuff like this, give him runways or photoshoots- hell even galas- he knows how to handle that, but when it came to any sort of party, premiere or non fashion related event, Andy was out of his element and lost all confidence.

The premiere was for a movie Olivia was in so of course he would put his discomfort aside for one evening to support his girlfriend.

The shoot he had done with YSL had done really well, so well in fact that they sent a few suits for him to pick from to wear to the premiere.

Andy unzipped the bag to reveal an all black suit with rose details on the lapels and a beautiful embroidered design on the back of the jacket. It was going to compliment Olivia's dress beautifully.

"Wait, I thought famous people only went to premieres?" Lonny called from the kitchen as he heated up some dinner for himself (on his own plate) wanting to get under the other man's skin.

Andy's jaw clenched and he took a deep breath. "Yeah I guess we can't all be touring with Machine Gun Kelly... oh wait! You got kicked from that tour." The model shouted back, gasping dramatically as if he suddenly remembered mid sentence that the guitarist wasn't on the tour anymore.

'This bitch.' Lonny thought as he gaped at the open door that lead to Andy's room.

"Are you always this much of a dick or do I just bring out the best in you?" Andy asked in a sickly sweet tone as he poked his head around the door frame, a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"Oh its definitely you." Lonny sneared, he wasn't going to ask the same of Andy since he already knew the answer.

The model snorted and disappeared down the hall and into the bathroom. Lonny heard the shower turn on and sighed in annoyance as he walked into his room, dinner plate in hand.

He sat down on the bed and grabbed his acoustic guitar, checking to see if it was tuned before he started playing it softly, closing his eyes as he got into it.

Andy was washing his hair but paused when he heard a familiar melody, he was used to hearing Lonny playing something, but he knew this song from somewhere.

The model's breath caught in his throat as he recognized it, he hadn't listened it in so many years...it was too hard for him.

His mom loved that song.

He stood under the hot spray quietly as the soft plucking of guitar strings filled the apartment, he thought it would hurt more than it did to listen to it, but currently it just filled his mind with memories of his mother swaying around the kitchen as she hummed along to the music while she cooked, her short blonde hair bouncing as she twirled around, holding out the ladle in her hand to Andy as if it was a microphone for him to sing along.

Andy smiled softly, his chest clenching as he thought about it before he shook his head to filter out the memory to focus as he finished rinsing off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel off the towel rack to wrap it around his waist.

He exited the bathroom but hesitated outside Lonny's room, he wanted to hear more, he wanted to go in there and lay down on the bed as the other man continued to pluck at the strings, but his pride prevailed then he turned to walk down the hallway and through the living room to his own room, closing the door softly behind him.

Andy reached up and traced the the edge of his locket absentmindedly as he walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers from the top drawer. He let the towel fall to the floor and slid them on, if he strained his ears enough he could still here the music, now the guitarist was playing a different song that Andy didn't recognize.

It was a faster pace song with an upbeat sound, the model found himself humming along to the melody as he began to get dressed before he realized what he was doing and immediately wiped the smile off his face.

Living with a musician wasn't nearly as annoying as Andy thought it would be, he honestly liked listening to Lonny play it was relaxing...he just didn't like Lonny. At all.

The guitarist switched to here comes the sun for a while before he sighed contentedly and put the instrument back on its stand before he went back into the living room, his phone started ringing in his pocket and pulled it out, smiling when he saw it was his dad.

"Hey, dad!" Lonny greeted happily.

"Hey, buddy. How's LA?" Donny asked, smiling at the sound of his sons voice

"It's great, how's Canada?" The guitarist replied while he paced in the hallway as he spoke.

"Same old, same old." His father chuckled, he paused for a moment before he spoke again.

"So...meet any nice girls yet? Or guys?" He asked.

Lonny scoffed at the question and rolled his eyes as he turned around just in time to see Andy walk out of his room dressed in a perfectly tailored black suit and forgot how to speak.

"You still there, Lon?" His father questioned in concern when his son stayed silent for so long.

The guitarist snapped out of his stupor quickly and shook his head. "Yeah sorry. No, dad, I haven't met anyone yet. I've only lived here for two months." He said, noting the amused smiled on the model's face as he sat down to slide on a pair of expensive looking shoes, clearly having heard what Lonny had just said.

"I know, your mom and I just worry about you getting lonely while you're down there." Donny admitted, he wanted to make sure his son was happy.

"I know dad, if I get a girlfriend or a boyfriend, I'll let you know." The guitarist said with a chuckle.

Andy paused slightly at this.
'Bi, huh. Interesting.' He thought.

The model stared at Lonny in amusement, his brow arched perfectly as a smirk spread across his face when the guitarist flushed in embarrassment before he flipped Andy off.

The older man returned the gesture before he turned and walked out the front door and into the hall.

Lonny tried not to groan audibly so his father wouldn't hear his frustration.

"Ok I'll let you go, son. I'll talk to you soon, I love you." Donny said.

"Ok I love you too." The musician replied before he hung up with a sigh.

He hated that this was how he had to come out to his roommate, it wasn't that he thought it would be an issue seeing as Andy isn't straight either, he just didn't see the point in sharing that with someone he didn't even like or trust.

'What if he tries to use this to his advantage?' A voice inside his head whispered.

How exactly would he do that?

'He'll try to seduce you, do the same thing he did to Mike.'

That wouldn't work out seeing as Lonny wasn't even attracted to him, sure he was probably one of the most handsome men he's ever seen, but that doesn't make up for his personality in any way, shape or form.

Lonny rolled his eyes at his ridiculous intrusive thoughts and looked at his phone, cursing when he saw the time.

