♡Black mailed friendship♡ (Co...

נכתב על ידי LilPotato31

¡Disclaimer! This is a RusCan book, yes, ships and stuff but I also may say that this story contains: •Mental... עוד

༻Chapter 1༺
༻Chapter 2༺
༻Chapter 3༺
༻Chapter 4༺
༻Chapter 5༺
༻Chapter 6༺
༻Chapter 8༺
༻Chapter 9༺
༻Chapter 10༺
༻Chapter 11༺
༻Chapter 12༺
༻Chapter 13༺
༻Chapter 14༺
༻Chapter 15༺
༻Chapter 16༺
༻Chapter 17༺
Hey
༻Chapter 18༺
༻Chapter 19༺
༻Chapter 20༺
༻Chapter 21༺

༻Chapter 7༺

659 9 13
נכתב על ידי LilPotato31

Park stroll

Russia's POV
It was Sunday morning, 7 am.
Tomorrow I'll start school once again and I didn't have any intention to get back in that hellhole, well...today I didn't have any intention to get out at all...
I was laying in bed, I wanted to sleep but I couldn't, my body wouldn't let me once again. I then heard knocking at my door.
"Sleeping...!" I said in sarcastic intention.
"Russia! Breakfast is ready!" Belarus said from the other side of the door.
"I'm not hungry!" I replied.
"Big bro, it's your favorite! Syrniki!" She said.
"..." I closed my eyes and didn't respond.
"Big bro...?" She re-knocked worried. I kept my silence then heard other footsteps coming and Georgia's voice saying: "Come, leave him alone, if he doesn't eat then bad for him...he's not a kid anymore, he's a literal adult now...so don't pressure yourself for his selfish choices."
"But..." Belarus stutted.
"Come on." Georgia insisted.
Belarus sighed and walked away with Georgia, while I stayed in my room.
I started to feel uncomfortable in my bed so I stand up and stretched. I didn't know what to do now so I've just dressed myself into something else, but while doing that I tripped over a thick book school and fell. I hit my head and no lie, it hurts. I slowly got up scratching the back of my head, I then opened my eyes and looked around realizing how messy my room was.
"Holy shit, I live like an animal..." I said to myself.
I didn't have any will to do anything but maybe it was better to at least get the stuff off my floor before I could break one of my kneecaps.
I got my books on the table, put my clothes on a chair, and found some trash around like bloody tissues and tin cans.
I took them one by one and put them inside a plastic bag, then I got out of my room to throw them away.

"*Gasp* Russia!" I heard Belarus screaming.
"Huh? What?" I turned around.
"You're out of your room...and...finally tidying it too! I'm so proud of you!" She said.
"Uh...yeah, there were too many objects on the floor...I didn't want to trip and fall again..." I replied.
"Teheh...yeah...we heard the noise of you falling." She giggled.
"Heh...yeah." I responded, then I wanted to turn around to go to throw the trash, but before I could do any movement Belarus stopped me. "Hey...me and our other sisters were planning to go to the park today after breakfast, and I'd like you to come with us..." She said.
"Um...I don't think that 'our other sisters' would be so happy...whoever they are, all of them hate me..." I replied.
"No! No! Well...it took a while to convince them but at the end they said that they wouldn't honestly mind if you came with us...as long as you stay behaved." She responded.
"Oh...you just wasted time...I just don't want to come...I don't feel comfortable around our sisters anymore, and I doubt that they do with me...plus I've already went to the park yesterday." I said.
"Oh! What nonsense! You can't stay away from them forever, they're your family! And even if you went to the park yesterday you still can go today!...please...?" She replied.
I looked at her with an indifferent look and shaken my head to refuse the request, then said: "No...thanks but I don't have any intention to start a new drama...I think it's better that I just don't come..." Then I walked away.
"Oh...okay..." Belarus replied sadly.

I went to throw the bag, I saw a few of my siblings but none of them dared to look at me. This actually made me quite upset and weirdly unconformable for the fact that they acted like they didn't know me, but I ignored them like they ignored me and kept heading towards my room. Once I got there I layed on my bed again and got my phone. There were few notifications from the class group chat but I just ignored them all.
I started surfing on internet minding my own business with no motivation on doing anything, until I received another notification. I thought that it was another message from the class group chat, so I was about to delete it until I saw that it was a text from a private chat. Canada...?
I opened the chat and saw that she wrote this:

_______________________________________

<Russia, yesterday I saw you at the park :)

_______________________________________

Then we started to have a full conversation.
_______________________________________

Canada.                                       Russia.

