For Fren

By ThatBigBrain

Things for my friend. More

Frendo
Weird ass keyboard
Character Design for school
Doris but epic
Cool ol' Me in a Cool ol' Jacket
Am I bri'ish now?

dump duMP DUMP

11 1 13
By ThatBigBrain

Hello yes, this I, well and alive!
Anyway I'm here to dump some things we talked about today. Enjoy!

Uhm some warnings I guess?
Birds in robes, slimes, knifes, knife wielding slime, slime wielding knife, yummy food, Salem witch trials, awesome shoes, ugly 90s hair, sarcasm and me.

---------------------------------------------------

This is Crowbert (name not official). He's an NPC in our game. He is anxiety personified and I love him.

Speaking of our game, I made fanart of the Slime.
Don't worry, he's unarmed! (Literally speaking)

And for what I ate today: its called a Scheiterhaufen! It's tasty! Made with bread, apples, cinnamon and (optional) raisins.

(Top right corner translates to: "Baking makes happy")

Funfact: Scheiterhaufen translates to stakes. Like, the stakes at which witches were burned at. Yeah, those ones.

Fun times :,)

Also pls get those to your dress. I beg you.

And to complete the look, this hair!

(No thats not me, thats a random kid I found on the internet)

Anyway, wowie, you made it to the end of my dump!
Hurray! You get a gold star!

You live..

..this time >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc