Demon's TAMED Beauty (#8 in S...

By SHineeSunshine

8th book in second generation Obsessive Series books A dark thought flashed in his Demonic head - 'It will be... More

Copyright , Glimpse And Cast
Arika Arjun Kashyap ( Koohu )
Glimpse Of The Story
Chapter 1) Intensity Of Night
Chapter 2) Caffeination
Chapter 3) Fog and Darkness
Chapter 4) Unseen Webs
Chapter 5) Iήsͥⱥnͣeͫ
Chapter 7) Her Dominance
Chapter 8) Insane's Madness
Chapter 9) Hidden Pieces
Chapter 10) Bubbling Spring
Chapter 11) Awakened DEMON
Chapter 12) Undivided Attention
Chapter 13) Well Planned
Chapter 14) Glimmer of HOPE
Chapter 15) INTUITION
Chapter 16) Faded Realities
Chapter 17) The VOWS part 1
Chapter 18) OverBearing
Chapter 19) Fear and Questions
Chapter 20) Equation
Author Notes

Chapter 6) Her DEMON His BEAST

2.8K 311 109
By SHineeSunshine

Published on :- 29/11/21

.
.

"Every girl has a bad side girl.

She just needs the right situation to

awaken the hidden sleepy BEAST"

ShineeSunshine

.

.

Night was at peak and when he woke up , he was unable to move and talk but his deep eyes found someone who was the reason behind his sleepless nights.

She chuckled softly and he could only glare at her. Taken a bath with hot water not long, She was looking fresh and also liking the atmosphere she had created in his room when he was sleeping soundly.

"Your mind is shocked . Your heart is speechless. You are unable to talk and most importantly you are paralyzed enough to not to move your body" .... ,, She stated clearly when she saw him trying to open his mouth and move his body

He was lying on a mattress , his hands and legs were tied to four corners of the bed.

She moved towards him , sat by his side and stroked her fingers into his thick dry hair.

Zane Daniel Miller . . , , She called him , rolling the words , tasting the sound of his name on her lips.

There was an almost feeling of elation.

"How dare you 'Z' to made me suffered so much. You know that I hate that brainless bitch but still you did everything that break my heart into thousands of pieces" .... ,, She said and wanted to take revenge for every little bit of grievance that she suffered.

That was why she couldn't hold onto her temper and what she suffered she had give back three times harder.

What ? Are you afraid for that bitch ? .... ,, She asked while looking at his frightening glare

She grinned and leaned into him and whispered into his ears "Don't worry. She is living in paradise"

Baby Bubble ? .... ,, Zane heart called her but she didn't heard him because she was not his baby bubble

"Z ! You know I was the one who gave you this name but you let that bitch to call you by this name which I adore so much" .... ,, Arika spoke harshly and straightened up her body and kept on doing what she was there for.

She placed scented candles and petals of roses in the room and on the bed. She came near to him and untied the robes of his both legs.

"You are the one who brought this upon you and that big breast bitch. You forced me to do this and meet you like this by drugging your body" .... ,, She again moved towards him and spoke to him

Her soft hands drifted from his hair to his face , caressing his wide forehead , cheeks , pointed nose.

Flashback 36 hours ago :-

(In the hospital)

She whispered " Iήsͥⱥnͣeͫ " and suddenly she poked a syringe into his veins.His eyes were widen as he was shocked enough to react at her sudden action.

What are you planning to do Koohu ? ... ,, His head started to spin and darkness clouded his senses as he asked her

"I'm Sorry My handsome Brother but no one can stop me from going to him" .... ,, Arika spoke and saw how he fell on his knees

Koohu ? ... ,, He whispered her name and tried to stop her from getting trap into OBEROI's another webs

Nilay ! Thanks for cooperating with Arika .... ,, Arika said and patted his cheeks and soon everything turned black before his eyes as he fell down on the floor of hospital room.

