Innocent

By ann_nature

Aurora a seventeen year old girl filled with innocence. Damien a seventeen year old known as the town's 'Badb... More

~Author's note~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 29~

~Chapter 28~

2.2K 65 9
By ann_nature

--Aurora--

I look up only to see Dad glaring directly at Dami.

Before I could say anything, my dad angrily took hold of Dami's hand and started dragging him out of the hospital room.

The worst part was that Dami wasn't even trying to fight back.

I screamed in retaliation, crying to my mom to tell Dad to let Dami stay, but my mom replied with a straight no.

I look towards Lucas only to see him looking down at the floor, not knowing whether he should intervene.

So, I took it in my own hands, I tried removing those stupid wires attached to my arms so I can go and stop dad but unfortunately, my mom got hold of me before I could even succeed.

I could feel tears flow down my face as I begged my mom to let Dami stay, or just let me go so I can help him but all I got in return was a squeeze to my injured arm so bad that I couldn't breathe for a second.

Screaming out as I feel the pain in my arm intensify, But all I could think was about Dami.

I don't know why, but I didn't care about myself.

Honestly, I know deep inside that I deserve it, these were the consequences of my disobedience.

If I were a Good girl like I was suppose to be, Dami wouldn't have to go through this.

To be very Frank, I always knew that my parents wouldn't accept Dami as my friend, cause according to some rumors in the town he is the so-called troublemaker....but that's not the real Dami, the real Dami is caring, kind and amazing.

I hope my Parents could see him for who he really is-

*BANG*

The loud bang of the door brought me out of my thoughts... dada was back.

"Why was he here?", Dad asked angrily as he entered the room.

"I told you to stay away from him, didn't I? How many times should we explain you that stay away from him, he is not a good guy but NO you don't want to listen! It's better if we aren't even here, cause you don't want us, right?", Dad continued as I was trembling in fear of what will happen.

I never felt so scared of Dad in my entire life, I know Dad told me to stay away from Dami, but he doesn't know the real Dami.

I-I know the real Dami, I know him and he isn't like what Dad describes him to be.

"N-No Dada, H-He's a g-good per-"

"Oh, now your defending him too? Go on then, become like him, listen to him and stay with him! We are leaving you here. Do whatever you want now. WE DON'T CARE! FROM TODAY ONWARDS...YOU AREN'T OUR CHILD, YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO US!", He said angrily, banging his fist on the table.

" Umm..sir, I don't want to intervene but-"

" THEN DON'T!", My Dad yelled interupting Dimples.

"I'm still going to say it cause your overreacting, Sir. Carter is a good guy, he was the one who helped her. Please don't judge him so soon and get upset at her for such a small issue. Please think about this, if you don't start acting right you'll lose your only daughter today.", Lucas said but looking towards me and continued, "I'm going to check on him." He finally said, before leaving.

I look down at my hands, scared of what will happen next, now Lucas is gone...I don't think they will hold back anymore.

I was expecting my dad to yell at me more, my mom to yell and drag me home, lock my in my room, but there was complete silence.

Slowly looking up, I saw my dad blankly staring at me.

"I'm sorry-"

"I'm sorry-"

We both say on the same time.

"I'm so sorry pumpkin, I didn't know he was the one who helped you. But what were you doing with him, didn't I tell you to stay away from such boys...he's a bad influence on you. He just wants to take advantage of you because you're so naive. You're so sweet and small, I know such kind of boys. They just use girls like tissue papers. They are disgusting, Pumpkin, try to understand please..", Dad said looking at me hopefully but his words only made me more upset and angry.

"Are you trying to ask for forgiveness or make me more angry! How many times should I tell you Dad, Damien is not a bad person. He always helps and takes care of me. I like him and you should too." I replied angrily as I fisted my hands tightly to control my angry.

I don't know what came upon me, today was the first time I raised my voice against my Dad but hearing Dad speak bad about Dami...I-I just couldn't handle it.

"Please go, Dad. Please, leave me alone...both of you." I finally said as I look up at my Dad only to see him staring at me with shocked and....worry?

"For now....Please, go for now, we'll talk tomorrow....My head is paining.", I quickly said to calm them down a bit.

"But sweetie, how can we leave you alone here in this hospital... atleast let me stay.", My mom asked, but I instantly denied it.

I'm not in the right space of mind now, I just wanted a bit of space and time to think about everything. Also I don't know what else I'll say if they remain here.

So, I convinced them to go home and come meet me tomorrow, which is also my discharge date, guess my freedom won't last too long...

🦋🦋🦋

It was 2 at night, and I still couldn't a wink of sleep.

The doctor said I was fine, but wanted to do a brain X-ray before I'm discharge tomorrow afternoon, just to check if everything is okay as I fell directly on my head.

