Recipe For Pain! (nephew of S...

By TheGDFProject

Kicked out of his team and exiled form his family after Cardin exposed his transcripts, Jaune removes the mas... More

Bio
farewell to beacon!
Poll Time!!!
The mission
Shion

No more Mr Nice guy

6.1K 81 31
By TheGDFProject

Here we go the first chapter of my new story I know you are all upset but Sometimes people lose the spark and no amount asking or begging will reignite it. But what I am going to do is allow someone to adopt the story and work it the why they want as long as they keep some of the elements form by version. So with that said.

Let's get cooking!

How did come to this? Me Sitting alone in a dorm room with no friends, no Weapon and no team? Oh yeah I saved A GOD DAMN RACIST!!!!

Ever since I was a kid I was seen as the weakest of the family so I was pushed to the side as my 'Father' and 'Mother' trained my sisters as I did all the cooking and cleaning, but their was one person in the family that believed in me. He was my 'Mothers' Brother he taught me how to fight like him and how to cook like a five star chief, but before I could go to beacon my 'Father' learned I was taught by is brother in law made me promise on the Arc name I would not use this skills. He had me take the family sword, a weapon that did not feel right in my hands.

But he made a error....

After Cardin exposed my transcript my 'Father' exiled me from the clan I even remember the conversation.

Just remembering his voice made bile rise in my throat.

If that was not bad enough my 'friends' and my 'Team' abandoned me.

Pyrrha refused to look at me, Nora cried and begged me to tell her that the post was wrong, ren became more cold and glared at me, team RWBY was worse, Yang beat the crap out of my in combat class and Miss Goodwitch did not stop her. Weiss called my scum and that I didn't deserve to be here, I looked to Blake hoping she would be on my side as I know her Secret, but like everyone she refused to look at me. And finally I got to Ruby my first real friend ever, growing up with seven sisters the only time people would befriend him was to get close to my sisters, it made me crave real friends people who would be their for me.

But like everyone else she abandoned by in the darkness alone, when my team found out about my transcripts they locked me out of are room.

They even got me Kicked out of the team and made my twin sister Joan the leader.

Change POV

Getting hungry Jaune stood up and got changed into his uniform and made his way to the cafeteria. As he made his way to the cafeteria he could hear people talking about him. He decided to ignore them and continued to make his way to the cafeteria.

As he got their he got his food and sat down at the far table away from his old team and 'friends' as he ate he could still hear people talking about him, all about his cheating his way into the school.

But it was made silent by cry.

???: Let go of my ear Cardin!"

Looking over I saw Cardin bullying Velvet again.

Velvet Scarlatina a second year rabbit Faunus, she was a sweet girl that did not deserve all the bullying she got, looking around he saw that everyone in the room including his old 'friends' were not helping her.

Jaune soon stood up and made his way to them, as he did he noticed that tears began to form in the corners of Velvets eyes.

Seeing Jaune coming up to them Cardin looked at him with a cocky grin.

Cardin: Well hello Jauney boy, I will be with you in a moment."

Jaune looked at him with narrowed before grabbing something from his breast pocket.

A Pack of Cigarettes and a silver lighter.

This confused the Bully, Jaune brought one of the Cigarettes to his mouth and light it.

Taking a quick puff Jaune looked at Cardin.

Jaune: (Puff) Let her go Cardin."

Cardin grinned.

Cardin: why should I? She is just a freak, an animal she does not deserve to be here like you."

Jaune took another puff of his Cigarette

Jaune: A freak huh? She is just a girl like any other girl in the world, the only difference is her cute rabbit ears, So I will only ask you one last time, Let her go or else!"

Cardin tightened his grip on her ear making her to cry out, as a tear fell from her face and hit the floor Cardin spoke.

Cardin: Or else Wh-"

Before he could replied Jaune Kicked him Squarely in the face sending back into the wall.

Jaune: or that (fixes his tie and helps velvet up with a smile) are you alright Velvet."

The rabbit faunus nodded.

What Jaune had just did shocked whole cafeteria, but no more then his sister, As he just used their uncle's Fighting style.

Cardin soon got out of the wall and glared at the Blond haired huntsman in-training. Before turning to his team.

Cardin: What are you idiots doing?! Get him!!"

Sky, Dove and lurk ran at the blond, as they were upon him Jaune jumped and did a handstand and began to spin like a break-dancer with his legs out.

Jaune: Mélangeur noir!!"

(A/N: I know this move does not have a name but, the name fits, as it means 'black Blender')

As he span he hits the three bullies sending them flying back, as the did Jaune stood back up and placed his hands in his pockets, as he did hair clips fell out of his hair fell over left side of his face.

Seeing his team knocked back by Jaune of all people enraged him, he soon ran at him with is fist raised ready to punch the blond in the face as he closed in Jaune blocked his fist his leg and stopped it like it was nothing.

Cardin: Come on are use your hands! What are you a horse!"

Jaune looked at him with is one visible eye before replying.

Jaune: A cook's hands are his life. I can't risk them fighting, but don't worry, my feet are more then enough to take you down."

Hearing this Cardin began to laugh.

Cardin: HAHAHAHA! You! A Cook don't make me laugh!! I bet all you can cook is eggs and that's all!"

Jaune's Eye narrows.

Jaune: I Don't expect you to understand, I was the one to cook all my family's meals for years, and as for your crack about my skills I guess I will teach you a lesson!"

Jaune Quickly ran at him and kicked him into the air, before jumping after him, As he did he hit Cardin with a barrage of kicks to the face.

Jaune: Oeil! Nez! Joue! Bouche! Dents! Menton! Parage Shot!!"

The end result leaves Cardin with a deformed face. Wasting no time, the Blond strikes a diving dropkick which shatters the bullies ribcage and sends him plummeting back down to earth. As he did Jaune landed on the ground safely.

As Cardin tried to ignore the pain he notices a metal tray showing his face stood up, he was hideous! his eyes where different sizes, his teeth where uneven and lastly his ears where enclosed.

Cardin: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME ARC!!!!"

Jaune took another puff of his cigarette before answering.

Jaune: I made you outside match you inner self, It fits."

As Jaune finished his cigarette, he dropped it and stood on it.

Jaune: now to finish this!"

Jaune ran at Cardin he kicked him back it to the sky but instead of following him Jaune stood below him and as Cardin began to fall to the ground, Jaune quickly raised full 180 degrees in the air.

Jaune: Anti-manner Kick Course!!

The kick hit Cardin in the back sending Cardin in to the wall on the opposite side Cafeteria, as Cardin hit the wall he went right through it, then another and another before hitting a tree outside the Cafeteria.

Jaune lowered his leg.

Jaune: If you can't take the heat stay out of my kitchen."

he said before walking away as he got to the door he looked at his old 'friends' with a glare.

His old team and Team RWBY flinched at it, his sister lost all colour in her face as she know who taught him that fighting style, The master of the black leg style and on of the most famous Chefs in the whole of the world, One Black leg Sanji their uncle.

As Jaune walked out Miss Goodwitch came to him.

Miss Goodwitch: Jaune? Ozpin wants to see you."

Jaune nodded before walking off to see the old man.     

And done! This only a taste of what Jaune can do, I am making only as strong as Sanji before the time-skip so he is not OP he can still beat the students and some other people like Cinder and adam but he will have truble with Experinced huntsman like qrow and others like him and Jaune with show some of his Haki abilities later.

KORAAV HI RUZ TIID DII MAL JOOR ZEYMAHZIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
82.9K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC