ONE PIECE one shots

By -FAAKER

Small stories about one piece characters Includes the straw hats, the worst generation, and some others. I d... More

Just for you to know :P
! Zoro x female swordsman reader !
Sanji x reader
CORAZON X READER
Ace x reader
LUFFY X READER
Sorry

Luffy x insecure reader

2.6K 25 28
By -FAAKER

_______________________________
Sorry this one is a bit short.

"Luffy~ guess what I brought with me" I said looking for something in my huge bag. "Uhh I don't know just tell me?" Luffy said. "It's something you really like." "is it....MEAT?!" He said drooling. I nodded, as I pulled a chunk of meat out of my bag. I put it close to his mouth, and he ate it like a shark eating its prey.

"Thanks Y/N you're the best" he said with a stuffed face. I blushed at his comment, honestly I had a big crush on my captain Luffy. Sometimes I lost hope of him feeling the same way, I mean he's to stupid to know anything about love. I don't even thinks he knows what that is.

I'm not as pretty as Nami and I don't have as much charm as Robin has, I have no chance. Even the Boa Hancock has her eyes on Luffy, I can't match her beauty. I hate myself for feeling this way towards my captain.

"Hey what's wrong you look down" Luffy says. "I'm okay I just need some alone time that's all" I say with a smile. I rush to the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror. Sigh I have no chance. I should maybe ask. To boost my self esteem.

I walk out the bathroom, and the first person I saw was Sanji, our ships cook. "Hey Sanji" he looked at me instantly. "Yes Y/N channnnn?" "Do you think im pretty?" It went silent for a second. "You don't even have to ask that, you're absolutely stunning Y/N Channnn" he said with hearts in his eyes.

"Okay thank you Sanji that was all" I said walking away. Of course Sanji would say yes, his 1# weakness is woman. I need someone who is outspoken, like my captain Luffy. He wasn't hard to find, he was dancing with Usopp and Chopper while Brook was playing music.

I waited till they were done to ask Luffy. Once they were done I walked up to luffy. "Hey Luffy." "Wassup?" He said. "Do you think I'm pretty?" "Well I think you're the most beautiful woman in the worrlllddd" he said waving his arms around. I blushed a little at his little preach.

"Actually Y/N I've been meaning to ask you this" he said. "Yea what's up?" "Uhhh how do I explain this, whenever I'm around you I feel something weird and whenever I'm around you I feel safe." My eyes widened. "Well uh Luffy, I think you're inlove with me." I say while fidgeting with my hands. "Oh really, then in that case, do you want to be my pirate queen?" He said with a big bright smile.

"Really well if you mean it then, of course!" I obviously said yea I mean I have a crush on him for 1 year now. "So what no-" I couldn't finish my sentence because my lips were occupied by another pair of lips. It was Luffy, Luffy was kissing me?!

I pulled back. "We really shouldn't be doing this right here Luffy." "Oh yea, sorry." He dragged me to my room, I shut the door then we continued our make out session. He pulled away to catch his breath.

"I love you." " I love you to captain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 510 20
I'm honestly really bored and wanted to make some one-shots of my own, so please enjoy. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HUNTER X HUNTER, KILLUA, NOR DO I OW...
192K 4.5K 7
Oh, man. Here we go. This is Filthy rewritten. Lucille is way smarter... it's not as rushed.... uhhh...and Naomi hardly uses 'cooed' or 'coos'. Trea...
355K 4.8K 88
Characters: Hawks 🦅 Dabi 🔥 Aizawa💤 Bocogo 💥 Monoma 💯 Todoroki 🔥❄️ shinso 🐈 twice 🎭 Kai 🦠 Shigaraki ✋🏻 I don't do lemons limes or smut...
7.7K 350 41
They say that when you love, no matter how many problems come, you can still overcome them, especially if you truly love .. in the second stage of th...