(Nilay is Neil-Aashmaan son)

Arika changed her clothes and disguised herself well and hide herself from the eyes of everyone and quietly left the hospital .

She took Nilay's phone with her and dialled Chase's number and said "I'm Back and want to come to NY. Do arrangements for me" and "yeah your brother-in-law is sleeping here in my ward. Take care of him"

At other side of the world , In VitraVand Land , Chase was speechless when he heard what Arika told him through Nilay's phone.

Chase did what ARIKA was expecting from him. He did arrangements for her without disclosing this matter to anyone. She landed safely to NY and started to follow Zane .

She found him with his girlfriend in MILLER's Club Strip (club name is strip. It's not a strip club).

Arika didn't know why but the sight of Zane's girlfriend , clinging onto him fuelled her anger more. Why ?

Why was Her DEMON attracted to that bimbo so much ?

Just why?

Arika thought and her nails dug into her palm , almost drawing blood . Her sweet smile never leaving her face. That darkness inside her that she always repressed , what was the use of hiding it , feeling pain ?

In the end that red haired girl always appeared and caused her to disappeared.

It was better to disappeared in her own terms. She knew the outcome of her action today would create a havoc in everyone's life but she was ready to pursue it anyway.

A planned brewed in her head and at the other side , someone was giving a chance to her to won the battle

The king , Zane Daniel Miller wasn't one who liked being surrounded by his guards. So his gaurds weren't by his side.

Zane was so busy with his girlfriend that didn't notice the black raging eyes. He didn't check his own security and was drugged quite easily by the people bought by Arika in the club of NY.

That person thought that Arika was planning to hurt that girl who was sticking to the man who looked like Greek God but no she had another plan . She drugged another one. One who never thought that , that person could be her target was Zane Daniel Miller.

Zane and his girlfriend had a quarrel . She left him after a huge fight and he had drunk more than he ever did tonight.

Zane just wanted to forget it all. He was trying really hard to make his aching heart to ached a little less but he failed miserably.

Zane was completely lost in his pain. Since he had isolated himself from the royal gaurds. No one knew when he lost consciousness nor did they knew that someone had drugged him , kidnapped him and took him into one of the most secure private room of the owner 'MILLER's'

End of Flashback :-

Her long not mature fingers were playing with his dark locks then She traced his thick eyebrows as her black shimmering eyes glued deeply into his Onyx orbs.

I love you ... ,, She confessed her feelings and his heart stopped beating at the exact moment

She smiled innocently when she found how his eyes were wide due to shock.

Her eyes gazed upon him and though "Her Z was manlier , calmier but also screaming danger"

The one she loved so much .

His heart thudded as her gentle but full of mysterious voice resounded in his room.

It was unexpected for him . It was beyond from his imagination to got drug by the girl who was the reason of his every action.

She was an exceptional woman. She had a lovely face but her heart was beastly.

"Arika is stupid by not holding you tightly in her grip" .... ,, He heard her and his heart jolted by her words

It was true.

She was not Arika but still she was Arika.

She was Insane.

She was His BEAST.

A 21 years old girl who was living inside the body of 17 years old Arika.

Her name is Insane and She was the One Beastly personality of Arika who always come to create mess in ARIKA's life.

And This time she appeared in the dark cellar when She was kidnapped by Taksh Oberoi.

.

.

How's the chapter's readers?

Thank you

ShineeSunshine ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.6K 23
Book 2nd in First Generation Possessive Series.. DAVIS GREY POV :- The very first time I saw her at my business partner's office. It was her first d...
208K 7K 39
A story of an Indian beauty, and a world famous monster. A story about how, the monster becomes blinded by the beauty of the beauty, and beauty becom...
348K 9.5K 17
Book 1 in Second Generation Obsessive Series ~Ariv Arjun Kashyap (Fai) is 20 years Old, Youngest Quadruplet of Arjun and Pashika Kashyap, is a comple...
995K 8.1K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K&K corporation with Arjun Kashyap [The BEAST] is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...