๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€, แตแถฆสณแตƒแถœแต˜หก...

Per OXITWO

โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—š๐—˜ ! เฟเพ‚ [ ๐Ÿฅ ] # ๊’ฐ ยฐ ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘/๏ผ’๏ผ—/๏ผ’๏ผ๏ผ’๏ผ‘ยฐ ๊’ฑ โ†ณ โ แดฌ... Mรฉs

| ๐™Š๐™Š .
| ๐™Š๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™‘.
| ๐™‘๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™„๐™“.
| ๐™“ .
| ๐™“๐™„.
| ๐™“๐™„๐™„.
|๐™“๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™“๐™„๐™‘ .

| ๐™Š๐™„๐™‘.

830 47 4
Per OXITWO

i went into a class the opposite side of where the principal's office was, and was greeted by a handful of students already in their seats and their features were all very different and interesting.

a woman who i assumed was the teacher smiled at me, and beamed.

“ oh good morning! i was happy to hear a new student was arriving today! would you like to introduce yourself? ”, she asked, and i found her happiness adorable.

“ hello, my name is emi beauséjour. ”, i say and the orange haired female had a hand on my back, giving me a tablet and a textbook, and pointing to the available seat in the back.

“ if you didn't know, my name is ms. bustier, and you'll be sitting to nathaniël, the male with red hair. ”, i look up to see a boy not really paying attention to the ordeal, and start climbing up the many stairs, then halting when a foot jolted out from underneath the table.

i look over to the blonde and blink.

“ chloé, you should move your foot before i trip over it, that would hurt the both of us, wouldn't it? ”, i ask and she growls, her nude lipstick covered lips lifting up in a scowl.

she moved her foot and i continued my trek to my seat in the back.

my presence seemed to have scared the male since when i sat down, he jumped violently.

i looked over at him and his cerulean eyes met with mine under his red colored tresses.

“ oh, hello... ”, he greets, and i smile.

“ hello, i'm new. ”, i announce, and he blinks.

“ i didn't hear ms. bustier introduce you... sorry. ”, i shake my head, setting the tablet and textbook on the table.

“ no, it's completely fine. i would space off too of i was always back here, it's kind of comfortable. ”, i say quietly, and he smiles.

“ it is. ”, he agrees, and english starts after ms. bustier takes attendance.

she teaches us vowel points used in english language, and how to sound out words, as well the use of nouns and verbs.

i quickly write down notes, since i'm only really good at small sentences in english.

i've spent all of my time talking in japanese, korean, and of course french.

after the lesson is wrapped up, ms. bustier gives us homework which is on our school tablets.

i frown at this, first day of school and i have homework? not cool.

i take out my time table, and start to walk down the stairs, greeting marinette at the bottom.

“ long time no see. ”, i say, and she laughs.

“ chloé did try to purposely trip you, you know that, right? ”, marinette says, and i nod.

“ yeah, i know. i just didn't want to make a huge scene of me telling chloé to stop trying to make me embarrass and hurt myself in front of the whole class. i wouldn't want either of us to be embarrassed, so i didn't make a big deal of it. ”, i say, walking in front of marinette to make my way out of the door.

there was silence coming from her, and i look over to her, seeing that she looked a bit skeptical.

i raise a brow but ignored her antics, remembering that i was heading off to history.

i was told where to sit, and i had to sit in the back again, which was fine with me.

marinette sat at one of the middle tables, and i was again given a textbook.

this class was by far the most boring, but i still took notes and didn't want to lag behind in any subject, since my mom said it was quote on quote, unforgivable.

i felt a smile play on my lips as i made my way to my locker, where i stored my unimportant books and my phone, so it didn't ring in class because hyun really loved to get me in trouble.

i opened my locker and found out that my phone was buzzing numerous of times and turned it on to fine that hyun did infact spam me.

his contact popped up on my phone and i put it up to my ear, my locker door stil open.

“ hello? is this the famously annoying hyun-oppa calling me while i'm busy in school? ”, i say in irritation, and a laugh comes from the speaker.

they don't let you use your phone in class? that's lame. ”

“ why are you calling me? ”, i order, and a nervous sound comes from him.

well i just wanted to check on you, yknow? like, any cute boys? cuter than me? and bullies? because if there's any bullies, i'll come over there and show them what hyun-oppa can do—”

i can't help but laugh.

“ hyun, everything is fine. what do you actually want? ”, i ask, and a bit of silence comes from the phone.

“ ... i miss you... ” , he mumbles, and i sigh.

“ you can't—”, then, the phone was snatched from my hand, making me progress what just happened.

“ now who is this you're calling? mommy or daddy to come pick you up early from school because you're too stupid to do anything yourself? ”, chloé asked, and a scream comes from the speaker.

i shake my head.

“ hey, chloé, can i have my phone back? ”, i ask politely, and she looks at the screen.

“ hyun-oppa? what type of name is that? ”, she then laughs, her ginger haired sidekick being given the phone and she looks regretful, as she drops it to the ground.

i watch the phone fall to the ground, as if in slow motion.

the corner of the screen hit the ground first, and upon impact, the entire thing shatters.

i watch her look down at my damaged phone and she blinks her long lashes at it and then at me.

