Luna II(A BTS Soulmate AU)

By JiminBeJammin

Vacation is over and the largest group of soulmates in the world is back in Seoul and back to work-this time... More

1
2
πŸ”₯3πŸ”₯
4
πŸ”₯5πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯6πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯7πŸ”₯
8
πŸ”₯9πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯10πŸ”₯
11
12
13
πŸ”₯14πŸ”₯
15
16
πŸ”₯17πŸ”₯
18
19
πŸ”₯20πŸ”₯
21
πŸ”₯22πŸ”₯
23
24
πŸ”₯25πŸ”₯
26
27
πŸ”₯28πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
30
31
πŸ”₯32πŸ”₯
34
35
🚨New Story Alert🚨
πŸ”₯36πŸ”₯
37
38
πŸ”₯39πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
πŸ”₯43πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯44πŸ”₯
45
46
47
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
πŸ”₯51πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯52πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

πŸ”₯33πŸ”₯

6.7K 242 25
By JiminBeJammin

*Storyline continues in the next chapter.

Luna wrapped her robe around her loosely and headed downstairs in search of water. She grabbed a bottle from the fridge along with a straw before heading back upstairs. When she gets back to her room, Tae is there, stroking Jimin's hair and speaking lowly.

"Is he in sub space?" he asks and she nods, opening the bottle and putting the straw inside.

"Jimin baby, will you sit up and drink some water for me?" she asks and he nods, sitting up slowly.

"Good boy," she praises, holding the straw to his lips.

"How long has he been like this...and JK?" Tae asks curiously.

"A few minutes. JK is just sleeping. He hasn't been sleeping long either," she replies, rubbing up and down Jimin's arm soothingly as he drank.

"How does a bath sound baby?" she asks once he'd finishes the whole bottle.

"Maybe later. I just wanna sleep," he says, a little pout present on his lips.

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up first. Wait right there," she says, pecking his lips and he nods.

"I must admit, I'm impressed," Tae says, following her into the bathroom.

"I'm honestly a little surprised at myself," she says, putting some soap on two face towels.

"I'm impressed, but not surprised. I knew you'd be a great dom. Here, I'll clean JK up for you," he says, grabbing one of the towels from her.

They clean the men as best they can for now and tuck them under the sheets, seeing as Luna took the comforter off the bed. She got another one out of her closet and laid it on top of them before climbing in the middle of the two.

"I'm about to finish watching Supernatural. Wanna join?" she asks and Tae declines, letting her know he had to meet with Joon in the studio.

"See you later Noona...and just so you know, we're doing this soon. I'll have what they had," he says pointing to the men sleeping on either side of her.

"I'll hold you to it," she grins, shooting him a wink.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

She awakens to a dark room, the only light source being the TV. Jimin is lying on the right side of her chest, his cheeks smooshed adorably and JK is snuggled into her side groaning in his sleep.

"JK?" she whispers, running her hand through his hair.

"I'm up Miss," he groans, making her chuckle.

"JK, your punishment is over baby. You don't have to call me that anymore. What's wrong?" she asks and he sighs.

"I have to pee, but I don't want to get up," he says.

"It's not good to hold your pee babe. Why don't you want to get up?" she asks.

"Because I'm sore," he pouts, making her eyes widen in realization.

"Do you need help baby?" she asks and he shakes his head.

"I'll be okay Noona," he yawns, sitting up.

She watches with a mixture of worry and amusement as he limps slowly to the bathroom. Turning her attention to Jimin, she strokes his hair, lightly scratching his scalp with her nails.

"Mmm Noona," he sighs, pursing his lips.

"Does it feel good baby?" she giggles and he nods, peering up at her with one eye open.

JK comes back from the bathroom and throws himself in bed, lying on the left side of her chest. Showing him the same attention, she starts to scratch his scalp as well, making him let out a relaxed sigh. They lay there for a while listening to each other's breathing in the quiet room.

"I really hate to get up now, but Noona needs a shower. What do you say to taking one together and then chilling in the hot tub? Im sure we could all use a long soak," she says, receiving nods from both men.

They take their time in the shower and she shows both men equal attention, helping them wash their hair and body before washing herself. She found it both amusing and adorable how they'd both turned into big babies, ready and willing to be taken care of.

Luna wraps a towel around herself and grabs her phone off her nightstand, shooting a text to the group chat to let them know that they were heading down to the hot tub if they wanted to join. She didn't know who was home and who wasn't.

Luna turns the jets on and drops her towel on a nearby chair before slipping into the warm water. She immediately stretches her legs, feeling the slight soreness in her thighs. She opens her eyes when she doesn't feel anyone join her in the water and both JK and Jimin are staring down at her.

"What?" she asks, sweeping her damp hair back.

"We really are the luckiest men in the world," Jimin says, making her smile.

"You are, but I'm pretty lucky too" she smirks, resting her arms on the edge of the jacuzzi.

They both drop their towels and slide in just as the patio door opens.

"Now this is a view I don't mind coming home to more often," Joon says, with Jin and Tae trailing behind him.

"I know right? It seems as if I'm overdressed," Jin says, looking down at his swim trunks.

"A problem that's easily fixed baby," Luna grins, raising her brows.