"Shit, I'm late for the studio!" He hissed, quickly running into his room to grab his guitar and throw it into a case before he ran back through the living room, snatching the keys off the coffee table and bolted out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OLIVIA! OLIVIA OVER HERE!" Paparazzi shouted as Andy and Olivia made their way down the carpet.

"GOT YOURSELF A YSL MODEL AS A DATE?" Someone yelled, making Andy chuckle

A YSL model, he couldn't believe that was something he was known for now.

"ANDY LOOK OVER HERE, GORGEOUS!" Andy turned in the general direction of the voice and posed, wrapping an arm around Liv's waist as she leaned into him.

"YOU TWO ARE GORGEOUS TOGETHER!" One of the photographer's shouted.

"Thank you!" Olivia said back with a grin, making Andy shake his head with a loving smile and lean in to kiss the side of her head.

He could here the sudden flurry of camera shudders and lights flashing dramatically at the action. 'This one's gonna be all over twitter.' He thought in amusement as he pulled away.

Finally after what felt like a lifetime, they left the carpet, pausing to allow Olivia to do a few interviews before they went into the theater to watch the movie.

Andy squeezed his girlfriend's hand as they sat down and lifted it to kiss her knuckles. "I'm so proud of you." He whispered into her skin, lifting his gaze to smile warmly at her.

Olivia grinned and leaned in to kiss him softly on the lips. "Thank you, baby." She whispered back, bumping their noses together playfully before she turned back towards the giant screen.

The actress smiled in content as her lover gently stroked the top of her hand as the movie started, she was so grateful to have Andy in her life, he was funny, Intelligent, kind, compassionate and understanding, he was so easy to talk to and she never feared having to have the hard conversations with him; not to mention he was hot as hell.

She snuck a glance at her boyfriend and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek softly, butterflies filling her stomach as a smile lit up his face and he turned to kiss the tip of her nose, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they settled in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy and Olivia stumbled into his apartment- both having a bit too much to drink at the after party- the actress giggling as she tried and failed to get her shoes off without falling over and Andy shushing her, though he was having a hard time staying quiet as well.

"My roommate's asleep." He whispered, though he didn't actually care in that moment

"Sorry." Olivia giggled, holding Andy's shoulders for stability as she kicked off her heels, gasping when he lifted her off the ground and carried into his room, kicking the door closed behind him as he dropped her onto the bed.

He shrugged off his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt, eyeing her with an almost predatory gaze.

"I thought you said we needed to be quiet?" Olivia asked teasingly as she sat up to unzip her dress, wiggling out of it to reveal a red strapless bra and a matching pair of panties.

"No, I just told you he was asleep, that doesn't mean I give a fuck if he wakes up." Andy said with a devious smile as he climbed onto the bed and pulled his girlfriend into a deep kiss, trailing his hands up her body and over her breasts as he pushed her onto her back.

Lonny awoke briefly to the sound of the front door open and rustling mixed with hushed whispers. He glanced at the clock sitting on the side table

3:27

Lonny groaned. 'Who the hell stays out that late willingly?' He thought to himself as he rolled over when a sound caught his attention.

A giggle.

Not just any giggle, a clearly feminine giggle.
Seems like his roommate got lucky, hopefully they'll be quiet.

"Mmm!" Lonny froze at the soft moan that floated threw the apartment. Damnit.

The guitarist waited a few seconds and when he heard no other sound he sighed in relief and closed his eyes.

"Oh Andy!" Lonny's eyes snapped open and he groaned in frustration, he couldn't hook up with someone quiet, could he?

Soft moans and gasps could be heard through the walls even when Lonny threw a pillow over his head to try and drown it out.

"Your tongue is so good, fuck!" The woman whimpered.

'I don't need a play by play of what he's doing to you, thank you very much.' The guitarist thought, his face burning in embarrassment when suddenly there was a long silence. Maybe they were done?

"Fuck!" Never mind.

Suddenly there was a deep almost growl of a moan that came from the other bedroom and Lonny felt like his face was on fire when he realized it was Andy. Why did he have to also be vocal in bed?

"So fucking wet." Andy moaned, making Lonny even more embarrassed, he left his ear buds in the living room and he wasn't about to get closer to the sound of his roommate and this mystery woman fucking like it was the end of the world.

The two continued moaning and gasping, whispering filthy words to each other- thankfully Lonny couldn't make out all of it- when suddenly the woman's moans became more frequent and breathy.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Andy please!" Oh thank God they were almost done.

"Beg for it, sweetheart." Andy growled and Lonny refused to admit how hot that was.

"Please please please! I need to cum, your cock feels so fucking good, I need to cum!" She sobbed. The guitarist focused on dead puppies and naked grandmas to will away an erection. Not because of Andy of course, anyone would react to hearing that.

"Good girl, cum for me." The model said and aft a few moments there was a long drawn out moan from the woman that almost harmonized with the deep groan from Andy as they both came.

Finally after what felt like a lifetime, the apartment was once again filled with sweet silence and Lonny sighed in relief. 'About fucking time.' He thought as he rolled onto his side and closed his eyes, desperately hoping sleep will take him and he didn't have any dreams pertaining to what he'd just been forced to listen to.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lomy bestie, don't complain over a free show🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 441 17
{completed - October 2016 } May Summers and Andy Biersack were only 5 years old when they first met, they became best friends and by the time she wa...
3.1K 171 45
its been two years since Anubis has graduated high school. Tour life has been great, and Anubis and Ashley are looking forward to finally getting mar...
402 13 18
After meeting a mysterious stranger in a club, Theodosia becomes utterly infatuated with him and is determined to call him hers. It wasn't until she...
42.5K 2.2K 40
Lauren's brother Luke invites his friends over the house one night and all his friends start to like her. Who will she pick at the end? Someone hacke...