Obsession

By SethDragon

(Au, Pina x Riz + Legoshi x Louis) You would do almost everything for the one you love, right? But sometimes... More

ch 1; The death of Tem
ch 2; Melon
ch 4; flowers
ch 5; the accident
ch 6; the performance part one
the performance part two
ch 7; boring documentary

ch 3; the late rehearsal

131 0 0
By SethDragon

Pina looks doubtfully at Legoshi and Louis, while they are heading to the dark building, where no one are right now. Obviously because it's late, and everyone are supposed to be at their room, since the teachers and the headmaster don't want, taking any risk with any more devouring at school.
But since Louis wanted to make sure Pina is in perfect shape for their play, he persuaded Pina to meet him tonight.
And Louis begged Legoshi to tag along, since they need a guard outside the building. Someone to make sure no one noticed them. How they are actually breaking few rules just being out right now.

While Legoshi stands outside the building with the back against the door while staring at the fountain, are Pina and Louis doing their lines together inside that building.

Pina glances at the door in the middle of their rehearsal.
"I'm rather surprised..." the sheep says.
Louis raises an eyebrow.
"About...What?" He tilts the head.
The dall sheep shrugs and looks back at Louis.
"I'm actually surprised Legoshi agreed to join us tonight..."
Louis furrows the eyebrows and looks shyly down. Making Pina to tilt the head a slightly.
"I-... I have actually been thinking about, talking with you about a certain thing..."
"Like, what?" Pina asks with his heart pounding a little faster of nervousness. Afraid Louis would ask about a few certain things, he really doesn't want to talk about.
Louis exhales snorting with a small smile creeping onto his lips, while he looks up.
"I would appreciate if you could tell me, how being together with a carnivore is... Especially when the carnivore is the same sex as you..." he gulps blushing.
Pina parts the lips.
"Wait?... Do you like someone?" The sheep asks nervously, before he squinted his eyes at the deer. Eyeing him doubtfully.
He never thought he should had seen Louis as a possible rival. But perhaps he should had.
Louis nods slowly.
"Yes-... At least I think that... I'm not sure yet... Since I haven't been able to approach that animal like I want..."
"Who?" Pina asks with a firm voice.
Louis presses the lips together and glances over the shoulder at the wall, there the door is, where Legoshi is guarding from outside.
" ...Legoshi ..."
Pina exhales a nervous laugh, and the tension vanished in the blink of an eye.
"Oh? You do?" He asks and couldn't feel happier, than he ever could imagine he would.
It would be perfect, if Legoshi ends up with Louis... Then Riz and Legoshi will not hook up.

The deer blushes and clears the throat.
"Y-yeah... I do... Or I don't know... I thought I was really pissed at him for wasting his true power as carnivore... Then I thought, I only was jealous and wanted to be a carnivore myself..." Louis fidgests and places a hand on the neck.
"... But now... Now I'm not sure about that... All I can think about, is about him-... Legoshi is constantly on my mind... And lately I can barely, eat nor sleep..." Louis adds and exhales chuckling.
"According Zoogle I'm either in love or am deadly sick..." Louis explains and looks directly at Pina.
"What do you think?"
Pina clears the throat few times from the surprise over hearing Louis's secret.
"I-... It sounds as love for me... And Legoshi is a very kind animal... So, you really should try dating him..."
Louis looks flushed down at the floor, in front his feet.
Then he inhales and exhales a few times, before looking back up at Pina.
"But how do I approach him?"
Pina grins.
"Weeeeeell... What about you pretend, you have sprained your foot here?"
"Why would I do that?" Louis interrupts.
Pina snorts smiling.
"Why? Because then, he will carry you home and you get a chance to invite him in, where you can talk alone" he explains with a shrug.
"Oh!?... That's really clever... But, isn't it wrong with lying about a thing like that?"
Pina shakes the head.
"Nope! When it comes to love, everything is allowed" he chuckles.
"And as answer at your other question... Being togeheter with Riz is the best thing I ever have done... The females at school are very boring, and I lost interest shortly after we started dating... But with Riz nothing is boring... And I'm looking forward to spend my time with him"
Louis nods slowly.
"... And you aren't afraid he will harm you? As devouring you?"
"Nope... If someone should be afraid, it's him"
Louis raises an eyebrow.
"How come?"
"Since I really do enjoy my meal~"
The deer wrinkles the nose.
"Too much information..." he scoffs.
The sheep starts laughing a slightly louder.