Oh? You did?>

<Yeah!

So you're stalking me now, huh?>

<Wait no- you misunderstood-
<I was at the park to take care of my little brothers.

Ahh...alright, and why did you needed to tell me that you saw me yesterday?>

<Idk
<Just bored.
<I need to wait that my little brothers get ready cause they want to go to the park today too, so yeah.

You're going to the park today too?>

<Yep, with my brothers, again.

Cool, what a coincidence...I'm going to the park too.>

<Nice, maybe we can see each other!

Yeah>

_______________________________________

I didn't know why I said that I was going to the park too but I felt that I needed to say it. Now I had to get ready and go out even though a moment before I didn't want to go out at all. I remembered about my sisters invitation to hang out with them at the park and I actually didn't know what to do, so I just decided to go and tell them that I'd come. They were confused at the start but didn't mind too much and told me to go get ready quickly, and so I did.
We got out in within 10 minutes and headed to the park.

When we got there we went all around the park, but like, ALL OF IT, it was bigger than I imagined. We went to a tree camp, that almost looked like a forest for how big the trees were, once we got completely gone through it we reached the shore of the lake from which I could see the willow tree at the other side of the lake. I stared at it for a few minutes, it'd always make me feel so happy, it's charm always gives me a wonderful feeling, that was my comfort place. But I could say that this other side of the lake was extremely magical too, the sun of morning perfectly hit the small forest and only small rays of light could hit the dirt underneath it, the air was fresh and I could hear the birds chirping, this place was very comforting too.
I stopped the long thoughts and turned around to look at my sisters...but they were gone...
I stood there in confusion looking for my sisters around the area, but I couldn't find them.
I decided to get inside the forest calling their names, hoping that they were still around. "Belarus! Ukraine! Estonia! Lithuania!..." I said, but nothing. I still had other sisters to call but I just gave up, they abandoned me and I'm fucking lost.
I decided to turn around and go back to the shore of the lake, but I couldn't, I was completely disoriented and had no clue on where I was going, I realized that the forest itself was way bigger than I imagined.
I took out my phone to at least try to find a map of the park, and once I got it I still managed to get even more lost. "Agh...stop you damn moron, you're making it worse...fuck..." I said to myself, then I heard the voice of a kid coming from behind saying: "*GASP* That's a bad word...".
I turned around and saw a small county peeking from behind a tree.
"Wha- who are you?" I asked.
The little kid didn't respond and just backed off hiding himself even more behind the tree, untill another kid that looked alike came from behind him.
"Found you!" The other child said.
The first one jumped out of surprise and covered his face with his small hands while the other one screamed: "BIG SISSY! I FOUND TUVALU!!".
I then heard the foot steps and I saw her...Canada. She was gasping for air since she came running.
"*Phew* Great job Fiji!..." She said still gasping.
"I- hi...?" I nervously greeted.
She slowly got up and slightly stretched: "O-oh, hey there, Russia!" She greeted back, then one of the little kids hid behind her saying: "That tall scary man said a bad word...". Canada patted his head.
"U-umm..." I studded still in confusion, trying to understand who were the little children, then another one of them came screaming: "CANADA! CANADA! I FOUND NEW ZEALAND!", and with him there was another one, a bit older, but still with the same shade of blue, that said sarcastically: "Oh...no...I've been found...!".
Both kids stopped when they saw me and instantly ran behind Canada.
"Who...are..." I wanted to ask but Canada instantly replied: "My little brothers, I have to take care of them."
"Oh...so you did come!" I replied.
"Yes, of course! I said it to you earlier that I was coming." She affirmed.
"You do have a lot of brothers..." I said.
"Eheheh...indeed I do, I have way more brothers, that are hiding right now, we're playing hide 'n seek." She giggled.
"They're hiding? Where?" I said looking around.
"I...don't think you understand how the game works." She replied slowly.
"AH- no, I meant- y'all are playing hide 'n seek in the forest? Isn't that dangerous?" I asked.
"Heh, no, don't worry, me and my brothers know this place, it's pretty calm here, there are no dangerous animals or people here." She answered.
"O-oh, well that's great, but like...could you help me out...? I'm lost-" I requested, but before I could finish she already started to giggle to make fun of me, so I said: "U-um, hey, remember that not everyone is familiar with this place...!".
She then raised her look, putting her hands on her hips, and with a cheeky smile she said she had a request.
"Help me find my brothers and I'll help you out this forest." She said.
"But- I just told you that I'm not familiar with this place...!" I replied.
"Aww...come on, you have a phone, use a map to move around." She said. I then scratched the back of my head in embarrassment, and said: "Well...uh...I did tried but...".
"You still managed to get more lost?" She replied before I could. I nodded and with that she bursted in a cute laugher.
"Ahahah! Silly!" She then took a few breathes and restarted to talk normally. "Alright...no map...if you ever get lost again just send me your position in chat and I'll go find you...or maybe you can just simply come with me..." She said.
"I guess I'll come with you...I don't know how to send positions-" I replied still slightly embarrassed, making her giggle a little more.

