๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ... More

๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [ 1 ]
๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [2]
๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐†๐จ๐ณ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [1]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [2]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [3]
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’ + ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
First time readers/ reminder
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐™๐จ๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข

๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ

9.9K 340 26
By Sailormoonuzumaki

"So, what are you doing today?" Daphne asked as she appears in front of Adrien who was getting ready for something, he screams when he saw her out of nowhere.

"Sorry." Daphne said letting out a giggle when Adrien touch his heart when he got scared while Plagg appeared in front of her in shock.

"Queen Daphne? Your ... alive! But what happened to you?" Plagg asked as he looks at her with sad eyes and Daphne smiles sadly as she touch his cheek.

"Hello my little destroyer, I see that you have a great partner. I'm sorry for disappearing." Daphne said as Plagg let's out a purr when he leans to her warm hand.

"I'm just happy to see you again, mom." Plagg said with a smile and Adrien smiles at the scene, glad to see that Plagg was back to normal after the conversation they had yesterday.

"I'll explain everything soon but Adrien what were you saying?" Daphne asked as she looks at Adrien.

"I'm going to an even where they discovered something at the museum, don't know what it is yet but I'm going with Nathalie and my dad. Well, dad in a table watching it live while I hold it for him to see." Adrien said with a roll of his eyes as he mentioned his dad.

"I see, I hope you don't mind tagging along?" Daphne asked watching as Plagg eat his cheese in happiness.

"I don't mind but how are you going with people looking at you or my dad?" He asked and Daphne laughs a little.

"Like I always do silly, here." Daphne said as she poked his head and he smiles.

"Right! Then let's get going." Adrien said as Daphne disappears and hears her voice in his head.

"Let's get this show on the road." She says and Adrien smiles.

"You really are excited." Adrien said and Daphne laughs.

"Of course I am! This is my first time seeing how the world changed when I was crystallized. I want to see everything that the world has to offer, when I was at the guardians temple I wasn't aloud to leave the place, the only time I could meet new people is when I give them the miraculous." Daphne said and Adrien nods in understanding.

"I get what you mean, being trapped and not seeing people your age at all is lonely and stressing. But I bet that it difficult when your a queen." Adrien said through his mind as he saw Nathalie waiting for him with his father in the tablet, he gives them a nod and went inside the car with his bodyguard drives seat.

He watched as they go the streets while watching the buildings go by and he smiles when he heard Daphne being amazed what she saw from his view.

"You know I could show you the Eiffel Tower at night when I'm in patrol, is very pretty at night with it." Adrien thought as he looks at the Eiffel Tower and Daphne let's out a sound of amazement.

"Wow! That looks amazing, I would really love to see at night." Daphne said and he laughs but quickly coughs when Nathalie looks at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Sorry, just saw something funny pass by." Adrien lied as he sighs when he saw Nathalie look away with a nod.

"It's a promise." Adrien thought with a smile.

"Is that the place where we will see the new discovery?" Daphne asked and Adrien looks at the museum with a nod.

"It is." Adrien said as he gets out of the car heading inside as he hold the tablet for his dad to see with Nathalie and his bodyguard walking behind him.

He goes inside where some workers lead him to the unveiling where all the people that were aloud to get close, he stands in front with a smile but frown when he heard Daphne groan in pain.

"Daphne? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked as he heard her wince.

"I feel something inside the veiling, is a negative emotion." Daphne said.

Mr. Kubdel unveils the statue, Nathalie and Daphne gasp as they both felt their body faint but hold their ground as Adrien felt Daphne's pain he lets the tablet fall and break as it hits the ground.

"Nathalie, are you okay?" Adrien asked and in his mind he asked the same thing to Daphne.

"It's nothing, Adrien. Just a dizzy spell." Nathalie said as she recovers quickly.

"That a sentimonster Adrien! The one that took me down with him to the lava, that means the people must have found me." Daphne said and Adrien widen his eyes in shock.

"Then that means-." He was cut off with an announcement by Mr. Kubdel as he clears his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Yes I'm pleased to know that you all like my discovery but their was something else that we found during the exhibition. More like someone, we don't know if she is alive or dead but that is why the medical research has been keeping an eye on them to determine if they are alive." Mr. Kubdel said as he leads the group and Adrien fallows after him ignoring Nathalie's calls for him to come back.

"Don't cross this line please, we don't want to distract the scientist from their work on her." Mr. Kubdel said as they step away from the yellow and black line.

The people gasp as Mr. Kubdel opens the curtains to the room where scientists are working on someone that looks like they are alive or dead but crystallized. Adrien widen his eyes even more when he saw who it was inside.

"Queen!" Adrien said as Plagg peaks from his shirt to do the same in shock.

"Mom!" Plagg whispers as he saw her sleeping with her hands clasped together like the sleeping beauty from the books that Adrien reads for the class.

Soon, everyone started to take pictures and asking questions regarding the discovery that Mr. Kubdel found, if he had any theory's who she was or if she's alive. They didn't notice that the Daphne's body give out a pulse of energy making only certain magical creatures feel it.

______[Kwamis]

The kwamis in the miracle box gasp as they felt the familiar energy.

"It can't be, that was queen Daphne!" A bunny Kwami said in shock but soon smiles in happiness.

"She's alive! I knew she wasn't dead, our mom is okay everyone!" A dog Kwami said making everyone happy as they celebrate that Daphne is alive and well.

______[Nooroo]

Nooroo inside his miraculous gasps as he felt a warm familiar energy and he cries with a small smile.

"She's alive, she actually survive...I'm sorry mom for not seeing you." Nooroo said sadly as he looks inside his small room which was empty and lonely.

______[Tikki]

Tikki gasps in shock and disbelief as she felt the energy from the museum as they left it, she frowns as they got far away from the energy.

"Mom." She whispers as she felt bad for not going to her immediately and gets inside when she saw Alya heading towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 188 15
"In the daytime, I'm Marie, just a normal girl with a normal life, but there's something about me that no one knows yet because I, have a secret!" Ma...
47.3K 1.7K 16
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
60.8K 846 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...