Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

By taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 7

13.9K 393 378
By taylahjasmyne

Sitting on my double bed reading the book I found about my family being Phoenix’s, I start wondering how the whole ‘hanging out’ thing is going, but then I remember Stiles comment saying “hot girls just don’t hang out with guys like us” then said I was “different” that really hurt me, but I don’t understand why. I sit crossed legged in my blue jeans and my baggy grey sweater that I bought at an Ed Sheeran concert I went to with Stiles; actually he bought me this sweater.

Stiles

I wish I could just tell him I do have some sort of feelings for him,

So he would stop chasing Lydia, wanting to date her, when he could date me

Wow I sound like a jealous creepy stalker who stalks her crush wanting to date them.

Suddenly I hear something hit my window and my head snaps toward the window.

Then I hear it again.

And again.

I slowly get off my bed and leave the book, walking to grab a hockey stick I use to use when I actually played the game and held it next to me.

My window opens and I swing the stick to only hear a manly scream.

I look out my window to see Stiles hanging from the ledge of the roof underneath my window.

Stiles

“Stiles what the hell!” I shout at him.

He crawls back onto the roof and walks to my window and steps inside my room. I move away from him, having my back facing him and placing my hockey stick down and place it under my bed. I feel him staring into the back of my head.

“Clara” He whispers and walks closer to me but I walk further away.

“Stiles, I know you didn’t mean what you said, but it still hurt” I whisper to him.

My eyes are starting to water, oh come on Clara, and toughen up.

Stiles comes up behind me and plays with my sweater and then grabs my hips making me face his adorable face. He notices my fears and holds my cheeks in his hands and sighs.

“I didn’t mean to upset you Clara” He whispers and then keeps going “You’re not hot Clara, you’re beautiful, too good for anyone, no one is good enough for you, and you deserve your prince in shining armour. You’re more beautiful than Lydia and Allison put together”

My breath hitches and I look up at him.

“I’ve liked you since the third grade, but I knew I never had a chance so I tried to go for Lydia, I didn’t want to make it look like I liked you, in case you didn’t feel the same way and it would ruin our friendship, I couldn’t risk losing you, I’ve lost so much, I can’t lose you Clara” Stiles says.

“S-Stiles” I stutter but he puts a finger to my lips.

“Let me finish, Clara, when I saw your face today after I made that comment I wanted to punch myself in the face, I didn’t think when I said it, but it’s true, your my beautiful best friend, who I’ve had a crush on for so long and-“

I couldn’t take it anymore.

I grab the back of head and smash my lips onto his.

His body freezes then he finally responds with his lips moving hungrily against mine, I move away to see his face again then kiss him once more, my hands moving down his jacket to the zipper, his hands moving to my hips, holding them firming. I unzip his jacket and push it off his shoulders. Stiles grabs the end of my sweater and throws it over my head to leave me in a plain black push up bra. I grab his shirt and move it off his body quickly, my body wanting him, craving him, I just wanted him. Soon as he is shirtless, I move his body towards the wall next to my window, our lips moving faster. His hands rest into the pockets of my jeans, gripping my butt cheeks slightly and he moves his lips way just to say

“Jump”

And then smashes our lips together again.

I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and carry me to my bed and falls onto me. His lips moving to my neck, sucking and nipping at my neck and I moan.

Suddenly my bedroom door starts to open but I don’t hear it until

“Clara are you ready for- oh my god what the hell!!!” My father shouts slamming my bedroom door causing me to throw Stiles off me and onto the floor causing him to groan.

“OW” He says looking up at me.

I shrug and throw him his shirt and he throws me my sweater.

“We are so dead” I grumble, pulling on my sweater and fixing my hair which has fallen out of the messy bun and place it into a ponytail.

I stand from my bed and he stands next to me smirking slightly.

“Well lucky I got to do that before I’m murdered by your father” Stiles says holding his jacket.

“Would you rather my fuming father or a werewolf” I ask with all my sass.

“Your father” He says chuckling.

“Dad? You can come in now” I say and my father opens the door.

“Explain yourself young lady” My father says crossing his arms and looking at me.

“Mr Ridgeway, it’s not her fault, I’m the one who came here after making her upset, the I sort of confessed my feelings towards your daughter and then she kissed me, then we sort of just started to make out and taking off clothes and-“ Stiles says rambling and I cover his mouth and groan.

