I am hers and she is mine {Gx...

由 JoyD2021

HAS SMUT 更多

Doll face
sorry (Author note)
This will be short Sorry<33
Meet My friends
Another break
cuddles and fear
Thank You Discord.(Short)
Stay.

The Dorm rooms

42 2 18
由 JoyD2021

I woke up and got ready to go to collage this is my first year.  I was happy I would be living ON campus instead of at home. I spent all weekend packing. I need to re dye my hair when i get there. And get my nails done.And go shoping. And get some more tattoos like ASAP.

This is me Joy, 18 y.o Female

I made coffee and packed some snacks and left. My mom was at work so it was a quiet morning. after driving for hours I got to the school got my room key and enter the dorm where i met summer.

Summer- 19 y.o Female

I could tell this wasn't her first year. 

"Hi" I said to get her attention

"what do you want." she said without turning around

" nothing but your in my way" i said with a little attitude

she turned around walked up to me "did that have a hit of...attitude?" she asked while lifting my face up to look at her

"n-n-no" i said stuttering 

"thats what i thought doll face" she said moving out my way so i could past

i could feel her staring at my ass as i walked not long after she said"nice ass"

i looked at her and said "thanks...i think?"

I unpacked and got ready for schools the next day. When i woke up I shower and warped a towel around me before going into my closet to pick a outfit for the day. I come back out to see Summer laying oh her bed on her phone texting i think . she had no shirt on. I almost started too stare. 

"You like what you see?"  she asked without looking up from her phone

"i do." 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

591K 62.6K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
580K 30.9K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
759K 46.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...