π˜Όπ™‡π™π™‰π™„π™Žπ™Žπ˜Όπ™‚π™€, α΅αΆ¦Κ³α΅ƒαΆœα΅˜Λ‘...

By OXITWO

β‡’ ˗ˏˋ π—”π—Ÿπ—¨π—‘π—œπ—¦π—¦π—”π—šπ—˜ ! ࿐ྂ [ πŸ₯ ] # κ’° Β° 𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠, οΌ‘οΌ‘/οΌ’οΌ—/2021° κ’± ↳ ❝ ᴬ... More

| π™Šπ™Š .
| π™Šπ™„.
| π™Šπ™„π™„.
| π™Šπ™„π™„π™„.
| π™Šπ™„π™‘.
| 𝙑𝙄.
| 𝙑𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙄𝙓.
| 𝙓 .
| 𝙓𝙄.
| 𝙓𝙄𝙄.
|𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙓𝙄𝙑 .

| π™Šπ™‘.

864 48 16
By OXITWO

“ WHERE IS CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS?! ”

a loud a terrifying voice called out, and students stupidly rushed out of their classrooms to see what all of the commotion was about.

i quickly left my artwork on the table and ducked under a table pushed up against the wall.

ALL OF YOU! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS OR YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! ”, then, there was a sound, like a lazer and then screams, distorted between male and female.

the screams got farther away, and i know they were away from the school, but the harsh footsteps came closer to the classroom i was in.

chloé, the lunchier just wants to apologize... FOR HER ACID FLAVORED COOKING! ” , then the door to the art room was busted open and i look down at my lap in irony.

my first day of school, kind of horrible if i'm being honest.

now i'm going to turn into lunch meat, all because chloé didn't like the school lunch.

then, her footsteps came closer, and her legs from where i sat were disgusting looking, like melted mystery meat.

she stopped walking, and she crouched down to see me under the table her face making me pale.

i just slowly cover my eyes and feel myself shake, she was truly hideous, and looked like her face had melted into a mysterious slime.

h A v E  y O u  S e E n  C h L o É 
b O u R g E i o U s? ” , she says, and i shake my head.

“ no, i haven't. ”, i say tensely, and she chuckles.

why are you hiding? you think my food tastes like acid too, right? i'll let you have one more taste! ”, and so she pointed her spatula at me, getting ready to give me a toxic goop, but in the corner of my eye, i saw a shoe enter through the open window.

i peeked out from behind my hands, and saw lunchier being knocked down by a long metal rod, to which i blinked and watched as the lunchier shot trails of acid infested goop at the hero with the metal rod.

finally the lunchier shot acid at the wall and fleed, and unknown hero turned and crouched to my level, leaning his elbow on the top of the table while he looked at me with a sly smile.

“ i heard a damsel in distress here, mind if i take you away to a safer place?”, he asked, his hand being outstretched toward me.

i furrow my eye brows.

“ is this a joke? ”, i mutter and take his hand, making him pull me out from under the table, and bring me to his chest.

i felt my face ignite with warmth and let him secure me in his embrace, and i felt my breath leave my throat as he launched us into the air, making me squeeze my eyes shut.

this couldn't be real, i couldn't be soaring through the sky with a superhero, and a very attractive one at that.

“ you were almost chopped liver for a second, glad i could save a pretty girl like you. ”, he says, and we both land on a rooftop.

“ can i ask of a name? ”, chat noir says, and i shuffle a little.

“ um... my name is emi... ”, i mutter, and he hums.

“ a pretty name for a pretty girl. the name is chat noir very unique, i know. ”, he says and i stifle my laughter.

“ okay, thank you for saving me, chat noir. ”, i say, and he nods.

“ any time. ”, then he jumps off to defeat the lunchier, while my legs give out and i drop to my knees, my hands scuffing the roof as my palms planted firmly on the surface.

who'd knew that living in paris could be so trouble some?

-'◌◌◌'-

a few days passed and more and more akuma's appeared, being that of random students in our school and other civilians outside of school.

today was supposedly adrien's birthday, and i was choosing what to get him a little later since i didn't want attention drawn to me and my present.

i again stopped at the bakery, and i was now a regular customer, a bit proud of myself.

i got a chocolate croissant like always, and made my way into school, seeing nino and adrien already there and talking, so i approached them both and waved.

“ good morning... ”, i mumble, and they both smiled.

“ morning dudette! you don't look so good. ”, he says, and i look down at my attire, which was a short sleeved button up shirt with a sweater vest over the top of it and a pleated skirt to go with the whole school vibe.

“ i thought i looked pretty today... ”, i mumbled, and nino quickly declined my accusation.

“no, i meant that you looked pretty exhausted! ”, nino said with a laugh and i smiled, waving my hand.

“ yeah i couldn't catch any sheep with these constant akuma attacks they bother me. ”, i say and look over to adrien, who looked a bit sad.

“ happy birthday to the birthday boy. ”, i say and he chuckles.

