Office Romance

By Lisa_Sylvia

"It's either you accept my offer or walk out of this company, then I can send this to all firms you apply to... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-two
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-one

458 14 0
By Lisa_Sylvia

§§Pamela

The dull ache was constant but ever growing. The five stars clearly visible even when I had my eyes fully open. I sat up. I was in a bed, the strange walls bringing the nausea I so bady tried to fight back while unconscious.

The last thing I could remember was Noreen pushing me aside and running for Nile as a human- the vomit forced its way through and I hauled everything on the expensive silk rag. The images of the splattered brain and insides still in my mind.

I looked down God I was still wearing the shirt with a person's blood on it. I quickly removed it and searched around the room. There was a fresh pair of clothes by the side of the bed.

But this felt unfamiliar. The strange smell made my insides turn, my skin crawled with the knowledge I was still in danger. Deciding against a shower and the removal of my jeans, I picked up the shirt and headed for the door.

There came shouts from the other side. On first sight the house seemed so unfamiliar with unclad bodies wondering around holding trays and walking into different rooms.

The door to the main living room was wide open. The shouts were clear now.

"Rose?" The woman stopped and turned to my direction. Her makeup had been ruined, the front of her dress torn and her bare nipples in view. I realised as I stood that she had been tied to one of the shelves.

Frank looked at me. "My dear you are awake. Ian said it wouldn't be long now."

"What's happening?"

My mouth felt dry and horse. I took a seat, my legs wobbling with every movement I made.

"You are home darling. Now you mustn't stress yourself. Ian would be home soon."

Rose shouted out in pain as the whip landed on her front.

Scotland. I was back at the Walters family home.

"What are you doing here?" I eyed the table knife and inched closer to it.

"My stupid wife doesn't want to give me the ownership of the house, we are married after all what is hers is mine."

Another scream rang out and tears pulled at her eyes.

"But this is her home, she built it from scratch, with her money." He turned to look at me and I shifted my hand to the full glass of water, making a weak attempt at it.

"Do you need help my dear?" I nodded and he causally walked towards me in nothing but a thin thong. The thickness of his pubes picking out of the small material that could barely hold him.

His big stomach was a few inches from my face and his groin was sticking out with semen colouring the top white. A drop landed on the floor and I held my stomach even tighter to keep from puking.

"You seem to be sick. Something must be done about that."

I smiled weakly at him. "It's the blood, I am not used to it."

He shone his white teeth, the gold sparkling under the bright light.

"Ah, I understand, but as a Stanfield you need to be immune when it comes to blood. We can test how strong you are when you kill Kyle."

My stomach dropped.

"Kill him why?"

He shrugged his shoulders, I needed bleach to clean the hideous look of his backside from my mind's eye.

"That is if the bomb didn't kill him."

The bomb, it was a person he walked in pressed a button, his head blow, the blood. I couldn't hold the bile down. It came out so fast that even I was shocked.

There was a soft knock on the door and Frank turned to it, mattering a deep curse. He pulled the door open, and I used the opportunity to pull the knife to my side. He looked at me and I reached for the napkin.

There was a loud scream of pain that came through the open door. A woman was being dragged by the roots of her hair to another room.

I looked at Rose she was as scared as me. But she managed to smile. I prayed Skylark was safe at home with Richard. Frank pulled a near by girl by her waist and threw her in the room we were In.

He motioned to the chair, and she took a seat. He closed the door behind him and walked over the sacred girl. Spreading her legs wide enough he bent down to have his feel.

The girl bit on her lips and tried not to scream. Fear, pain, anger, hate shone in her eyes.

"Um Frank."

He didn't move from his bent position. I motioned to the girl not to make a noise and she bit harder on her lip. A split of red dipping down the swollen folds.

Frank fell back with a startled cry. His groin that had been fully erect died on spot.

"Is he dead?"

Rose used the knife I had given her to make her way free of the ropes. She walked over to the unconscious man.

"No, he is not but I doubt he would wake up any time soon."

She picked up clothes and stripped not caring who was watching. The girl sat frozen. I approached her and she held out weak fists towards me.

"She is scared. I bet she has been abused by both genders."

I looked at her and smiled. "It is okay, you will soon be returned home. How old are you?"

She swallowed. Her eyes eying Rose as she clad her body in nothing but a table cloth.

"I am sixteen."

