Iris's Journey

By catlovers67

Iris is a 16 year old girl who grew up living in a small village farm . Everything changes when soldiers sho... More

Iris's Journey
Author Note
Prologue
Iris
Soldiers
Chained
Chaos
Flames
"I Found Something"
James and Peter
Let the journey begin
Soreness
Angry Arion
Bathtime
Wear my shirt
Goodnight
Peanut
Shopping
Jealousy
Regret
The Steamy Waterfall
The Storm
The Barn Talk
Injured Iris
The Portrait
Fever
Group Swim
The Cave
Hungry Iris
The Castle
The Break Out
Epilogue

News

7 1 0
By catlovers67

Arion POV

Last night was amazing. I have never felt like that with a woman. I can feel everything she now feels. Her emotions, her physical pain. I feel so connected to her and I feel like the more time I spend with her the stronger our bond gets. My wolf is so happy we marked her. She is ours! 

I wonder if she will be able to access any of the Shadow wolf abilities.

I also can't believe that Iris is the elemental! I have searching for years for her. I don't want to give her up. After talking to the old lady I want to do some digging and figure out why the king is even looking for her in the first place. Why would finding her benefit him? Iris doesn't even know she is an elemental. She grew up on a farm with adoptive parents. How did she get on that farm? She knows nothing of her parents or her powers origin. Why would the king want her now all of a sudden? He can always create and assign new heirs. It doesn't make sense. Before we go back to the castle I need to do some research. We can keep going town to town to buy us some time until I discover my answers. 

"Iris how are you feeling?" I whisper to her. I look over and the boys are still sleeping. 

"Arion I feel really sore "She says to me. 

"Okay shhhhhhh the boys are sleeping. I know what will help you." 

I pull back the blankets and get out of the bed. I lean down and pick her up bridal style. She put on my black shirt from last night to sleep in. I can see a little bit of the dried blood on her leg from last night. I gently place her in the water and then I climb in after her. 

"Are you okay? I ask her

"Yea I will be fine." She looks over at the boys to make sure they are still sleeping. 

She holds her hands underwater and they start to glow an aluminecent blue color. She takes her hands and then starts moving them to her stomach and her lady parts. With a deep exhale she breaths out and then the glowing in her hands is gone. 

"What the heck was that Iris?" I ask her

"I figured out how to heal with the water." She says 

I look at her speechless.

"Do you feel better now?" I ask her

"Yes in fact I think if we are quiet we could go for round two." She says winking at me

I stare down at this woman. She is mine and she is amazing and perfect. 

I bend down and start to kiss her slowly. She puts her arms around my shoulders. She wraps her legs around my torso and she starts rubbing her womanhood up and down my large erection. 

"Please Arion I want you inside me." She whispers in my ear. I look over and the boys are still passed out. I pin her back against a rock and I thrust into her. She lets out a small moan and I take my hand and put it over her mouth so she doesn't wake them up. 

I slowly start to thrust in and out of her. I can feel her pleasure through the bond. Her orgasm growing inside of her. I feel her tight pussy clamp around me. She loves it. 

I kiss her lips passionately as I keep burying myself inside. I can feel her start to tighten around me and suck in me. 

"Arion I....." She tries to whisper

"I know" I say to her. 

"Cum baby. I want to watch you come undone on my cock" I whisper to her. 

She moans softly and grips on my shoulders tightly while I grip on her waist. My thrusts slow until they come to a stop. 

I kiss her forehead. 

"I love you" I say to her. 

"I love you too" She says to me. 

She clings onto me as she continues to catch her breath. I turn around and find a rock under the water I can sit on. I sit on the rock and then pull her towards me so she is sitting on my lap. 

I hold her there in silence rubbing her back

after about 15 minutes James finally gets up. 

"Good morning" James says. 

Iris climbs out of the pool. 

"Good morning" She says in a soft angelic voice. 

James is staring at her body .He is checking out how the shirt is clinging to every curve on her. I growl at him and he looks to the ground. That is right boy she is mine and no one looks at what is mine. She walks over to my bag and gets out a dress. 

She walks back to me. "Where should I change?" She says with her eyes wide. 

"Let me get dressed first Iris and I will help you. I will hold a blanket up or something so no one sees you. "

I get up and walk over to my bag. I slide on a pair of boxers, then my pants, my boots. All I sudden I hear James yell

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ON YOUR BACK?" he says 

Peter wakes up now from the commotion

"Nothing is on my back." I say to him

"No No there is something on your back Arion!" James says to me pointing his finger. 

Peter get's up and stands up rubbing his face. 

"What is going on ?" Peter asks 

"THERE IS A MARKING ON ARION'S BACK!" James screams pointing

"Okay let's see it. " Peter says still half asleep. 

I let out a sigh. I really didn't want them to find out I mated like this. I wanted to tell them both. 

I turn around slowly 

"IS THAT A WOLF ARION?!" James yells 

"Yes it is my wolf" I say to them. 

"DOES SHE HAVE ONE TOO?" James screams out. He starts walking towards Iris and grabs her wrists hard. He starts to shake her. 

He is gripping her wrist far too tight I can feel it. She is in pain. 