Louis rolls the eyes and glances curiously at the door.
"So... What do you plan, how I should pretend I have sprained my foot? Should I shout loudly in pain to get his attention?" He asks with the eyes set at Pina.
Pina shrugs.
"No... I was thinking you could sit down and caress your ankle with few low grunting, while I'm fetching Legoshi and tell him the news..."
"Oh-... Yes, perhaps that's better... At least it would sound more as me..."
"Yup-..." Pina comments, before he starts passing Louis to get over to the door.
Louis flinches gasping.
"Wait!... Where are you going?!" The deer asks worried and turns around.
Pina chuckles and looks over the shoulder at him.
"What do you think? I'm getting your knight for you~"
Louis wides the eyes terrified with increased heartbeats.
"What? Now?... What about the lines?!"
The sheep snorts.
"Forget about them... Love is more important... And the sooner I'm getting the wolf, the more time you'll get togeheter with him"
Louis looks silently down. Pina really does has a point. The sooner they leave, the more time he gets with Legoshi.
"... Okay then... You may tell Legoshi, I have hurted myself and need his help" he agrees and look shortly up at him.
"I'm soon back~" Pina says and walks to the door while Louis nervously sits down, where he places the hands around the ankle.
"I can do it... Don't get nervous... " Louis mumbles silently for himself while Pina walks out.
He really does want to spend alone time with Legoshi. But it feels as he has hundred of butterflies in the stomach.
He hasn't been so nervous since he was a little kid.
Maybe he should stand up and tell Legoshi that, Pina was only joking.
Louis flinches and shakes the head.
No! He must do this... Pina is giving him the perfect opportunity to talk casual with Legoshi. No way he will be the fool who turns the back at it...

The second the door gets opened again, Louis jolts and starts grunting while holding a bit tighter around the ankle.
"Louis-senpai!" Legoshi squeaks, terrified over seeing Louis in pain.
The wolf dashes forward and kneels down next Louis.
"What happened?!" He adds asking.
Louis looks a slightly ashamed up at him. But also very happy. Happy that, the wolf gets so worried when it comes to him.
The deer furrows the eyebrows with gritted teeth as he's really in pain.
"I-... Tripped while I was rehearsing with-... " Louis starts telling, before he groans with closed eyes and squeezed the ankle a little.
"Pina..." he says while letting go of some air.
The sheep nods the second he came over to them.
"Yes-... But... It was my fault... " Pina says and gets an asking look from the other two.
The sheep shrugs.
"I was stumbling to the side and was about to fall when Louis saved me... So, instead of I was the one to fall, he did... And now his ankle hurts... So... Can you help him Legoshi?"
Legoshi flinches alerted.
"Y-yeah... I can take him T-to the nursing room... B-but... Then they will ask why I, as carnivore, am with an herbivore at the N-night..." he gulps fidgeting.
Pina shakes the head.
"No you dummy... You don't need getting someone else involved... I'm sure he only need to rest, the rest of the day at home... So, can you be a good dog and take Louis home?"
Legoshi parts the lips. Then he nods.
"Oh! Right... I can do that... Ehm..." he looks shyly at Louis.
"C-can Y-you stand up?"
Louis is about to open the mouth and answer.
Pina inhales deeply.
"No he can't! Therefore you must carry him in the arms" he answers in Louis's place. Which makes Legoshi's tail and ears twitching upward.
Louis looks flushed down with a nervous beating heart. Despite the bad conscience from lying, he is really excited to eventually be carried in Legoshi's arms. And therefore getting a better chance to examining him closer.

