Broken down

By ittybitty53

Haley lives a life that not many teenage girls live. She suffers with a lot and when she finds how much it af... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Sequel?!?!?!

Chapter 12

183 6 0
By ittybitty53

After that dream I couldn't sleep. If stephanie was trying to tell me something, what was it? Pain surged through my head as I tried to figure this out but when nothing came to mind I gave up. I must've missed something in that dream and I need to remember it, quick. I tried and tried to remember the dream but it was like the details of the dreams were erased!

I couldn't even remember what she said. I heard my phone ringing and i checked and saw the last persons number I wanted to see on her. Dad. I ignored it and looked in a mirror to see if my bruises had faded. Only a few. I groaned in frustration. It was 4 am and I couldn't sleep. I decided I'd just go for a run. I was jogging down the street not really sure of where I was going when I saw a huge abandoned house.

I gasped remembering the one from my dream and I snuck inside. I looked and remembered it was upstairs. I went upstairs and what I saw wasn't Stephanie's stuff, it was a doll.

The same doll as the one in the box with a piece of paper saying help me on it. I didn't know what that meant but I grabbed the doll and the paper and ran back to hotel.

What is going on? I need to know now. I want some answers! I tried to figure something out about the doll. It had short blonde hair and a pale porcelain face.

I examined the eyes in the doll. Blue. I didn't see what made this doll so special. I couldn't understand. I couldn't figure it out and was physically hurting me! I needed to figure now. I threw the doll on the floor and I heard a squeak. I looked down and the dolls head had opened. What is going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
23.6M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...