๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€, แตแถฆสณแตƒแถœแต˜หก...

By OXITWO

โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—š๐—˜ ! เฟเพ‚ [ ๐Ÿฅ ] # ๊’ฐ ยฐ ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘/๏ผ’๏ผ—/๏ผ’๏ผ๏ผ’๏ผ‘ยฐ ๊’ฑ โ†ณ โ แดฌ... More

| ๐™Š๐™Š .
| ๐™Š๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™‘.
| ๐™Š๐™‘.
| ๐™‘๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™„๐™“.
| ๐™“ .
| ๐™“๐™„.
| ๐™“๐™„๐™„.
|๐™“๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™“๐™„๐™‘ .

| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„.

1.1K 41 1
By OXITWO

after our belongings and furniture was finally shipped to our new and permanent home, i decorated my room.

i set up my bed, which was a queen size.

silky grey colored pillows and a large duvet that reminded me of a marshmallow, i sigh in delight, flopping down on the memory foam mattress.

i could just fall asleep right here, but i knew i had the rest of my room to do.

next i set up my desk, pulling my small potted plants and desk trinkets out of a small box i labeled ' decor ' .

i set up my computer and smile at my work, already loving the set up i did.

i put my books in the drawers and started to hang pictures on the walls and nodded in thought.

there was a gentle knock on the door, and i look over.

“ come in. ”, i say, and the door creaks open to reveal my father, a happy twinkle in his eyes.

“ hey, mon étoile! we've finally got the new refrigerator down in the kitchen, so i was wondering if you would like to go grocery shopping. y'know, taking a smooth ride on your skates, and you could maybe invite hyun too! i know how much you two missed skating together in the streets of japan.”, father explains, and i grin, turning to get my roller blades out of one of the many boxes littering my floor.

“ i would love to go! can i go right now?”, i ask, my slippers shuffling on the marble floor.

“ yes, i will write a list and lend you some money. ”, father says with a hearty chuckle, making me excitedly follow him, already shrugging on a hoodie and putting my phone in my pant pocket, my roller blades hanging from my hands.

he started to write a few words on a slim piece of paper and finally gave it to me, making me look over the things he wanted.

bread, milk, eggs, a few spices, and a select few of meats.

i nod and he gives me some euro, and i was very grateful they taught me french currency before we moved.

i then open the grand dark oak doors and sit on the two steps, taking off my regular shoes and slipping on my roller blades, and shoved my regular slippers in my hoodie pocket. i took off to the front gate, which held a voice recognition box and a few buttons.

i open the gate from the inside and make my way down the street.

i take my phone out of my pocket and pressed hyun's contact, the ring lasting only a second before he picked up the phone.

“ ohayo...”, hyun says in a flirty tone, and i slow down my strides to roll a bit slowly down the sidewalk.

“ knock it off, you sound like a creep. ”, i say, and i hear his laugh ring out on the other line.

“ sorry, sorry. what's up? you sound like you're outside. ”, hyun points out, and i hum.

“ that's because i am. i'm heading to your place, but i forgot where it was, give me directions. ”, i say, and hyun gasps.

“ we're gonna explore paris?! okay, okay i'm down the street from a bakery. i can see it from where my room is, and there's also... a flower shop across the street.  do you have your skates on? ”, he asked, and i could hear a bit of struggle on his line.

“ yeah, but i'm getting groceries. ”, i say, and he hums.

“ alright, i'm coming down to meet you.”, he says, and ends the call, making me put my phone back into my pocket and taking off at a fast pace, looking at both sides of the street, searching for a flower shop or a bakery.

in the distance, i could make out a sign of a bakery with gold wheat like designs  on the left of the street, on the corner of the curb, with an apartment above it.

i look forward to see hyun sitting on the front steps of his apartment, tugging on his skates with his black converse on the step next to him.

i speed up a little and slow myself down with the brake on my right heel provided, and he looked up at me with a sly smile.

“ is this a date, emi-chan ? ”, hyun says suggestively, and i shake my head.

“ getting groceries? how cringey is that ? ”, i ask and feel my nose scrunch up, shaking my head.

“ so you would go out on a date with me if it wasn't to the grocery store? ”, hyun asked, skating side by side with me.

i hum, and pretend to think, but in the end i turn to him with a blank look.

“ no. ”, i say and speed up, making him whine and try to catch up.

“ where is the grocery store anyway? ”, he asked, trailing behind me, but i stop at the bakery at the end of 12 Rue gotlib.

“ i wanna stop in here and get something i haven't eaten anything yet.”, i told him, and he looked to the pastries in the windows, rolling closer and pressing his face up against the glass with a shine in his eyes.

“ this... this looks so delicious... ”, he says, his black hair being pressed up against his forehead by the glass.

“ alright, let's go in. ”, i say and open the door for him, making him put his hand against his lips like it was a scandal that i opened the door for him.

“ sissy. ”, i mumble and he turns to give me an annoyed look.

“ respect your oppa. ”, he says and rolls his way inside, and i had my eye on that croissant dripping with chocolate filling.

the door let out a loud ring, and i put my heel up, stopping myself before i crashed into the counter.

“ marinette! could you get that? ”, a petite voice yells, and a blue haired girl comes stumbling into view, hastily putting an apron on her thin figure.

“ h-hello! what would you like to use? i mean purchase! what would you like to purchase? ”, she asked, looking at me.

i turn to look at hyun, who was eyeing every pastry in the shop.

“ hyun, i can only get one thing for the each of us, so choose one. ”, i then turn back to her and smile.

“ sorry, i would like the chocolate croissant, it looks delicious. ”, i compliment, and she smiles.

“ that batch was made this morning! ”

“ i might be back to grab more. ”, i say quietly, making sure hyun didn't hear me and had the idea to tag along.

she giggled quietly, and hyun came and pointed to a huge cookie with chunks of macadamia nut inside of it.

she rung us up, and i payed her the cash.

“ hey, thanks. ”, i say and bowed, and she bowed back, which made me a bit surprised.

“ could i get your name? just to remember if you show up often. ”, she says kindly, and i smile.

“ my name is emi, and his name is hyun if you wanted to know. ”

“ thanks! see you later, emi. ”

so i grab the small package and and roll out of the store, a noise of surprise coming from her.

“ she was nice. so where was the grocery store again? ”, i feel my eyebrow twitch.

“ couldn't you have reminded me when i was inside of the store? i could've asked her. ”, i groan.

“ you can still ask her, just go back inside. ”

“ you think it's that easy? go ahead and ask her yourself since you're such an extrovert. ”, i say and push him toward the bakery, making him stumble on his skates and slam into the door.

i start to laugh at him, and he turns to glare at me.

he goes inside of the store, and i turn to see a cross walk, leading to a large school, where some students were walking out.

school must've ended recently.

i wonder if that girl attends there...

hyun comes back out and skates his way over to me, making me look back at him, expecting information.

“ she said 79 rue de seine. ”, hyun says, and i put the street in maps, starting to skate at a faster speed along the streets of Paris, and it wasn't bad, not at all.

◌◌◌

1390 words

this was just a filler before the real stuff happens lol.

79 rue de seine is a real street with a real grocery store

-oxi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.4K 19
โ–ธ [ ใ‚ใชใŸใฎ่จ˜ๆ†ถ ] โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐— ๐Œ๐”๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ โ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ...
55.7K 3.3K 150
Alright, let's do this again. - Wanna laugh your butt off? You've come to the right place. - Contains: -LGBTQ+ Content -Swearing -Nappyhap -NinoisNin...
1K 118 23
- completed - i wrote this when i was like 13-14 and being locked up at home during the pandemic prolly did something to make me write this story. st...
1.8K 16 8
They love yes. Unfinished.