𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

By addicti0nsbl33d

Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a k... More

𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙲 ✔︎
𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠?
𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑦
𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠
𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠
𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠
𝐴𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
𝑆𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟
𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡
𝑈𝑛𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑦
𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒
𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢?
𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘?
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑒...
𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑦
𝑇𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙? / 𝑚𝑜𝑚, 𝑑𝑎𝑑?
𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒
𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟
𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ
𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚?
𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑s
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒?
𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑎
𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑛
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦
𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙
𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?
𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦
𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑜
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑
Save her.
She hates blood.
Epilogue
𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓
*the ending* a/n

𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚

7.1K 106 26
By addicti0nsbl33d

Ava Nicole

Its been about a week since Kai too my on our date, and since I got the tattoos, he didn't know they were dedicated to him yet, I don't think I could ever tell him about it, I've been staying at Kai's house for a whole week now, you'd think I'm moved in here due to how much clothes I have here.

Also, my car broke down last week and Kai was now my designated driver, he said it'll be easier if I just move in with him, which was a lie it wasn't easier, don't get me wrong I love Kai with my whole life, he's just a very heavy sleeper, and has a very high sex drive that I just simply cannot keep up with, he also can't go two minutes without his hands on my waist.

He was obsessed with me, and deep down I loved it I would never admit it though, he was asleep right now and I had to be at work in exactly two hours, I try to shake him awake which always fails, I was laying on top of him while his hands were tightly wrapped around me.

"Kai... if you don't wake up right now I will break up with you!" I say and look up at him, he doesn't move. I resorted to slapping his stomach which also doesn't work, I smirk to my self knowing exactly what would get him to wake up.

I scoot closer to his face, causing his hand to now fall on my butt, my eyebrows crease as I look at him, he wasn't asleep, was he? "Kai, are you awake?" I ask, he doesn't reply.

What a faker, I smirk as I attached my lips to his neck, slowly kissing and sucking on his skin, I feel his hand squeeze against my ass, I knew it, my lips detach from his juicy neck as he turns over suddenly, I let out a yelp.

"Why'd you stop?" His raspy morning voice now breathing against my neck.

"I knew you were faking," I laugh but his lips were now attached to my neck, sucking the spot where my tattoo was now healed, causing me to feel all the butterflies.

I suddenly feel him against me. "You can be late for work today, can't you?" He says, what did I tell you about this man's sex drive! I can't keep up with it.

"No Kai," I breathe out as I shut my eyes. "I can't," I say as my hands run through his hair.

"Please, baby?" Oh god.

"No Kai," I say sternly.

~~~

"You're late Ava." Jess scolds me before walking to the back, I follow her back there I was opening up the shop with her today because her grandma was sick.

"Sorry, I got... busy," I say walking behind her.

"Right..." she drags out while smirking. "Whatever, my grandma will never know, anyways put this on." She says as she holds out what seems to be, a maid outfit, it was pretty cute pink and white.

"Why?" I ask as I take it from her, we never had to wear costumes before so why now.

"It's rare for my grandmother to miss work, so when she does we dress up, it also brings in way more customers which means more tips." She says holding up hers to me, hers was red and white pretty similar to mines.

"And why's that?" I ask.

"Put on the damn dress and stop asking questions, Ava." Jess smiles as she walks into one of the closets, shaking my head I walk into the bathroom and somehow figure out how to put this thing on before walking out of it.

Jess stands there in her dress, she looked hot and I now understood why these dresses brought more customers in, gross. "You look so good." She smiles.

"Why does it feel like we teleported out of a really bad porn?" I ask.

She laughs as she walks over to unlock the door and turn the open sign over, thankfully she gave me a longer dress. "Just think of the tips." She smirks, and I do.

I did need the tips, I needed my car fixed. "You're right, but Kai is definitely going to kill me and then he's going to find you and kill you even more after seeing this dress," I say as I start putting money into the till and she laughs.

"He'd have to beat Kyrie to it." She smiles as she wipes down a few nearby tables.

"How are you two anyway?" I ask looking up at her, I watch as the blush burns through her cheeks causing me to laugh.

"We're good, we haven't done anything though... I think we're going to do it today." She says and I look over at her.

"Okay, that's not what I asked but I'll take it," I say.

"Sorry, but I guess we're still getting to know each other, I mean we just met and I don't know a lot about him, he keeps it all to himself you know." She asks and I nod.

"Kai was like that as well, you've just got to wait him out," I say and she smiles and nods before opening the door to let customers in and I take their orders.

~~~

When Jessica said these costumes would bring in the customers she wasn't lying, I've made more coffee today than I have in my whole life, luckily more of the other employees were starting to come and help us out.

"Jess, we're off in thirty," she says and I nod as I take someone's coffee to their table, Jessica told me her cousin had come in to take over when we left.

"Here you go, and for you," I set down some coffees and pastries to one of the tables before smiling. "Anything else for you guys today?" I ask as I pull out my notepad.

"Are you on the menu?" One of the guys flashes me a crooked smirk and my face cringes in disgust.

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes I kindly reply. "Unfortunately no, I'm not, if there are any questions please don't refrain from letting me know," I reply as I begin to walk away.

"I have a question," he speaks, I roll my eyes as I turn around facing him and I flash a fake smile. "Is there any way we could get all of this to go?"

He could have easily carried it out.

"Of course, anything else?" I question before I feel a hand on my leg, I look down to see his hand running up my leg, I slap his hands away from me.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asks.

