OUR SUNSHINE| Kalim F!reader×...

By yonasgraveyard

Y/n Asim is a genuinely friendly and cheerful girl who is a bit clumsy,but lots of people like her because of... More

ᵍʳᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ
ᴾʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ⁱⁿᶠᵒ

3.3K 130 13
By yonasgraveyard

(I found them on pintrest, I don't know their original owners but still credit to their og owners)

Name: Y/n=(Your name) Asim

Age: 14 (Past) 26 (Future)

Gender: Female

Height: 160 cm (Past) 168 cm (Future)

Hair color: H/C=(hair color) (Default: White)

Eye color: E/c=(eye color) (Default: Red eyes)

skin color: Tanned skin

Some info:

Y/n is the only child of the Asim family and as for being the only child, Y/n gets spoiled a lot. Y/n was a bit lonely when she was young, but she did have a friend, well, a servant to be more accurate, yet, she was a friend to her. Y/n was home schooled her whole life since she was young, but now she's finally free. Y/n is a bit ditsy and clumsy but she's kind, helpful, supportive and cheerful as others say, and Y/n is also notably oblivious and naive, and seems to be not very careful with her words. One last fact is that She doesn't have a very good memory so she would sometimes forget things a lot.

|more info will be shown soon|

-----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
73K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...