“oops! looks like it broke.. what a cheap phone. ”, chloé steps on the broken screen and and out of the locker room.

she was probably mad that i didn't trip over her foot earlier.

i crouch down and pick it up, and though the phone still turned on, i couldn't see the screen due to all of the cracks, and when i tried to swipe the screen, my fingers got cut.

i huffed and closed my locker, slamming the metal door too hard, hard enough to make it loud.

i just walk into the cafeteria, looks of recognition passing upon my friends faces.

i wave a bit weakly, and get in line, my eyes connecting with cocky sky blue irises.

i feel my jaw tense and give her an unsettling blank stare to which she smirked, unbothered.

i just collect a tray and sit at the table alya, marinette, adrien, and nino were sitting at.

i plop myself across from adrien and stare at my food.

“ is something wrong? ”, adrien asked, and i look up at his green eyes.

“ you look a bit bothered. ”, alya says, and i glance back to chloé who couldn't stop bringing her phone up to her face.

i shake my head and unwrap my fork from its packaging, stabbing at the leafy greens on my tray mindlessly.

marinette glanced at me and to alya, who glanced at her, and then to nino, who glanced at adrien.

“ just spill it. ”, alya coaxed, and i fluttered my eyes.

i then went into my pocket and pulled out my phone, putting it on the table.

“ chloé broke my phone while i was talking to my friend. ”, i say, and marinette let out a noise of surprise.

“ it's totally busted. ”, alya pointed out, and i finally push my tray away from me, but not too close to adrien.

“ yeah, it's demolished. ”, nino pointed out, and i just open the small water bottle, sipping it a bit.

“ ugh, she seriously needs to pay for this! she always messes with people and  gets away with it all of the time! ”, marinette says angrily, and i glanced to her.

“ marinette, getting angry at her isn't going to help. if she knows that she affects you, it'll just fuel her ego even more. ”, i say calmly, and adrien blinks.

“ you're really calm, usually people would get angry and get akumatized soon after... ”, adrien says, and i look up at him.

“ i'm calm on the outside, but on the inside i'm tearing myself apart because i want to scream until my vocal cords rip apart. what is the meaning of akumatized? ”, i ask, quickly changing the subject.

“ you don't know what an akuma is? ”, marinette asked, seeming to be very surprised.

“ no, not at all. is it important? ”, i ask, and everyone nodded.

“ an akuma is a butterfly, sent out to control anyone with negative emotions by hawkmoth. whoever the butterfly touches, turn into completely different people then they were before. ”, marinette explains  and i hum.

“ and who saves them? ”, i ask, and alya jolts up out of her spot on the bench.

“ WHO SAVES THEM? ladybug and chat noir of course! i have a whole blog dedicated to her! ”, alya announces, and takes out her phone, showing me clips of a girl in red clad, black spots spread haphazardly on it, looking just like a ladybug.

i then notice a male with blonde hair, wearing tight black leather, and cat ears, a belt like tail moving like a real one would.

“ they look... nice... ”, i mumble, not really knowing what to say.

it was probably fake, right?

“ ugh, your food is so nasty it should be labeled acid! what do you put in this? ”, chloé says to the lunch lady behind the glass, and she looked like she was about  to reach over and slap the girl.

i watch chloé repeatedly terrorize the older lady and we were dismissed from the cafeteria, and i made my way to my extra curricular before i was stopped.

“ you forgot your... er, phone. ”, adrien said, handing me my demolished phone.

i stare at it and grab it out of his hand.

“ thank you. ”, i mumble and adrien rubbed his neck.

“ i'm really sorry that chloé is like this, she's been ignored ever since she was a child, and so she does this to grab the attention of other people. i promise she's not all that bad if you've known her for a while. i could get you a new phone, just as an apology for what she did. ”, adrien offered, and i hummed.

“ i could get one, but my mom would be... ”, i imagined her making me do every single slave tier chore she could think of.

“ my mother would be certainly not happy with this result, but i don't want you to waste your money on me, adrien. thank you, but no thank you. ”i bow, and he shakes his head.

“ it wouldn't be a waste if i'm spending it for a friend. if your mom wouldn't be happy, then let me buy you a new one before she found out. ”, he insisted and i sigh.

“ no need, spend your money on someone more important. ”

“ but you are important. ”

“ adrien, keep your money. ”, i say, and walk away, shoving my broken phone in my pocket.

as i settled down in the art room, the entire room shook, and i felt my heart beat out of my chest.

“ WHERE IS CHLOÉ BOURGEOIS?! ”

◌◌◌

uh-oh 🥴

-oxi

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.9K 147 8
"you're so obsessed with me!!" "you're in fantasy land, holy shit." โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ a foreign exchange student keeps bumping into a famous model who thinks he's...
Beyond the Borders Per ๐Ÿค

Literatura romร ntica

856 47 22
โ™ก | Wave, a fresh-faced homeschooled girl, is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in her life: relocating to the enchanting city of Paris with...
2.6K 120 11
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...
1.8K 16 8
They love yes. Unfinished.