“ oh, thanks...! i heard that you got into a few encounters with chat noir and ladybug, how did it feel? ”, he says, and i hum remembering the first and other two times i've met chat noir and ladybug.

“ the first time i met chat noir, i was totally terrified and wanted to cry. ”, i said honestly, and they both looked surprised.

“ dude... that's not cool at all. why did you want to cry? ”

“ it wasn't him that made me want to cry, i was just really terrified because one, lunchier was the first akuma that i've ever seen in my life, and two, she looked terrible, and the thought of being turned into a heaping pile of goop... it scared me. but chat noir protected me, and he... how do i say this—”, i say and shift a bit.

they both look at me in interest, and i stifle my laughter.

“ he was really flirty, and i guess i find it adorable. ”, i say, and nino made 'the eyes' at me.

“ uh-oh, my otp is parking it's ship in this parking lot. ”, nino says, and i punch his arm softly, my ears reddening.

“ adorable... ”, adrien trails off with a smile, and i look at him in confusion.

“ yeah? ”, i question, and he shakes his head.

“ no, uh... i just thought it was funny. mostly everyone is a ladybug fan, but you.”

“ ladybug is cool and all but she seems really authoritative in battle. whenever i was sucked up in the middle of a fight chat noir would swoop down and save me, and give me a few tips how to get out of these situations, but she would take him away and tell me to hide. ”, i cross my arms and huff.

“ i can't deny it, but i got a little mad after that. ”

nino awes, and i turn and start punching his arms, making him laugh at me.

“ chat noir's number one fan! ”, he says  and i start to chase him, making him run ahead of me.

adrien stood there looking a bit lost, and i went back to see marinette standing a few paces away with a gift in her hands.

she seemed to be reciting what she would say, and i sat back to watch this, taking my croissant out of it's packaging and biting off half.

she then stumbled closer, alerting both nino and adrien.

“ h-h-hey—! ”, marinette squeaked out, and adrien glanced at nino and i and said hey back.

“ uhh, i gift you a make! i mean, i gift you a gift! i mean—! ” then marinette was rudely pushed aside by chloé bourgeois herself.

“ happy birthday my adrikins! ”, she yelled and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his cheek and telling him how his gift would be on the way to his house soon, calling the salesmen slackers.

she gave me a glare, and i squinted at her.

“ kiss him all you want, i won't mind. ”, i say, and nino coughed out a piece of the croissant i gave him.

chloé looked a bit surprised and did the classic 'hmph', to which adrien looked at me with a bit of confusion.

after that, adrien approached me, digging into his bag.

“ i forgot to give this to you, since there were so many akuma's lately i didn't really get to see you much. ”, adrien explained while holding out a box to me, and i took it in amusement.

“ you're giving me presents on your birthday? ”, i ask and look down at it and i tense.

this was the latest phone, trending and...really expensive.

i look down at the box and back up at adrien and duck my head down and bow.

“ adrien, thank you so much for this... but i can't accept. it's your birthday, and this is too expensive! ”, i try to reason and he just smiles wryly and pushes his hand gently against the box, pushing it back to me.

“ chloé broke your phone, so if she won't take responsibility, i will. this photo is much more prone to breaks, and it's even waterproof. ”, adrien explains, and i bow again.

“ thank you, truly. i will repay you. ”, i say gratefully, and he just smiles.

“ no need, it's a gift. ”

jokes on you i already got you something.

“ i see. ”, i nod.

i see marinette in the corner of my eye, a determined look on her face, but as she was about to walk to adrien a second time, a sleek new car pulls up and honks at adrien.

a sad look passes over his face, and he waves at the both of us.

“ gotta go, photoshoot. ”, he muttered and we both watch him go.

nino smiles and looks at me.

“ looks like i've got some business to take care of with adrien's old man. ”, he says and looks over at me.

“ mind if you come along? who knows, maybe he'll see how influential you are.”

i furrow my brows.

“ influential? you don't know what you're talking about.”, i say but follow him anyway, seems like at the pace we were going right now, we'd be there before adrien and his bodyguard even arrived, he did have a photoshoot after all.

we made it to the grand doors, and nino rung the doorbell while i had a huge headache.

“ nino... i don't think this is going to work out well... what if you get angry and hawkmoth will take advantage of your feelings? ”, i ask, and nino is a bit put off by this sudden mention of hawkmoth.

“ pshh, nah, dudette! i have great control of my feelings. and i'm sure his dad has a bit of sympathy for his son, right? ”, as nino said that, a camera comes out of a rectangular box in the wall, and i have to say it creeped me out a little.

yes? ” , came a feminine voice from the speaker.

nino looked a bit nervous, and answered, “ uh, hi? ”
so i bowed and looked into the camera.

“ hello, we are here to talk to gabriel agreste concerning his son, adrien agreste. ”

the gates opened wide, and before we knew it, we were in the lobby of adrien's huge mansion.