I nodded. I could see the reason she was picked. Sixteen was a young age but she was fully matured. I motioned to the door parting her with the 'words be safe.' She ran out looking for her clothes.

Rose picked up a gun and pointed it at Frank.

"Will you shoot him?" I asked.

She dropped the gun to her side then shook her head no. "As much as I loathe him I won't do that. Nile would have better satisfaction killing the man who tormented him and his mom."

We left the house through a series of side and hidden doors. The zig zag manner at which we walked confused whoever might want to follow after us.

The cold night air slapped us both. The strong wind blowing into our bodies. None of us had stopped to get properly dressed.

"I think I need to sit down a bit."

Rose eyed me as she placed a hand on my back. I could feel the puke.

"We need to get you somewhere safe." She helped me to a car. The chilling wind made it even hard for me to stand on my two feet, yet she was dressed in clothes tied around her waist and upper arms, most of her skin exposed.

"Where could we-" I was cut off by another on set of vomit. My bones felt terribly weak.

"When was the last time you had your periods?"

"It's the blood making me vomit, I am not used to seeing a human bomb explode before me."

"How did you even get out of the building?" She asked.

"You knew?" I asked back. "About bombing the factory."

She helped me up. "The Stanfield's are known for one thing, boasting. Whatever little accomplishments they make then the whole household knows about it. It is not hard figuring out Frank, he is a loose mouth. As for Ian now he is tight lipped doesn't give anything away."

She helped me to the car and I was grateful for the little warmth it provided.

"How does my periods have to do the vomiting?"

She gave me an 'are you that dumb look.' "Pamela darling you have brains. If you missed your periods then what does it mean?"

Realisation hit me hard. My hand Instinctively reached for my tummy. "I might be pregnant."

"Not might love, you are. When did the vomiting start?"

It started just after I had visited Skylark at home and that was not more than two weeks back. Sweetness in peas.

"Sometime ago." I felt bad, how had I been so ignorant?

She started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. There were voices in the distance, the sound of an arriving car and bright flashlights. A door was slammed hard, and the gravel crunched under the menacing footsteps of the man that called himself in charge.

"That isn't going to be a good route." She reversed back, grabbing the attention of the men and then speed off towards the night. She pressed hard on the gas and headed for a wall.

"Um Rose?" A huge splitting grin graced her lips and the car give out smoke.

"Trust me will you."

The car came close to the wall and the crush I had anticipated was never heard. I looked back.

"It is a gate?"

She relaxed her fingers on the steering wheel. "Having such a house has more advantages than disadvantages. I have lived there more than half my life. I know it better than my inner thighs."

We were on a desolate road. The only thing surrounding us were shadows.

"I think they will be able to get us if we stay on the road."

"Good point." She made a sharp turn towards left. The motion threw me against the window.

"Child where is your seat belt? We are trying to keep you and the baby safe. I don't want Kyle shouting at me."

Kyle.

"Do you know what happened to him?"

She was quiet for a while no doubt thinking. "No, Franck never said anything. Whatever happens, I fully believe he is alive."

My hand went to my stomach. I didn't want a world where my child would grow up without a father. I wanted Kyle besides me, with us.

"How come I ended up here? Kyle is more important why me?"

"Ian wanted you as his personal pleaser and," she shredded. "Frank had made plans to have more than a night with you. They didn't want you dead, they were going to have themselves satisfied and then have you sold to the highest bidder. That video brought them more money than they thought."

"It had gone round?" My face drained of all colour.

"I doubt it has. Frank doesn't like that, but he has shown the video to one or two persons. She gave me a side glance. Like you saw he runs an illegal business."

"Using young girls for prostitution." I whispered under my breath. The poor girl still in my head. How could they?

"And some other things, his first prostitution centre was found and majority of his investors arrested. He escaped one way or the other, being a big government executive with money, do you think he would easily go down?"

"He would bribe his way through."

"Exactly." She said.

"And so, he came to you wanting to use your house, your money and your status but because you didn't bend he thought he would force you by hurting you."

"Not knowing that the house and all I own including my money with the exception of the companies, has been signed to another person someone who is safer out there than here."

"Skylark? You knew about it?"

"She only reached out to me after she had left then explained her situation. She was already with you then."

"But she isn't your biological child, Kyle is."

"Umm." Was all she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
3.3K 87 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
817K 12.7K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...
259K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...