"I do apologize, Louis-senpai..." Legoshi sighs the second he has calmed down.
The deer hums asking and looks curiously upward.
But before he could look at the wolf's face, a pair of arms embraced his slender body and pulls him up.
Louis gasps shocked while Legoshi stands up with him in bridal style.
"Everything will be alright the second you are back at home" Legoshi smiles nervously at him, from holding him in the arms.
"... Yes..." the blushing deer gulps.
Pina giggles.
"I will hold the door up for you... Thanks for today..." the sheep says, before taking jumping movements against the door.
Louis clears the throat and tries looking at Pina, but saw only a little of his wool, before the sheep walked to the door.
"Same... Thanks..."
Then, Legoshi starts walking to the door, where he tries avoiding to slam neither Louis' antlers nor legs on the door frame while walking through.

While standing outside, Pina waves good bye and walks back to his dorm room.
The wolf inhales the clean and cold air deeply through the mouth and then out through the nose.
Louis raises an eyebrow, and points to the direction, there his single room is.
"My room is over there..."he clears the throat.
Legoshi jolts.
"Ehm... Eh... Y-yeah... " he swallows hardly with a hint of blush.
Then he stiffly walks against that direction.

The moment they were inside the room, Legoshi moves over to the bed, where he gently lays Louis down.
"I ehm... Should perhaps G-go?" Legoshi suggests.
Louis rolls the eyes and grabbed Legoshi's tie and tug a slightly down, which made the wolf to yelp surprised.
"And why would you do that? Be a good dog and sit down at-..." Louis starts telling him, before Legoshi sat hastily down at the floor, even though the tie got even more tugged.
"Eh?" Louis blinks confused and let's go of the tie.
Few seconds later, Legoshi understands the mistake and starts blushing hardly while standing up again.
"I'm sorry!" He apologies over his foolish behavior.
The deer smiles warmly at him.
"You have nothing to be ashamed of... You simply did as told... Therefore you are a good dog..." he tells Legoshi whose tail starts wagging happily from the praise.
Louis snickers.
"But-... I was about to add, you could sit at the bed with me, while we are talking..." Louis explains and sits comfortable up and leans with the back at the headboard.
The wolf starts squirming.
"I-...I D-don't know..." he gulps shyly.
"Legoshi-... That's an order from your senpai... Now, can you please sit down at the bed?" Louis snorts and tells him firmly.
In a blink of an eye, Legoshi sits down as told.
Then he starts twiddling with the thumbs, since he doesn't dare looking at Louis.
Louis presses the lips hardly together. He is pretty sure if he was Pina, then he would wrap the arms around Legoshi and kiss him.
But the thing is, he isn't him. He is Louis the red deer.
But he must do something. Or nothing will ever happen.
Louis clears the throat and inhales deeply.
"Okay-... I am not sure where you stand... But here is the thing, I like you, Legoshi" he blushes and notices how Legoshi turns the shocked face slowly against him.
"I ehm... Same... " the wolf tells him while the tail wags faster.
Louis snorts.
"I'm not sure if you understand... When I'm saying 'I like you', then I mean as mate, not as friend..." he explains.
Legoshi froze.
Then he drops the jaw.
"W-W-WHAT?!" He stammers.
Louis smiles. Not sure if he will get his heart broken or not.
"Do I really need to spell it out for you?" He rolls the eyes and shifts on the bed, where he wraps the arms around the wolf's neck. There he then, places the lips softly at his.
Legoshi wides the eyes.
Louis breaks the kiss and gazes deeply into his confused eyes.
"I love you, you stupid wolf"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
17.4K 817 20
I haven't read any Beastars fics yet, so I don't really know if there is a want for this. Humans are classified as part of the animal kingdom in thi...
32K 1.1K 8
Bon x Rin fanfiction. After years of unrequited love Bon and Rin finally confess their feeling for each other. Setting- 2 years after the end.(thoug...
20.2K 447 28
COMPLETED (this story does not follow the original story line!) Warning- swearing, LGBT, violence and 'relationship stuff(like kissing),death if unc...