“ he'll be here in a minute. ”, the woman from the speaker announces, and out comes the famous fashion designer.

if he was a so called fashion designer, what was his outfit? red pants? really?

he looked sort of like an elf dressed to impress.

“ adrien is not here yet. ”, gabriel states, and i open my mouth, but nino nudged me with his elbow, fiddling with the top of his bubble container.

“ i-i was coming to see you, duuuu— sir!”, nino said, a nervous smile on his face.

gabriel's face twitched momentarily, and he raised a greying eyebrow.

“ me? ”, inquired gabriel, as nino nodded in response.

“ yeah, that's right! look, i know you don't want adrien to have a party but it's his birthday, dude— i mean sir! it's only once! ”, nino says with exuberant arm movements and pressed his finger tips together, pleading.

gabriel closed his eyes and held up his hand, his eyebrows furrowed in irritation.

“ no, that's final. ”

“ that's messed up! he never screws up in class, and he does whatever you tell him! photoshoots, fencing, chinese, piano—”, nino started to list off all of adrien's extracurricular activities that were arranged by his father, and i heard the door creak open.

i knew it was adrien, so i don't turn my head and leave an irritated stare on gabriel, and he returns it.

“ nino, you're here. ”, adrien said, planting an arm on his best friend's shoulder, and then looked at me.

“ and emi... ”

“ of course, anything for our best bud! show some awesomeness du— i mean sir! please! ”

gabriel grows even more angry, and adrien's expression saddens even more.

“ forget it, you guys. it's fine—”, then adrien gets cut off by his father, his angry voice booming all around the room.

“ listen, young man. i decide what's best for my son, in fact, i've decided you're a bad influence and you're not welcome in my house ever again. leave, now! ”, he says angrily, and adrien wears an annoyed expression on his smooth face.

“ father, he was just trying to do something cool for me! ”, adrien tries to reason, but natalie stands in front of the two males and points her icy blue daggers at nino.

“ goodbye. ”

nino opens the door in haste and was about to walk away when adrien caught his shoulder.

“ nino, wait! i'm sorry... my father, he's— pretty stubborn... it's just best to stay out of his way. ”, adrien says sadly and looks down, ashamed.

though i was still inside the house, i approach the two males.

“ it's not your fault, you can't control how other people think. ”, and nino just ignored me and crossed his arms.

“ it's not fair, adrien! harsh, uncool. ”, he says and trudges away.

adrien let out a sad sigh and i go to leave, but a harsh voice stops me.

“ i've told that immature boy to leave, not you. ”, gabriel says, and i turn around.

“ but i was here for the same purpose. i should just leave before you lose your temper and raise your voice at me as well. ”

gabriel raises his chin, and i even my stare as adrien looked between the both of us.

“ i will not yell at you. he is a male, and you're a female. so naturally, i have to be delicate. ”, he seems to be amused, and i sigh.

“ that's misogynistic, mister agreste, but i appreciate your care for me. will you allow me to explain myself, or shall i leave? ”

gabriel makes a movement for my speech, and i nod.

“ see, i understand where you are coming from, from a parental point of view, you want him to remain safe indoors, you want him to be better, do better, become better. but is that what your son really wants? as nino said, adrien does everything you tell him to, i'm sure if you told him to enlist in the war, he would. but you have to consider what your child is going through. ”, i pause and bring adrien closer to me, and hold up his hand for the older male to see.

“ i've noticed that in class, adrien has very dry skin between his fingers, his nails are bent from constant pressing of keys, and has very callused knuckles. he has paper cuts all over his finger tips, and not to mention bags under his eyes from constantly having to look up into the sun or beaming florescent lights from modeling. so before you say, ' i know what's best for my son, '  check on him every once in a while. he is only human. ”, i explain and bow.

i could see the brewing anger in gabriel's eyes and then i was surprised.

concern flashed in his eyes.

“ you're very logical, i can see that. and that you pay very close attention to my son. if he's so exhausted, he may stay indoors than to use up all of his energy to party. ”

i bow, and close my eyes.

“ very well, i cannot control you or your son, but i tried to get many reasons past your understanding. thank you for your rare time, mister agreste. ”, i turn my back and adrien walks me to the door.

“ i'm sorry about that, again, emi... even though he didn't yell at you, he still declined... ”, he says sadly, and i smile and wave it off.

“ i knew he was going to decline, i just wanted him to see how much you're suffering in silence. ”, adrien smiled, and i smiled back.

“ i'll see you tomorrow, adrien. ”

“ okay, thanks again.. ”

he closes the large door, and next thing i know, a hand was violently covering my mouth and i was being lifted up into the air.

-' ◌◌◌ '-

after a lot of time here's the update (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1K 55
#1 sin out of 8.7k stories - October 13th, 2021 #1 ADRIENETTE out of 14.6k stories - October 17th, 2021 #2 inlovewithmyboss out of 24 stories - Febru...
1.1M 46K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...
3.1K 120 12
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. ~~~ What if you're one of the two greatest Paris's s...