We went searching for her little brothers around the forest, and when she said that she had a lot of brothers, she meant it! We spent 2 hours searching for them but it felt like only 15 minutes, which made me realize that I was actually having fun.
Once we found them I noticed how many they were.
"Oh, lord, Canada...is your mother okay? It must have been hard to give birth to a whole army of toddlers." I said.
"Yeah...I'm kinda perplexed about it too..." Canada replied, then she got closer to my ear and whispered: "...I think that some of us are adopted...".
I looked at her with a 'Oh? You think so?' expression.
"But like...as the older sister...aren't you supposed to know where your little brothers came from?" I asked.
"Since I'm the older sister doesn't mean that I assisted to all my brothers birth...we didn't have our childhoods together." She replied.
"Alright...now...are we done? Did we find all your brothers or...?" I asked.
"Let me check...1...2...3..." She started to count them one by one and once done she nodded to confirm that they were all present.
"Okay...so...are you gonna help me out this forest or...youwantmetoshowthevideotoyourlittlebrothers?-" I quickly said to tease her. As soon as she heard it she flinched and replied: "A-AH! FINE, FINE, GIVE ME TIME-". Then we headed out the forest.

While we were walking I looked around the place, trying to get familiar with the it. Then I looked at Canada, she looked chill and calm, but at the same time someone that wanted to rush, maybe because of what I said it made her nervous.
"Hey Canada...are you the only female sibling here?" I asked.
"Umm...yeah, I live in a house full of males, I'm the only girl...excluding my mom of course." She answered.
"Doesn't that make you feel uncomfortable?" I asked again.
"And your sibling group? Aren't you the only male while all the other ones are females?" She replied.
I stood there, not knowing what to precisely answer, she got a point though, but I also had to point out: "Well...not anymore...one of my siblings did the transition and became a male.".
"Oh? Congratulations then!" She replied.
"Plus most of them are probably lesbians." I pointed out again.
"Well...can't say that mines are straight either so...plus remember that most of them are the kids here, so I don't know why I should be unconformable." She replied, I didn't expect that response so I nervously giggled.
We kept talking for the rest of the walk, and once we finally got out she instantly thanked and waved at me.
I didn't know if I should've go or not until Canada's little brothers grabbed me by my arm and asked to play with them.
"CAN YOU PLAY FOOTBALL WITH US?"
"PLEASE PLAY WITH US!"
"PLEAAAAAASE!"
Canada took them away from me and said: "No! Don't be disrespectful and let him go, he has other things to attend to!" Then she raised her look towards me and apologized.

"BUT SISSY! YOUR BOYFRIEND LOOKS FUN TO PLAY WITH!" One of the kids screamed.
We both freezed in place out of embarrassment and let the awkward silence rise.
Then Canada slowly turned to the brother who said that and patted his head saying: "Please don't say that again..." With also an obvious forced smile.
"Even because it's impossible for them to date the each other...our families don't have the best bond...y'know..." New Zealand, the oldest of the younger brothers, murmured.

I looked at the brothers disappointed and sad expressions,  I started to feel guilty...so I decided to stay.
"Canada...it's okay, I'll play with them." I said putting a hand of mine on one of her shoulders.
She looked at me in a bit of surprise then smiled.
"Alright...but careful...they usually hit people really hard with the ball by accident." She said.

Me and the kids played at football for I don't know how much time, but I honestly had fun, pretty sure they did to, while Canada patrolled us making sure nobody would get hurt.

These children are so playful.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

24.9K 623 16
War in Ukraine surprised many countries, many people were watching what was happening there in horror. The whole world began to hate Russia even more...
19.9K 929 42
I, America, live in a perfect world. No one disturbs me; they fear me. As a wise man had said, "isolation is the key to success." I believe it whole...
21.4K 480 15
There's way too many RusAme books, and not enough of any other ships. Let's get into what it's about, shall we? The ship used will be RusCan (Russia...
150K 4.9K 75
Cover done by @NightSky259 (thank you so much!) It all started with a pandemic. The countries, unions, and governments are all working to try and hel...