“Stiles shut up” I say blushing and biting my lip.

“You fancy my daughter young man?” My father asks and Stiles nods.

“Well you’re lucky I know you’re a good lad, if you choose to date my daughter, I approve, but next time if you decide to make out, make sure the bedroom door is locked” My father says and I blush bright red.

“DAD!” I squeal.

Next day at school was the worst, waiting for my test result back. I was pulling at my clothes with anxiety.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=154201294

“Clara stop it, you’re going to do well” Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

“If Derek isn’t one who bit you then who did?” I ask Scott, trying to calm down.

“I don’t know” Scott replies and Stiles and I fall back onto our seats.

“Did the alpha kill the bus driver?” Stiles asks.

“I don’t know” Scott replies with.

I huff.

“Does Allison’s dad know about the-“

“I don’t know!” Scott says getting everyone’s attention.

Smooth move McCall

The teacher hands me my paper.

B+

Thank god!

I smile at Stiles and he fish pumps me.

I look over at Stiles and he got an A

Smarty Pants

Then over to Scott.

D-

Oh that’s not good.

“Scott you need to study more” and Scott just gets shitty with me.

“She was joking, Its one test, you will make it up, do you need help studying?” Stiles says.

“No, I’m studying today after school with Allison” Scott says so simply I choke.

I smirk at Stiles and do an eyebrow wiggle.

“That’s my boy” Stiles says.

“We’re just studying” Scott replies back.

“So innocent” I say smirking.

“No you’re not” Stiles says

“I’m not?” Scott questions us.

“No if I have to live through you Scott, if you go there today and don’t leave without being a non-virgin, I think Stiles and I will have to disown you as a friend” I say smirking.

“After one date!” Scott says to me causing me to shrug.

“Well at least make out” I say.

Finally it’s the end of School and I jump into Stiles’ jeep, going back to his, we pull out of the park and start to leave the parking lot, only to almost hit Derek freaking Hale.

This guy is everywhere I swear.

“Oh my god!” Stiles says making a body gesture and stopping the car.

“What the hell” I say to him in shock.

Then Derek just falls to the ground.

I groan and Stiles raises his hands.

“Are you kidding me, this guy is everywhere” Stiles says to me and I nod in agreement.

Other cars start beeping at us.

Scott then runs to the jeep and we get out and stand around Derek.

“What the hell?” Scott asks.

“We don’t know” Stiles says.

“What are you doing here!” Scott asks Derek.

“I was shot” Derek says trying to take air in.

“Dude he is really pale” I state looking at Derek’s face.

“Why aren’t you healing?” Scott asks confused.

“I can’t, it was a different kind of bullet” Derek rasps out.

“A silver bullet” I whisper.

“No not silver” Derek says back to me.

“That’s what she meant when she said you only have 48 hours” Scott says realising something.

What?

Who said?

Suddenly Derek’s eyes start glowing.

Oh my god.

Not here.

Not at school!

“Derek what are you doing! Stop that!” I hiss at him.

“I can’t control it” Derek growls at me and Scott grabs him.

“Derek, get up” Scott demands.

We drag him to the jeep and place him on the seat I was in and I climb into the back.

“You need to find out what kind of bullet it was” Derek says, worried for himself.

“How do I do that” Scott says.

“She’s Argent, she’s with them”

“Why should I help you?”

“Because you need me”

“Fine I’ll try, get him out of here” Scott says ending his bickering with Derek.

“I hate you for this so much” Stiles says starting the jeep and taking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 17K 46
"You can call it a choice but it never really feels like one. Its like, I make a conscious decision to leave you behind but some unconscious result h...
1.4M 37.9K 55
**Set in Season 8** "You a cop?" "You probably wish I was." ________________________ He knew it was a bad idea to let her in, but he did it a...
1M 27.5K 31
𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 - ❝I'M NOT THE CAPITOL'S SPARK ANYMORE CEASER. I'M A SPARK FROM THE DISTRICTS.❞ ➳➳ #1 IN FINNICKODAIR 1/8/2018 #1 IN HUNGER GAMES 12/9...
601K 18.1K 49
Sarah is a secretary at Orion, a shady company previously owned by Wilson Fisk. When Daredevil begins investigating Orion, Sarah accidentally discove...