Jin lets out a flustered chuckle at the tone she used, making Joon and Tae look over at him curiously.

"Am I missing something?" Joon asks and Tae nods.

"Luna dommed Jimin and JK earlier and maybe Jin too with the way he's acting. Noona! I'm jealous!" Tae exclaims, pouting and shedding his clothes.

"Aww come sit on Noona's lap baby," Luna coos, reaching out for him.

He wastes no time doing so after he's stripped naked, splashing Jimin in the process. The others hold back their laughs as Jimin curses under his breath, graciously accepting the towel Joon passed to him.

"As much as I'd love to stay and watch this unfold, I have got to eat something before I pass out and I have some last minute packing to do. Have enough fun for me," Joon winks, blowing them all kisses before taking his leave.

Luna runs her hands along Tae's thighs and leans up to kiss him, sucking his bottom lip into her mouth and lightly skimming it with her teeth before letting go. He inhaled sharply, resting his hands on her shoulders and she reaches around him to grab a handful of his hair at the nape, using her grip to press his lips against hers harder. She explores his minty mouth with her tongue, making a deep moan rattle in his chest; and pretty soon she could feel his hard cock poking at her stomach. He whines when she pulls them apart, her grip on his hair still firm.

"So this is how this is going to work baby. I'm gonna jerk you off and you're going to tell me when you feel like you have to cum. If you can be a good boy for me, I have a special treat just for you," she says and he nods.

"Good boy, now turn around and sit here," she says and he turns so that he's facing the others, sitting in the space between her legs.

She reaches around him and grabs his thick cock with one hand, pumping it slowly. Noticing they're sitting close to one of the jets, she angles it up so that the stream of water could touch his tip, making him flinch and let out a loud moan.

"Noona, can we touch each other?" Jimin asks and she nods.

"Of course: Your punishment is over guys. You can do what you want," she says, kissing Tae's neck when he grabs onto her arm.

"So that means we can touch you too?" JK asks and she nods.

Jimin and JK take up either side of her, both heads nuzzled to her chest sucking and nipping at her breasts, leaving their marks behind in the form of hickeys. Tae reaches back to jerk Jimin off as he makes out with Jin. Luna uses both hands to pump both their cocks, leaving JK to handle his own pleasure; but he didn't seem to mind.

"I've been dying to taste you all day," JK whispers against her skin as he nips and sucks at her neck, making her moan.

"Wait until Tae cums okay?" she replies, receiving a nod from him as he squeezes her breast in his hand, deriving pleasure from just being able to touch her again.

"N-noona!" Tae exclaims and she immediately lets his cock go, making him let out a sound of protest.

"Patience baby, I want to try something," she says, tapping him so he would move.

She takes Jin's place in front of him and resumes jerking him off, her ass now skimming the surface of the water as she bends over in front of him.

Jin moves over to JK, but reaches over to rub her pussy from behind, making her moan out as the surface of the water flitted across her clit from the movement.

"Are you going to cum nice and hard for me baby boy?" she asks, staring right into Tae's eyes, the action making him bite his lip.

"Yes! Yes, I'm close again," he breathes, struggling to keep his eyes open.

"How close baby? You ready to give Noona that cum now?" she asks, stroking faster, angling him more towards the jet.

"Oh God! I can't hold it, please!" he exclaims.

She dips her head underwater and takes him in her mouth, creating a seal and sucking hard until his hips stop jerking and he starts to pat at her shoulders. She resurfaces, pushing her hair out of her face and chuckling at their bewildered expressions—making a show of swallowing the cum in her mouth.

"Good boy," she grins, pecking Tae on the lips.

"You're trying to kill us woman," Jin groans.

"That was so fucking hot," JK breathes, the rush of lust from them making her breathing accelerate.

"I know, now come eat," she smirks, bending over the edge of the jacuzzi, right in front of one of the jets.

"Yes ma'am," JK replies, hurrying over to her.

He spreads her with his thumbs and dives in, lapping at her with urgency. The water pressure felt amazing along with his tongue. She threw her head back in pleasure, face to the sky as he devoured her, pushing her legs together and lifting her so he had a better angle. His strength was no joke, the effortless way he handled her turning her on even more.

"Cum for me Noona," he spoke against her, making her eyes roll back.

It isn't long before she does just that, releasing moans that would wake up the neighbors for sure if they had any.

"That's my good boy," she praises, practically melting into his embrace as he hugged her from behind.

"Fuck, I thought we were supposed to be relaxing. How did this turn into an orgy?" she giggles once she catches her breath.

Everyone points at Tae who lifts his head and smiles mischievously.

"You're welcome," he grins.

What am I gonna do with all these men?

A/N: The aftercare and jealous TaeBae you ordered 🤣

The storyline will continue in the next chapter 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.1K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
Lilac By Yletsi

Fanfiction

117K 4.6K 74
The Story of Aila, an everyday girl discovering she is the last soulmate piece to the biggest boy band, BTS. ******* Some of the timeline is lined u...
273K 7.1K 44
BTS Soulmate AU where your wedding ring hangs around your neck on a chain from from your 10th birthday. Upon your 18th birthday, or when you meet you...
73.8K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...