But that's not what's bothering me, I just can't stop thinking about Dami...Is he alright? Did he eat his food? Is he crying? What do I tell him the next time we meet?

This all constant thinking, wasn't letting me relax even for a second.

Why do I miss him so much??

Why do I even care if he ate food or not?

I'm seriously going crazy!

I have literally tried everything, from switching from one T.V channel to another to stop my thoughts, to counting the stars from the window, which honestly in this pollution, isn't visible.

And when my thoughts finally stop, and I fortunately got some sweet sleep...but that didn't last too long as I wake up to some weird sounds coming from outside the window.

Staring at the window as my heart beat rises in fear, I wait for a few more seconds, but I don't hear anything anymore.

I guess I was dreaming.

Ofcourse I was dreaming, which murderer in his sane mind would come to murder people in the hospital who are already dying.

Thank Goodness, it was just a dream!
.
.
.
.

But before I could close my eyes again, I heard the same creaking sound again.

*Creak*
*Creak*

I try to reach the emergency button in my room, but I couldn't reach it, the pain in my head was so bad that I couldn't sit up or do anything.

Regretting asking my parents to leave, I bring my pillow in front of me for protection as the last resort.

*Creak*

As the sounds got closer and closer, I noticed a black shadow rising from below my window.

What should I do!?

I can't even fight back in this stay, I'm as good as dead.

What- What if it's a spirit...not just a spirit, a spirit of a person who died brutally in this hospital and has come back for revenge!!!

Oh my goodness, I always knew hospitals were a bad place, now the spirit is going to kill me-

A loud thud sound brought me outside my scary thoughts.

Looking up, I noticed the black shadow now inside my room.

I hold my pillow in front of me as I noticed that shadow coming towards me.

Just as I was about to scream for help, I felt a huge hand wrap around my mouth.

"Shh! It's me.... your Damien"

"Dami?", I asked still a bit unsure, only to look up and actually see it was him.

"Yes your Dami, now come here!", he said as he wrapped his arms around me, literally hugging the life out of me.

I giggle a bit at his cuteness, before quickly hugging him back.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why are you here, Dami? Shouldn't you be at  home? Did you eat? Are you hurt? Did you meet dimples? Are you alright?—"

"One question at a time baby please and Yes...I was at home, but just couldn't stop worrying about you. So I thought why not just come and meet you. Also that little nerd told me that you were in pain and no-one was with you. That just made me want to be with you more, so ....I'm here.", He answered gently taking hold of my face.

"I-I hope you don't mind having me here..."

Okay, I think I just melted a bit at his cute words.

"Hey, Remember the day I promised you that I would be your slave for a whole day", he asked as I nodded my head is agreement, giggling at my silly thoughts popping in my head of what Dami would look like wearing a cute maid's outfit.

"So the day has finally arrive.", He said as he caressed my cheek with the back of this thumb.

"What?", I muttered confused, as I think I didn't hear him right.

"No time for asking what and all now. You tell me, what should I do for you, sunshine? Or should I call you Mistress?" Dami said giving me a weird look as I laugh at his odd behavior.

"No need, I was kidding about that, you don't need to do anything. Just be here with me, I'll do everything on my own.", I interrupted him quickly still chuckling at his cuteness.

"Prove it.", He said all of a sudden.

What?

"Prove... what?"

"That you can do everything on your own, Prove it and if you fail then I'm your slave and I'll help you in everything. You wouldn't even have to lift a finger", he said daringly

Like I would let that happen, Dami and letting him do all the work I'm suppose to do is so wrong.

" I don't need to prove anything, I can do everything... your choice if you want to believe or not", I replied as I try to sit up to prove my point but unsuccessfully fail.

"Says the girl who fainted, not so long ago and who can't even sit-.", He said mockingly, only for me punch him in his tummy as I give him my, 'You better shut up or I'll kill you' smile.

"Easy there sunshine, you don't want to go really deep into the mistress role, We don't want you to start spanking me now", He replied chuckling as I stare at him confused.

"Huh?"

"Nothing my little sweet innocent little preety sunshine, Why don't we watch a movie... like last time?", He said teasingly as he tapped my nose.

Hearing the word movie, I squeal with joy! Finally, something fun.

"Okay!", I squeaked as I made space on the bed for Dami and Dami lies down near me wrapping his arms around me, bringing me close to his chest.

I guess everything is perfect now, I deeply hope that there isn't anymore problem coming my way.

»»------- ♡ -------««

Hello wonderful Readers!

I really Hope you'll like this chapter.

Once again thank you so much for reading my book, you really just made my day!!.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share my book if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 11.9K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...
3.3M 80.8K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
56.4K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...
94.7K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...