"Please, don't touch me." I spit before stepping away from him quickly, men don't have anything but the audacity. 

I grab some to-go bags and cup holders, and go back to his table before setting the things down and trying to walk away, "I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful." I hear him shout.

He sure will see someone, and that someone will not be me.

I help around the shop for a hit before it was time for me to go home, Jessica offered to give me a ride to Kai's house so I told him not to pick me up.

Both of us were way too tired to change out of the dressed we decide to just keep them on. "I can't wait to see the look on Kai's face when he sees you in that." She laughs as she begins driving.

"He'd probably like it, that man is very sexual," I say and she laughs as she begins playing some music.

"You love it." She says.

Very much.

"Now I'm freaking out," she says as she drives and my eyebrows crease in confusion. "We might do it tonight Ava, I don't know If I'm ready." She says.

"Jess calm down, it isn't your first time is it?" I ask

"Of course not, but it is my first time with someone I like, my ex was an asshole and when we did it he did it all for him, I've never finished with him Ava, not even once." She says and my eyes widen for a second, Jess tends to overshare.

I lay back as she pulls into Kai's driveway, he was standing outside already. "Expecting someone?" Jess says as she eyes the black Audi R8 in his driveway and I shake my head.

"Not that I know of," I say as she pulls to a stop, Kai was on the phone when we got there, he didn't notice us here yet, his back tensed up a bit as he spoke on the phone.

"Stop drooling over your man in front of me, now go.. you two can be cute all you want alone, just not in front of me." She says.

"Jealous?" I tease her laughing.

"Very," she admits before laughing and pulling me into a hug. "See you, tomorrow babe." She says and I bid her goodbye before stepping out of the car, I slam the door shut and Kai's attention was now on mines.

The window of Jess's car was still down as she stares at his face before laughing, "your face!" She laughed.

"Jessica?" I ask his eyes were on mines the whole time, yeah she should begin driving right about now.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck off."
"Drive!" We both shout at the same time as she sped down the street.

I walk over to kai smiling as I look up at him, he hangs up the phone before looking down at me. "Ava, what are you wearing." He asks as his hands come down on my waist.

"A costume, it was for work and it got me extra tips." I smile up at him.

"Yeah from horny men, who aren't me," He says his face coming down close to mines as his forehead rested on mines. "Can I see your tips?" He asks and I pull out the few hundred dollars I made and give it to him, he pulls out a lighter and lights the money on fire and I watch it crumble to the floor.

"Kai why!" I look back at him, I worked very hard for those tips. "And I'm sure that's illegal," I say as his forehead was back on my head.

"Hand," He says and I hold out my hand and he drops a wad of cash into it, way more than I even made for the day and my eyes go wide. "You don't need tips or a job, I'll give you anything you need mama." He says.

"Kai this is too much." I start.

"I'm not taking it back," He cuts off anything I was going to say, I sigh and shove it into my bag as he pulls me closer to him before attaching our lips, I felt like I was floating anytime our lips connected, his lips begin to move down to my neck where the tattoo sat. "I think I could get used to this outfit." He smirks against me.

"I bet you would." I laugh and he pulls away turning me around to face the R8 in his driveway.

"For you," He says and I look back at him with my eyes wide. "I'm not taking it back either."
He smirks.

"Kai no, I can't take it." I try to argue, I don't like using others' money.

"Ava," he says turning back around towards him as his lips connect with mines once more. "I love you, and I'm going to spoil you because I can, now take these keys and get into your car." He breathes against my face.

He drops a set of keys into my hands and I look at them before turning around to face the car, "thank you so much," I smile before wrapping my arms around Kai's neck and he lifts me off of the floor as I do it. "I love you too." I smile as he sets me down.

I run over to the driver's side and get in waiting for Kai to settle into the passenger seat, I start the car as my hands settle onto the wheel.

"Ronnie is still missing." He speaks as I drive around in my new car, It was 100 percent smoother than my last.

I look over at him. "You'll find him," I reply and he nods as he looks me up and down.

"Nobody better have even looked at you wrong in that fucking dress Ava," he says from beside me and I remember the guy who touched my leg.

His eyebrows furrow, he knew something was up. "Who." That is all he says as his eyes darkened.

"I don't know who he is, he touched my leg at work, and he said 'see you tomorrow' so I'm guessing he's coming back." I sigh.

"I'll kill him."

"Kai.."

"Ava, I'll Fucking kill him." He says.

~~~

This guy made a mistake coming in here today, when Kai said he was going to kill him I don't believe he was kidding.

I watch Kai walk into the shop and I nod over to the man who touched my leg and Kai goes over to him before the man stands and walks outside into the back, I sigh hoping Kai doesn't kill somebody over me.

A few minutes later I see Kai outside of the window adjusting something in his waistband, he walks into the store and I immediately ask. "Did you kill him?" He stares at me for a second before shaking his head, I exhale and lean into him. "Thank you," I say and I wrap my arms around him.

"Anything," he replies.

____
A/N
Just a short chapter because I felt like it was cute.

P.S... Kai definitely killed that man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 13.1K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
25.9K 658 35
"Kiss me." He picks me up and kisses me again. His hands on my waist, my hands in his hair and my lips all over him. I think I don't have a crush any...
22.1K 551 30
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
467K 9.9K 51
Axel Brown was not particularly approachable. With a cold interior and a deadly stare he'd scare those who get to close away. So what was so differen...