"WHERE IS IT? SHOW IT TO ME!" He screams in her face 

"RELEASE MY MATE NOW!" my wolf demands. James releases her right away and takes a step back. Peter goes up to Iris who is now crying. She wraps her arms around Peter and he engulfs her in a hug rubbing her back trying to calm her down. 

"IF YOU EVER MANHANDLE MY MATE AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND" my wolf commands. 

My wolf walks over to Iris and holds out his arms for her. She comes running into them. She is crying into to my chest. I cage my arms around her. 

My eyes start to go back to normal 

"Shhhhh you are alright little one I got you." I whisper to her. I lean down and kiss the top of her head. 

"James get out." I command. 

James leaves the cave. 

"Peter start packing up" I say rubbing Iris's back

I look down at her wrists and they are forming bruises. I walk her over to the water and I gently put her back in.

"Iris stay in the water until you feel better. Call me when you are done and I will help you change." She stops crying and nods

"Peter can we have a word outside the cave?"

I need to leave Iris alone in the cave so she can heal 

I mind link with Peter

"Peter I do not want Iris ever left alone with James. After today she is frightened of him and doesn't feel comfortable. Is that understood?" 

"Yes  I understand Arion." He says to me 

"Besides the James incident how is she feeling today?" Peter ask

"fine" I say 

"so she is your mate now. " Peter says out loud no longer using the mind link

"Yes she is. I have marked her. Our souls are one. " I say 

"Where is her mark?" Peter asks. 

"On her shoulder blade" I say 

"I am happy for you brother. " He holds out a hand for me to shake and then pulls me into a hug. 

"Im glad to see your dick didn't fall off." I say to him laughing

"No but it is sore. I don't think I will be using it for a while. " Peter says with a blush 

I look at him and laugh and walk away towards the cave. 

"Hey Iris?" 

"Arion I want to get out now. " She says to me

"Okay hold on let me get you a dress okay?" I say to her. I go and get her a dress and then come back in . I walk over to the pool. I grab her arms and pull her out of the pool. I then take the blanket off the bed and hold it up in front of her. 

"Okay Iris change no one can see" I say 

I hear her taking off her wet shirt and then she throws on her panties and her dress. I lower the blanket. 

"You look amazing this morning Iris." I say to her and bend down and place a soft peck on her lips. She sits down on the rock and puts on her boots. She fixes her hair into a bun. 

"Iris I have something for you. I want you to have this. "

I reach into my pocket and pull out a wolf hair accessory. It is a black and silver wolf with a hair elastic attached to it. 

"Welcome to the pack Iris." I say to her

She takes the pin and goes towards my bag and gets out the brush and comb. She puts her hair in a pony tail and then turns around. 

"How does it look?" She ask

"Perfect" I say to her.

She walks around and starts folding the blankets and fur pelts and then handing them to me. 

I walk outside and strap them to Midnight. I slip the two candles in my bag to. 

Once we are all ready to go we all mount up.

"Iris who are you going to ride with today?" I look at her smiling

"Can I ride with Peter?" I ask 

"Sure go ahead little one. " I will be riding ahead into the next town. I have some supplies I need to get anyway. " I say to her. With a smile she takes off and runs towards Peter. I know she loves me. Peter is like her older brother and I know that. I trust that he would protect her with his life. James on the other hand. Well I am not so sure anymore. 

"Peanut Can I ride you?" She asks and once again the horse bends down and she climbs on top.

"Iris don't forget your water bottle! " I say to her. I walk over her water bottle to her. 

"Iris I want you to ride with your cape up over your face once you get into town and try to stay out of sight. Okay?" Arion asks softly 

She just nods her head up at down at me. I reach for her hand, kiss it and walk away. I mount Midnight. I don't want to leave James alone with her. She will feel uncomfortable. Plus I want to have a word with him. 

"James you and me are riding into town. Tie the animals to Peter." I say and he goes and does it. 

Once the animals are tied James mounts his horse and him and I leave.

I start galloping to the next town but then I stop. 

"James what is wrong with you?" i ask him

"Nothing is wrong Arion." He assures me

"Why did you react like that to me and to Iris." I ask him

"I knew you were going to fuck her. I didn't think you were going to mate and sell your soul to her. " James says to me

"Don't speak in such a vulgar way about Iris. "  I say to him

"This is what I mean man. Ever since you met her you have changed. She has changed you. And you literally bound your soul to hers. It is something that cannot be undone!" He yells to me 

" I don't want it undone ever. She is mine. My wolf has chosen her. I have chosen her. I love her and my wolf loves her. She is mine forever and I am happy about that James. Why are you not happy for me? You are suppose to be my brother" I tell him

"I am happy you are happy Arion. But I just wish it was with someone else. " He says to me

"What does that mean?!" I ask James

"I want my old Arion back. Swapping stories, going out, partying and getting laid. I went out with Peter last night and it was fun man but I missed you. I missed your presence. I feel like this whole trip ever since Iris came has been Iris this and Iris that. " He says 

"James she got attacked.....then she got injured....then she got sick.......Those type of things require my attention. I am not going to leave her to handle those situations alone and go off and party. " I say to him

"And you can forget about me getting laid and hooking up with other women. I love her. And we mated. She is it for me. She is the light at the very end of my dark tunnel. " I say to him. 

"We are going to these next towns to looks for leads for the Princess." I say to him. 

"James the way you manhandled Iris was not at all acceptable. My wolf wanted to kill you but I stopped him in my mind. You cannot handle Iris like that. You cannot scream at her like that. She is frightened of you now. She is no longer comfortable around you. You hurt her.  James you seriously fucked up today. " I say to him

"I am sorry Arion" He says to me 

"Earn your forgiveness back to me James. " I say to him

We approach the next town and I find a bar. 

"Let's go get a beer James. Since you miss hanging out with me so much." I say to him

I walk up to the bar. A woman hits on me. She comes up to me and tries to talk to me. She is winking her long eyelashes at me  and running her hand up and down my arm. I use my other hand and flick off her hand and tell her to get lost. 

She frowns at me and then moves on to the next guy. 

"Arion" A soldier approaches me. 

"Yes and you are?" I ask 

"One of King Alvaro's men. I have a letter here for you from the King." He says 

He hands me the letter and then he walks away. 

"Who was that?" James asks 

"A soldier from the King. " I say gritting my teeth. 

I open the letter. It has his wax seal on the back. 

Dear Prince Arion.

I hope all is well. It has been a long time since I have heard back from you regarding your mission. You are needed back at the castle right way. Your mother is sick and she is not doing well. I do not know how much time she has left. You need to get home as soon as you can. 

-King Alvaro

I take the letter and shove it in my pocket. 

"We need to go back to the castle." I say nursing on my beer. 

"Why what has changed?" James asks

"My mother is sick and she could be dying. He wants me back at the castle" I say to James

"When do you want to leave?" I ask him. 

"Tommorow " Peter and Iris will come join us tonight and then we will leave in the morning back to the castle. I expect the castle is a 3-4 days ride from here. " I say to him

"When I am done with this beer we will go out and look for a place to stay." I tell him. 

"Sounds good Arion." James says 

Iris POV

Peter and I are riding with the animals. To be honest I don't feel so good. I feel like I am going to throw up. 

"Peter. Peter I need to stop for a second." I say in haste. 

I am going to throw up.

"Peter get me off the horse please!" I say really quickly

He jumps off and then pulls me off. I run off into the bushes and throw up. It is not pleasant. 

"Iris are you all right?" Peter asks me

"Yea it must of been something I ate" I say to him

I havn't eaten anything in a while so I am not sure why I am so sick. 

I start throwing up again. 

"Iris can I ask you a question.? " Peter says to me 

I am hunched over behind the tree trying to spit out the after taste from my mouth. He comes up behind me with a water bottle and I rinse out my mouth and then spit it out. 

"Sure Peter go ahead." I say 

"Did you and Arion by any chance use a condom last night?" He asks me 

"What is that Peter?" I ask him

"It is a rubber sleeve like thing that goes over the dick?" Peter says to me looking uncomfortable 

I didn't even notice when Arion took off his pants so I feel like I wouldn't notice him putting on something like that. 

"I don't know" I say back to Peter. 

"Iris I think you are pregnant" He says to me with wide eyes. 

"There is no way I mean we only did it once and in the village it took the women a bunch of tries. " I say to him

"With werewolves it doesn't work like that. We have like super sperm" He says to me. 

"What does that mean?" I ask him

"It means that with werewolves it is a lot easier to get pregnant." He says to me

"Peter please don't tell anyone. Don't even tell Arion. I want to be the one to tell him." I say to him

"Alright. " He says to me

"How long is a werewolf pregnancy ?" I ask Peter

"Well it is usually 5-6 months but with you being human. I am not sure. " He says to me 

"And the symptoms?" I ask him

"the big one is morning sickness where you tend to throw up in the morning. You may have headaches. You will want to eat a lot more food. And of course your stomach will get larger. " He says to me 

"Now that you are mated you will not be able to hide it for very long since he can feel what you  feel. I can help you cover up the morning sickness with keeping Arion distracted or saying you ate raw meat. But it won't last long. " He says to me 

"Thank you Peter. I will tell him. I just need a couple of days to figure out how to break the news to him. " I say to him 

"Sooo was is good last night?" He asks with a wink

"Yes it was very good!" I say to him 

"Let's get back on the road before he comes looking for us. " I say to Peter

I mount Peanut and then Peter mounts him and we continue on our journey to the next town over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.9K 52
Jess been suffering in silent waiting until she's 18 to leave her pack, without a mate, Living with her abusive families it was up to her to protect...
2.2K 39 34
psy·cho·path [ˈsīkəˌpaTH] NOUN a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior. ... Three years ago at the a...
12.4K 521 18
Avalon Carter, Alpha of the Todium pack is about to walk into the biggest surprise of his life...... literally. Gaia and Iris belong to a family of t...
3.6K 230 16
My breath was heavy as I ran through the dark forest. Those things, no monsters are catching up on me. What do I do? Where do I go? How did this happ...